Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Korozuki Flower Thief Mission Start [P, Paradox and Blaize only]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Paradox

Paradox

Korozuki Flower Thief Mission Start [P, Paradox and Blaize only] Empty
PostSubject: Korozuki Flower Thief Mission Start [P, Paradox and Blaize only]   Korozuki Flower Thief Mission Start [P, Paradox and Blaize only] EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 12:03 pm

Yoshisado woke up early to go on a mission with his new friend, Blaize. He was sitting behind a large thicket of brush, which concealed him. He was sitting there, waiting for his partner to arrive, so that they could sneak into a flower shop near the greenhouse to steal some sacred medicinal plants. Apparently, the shop was closing down and they were going to leave with the plants, which the Kazekage didn't want. So that's why Yoshisado was sitting there, scouting the area around the flower shop.

He looked around the flower shop, and noticed something that could be used as a tactic to get into the shop. There were groups of large brush that would make excellent cover, if they decided to hop from one brush thicket to the next. He was in deep thought when he thought he heard someone coming from behind him. This shook him out of his train of thought, and he turned around, hoping to see his teammate. Just in case it was someone that was hostile, he did a quick string of handseals, channeling chakra into his mouth.

Mission:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Korozuki Flower Thief Mission Start [P, Paradox and Blaize only]   Korozuki Flower Thief Mission Start [P, Paradox and Blaize only] EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 12:05 pm

Blaize Ryuzaki had received his mission not to long after his first one. It was a squad mission as he thought that he was going to be paired up with his sensei and others again. but he was wrong it was just a d rank mission with another genin. To his surprise it was yoshisado. His sparring partner he had not to long ago. He packed his things that he needed and head out. Once he reached the destination which was a couple meters of the real mark, this is were he met Yoshisado. After seeing him he then spoken.

"Nice to see you again. It seems we have an infiltration mission to do. So how do you plan on getting in and out without the guards seeing us. We need to get as many plants as we can. The bird will be coming in an hour (5-8 post each) we have until then. Any ideas. We need to come up with the best on now. Time is not on our side"

(End Post one)

Last edited by Blaize on Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Paradox

Paradox

PostSubject: Re: Korozuki Flower Thief Mission Start [P, Paradox and Blaize only]   Korozuki Flower Thief Mission Start [P, Paradox and Blaize only] EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 1:13 pm

((OOC: I'll delete this if you want))

Yoshisado was relieved that the person behind him was in fact, Blaize. He absorbed the chakra he was pumping into his mouth back into his whole body, and swallowed the ooze. It didn't taste very good. Blaize was wondering how they would get in without the people noticing them, so Yoshisado took a slight pause, thinking about it, until he thought of a plan. "Hmm, I've got it. We have to memorize the location of the large thickets of brush, and I'll use my smokescreen to cover the area. Then, we can go behind the brush, hiding. You'll have limited vision in the smokescreen, but you'll be able to see people if they are about eight feet in front of you. The smokescreen will shroud you, and I can use my other jutsu to make my footsteps silent, and my special cloth..." Yoshisado then pulled out a cloth from his ninja pack and showed it to Blaize.

The cloth was large, and was colored exactly like the smokescreen. Then Yoshisado continued, "To become completely invisible. That's what I used in our fight, which is why you didn't find me sooner. What are you gonna do in the smoke, if I make it." Yoshisado finished his kind of briefing, and then looked at Blaize for approval, or for something to add to it. He wanted to hurry up due to the time constraints that was set by the birds. Yoshisado was ready to listen, but he also wanted to try out one of the jutsus that he learned for this mission. He did some handsigns, and summoned a small amount of ooze onto the floor. He then dipped his hands into the oooze, doing more handsings under it, and the ooze was slowly crawling up his arms, covering his whole body. "Don't worry, I'm still listening." Yoshisado said as his whole body was now covered, and now it slowly faded to look like himself. Now it was like he didn't have armor on. He faded the ooze back into the earth, and continued listening to Blaize.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Korozuki Flower Thief Mission Start [P, Paradox and Blaize only]   Korozuki Flower Thief Mission Start [P, Paradox and Blaize only] EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 11:50 am

The ooze was something else. They way he made and used it was a very unique way of using it. but not he was glad this special element of his partner was used as an ally force instead on hid enemy. He listen to his partner as they were speaking about the mission. About his plan. It was a good plan if it was only him. but blaize was his partner. it was a good idea but in the smoke he would not tell an enemy or his partner if they were fighting. He thought of how to incorperate this plan with his. and so he thought of a few plans as he then thought of one that worked out the best. He started to take 5 kunai and then snaped his fingers and the hand holding the kunai were engulfed in flames for a few moments as the flames were gone. The flames were within the kunai and was now with fire chakra. As that happened he placed one below them within the grass and then spoken.

