Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sheekoe Hansaro
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Sheekoe Hansaro

Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads Empty
PostSubject: Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads   Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 7:38 am

Mission:
Spoiler:

They day was warm beacause it was just starting to become brighter outside.Sheekoe was at the village entrance wearing his usuall white robe with his black ninja under clothing.His jounin vest was over the black shirt he had on.And his forehead protecter was around his waist as ususall.He had on black ninja sandals.His sword was strapped tight on his back so it didnt fall off.

Sheekoe had a gray backpack strapped on his back with all types of gear in it,He had matches,a sleeping bag ,and lots of food.Sheekoe was waiting for his genin to arrive at the village,they were on a mission to stop a group of bandits in The River Country they have been dosrupting Suna's trade caravans.And the Kazekage wanted them gone.

Sheekoe was more than happy to do this for the village,and this was good for his squad to see what they could do.Sheekoe had his hands in his sleeves as he stood there in the middle of dirt at the entrance by the two large rock boulders Stating the line between the border and the village.As he waited he thought of all the things that could happen,he didn't want the bandits to kill his genin,Because the bandits had archers with them.

Sheekoe was going to do everything in his power for his students to survive.When they got there they had to be careful and get the job done.Sheekoe thought long and hard while waiting for his students to come so they can depart to The River Country.
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads   Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 8:25 am

(Ooc: forgive me for shortness I'm on movile)

Blaize ryuzaki had exited the village shop as he then gotten took the sleeping bag and sleep items he just purchased. With his napsack and pouches full he started to make his way towards the entrance. He wondered when the mission would start but he knew it would be dangerous and he knows you can't repeat a mistake because when you do one mistake your done in this world.*

*blaize started to made his way to the entrance as he noticed his sensei already there while walking towards him he spoken out.*

"Sensei your always here before any of us. I guess you are more prepared then all of us. Now when will our mission begin*
Back to top Go down
herocou
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
herocou

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads   Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 8:41 am

Hero looked over blaize's shoulder and looked at the letter. Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads B3b75710 Hero walked to the village gates where he saw his sensei and teammate blaize. " Now when will our mission begin" Blaize said. Hero walked up to his team. "It will once you guys comment on my new battle suit. It's AWESOME" Hero leaned against the gate. "And when jon comes around." Hero then pt his finger to his brain in curiosity. "So...we are going to the river country huh. I heard there are some nasty people down there but it's probably nothing I can handle."Hero smiled.

Last edited by herocou on Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sheekoe Hansaro
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Sheekoe Hansaro

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads   Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 8:43 am

Sheekoe was deep in thought while he stood there waiting for all of the genin to arrive.He wiped the sweat off his forehead as he was thrown out of his thought by the voice of one of his genin "Sensei your always here before any of us. I guess you are more prepared then all of us. Now when will our mission begin."

Sheekoe looked at Blaize as if he were caught of guard."Woah Blaize when did you get here,Never mind that."Sheekoe smiled.He had been thinking alot beacause this was a dangerous mission for the genin,and if they died it would be all his fault,He didnt want them to die and it would be all on him.

"Um,The mission starts as soon as Jon gets here,When he does, we will be departing to The River Country."Sheekoe assumed Blaize didnt know the details of the mission so he reached into his pack.He pulled out a scroll that read

Quote :
Mission Title: Rumble on the Roads
Mission Location: The River Country
Mission Participants: Genin - Chuunin
Mission Rank: C
Mission Objective: Bandits have been raiding one of the major trade routes into Suna. Originally they were little more then a nuisance but they have been getting more aggressive and are disrupting Suna’s trade caravans. Your team has been assigned to eliminate them. It is rumoured that they have many skilled bowmen among their ranks

"Here you go,This is all the details about the mission incase you dont know what we be will doing.Go over this carefully and when your fellow team mates get here pass it to them so they understand,Ok?"Sheekoe flashed an elegant smile of his with his eyes closed at Blaize.Then he walked over to a wall and leaned on it as he walked he motioned for Blaize and Hero to follow.Sheekoe then went back into deep thought as the three waited for Jon to show.
Back to top Go down
JDRPG
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
JDRPG

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads   Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 10:21 am

Jon, hiding behind a wall nearby, saw his teammates arrive. He had been hiding there since a few minutes after his sensei arrived, feeling anxious about the mission. What if it's a boring D-Rank mission like saving someone's cat? Jon thought to himself. That'd be horrible... He noticed his teamates had arrived quickly. They did some quick banter, then he heard Hansaro-san talk about the mission, and he could barely read the writing, but then he noticed that it was a C-Rank mission. Yes!!!! Jon thought to himself. As he saw the three of them go and lay on the wall, he decided to make his move. Jon jumped out from behind the wall, did a double-frontflip, and landed next to Herocou. "Here I am!" Jon said as he landed. "When do we leave to the River Country? I can't wait! By the way, Hero-san, robes are the way to go."
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads   Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 7:00 pm

OOC: You guys can't assign yourselves a mission, you must apply for it
Back to top Go down
Sheekoe Hansaro
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Sheekoe Hansaro

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads   Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 1:56 am

(ooc:i did apply for it ES just told me to make a topic beacause this mission was already made by Jiro)
Back to top Go down
herocou
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
herocou

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads   Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 2:08 am

((OOC:do we continue?))
Back to top Go down
Sheekoe Hansaro
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Sheekoe Hansaro

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads   Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 2:25 am

(OOC:gotta wait for Adam)
Back to top Go down
Sheekoe Hansaro
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Sheekoe Hansaro

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads   Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 7:34 am

Sheekoe looked at the happy Jon that popped out of no where.He was asking lots of questions."Ok,you guys seem energetic."Sheekoe laughed as he smiled. "Well i guess we should get going now."Sheekoe told them to walk forward ahead of him as they all begin walking out side of the village Sheekoe stopped and looked back and said "Team one departing to river country."Sheekoe then caught up with his students as they made their way to the river country.

OOC:ok the mission has been accepted by pat,so we can go on it and this will be goin to the travel topic now.

(TOPIC END)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads   Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads Empty

Back to top Go down

Team 1 Mission:Rumble on the Roads
Page 1 of 1