Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

No mercy for the Mayor. Mission Start

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Caranore
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Caranore

No mercy for the Mayor. Mission Start Empty
PostSubject: No mercy for the Mayor. Mission Start   No mercy for the Mayor. Mission Start EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 8:40 pm

Ryuu sat at the gate to Konohagakure, leaning against the wall next to the Giant wooden doors, waiting for his partner to get there.

After heading to the Mission Room, and recieving the mission, Ryuu went up to the small tower next to the Administration building, where the birds to notify and send messages were stored. Choosing a small dove, which was ironic as doves stood for peace, he looked it in the eyes and applied a small amount of chakra to the back of its head. Flashing a picture of his partner, Seiko Odolwa, he turned the dove to the general area of the training field and sent the bird out.

Blinking, Ryuu banished that little flash back and set himself to checking his equipment. His staff was in his room in one of the small apartments, as he wasnt proficient enough in one of the Taijutsu styles he was learning to incorporate it yet. On each one of his fingers was a small, flexible silver covering, which he would use later by applying chakra to them. His sai's hung from his sides, and soldier pills in his pouch. Getting up, he stretched, and turned toward the village.

The time for the mission was quickly approaching.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: No mercy for the Mayor. Mission Start   No mercy for the Mayor. Mission Start EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:38 am

Seiko was walking calmly out of the vicinity of the training field. His giant ninja monkey behind him. As he looked to the sky he saw a speckle of white circling above him. He raised his arm up, and the little beautiful white dove shot down like an elegant bullet, landing gently upon his raised arm. Seiko, smiling, took the small piece of paper from the Dove's grip. Seiko's mission time had arrived. He was going to a small village in the fire country to assassinate a corrupt mayor who was harboring missing ninja. This was of course completely unnacceptable, and so Seiko and Ryuu were being dispatched.

Seiko smiled at the small dove and petted it's head lightly before shooing it off. it took off into the sky. Seiko, still smiling, turned around, and making handseals, dissapeared from sight in an expanding ring of fire. when he reappeared he was at his own house. Seiko took just a moment to eat an apple, and do a weaponry check. He had both of his giant swords on his back, Yin, and yang. All of his standard ninja equipment was in place as well. Seiko stretched before walking out the door, and dissapearing once again in a beautiful flaming ring.

This time when he reappeared he was walking towards the gate, just a few meters away from his mission partner. He approached waving, and said "Hello Ryuu. Ready I take it?" After walking for a few more moments he arrived near his fellow Jounin.
Back to top Go down
Caranore
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Caranore

PostSubject: Re: No mercy for the Mayor. Mission Start   No mercy for the Mayor. Mission Start EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:13 pm

Ryuu just sighed and looked at Seiko. "Someone seems to be in a good mood today. You'd think after all the times we have run interference in this town, the Mayor would have gotten the idea by now."

Turning toward the gate, Ryuu nodded to the Chuunin standing guard, and handed them the mission statement. rinning slightly as ne of them rolled his eyes at the towns location, Ryuu assumed that one of them had had a run in with this mayor.

Getting the mission statement back, Ryuu turned to the gate and walked out, looking back at Seiko.

"Well? Lets get this mission on the road."
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: No mercy for the Mayor. Mission Start   No mercy for the Mayor. Mission Start EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 3:49 am

Seiko's approach was interupted by his genin partner. Ryuu sighed and looked at Seiko. "Someone seems to be in a good mood today. You'd think after all the times we have run interference in this town, the Mayor would have gotten the idea by now." Seiko smirked.

"Well what town are we dealing with again?" Seiko said sarcastically "He obviously isn't sharpest kunai in the bag."

Ryuu proceeded to approach the gate, and showed the chuunin guards his mission papers. They waved him on. Ryuu turned back to Seiko after walking a little ways out of the gate. "Well? Lets get this mission on the road."