"That plan will work out. And i will approve of this but this can only be used if we were cought, or outside the shop, and when we are leaving with the items. We cannot use it so reckless now or we will give away our position. We know what is going on but we do not know what it is inside. This is their territory they know were the plants are we dont remember that. We shouldent make a smokescreen now. Instead we should go through the backdoor and enter that way. There are windows on each side. We should both take a window and view whats inside. Then meet at the backdoor as we can act accordingly. Here take these two kunai. Keep one with you as i will know your position if we get lost. As well as i will keep one with me so you can know were i am. As well as other spots you find that we can hide. I planted one near the grass we are on. So if we are covered in smoke the kunai will glow and we will know our destination. Now how am i move about in all of this you ask.

that is a good question. I am not used to sneak missions. And i have nothing to protect or camofloge myself in danger. though i can be stealthy and hide when possible. just like a normal shinobi. If things get going for the worst i can tie down our opponents and make enough time to get in with the plants and get out. not lets go you take the window to the left and i the right. We will count how many pots of plants we need to take. Ready? lets begin"

as he spoken and finished he took out of the brush of were they were. he jumped out of his position and landed a few meters forward as he tryed to sneak his way on the window on the right side as he sneaked his eyes to find out how many people are there as well as plants. he counted three plants on his side but no people. He wondered what they could have been at a time like this. maybe they were lucky. When he finished his scann of the place he then left and moved along towards the back door were he will meet his partner to enter in.
Back to top Go down
Paradox

Paradox

PostSubject: Re: Korozuki Flower Thief Mission Start [P, Paradox and Blaize only]   Korozuki Flower Thief Mission Start [P, Paradox and Blaize only] EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 12:14 pm

Yoshisado agrred to this new plan, because it was true that the smokescreen would give them away. So he gratefully took the kunai that Blaize gave him, and tucked them away in his pouch. Blaize got to the right window rather quickly, and then peered in checking the place out. Yoshisado followed his lead, and went to the left window by running at a low angle towards his destination. When he reached it, he slowly peered into the window. He saw two of the plants, as well as what seemed to be a storage unit of some kind, making him think that there were plants in there. He also didn't see any guards, which he thought that it was very suspicious.

He met up with Blaize at the back entrance, and motioned some hand gestures to him. He went over to Blaize, did a few handseals, then put his hand on Blaize's shoulder. He then put the other hand on the wall of the building, and activated a very useful jutsu. As small waves of chakra were sent surging into the walls of the building, the mental "blueprint" of the building was being imprinted into his and Blaize's minds. He then took his position at the left of the door, ready for entry when Blaize was.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
JDRPG
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
JDRPG

PostSubject: Re: Korozuki Flower Thief Mission Start [P, Paradox and Blaize only]   Korozuki Flower Thief Mission Start [P, Paradox and Blaize only] EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 1:44 pm

Korozuki Flower Thief Mission Start [P, Paradox and Blaize only] Flower10

(OOC: The guards' beds are in the middle hallway. The names are Mike, Bob, Joe, and Greg.)

Mike and Bob's shifts were up. They woke up Joe and Greg, and Mike said, "Joe, you go to the back room. Greg, you check out the back." They both headed towards their areas, as Mike and Bob laid down on the beds. Greg opened the door to the storage room. About half of the plants were taken out already, and the rest were to be taken out tomorrow. Then the shopkeeper would be ready to go out. He looked around, and didn't see anything suspicious. He was about to head back in when he saw something flutter in the window. He thought it was a bird, but Greg thought he'd better check, just in case. He went to the door, and opened it about halfway. He saw a kid there, crouching. Greg put his hand on his nunchucks menacingly, and said to the kid, "Whattya doin' here, kid? 'Dis place is off limits to little runts like you."
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Korozuki Flower Thief Mission Start [P, Paradox and Blaize only]   Korozuki Flower Thief Mission Start [P, Paradox and Blaize only] EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 12:58 am

(OOC: we need to do thins mission as good and fast as possible. Adjust yourselves everyone. Jon we are going on a mission soon. So be ready and post in the squad one mission section. I cant because i am on this mission with my teammate para. Now lets do this)

As Para was giving him the floor plans that he observed in his mind. he had to close one eye. The reason for this was because he wanted to focus on the floor plans on his minds eye as well as Making sure no one else had come to interupt them. As that was happening he herd something muffling over to their side. Towards the back door. blaize did not know what to do because he did not know how to deal with the situation at hand. He hoped it was nothing they did try to be stealthy while getting information. The floorplans were getting implanted into him as someone came out the door and yelled at them.

