Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The 4th Great Shinobi War!

Go down 
+10
Jsalos
L33
Renjiro Senju
Adam
.Death Angel
herocou
Matthais
Elder Oracle
Todd
Brock
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Brock
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

The 4th Great Shinobi War! Empty
PostSubject: The 4th Great Shinobi War!   The 4th Great Shinobi War! EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 12:02 pm

Madara's plan has been unrevealed, see for yourself in the latest manga, chapter 467.

The Raikage found out that his brother, Killer Bee, was not taken from Akatsuki and was like :O lol

With Madara saying to hand over the Hachibi and Kyuubi for his plans, the Raikage refused to hand over Killer Bee (Hachibi) and Gaara and Mizukage refusing for Naruto (Kyuubi) to be handed over too.

With not handing over the last 2 bijuu to Madara, Madara declared war, and called the The 4th Great Shinobi War. (He didn't say the 'Great Shinobi' part though, but still, it'll be called that)

Spoiler:

All to be discussed about the future of the 4th Great Shinobi War to be discussed here and below this line. Razz

______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

PostSubject: Re: The 4th Great Shinobi War!   The 4th Great Shinobi War! EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 12:17 pm

Hmm i no! that face describes Raikage so well haha

Gaara was all badass like "You wont take Naruto!" all this shiz about hope.

But what i really wanna no is what is Danzo going to do? What is his connection with Madara and is he really trying to help him?

Kakashi, Naruto and Yamato will meet Danzo and his crew i think. Then Team Sai will arrive. I think the spot light may go off the meeting a little and go over to them the next few manga chapters. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Elder Oracle
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Elder Oracle

PostSubject: Re: The 4th Great Shinobi War!   The 4th Great Shinobi War! EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 4:56 am

I don't know. But I mean how is it going to be a Ninja War?

All countries are have the same view. They all want Madara stopped and the Moon's Eye plan to fail. What is the War hes talking about?
Back to top Go down
Matthais
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Matthais

PostSubject: Re: The 4th Great Shinobi War!   The 4th Great Shinobi War! EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 4:57 am

I couldn't beleive that the 9 were just parts of the Ten tailed, I thought he was just sealed away. And now the 4 kages fight 7 of the bijuus. It will be good.
Back to top Go down
herocou
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
herocou

PostSubject: Re: The 4th Great Shinobi War!   The 4th Great Shinobi War! EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 6:14 am

all i no is that it leads to this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvntjQCXQtQ
Back to top Go down
.Death Angel
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
.Death Angel

PostSubject: Re: The 4th Great Shinobi War!   The 4th Great Shinobi War! EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 7:20 am

WARRRRRRRRRRRR

WOOT! xD
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: The 4th Great Shinobi War!   The 4th Great Shinobi War! EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 8:06 am

Hero, that is so fake.

Anyway, I'm happy the countries will work as one now. For word go, I said the idiot Raikage would attack Tobi again. LOL what a fail kage.
Back to top Go down
Brock
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

PostSubject: Re: The 4th Great Shinobi War!   The 4th Great Shinobi War! EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 12:01 pm

Adam wrote:
Hero, that is so fake.

Anyway, I'm happy the countries will work as one now. For word go, I said the idiot Raikage would attack Tobi again. LOL what a fail kage.

So very true.
Back to top Go down
Renjiro Senju
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Renjiro Senju

PostSubject: Re: The 4th Great Shinobi War!   The 4th Great Shinobi War! EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 3:45 pm

this will bring peace amoungst the ninja world. peace though a common interest and hatred for madara uchiha. that is what will unite the world and naruto with his kick arse sage mode will do it
Back to top Go down
L33
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
L33

PostSubject: Re: The 4th Great Shinobi War!   The 4th Great Shinobi War! EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 6:30 pm

Whatever happens, happens..i'm just glad rock lee's back in the spot light, very intrested to see how strong he's become since the CE's against Gaara.
Back to top Go down
herocou
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
herocou