Seiko nodded and began walking forward. "Let's pay a visit to our mayor friend. I hope he's not too busy" Seiko continued to walk for a little while but stopped. Foot travel over long distances bored him. he spoke up. "Do we really have to walk? i'd much rather fly."
Back to top Go down
Caranore
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Caranore

PostSubject: Re: No mercy for the Mayor. Mission Start   No mercy for the Mayor. Mission Start EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 4:21 am

Ryuu looked at Seikoand raised an eyebrow. "Fly eh? Well, why not. I say though, you're going to need to teach me some of these techniques. This would be something Id like to use, if it indeed beats walking."

Ryuu kept going for about another 50 meters, before stopping, and turning into a clearing off the side of the road. He didnt know much about the technique, so he decided to pick an area with a decent space. Truning and waiting for Seiko, he watched curiously, as any technique with that description was sure to catch his interest, quite easily.

A technique to fly huh? That would be so handy, its almost funny to think about Ryuu said, watching Seiko carefully. He probably wouldnt be able to get anything off this the first time, but hey, it was worth a shot.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: No mercy for the Mayor. Mission Start   No mercy for the Mayor. Mission Start EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 5:28 am

((I JUST GOT AN AWESOME IDEA. YOU SHOULD TRAIN IT NOW!!! POST THE JUTSU IN THE JUTSU APP SECTION, AND YOUR NEXT POST WILL COUNT AS TRAINING!! XD))
Seiko grinned as his missions partner cocked an inquisitive eyebrow and spoke at Seiko's suggestion. "Fly eh? Well, why not. I say though, you're going to need to teach me some of these techniques. This would be something Id like to use, if it indeed beats walking."

Seiko replied gleefully after a laugh "Certainly." Seiko and Ryuu continued on for another 50 meters before Ryuu came to a halt. Seiko was struck with a great idea. "Well Ryuu, theres really no time like the present, right?" Seiko walked a few meters away from Ryuu and spoke again. "This technique doesn't actually take a whole lot of chakra, only about as much as Fuusajin or a D ranked amount" Seiko made 3 wind related handseals, and other manipulating forms, and he began to slowly levitate. He began speaking again "The most important idea to get is that you're manipulation the air beneath you and flying upon it, by manipulating it, and anchoring it to your feet." Seiko took off in a surfer-esque stance, and began spiraling around Ryuu, the air wooshing by him. After a few seconds, he spiraled back down, and began walking mid air, eventually touching the ground and walking towards Ryuu. "Now you try" He smiled.

Spoiler:
'
Back to top Go down
Caranore
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Caranore

PostSubject: Re: No mercy for the Mayor. Mission Start   No mercy for the Mayor. Mission Start EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 8:18 am

Having activated the Byakugan as soon as Seiko activated the jutsu, Ryuu studied the flow of chakra while listening to Seiko intently. Slowly activating the handseals and manipulating the chakra like shown, Ryuu attempted to activate the jutsu, and very slowly began to levitate. Taking a step forward, while slowly concentrating a bit less on the jutsu, and starting walking upwards into the air like Seiko just did coming down.

"Wow, this is actually quite easy when you actually do it. Although having a strong Wind affinity might help, wouldnt it?" Ryuu asked, walking back down to Seiko.

"Let me get some more practice in the this," Ryuu said gleefully, shooting up in the air above the trees. He sped along the tree line for a little bit, before heading back to Seiko. So gleeful in his new accomplishment, RYuu lost control of the jutsu, and tumbled to the ground, landing on his face, with his back arched. Groaning, Ryuu sat up and spat dirt from his mouth while abashedly rubbing the back of his head.

Standing up, Ryuu grabbed all his gear that happened to fall out, a few shuriken here, and a Kunai there. Picking up the wire that he brought along, Ryuu inspected his pouches, before reclipping them to his belt and right thigh. Looking around the field one last time, Ryuu turned toward Seiko, blushing slightly as he was embarressed at the stunt he just pulled. That was NOT how a Jounin was supposed to behave.