"Tch this isnt good. Para hurry and finish"

He whispered as he pulled out his katana and then send chakra onto the flames as they expelled from the blade and the flame wraped him around like ninja ropes making the last inch of the rope on his neck to suffocate him just enough to pass out and hopefully not get the attention of the other guards. If this worked blaize would get up and take him to a nearby bush to hide him so the others wont find him passout then they would be suspecious of whats going on.

"Alright Lets go i got the floor plans. We might need to split up to get the plants. Lets go lead the way."

Thats if the planned worked to get the guy out within the ropes. If not well that planned did not go as well as he hoped
(post jutsu later on mobile kinda)
Spoiler:

Last edited by Blaize on Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JDRPG
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
JDRPG

PostSubject: Re: Korozuki Flower Thief Mission Start [P, Paradox and Blaize only]   Korozuki Flower Thief Mission Start [P, Paradox and Blaize only] EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 1:21 pm

Greg was caught by suprise. He had no chance to do anything, much less scream, before he was wrapped up by the flames. He had quickly lost consciousness. But as Mike wasabout to fall totally asleep, a bright flash awoke his eyes. (Greg left the door open.) Mike stumbled out of bed, and mumbled out, "Greg, whattya doin' back dere? 'Member what da shopkeeper said, 'no foolin' around.'" He heard no reply. Just then, Joe came in through the front hallway and said, "All clear. As usual." Greg still hadn't come back yet, so Mike woke up Bob. Mike pulled out his twin swords, and looked outside the door to the storage room. The door to the back was left open, and Greg was nowhere to be found. Mike said to the others, "Git yer weapons ready. I tink there might be somethin' out dere." Joe grabbed his pole, and Bob groggily got out his two sai and waited by the doorway. Mike was taking charge of the situation, and Bob didn't like that. So, he decided to take matters into his own hands. He rushed through the doors, barreling through the back door. He looked to his right, and saw a little kid right next to him. Bob quickly sent out a kick towards the kid's face.

(OOC: Do these remind you of anybody?)
Back to top Go down
Paradox

Paradox

PostSubject: Re: Korozuki Flower Thief Mission Start [P, Paradox and Blaize only]   Korozuki Flower Thief Mission Start [P, Paradox and Blaize only] EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 9:23 am

As Yoshisado finished transferring the mental building layout to Blaize, a guard opened the door and interrupted them. Blaize quickly dispatched him with a fire rope jutsu, and his body fell to the floor. Blaize was speaking, but right after, another guard came barreling through the door, and dealt a swift kick to the side of Yoshisado's face. Normally he would've dodged this kick easily, but he was wearing his mud armor, which caused the guard's foot to become stuck into the armor on his face. This would come to a shock to the guard, and Yoshisado took that opportunity.

Yoshisado quickly did a few handsigns, then caused the armor that the guard's foot was still stuck in to to form into a clone of Yoshisado. The clone then caused the rest of it's body to form over the guard's, hopefully blocking his face from screaming. The clone would then stick the man to the wall with it's body. Yoshisado then talked to Blaize. "Alright, the other guards will come over here, so let's get on the roof quickly, and come in through a side window, taking them by surprise. You go to the right side window, and I'll go to the left one, and we'll flank them. I'll use genjutsu, you use something that will hopefully not hit me, and be sure not to look in my eyes." With that, Yoshisado jumped on the roof, running over to where the left window was then under him, waiting for Blaize to be ready.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Paradox on Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed minor error)
Back to top Go down
JDRPG
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
JDRPG

PostSubject: Re: Korozuki Flower Thief Mission Start [P, Paradox and Blaize only]   Korozuki Flower Thief Mission Start [P, Paradox and Blaize only] EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 11:16 am

Donatello Mike saw his comrade get caught up in some mud. He said to Joe, "We be dealin' wit ninjas here, Joe. Be careful." Joe noded in agreement, and pulled out some flashbombs. They were just normal flashbombs, with nothing special. But they were the four bandits' ace in the hole. Joe quickly tossed them through the open hallway door, and then closed it. A bright light had flashed under the door, and the two knew that they had gone off. Mike opened the door and said, "Alright, who's ready for some butt kicking?"
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Korozuki Flower Thief Mission Start [P, Paradox and Blaize only]   Korozuki Flower Thief Mission Start [P, Paradox and Blaize only] EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 11:27 am

OOC:ha-ha NINJA TURTELS!!!!!

The flashbombs had worked to their advantage. And for that he was most greatful. The small meeting both paradox and blaize had did not last too long. it seemes they wanted to take care of them as soon as possible and so did Yosh and Blaize. He then nodded and took in every word yosh said as he then Went to the roof. And then towards the Right side of the window. As that happend Blaize Snapes his fingers as his hands and finger were engulfed in flames and raised his left hand and then expelled fire from it. Leading the Window to break and allow him full entery to the Window.

