Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What mods get up to after hours (18+)

Go down 
+6
Adam
Kibaka
.Death Angel
Allie-Chan (=
Brad
L33
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
L33
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
L33

What mods get up to after hours (18+) Empty
PostSubject: What mods get up to after hours (18+)   What mods get up to after hours (18+) EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 10:26 pm

Okay, i was reading through the blackmail topic and had an idea, please follow the link below to my random custom video. Bare in mind, i don't really mean anything thats said during the video and for our younger members there is some inapropriate language used, sorry. I ish bad xD

Before The Licking:
http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/movie-uk-6fdbb104d0520331f29c59189c36f316.html

After The Licking:
http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/movie-uk-c9b811b09f744ef14a86a53d7894716c.html

Last edited by L33 on Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Brad
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Brad

PostSubject: Re: What mods get up to after hours (18+)   What mods get up to after hours (18+) EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 10:31 pm

Im sorry about what ima about to say but holy fucking shit XD that is the funniest shit i seen in ages XD allie is gonna be so pissed tho XD
Back to top Go down
L33
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
L33

PostSubject: Re: What mods get up to after hours (18+)   What mods get up to after hours (18+) EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 10:41 pm

Well, if Allie does i'd just like to say sorry. Their conversation just made good material for the video ^^
Back to top Go down
Brad
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Brad

PostSubject: Re: What mods get up to after hours (18+)   What mods get up to after hours (18+) EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 10:48 pm

dude that vid was like the epicest of lawlz XD coulda used some brad in it >.> XD jks
Back to top Go down
L33
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
L33

PostSubject: Re: What mods get up to after hours (18+)   What mods get up to after hours (18+) EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 10:51 pm

If there's something said in the chat box and i get some idea's i'll do another or someone else can idm, lol just post them hear so i can see em xD glad you liked it tho Wink
Back to top Go down
Brad
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Brad

PostSubject: Re: What mods get up to after hours (18+)   What mods get up to after hours (18+) EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 10:54 pm

man I lol'd so damn hard at it man im still watching it XD
Back to top Go down
Allie-Chan (=

Allie-Chan (=

PostSubject: Re: What mods get up to after hours (18+)   What mods get up to after hours (18+) EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 8:11 am

<a href="http://www.grapheine.com">Communication agency Graphéine</a>

Not EXACTLY what happened...but close...

And this next one didn't happen at all, but it's based off the webcam incident with Adam in the blackmail.

<a href="http://www.grapheine.com">identité visuelle Graphéine</a>
Back to top Go down
L33
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
L33

PostSubject: Re: What mods get up to after hours (18+)   What mods get up to after hours (18+) EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 4:06 pm

LMAO

nice come back allie xD this ish war!
Back to top Go down
Brad
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Brad

PostSubject: Re: What mods get up to after hours (18+)   What mods get up to after hours (18+) EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 5:27 pm

XD lmao allie, you are pure evil at heart <3 you for it XD
Back to top Go down
.Death Angel
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
.Death Angel

PostSubject: Re: What mods get up to after hours (18+)   What mods get up to after hours (18+) EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 8:42 pm

Go Allie-chan! xD

Nice movies, along with yours L33. Razz
Back to top Go down
Kibaka
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kibaka

PostSubject: Re: What mods get up to after hours (18+)   What mods get up to after hours (18+) EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 9:15 pm

hahahaha XD
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: What mods get up to after hours (18+)   What mods get up to after hours (18+) EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 6:08 pm

Lee, I luff yew ^^
Back to top Go down
Brad
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Brad

PostSubject: Re: What mods get up to after hours (18+)   What mods get up to after hours (18+) EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 8:00 pm

Adam you killed the other ones D: Lawl
Back to top Go down
L33
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
L33

PostSubject: Re: What mods get up to after hours (18+)   What mods get up to after hours (18+) EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 3:10 am

meh appi yew luff meh adam ^^
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: What mods get up to after hours (18+)   What mods get up to after hours (18+) EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 5:50 pm

:O
Back to top Go down
Brock
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

PostSubject: Re: What mods get up to after hours (18+)   What mods get up to after hours (18+) EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 6:15 pm

This is so funny! Maybe I should be in one of your videos! xD naa
Back to top Go down
Tahji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Tahji

PostSubject: Re: What mods get up to after hours (18+)   What mods get up to after hours (18+) EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 6:29 pm

not only the vids are. the conversation is a so-so funny
Back to top Go down
L33
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
L33

PostSubject: Re: What mods get up to after hours (18+)   What mods get up to after hours (18+) EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 4:34 pm

I'll crank the next lot out 2nite, i've just gotta take a peek at the black mail topic xD
Back to top Go down
Brock
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

PostSubject: Re: What mods get up to after hours (18+)   What mods get up to after hours (18+) EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 4:58 pm

L33 wrote:
I'll crank the next lot out 2nite, i've just gotta take a peek at the black mail topic xD

Can't wait for the next. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tahji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Tahji

PostSubject: Re: What mods get up to after hours (18+)   What mods get up to after hours (18+) EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 4:59 pm

same here!!!
Back to top Go down
.Death Angel
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
.Death Angel

PostSubject: Re: What mods get up to after hours (18+)   What mods get up to after hours (18+) EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 12:10 am

MORE! ~

Me's wanna see more. xD
Back to top Go down
Renjiro Senju
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Renjiro Senju

PostSubject: Re: What mods get up to after hours (18+)   What mods get up to after hours (18+) EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 12:24 am

F*cking amazing lee and allie. No renji comments in there which is good. although renji being in there would be a jock like person and thats never funny lol
Back to top Go down
L33
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
L33

PostSubject: Re: What mods get up to after hours (18+)   What mods get up to after hours (18+) EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 5:40 pm

The latest L33 movie, i should get an award for this!

Mentioned Characters: L33, Travis, Robin, Kibaka, Adam

http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/movie-uk-addc5d5a8c812dbe748de22b67fb810f.html
Back to top Go down
Renjiro Senju
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Renjiro Senju

PostSubject: Re: What mods get up to after hours (18+)   What mods get up to after hours (18+) EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 6:00 pm

pls. do me do me!
Back to top Go down
L33
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
L33

PostSubject: Re: What mods get up to after hours (18+)   What mods get up to after hours (18+) EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 6:17 pm

Just wait until tonight Ren babeh Wink joke! get black mailed dude and i'll see what idea's i get Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What mods get up to after hours (18+)   What mods get up to after hours (18+) Empty

Back to top Go down

What mods get up to after hours (18+)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next