"I musta looked like a kid with a new toy, huh? Probably completely unprofessional." Ryuu said, dusting himself off. Jumping back in the air, he tried the same manuever again, this time remaining concentrated on not falling, and ended up back at Seiko, lazily hanging in the air waiting for him.

"Well? Lets get going."
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: No mercy for the Mayor. Mission Start   No mercy for the Mayor. Mission Start EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 3:24 am

Seiko watched as his partner took to the technique, and began experimenting. Then suddenly, Seiko burst out into hysterical laughter as the jounin lost control and crashed. Seiko fell backwards and began rolling on the ground, clutching his gut and laughing. Seiko did not see him, as his eyes were closed, but his partner was now scrambling around, collecting his equipment. His friend turned, and spoke "I musta looked like a kid with a new toy, huh? Probably completely unprofessional." Seiko continued laughing, and then stood up himself, as his partner dusted himself off. Wiping a tear from his face, Seiko spoke.

"Yes, completely unprofessional"

With that, seiko did a flip, and mid air spun around, now hanging upside down. Seiko's face was rather close to Ryuu's, and he spoke again "Yes, lets!"

Seiko took off in the direction of that village, still upside down.
Back to top Go down
Caranore
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Caranore

PostSubject: Re: No mercy for the Mayor. Mission Start   No mercy for the Mayor. Mission Start EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 9:06 am

Kicking off the air, Ryuu took off after Seiko, easily keeping up now. After a cuple minutes of flying, Ryuu managed to figure out how to not stay completely concentrated on flying, and was able to concentrate elsewhere, namely on the mission.

He sighed, and took out the map, reinforcing it with chakra to keep it steady in the wind. Nothing his position with a landmark shown on the map, he altered his course slightly, before looking up and noticing a faint trail of smoke.

Sighing, Ryuu activated his Byakugan, looking toward the smoke pillar. Wincing at the site, he pointed that out to Seiko, and spoke.

"Im going to assume thats our troubled town all the way out there, wouldnt you say? Im not going to go into details of what I saw, but it looks to be right." Deactivating the Byakugan, Ryuu added a small note.

"Theres about 5-8 missing nin out in the open. Others were coming and going out of a house, and I saw a female trying to escape the area. Im pretty sure that mayor is in the giant house off to the left of the town. Its got like 6 guards around it."
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: No mercy for the Mayor. Mission Start   No mercy for the Mayor. Mission Start EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 12:59 am

Seiko listened intently to everything his partner was saying. Even without the byakugan, Seiko could see the smoke trail, and feel it's distortion in the wind. Seiko stopped flying, and simply levitated in the air, without movement. Seiko's technical mind was whirring, considering different possibilities. After deciding the best two, He spoke, stating his plan.

"Hmm, well here's what I'm thinking. You, being a hyuuga, go on the ground, and attack them from there. Meanwhile, I'll fly to the house of the mayor, while using my invisibility jutsu, and set his house ablaze, killing everyone inside. That should only take a minute or two. I'll then join you on the battle field, with aerial weapon strikes, though I'll refrain from using explosions for your sake." Seiko Paused for a second. "Heres my second plan. You stay here while I go destroy the mayor and his building, then we both attack from the air. Any other ideas or disputes?"

Seiko looked at his Partner, Seiko's arms crossed.
Back to top Go down
Caranore
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Caranore

PostSubject: Re: No mercy for the Mayor. Mission Start   No mercy for the Mayor. Mission Start EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 1:56 am

Ryuu looked at the smoke trail, debating on the two options he was given. Looking over at Seiko, he grinned slightly.

"Ive always wanted to try an aerial Kaiten bomb. I say option one. If I cant dodge half of the stuff you throw, I dont deserve to be a Hyuuga. Besides, Ive been dying to try out my sai with the Jyuuken. Cant do that in the air."

