Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training Great Fireball [ ~ P ~ ]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ßΓ¡┼┼
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
ßΓ¡┼┼

Training Great Fireball [ ~ P ~ ] Empty
PostSubject: Training Great Fireball [ ~ P ~ ]   Training Great Fireball [ ~ P ~ ] EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 4:24 am

Shioris Words; Dark Red, Bold
Shioris Thoughts; Dark Red, Italic
Shioris Fathers Words; Red, Bold

"Hey.. Wake up sleepy head.." Said a man as he shook a girl who was laying in bed. The girl opened her eyes slowly to see her father standing there. She rolled over in bed and starting falling back asleep. "Okay, I guess you don't want the training I promised you.." He said again and began to exit the room. Hearing this, Shiori sprung up and shouted, "No, No! I-I'll be out in a minute!" And pushed her father out of her room and slammed the door shut. As quick as a whip, she got dressed and ran out to the kitchen then out the front door, then ran back inside. "Are you coming daddy?" She asked in an exciting tone. "Yeah, wait one minute." He responded. Shiori being herself, she couldn't wait! The girl tugged on her fathers shirt as if she was two years of age, "Come on!!!" She said and was trying to pull her father out the door. Finally, the father gave in and took Shiori to the park.

She have her father a confused look and spoke, "Why the park, dad? Won't someone get burnt, or something?" She asked. Her father smiled and chucked to himself, "We're practicing at the ledge that leads to the water," He said, then looked around and spoke again, "Besides, there are few people here."

When the two reached the water, her father showed her a demonstration of the jutsu. Shiori was amazed by the size of the fireball. There's no way I can get it that big! She thought to herself. Her father asked her, "Do you know the handseals?" She responded by nodding her head. Her dad took a few steps back, to observe at and angle without the fire blasting him. Shiori was on the spotlight now, and she did not want to embarrass herself in front of her father. This was her time to shine! Se preformed the handseals at a steady pace so she wouldn't mess them up. Then she took a deep inhale and focused her fire chakra to her stomach. If she was successful to blow out a fireball, her father would be pleased. If she were to fail.. She would lose her fathers hope. Now, more than ever, is when she needed it.. With all hope, she exhaled and a fireball at a moderate size reflected off of the water. Her father smiled, "You'll get better in time.." He said. The two walked home together. Shiori was happy that she didn't lose hope from a relative. She was on her way to becoming a fine ninja.
Back to top Go down

Training Great Fireball [ ~ P ~ ]
Page 1 of 1