At that time the Bandits were all in one hall way and one direction. This was the luck that both of them needed. yes they were to flank them but at this time it seemed to be a blessing in disguised the bombs were set off but even if he lost his vision his direction was still going to remain the same. As that happend he quickly did some hand signs as he took his sword within his left hand. his left hand was re engulfed in flames because of this jutsu and then made a slash that went forward. hopefully this would take down one or some of the bandits. As it will hit its target the flames will wrap around the target in a flame like rope. he opened his eyes waiting on the outcome. how many bandits did he take down.

As of right now there are four bandits. Two of them are knocked down. And one or the last two were cought in his fire either burned or trapped. one way or another. he knew that They couldent escape it was only a one way hallway thanks to the floorplan images on Yosh jutsu. he waited as he wondered the results and Yosh plan as it was his turn to take down the last bandit if there was one left or they were both gone. They needed to take them down before getting the prize.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
JDRPG
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
JDRPG

PostSubject: Re: Korozuki Flower Thief Mission Start [P, Paradox and Blaize only]   Korozuki Flower Thief Mission Start [P, Paradox and Blaize only] EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 12:27 pm

Joe saw Mike go down, wrapped in flaming rope. Joe realized that these were ninjas who were out of his league, and he was in trouble. He poked his head out, and saw two of his companions, Mike and Bob. He wondered where Greg was. He also saw two kids, who were about half his age. he decided as a last ditch attempt to go after the smaller one. He ran, spinning his pole around extremely well, and jumped over Greg's body. He then jumped at the kid ferociously, with his pole in front of him, hoping to pin the kid to the ground. This would help him tremendously for an advantage.
Back to top Go down
Paradox

Paradox

PostSubject: Re: Korozuki Flower Thief Mission Start [P, Paradox and Blaize only]   Korozuki Flower Thief Mission Start [P, Paradox and Blaize only] EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 7:44 am

Yoshisado had jumped down from the roof when the flash bombs went off, to make sure Blaize was okay, and had seen that he had taken out another guard with a fire jutsu. What appeared to be the last guard ran through the door and turned towards Yoshisado. The guard then furiously charged towards Yoshisado, attempting to pin him to the ground it looked like. But Yoshisado was graceful enough to jump backwards into the air, doing a few handsigns, causing a large square of ooze to appear below the guard. The square was fifteen by fifteen feet, which left little to no escape for the guard.

Yoshisado didn't even look back at the guard, realizing how much time they had spent taking care of them, and rushed into the store after summoning a few ooze clones. Him and the two ooze clones now rushed through the shop, grabbing all of the medicinal plants that they could carry, and bringing them outside. Each of him and his clones had about four plants each, and were then waiting for the bird to arrive. Yoshisado put the plants down, and then signaled to Blaize to go inside while he makes sure no guards are left.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Korozuki Flower Thief Mission Start [P, Paradox and Blaize only]   Korozuki Flower Thief Mission Start [P, Paradox and Blaize only] EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 12:19 pm

(Guess its my post to finish the mission)

Blaize looked inside to make sure no plants were left. There was not. The shope had all of the plants taken by yosh and no other plants could have been found. Blaize took a hold of the guards inside that were past out and then pulled them out to the outside yard. After a few moments he had notice suna burds comming down to the section of yosh. It could be possible they were hear to get the plants. One other bird came down and then blaize looked at it.

As he took the last bandit out he then wrote a note to the bird in a blank small scroll and then let it off to the Kazekage mansion to request a pickup of bandits who were trying to steal these plants just in the same time that yosh and blaize made it in. For a mission success blaize would have to do one thing.

Blaize stood infront of the shop as he started to do some hand signs. After the signes he molded chakra and took a big breath then expelled a large fire from his mouth shooting directly at the Shop as his plan was to burn the shop down so no other shinobi or bandits could have used it for personal gain. As he finished blaize stoped the jutsu as the flames were crumbling down the shop. He made sure that they did not burn the rest down. he snaped his fingers as the flames were settling down and became almost as the flames were put out. Now all that remained was a huge pile of burned down wood and rubel. The mission was a success.

He then walked over to yosh noticing he looked atwhat happend and then nodded to him the success of the mission. Before they both left home they tied the bandits to a tree post with ninja wire and then left them waiting for other shinobi to pick them up and take them away. the two shinobi left for the kazekage mansion to deliver there report.

(OOC: Good job guys. i gotta say ti was fun)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Korozuki Flower Thief Mission Start [P, Paradox and Blaize only]   Korozuki Flower Thief Mission Start [P, Paradox and Blaize only] Empty

Back to top Go down

Korozuki Flower Thief Mission Start [P, Paradox and Blaize only]
Page 1 of 1