Ryuu pulled out his Sai from his belt and flipped them around in his hands a couple times before catching them, the tips facing upwards and braced along his forearms, allowing him to use the hilts as blunt objects debating on whichever style he chose to use.

Sliding them back in, Ryuu looked back at Seiko. "Ill run the distraction. Im pretty sure I can pull a few of his guards from the building, making your job all the more easy. Otherwise, Ill just let you blow em up if I dont pull em. Just wait for the giant swirling orb of death flying from the sky. Thatll be your cue."
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: No mercy for the Mayor. Mission Start   No mercy for the Mayor. Mission Start EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 4:01 am

Seiko nodded, he liked the first option more anyways. He spoke again, grinning. "Well then, looks like I'm off!" Seiko did a sarcastic salute, before making a few handseals. What appeared to be a shroud of invisibility enveloped his body. He took of flying again, the only way to notice him now was the sound of the wind rushing by him, creating air resistance. And he could fix that too, if he really needed to.

The ground rushed below him in a blur of colors. After a few seconds, he was atop the mayor's house. By now, Ryuu would've gotten a few of the guards out of there, and Seiko didn't see the mayor running out. Seiko concentrated, closing his eyes. He held his hands in front of him, in the tiger handseal. He concentrated wind chakra in the left part of his body, and fire chakra in the right. With a B rank amount of chakra of each swirling inside him, he breathed in a huge breath of air. When he expelled, a giant bullet of spiraling flame came out. The wind visibly shot off of it flaming strands.

Seiko smirked as it hit the building. The building exploded in a sudden blast, with flame swirling and shooting out in all directions. Seiko glided down towards it however, something was wrong. As the smoke cleared, he saw a metal hatch on the bottom. An escape route. Seiko hoped that Ryuu would be alright with those Missing Ninja.Because he didn't really have any option right now but to follow.

Seiko landed on the flaming mass on a part that wasn't particularly ablaze. With a quick motion, he flicked his wrist back, creating a pulling gust of wind. The metal door flew off, ripped off it's hinges. Seiko jumped down, and was instantly visible. Damnit, fuuinjutsu! Seiko hovered just above the ground, and with a quick glance down he saw an ornate seal, that probably would've killed him or exploded. Ahead of him was several running figures. This would be too easy. Or so he thought. Then he saw the seals on the wall. Though he had limited knowledge of fuuinjutsu, he noticed the seals for restraint, and the seal for chakra. Judging by that, he was certain that any sort of jutsu would be nulled.

Seiko rushed forward, still flying. He did so until he met The sudden chakra halting forced him to stop flying. However, he took it in stride, and began running immediately. He could see the people he had to catch in front of them. He counted 7 total. After running for a few seconds, he passed by the end of the chakra halting seal. Smiling, he thrust his hands forward, molding and shaping wind chakra. When he thrust them back, he created a vacuum effect in the closed space, causing all of the ninja and the mayor to come flying back.

Seiko made a handseal, and body flickered several times, kunai in hand, slitting each of the throats of the ninja. He landed grinning. He took the kusanagi katana off his back and charged it with wind chakra. in a swift movement, he spun his sword in his hand and twirled through the ceiling, cutting through all the dirt and such. Seiko emerged on the battle field, holding his katana in a ready position.
Back to top Go down
Caranore
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Caranore

PostSubject: Re: No mercy for the Mayor. Mission Start   No mercy for the Mayor. Mission Start EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 5:00 am

Ryuu watched as his partner disappeared, internally debating on whether or not he should ask to learn such a technique for reconissance when he was a Hyuuga. Deciding against it, Ryuu followed his partners example and sped off towards the smoke pillar, Byakugan active.

Reaching the towns outskirts, Ryuu surveyed the area for a second, deciding where to strike to cause the most commotion. Noticing a large group of missing nin in the town sqaure, eating and drinking, Ryuu headed over there, gaining altitude as he did so. Once he was high enough to not be seen, he angled downwards and sped toward the group.