PostSubject: Re: The 4th Great Shinobi War!   The 4th Great Shinobi War! EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 7:28 pm

you guys are bullys

I honestly think madara stands a chance against all of the villages.If you think bout it he still has some akat left and plus he sorta cant die.OR IS HE ALREADY DEAD Surprised
Back to top Go down
L33
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
L33

PostSubject: Re: The 4th Great Shinobi War!   The 4th Great Shinobi War! EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 7:35 pm

Or! is he just an AWESOME genjutsu created by Danzo :O oh yes! L33 know's xD I've got your number Kishi! Thats what you get for stealing my Acid/Molten element idea from last year! Danzo is Madara!
Back to top Go down
.Death Angel
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
.Death Angel

PostSubject: Re: The 4th Great Shinobi War!   The 4th Great Shinobi War! EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 10:33 pm

I just read that chapter. The Raikage got mad when the Hachibi made an excuse to get out. xD

WOW....
Back to top Go down
Jsalos
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Jsalos

PostSubject: Re: The 4th Great Shinobi War!   The 4th Great Shinobi War! EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 3:56 am

raikage is a pretty beast fighter though you have to admit. When his hair spiked up when he waas fighting sasuke, and he had that lightning aura, i was like OMG POWERLEVELOVER9000
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: The 4th Great Shinobi War!   The 4th Great Shinobi War! EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 5:19 pm

His got pretty good endurance for damage, sasuke fucked him up a little and he kept fighting, his moves were pretty bone breaking, like Mr. K said, a WWE wrestler on steroids..
Back to top Go down
Renjiro Senju
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Renjiro Senju

PostSubject: Re: The 4th Great Shinobi War!   The 4th Great Shinobi War! EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 5:22 pm

arnt they already on steroids. look at their arms, thats something not right
Back to top Go down
Brock
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

PostSubject: Re: The 4th Great Shinobi War!   The 4th Great Shinobi War! EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 5:24 pm

Raikage chopped his arm off because of amaterasu. He's kind of stupid to sacrifice his arm like that, but i'd rather that then death, supposedly.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: The 4th Great Shinobi War!   The 4th Great Shinobi War! EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 9:20 pm

Yeah man, raikage was totally going ssj4
Back to top Go down
Brock
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

PostSubject: Re: The 4th Great Shinobi War!   The 4th Great Shinobi War! EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 2:58 am

SSJ4?

I'm pretty sure that should be in DBZ or something.

But all I know about Raikage in battle at the 5 Kage Summit, his power was over 9000!!!
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: The 4th Great Shinobi War!   The 4th Great Shinobi War! EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 3:22 pm

OH SNAP!
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: The 4th Great Shinobi War!   The 4th Great Shinobi War! EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 9:01 pm

Such wonderful comments...
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

PostSubject: Re: The 4th Great Shinobi War!   The 4th Great Shinobi War! EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 12:57 pm

It was only his hand not his arm.

Quote :
Whatever happens, happens..i'm just glad rock lee's back in the spot light, very intrested to see how strong he's become since the CE's against Gaara.
F*cking eh!! *Todd respects that comment*
Back to top Go down
Brock
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

PostSubject: Re: The 4th Great Shinobi War!   The 4th Great Shinobi War! EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 1:27 pm

It was part arm and all hand I guess.
Back to top Go down
L33
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
L33

PostSubject: Re: The 4th Great Shinobi War!   The 4th Great Shinobi War! EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 6:00 pm

Todd wrote:
It was only his hand not his arm.

Quote :
F*cking eh!! *Todd respects that comment*

You know it! I also have a theory that Rock Lee now has elemental control of lightning, that being his main element. However high his endurance when he's drunk noway could he have taken such a beating from Raiga without having some sort of protection/enullment. Plus i think he's used a lighting based tai attack once, i can't remember that point exactly tho. Anyway, finers crossed Lee's back babeh.
Back to top Go down
Brock
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

PostSubject: Re: The 4th Great Shinobi War!   The 4th Great Shinobi War! EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 6:42 pm

It's possible, but even if it was true, i'm sure he wouldn't be able to use the jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 4th Great Shinobi War!   The 4th Great Shinobi War! Empty

Back to top Go down

The 4th Great Shinobi War!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next