Approximately 50 meters above their heads, Ryuu began a spinning motion, emitting chakra from his body.

30 meters above their heads a sphere formed.

10 meters above the missing nins, one finally looked up, noticing a distrubance in the breeze.

5 meters. The nin called to his companions, but at that time it was too late. The force emitted by Ryuu's technique, and the immense drop shredded the group of nins, silencing them before anyone could be notified. Not that they needed too. A giant orb of chakra falling from the sky and crashing into the ground normally attracted a large amount of attention.

Before Ryuu even jumped out of the crater he made, he was surrounded by a multitude of missing nin, including the few that were guarding the Mayors house. Smirking sadistically, Ryuu levitated above them, and flew down the road a bit, attempting to funnel them in.

In blind rage, it actually worked, as the missing nin spilled out onto the road in front of him, charging at him. Some came from the rooftops, but they were farther away and Ryuu had ample time to finish the hand seals he began while flying.

Turning and facing the crowd, Ryuu grinned again as they neared, and landed on the last seal, the tiger seal. Inhaling a large amount of air, Ryuu exhaled sharply, and a large straight blast of fire flew at the nin. The first nin it hit was approximately five feet away, preparing to attack when the fire was emitted. A blood curdling scream erupted from the charred figure for a split second before he was incinterated. That scene repeated itself over and over as Ryuu finished the technique, watching the multitude of charred corpses fall down.

Panting slightly, Ryuu kept his Byakugan activated as he counted the bodies, and kept track of the amount of chakra he had used in that technique. HE shook his head, clearing the slight dizziness that accompanied such a large loss of chakra, and muttered the name under his breath as an after thought.

"Katon: Ryuuka no Jutsu."

Swinging his hand back, Ryuu punched a nin that was trying to sneak up on him in the face, and turned his head, seeing a figure emerge from underground.

Pulling out his Sai, Ryuu looked at Seiko and grinned.

"Youre late."
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: No mercy for the Mayor. Mission Start   No mercy for the Mayor. Mission Start EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 5:13 am

Seiko dusted himself off as the rubble fell all around him. He emerged to find his partner grinning, and then spoke. "Youre late." Seiko looked around past his partner, seeing tons of dead bodies in the distance. Ryuu did a good job, making quick work of them all. Seiko sniffed. "I got stuck in traffic, turns out they don't allow flying people." Seiko looked down the hole at the dead bodies. "Not to mention there was some geezer in front of me doing about miles an hour. Needless to say, I took care of that." Seiko winked.
Back to top Go down
Caranore
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Caranore

PostSubject: Re: No mercy for the Mayor. Mission Start   No mercy for the Mayor. Mission Start EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 6:11 am

Ryuu laughed and winked back, before activating his Byakugan and looking over the town. Sighing he took out a shuriken and coated it in wind chakra, before throwing it through a nearby wall, causing a spurt of blood to appear on the window in the front of the building. Resheathing his Sai, he looked back at Seiko.

"I think thats all of them. Unless they manage to have a polymorph skill and turn into a beetle or an ant;" he said, looking around again. Looking down at his shirt, Ryuu grimanced and tried to brush the ashes off of it, failing and instead smearing the uncooked blood across his shirt.

Groaning, Ryuu gave up and looked at Seiko. "Can we just go home now?"
Back to top Go down
Caranore
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Caranore

PostSubject: Re: No mercy for the Mayor. Mission Start   No mercy for the Mayor. Mission Start EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 11:00 pm

((Are we done?))
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: No mercy for the Mayor. Mission Start   No mercy for the Mayor. Mission Start EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 1:13 am

yeah sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No mercy for the Mayor. Mission Start   No mercy for the Mayor. Mission Start Empty

Back to top Go down

No mercy for the Mayor. Mission Start
Page 1 of 1