Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team 3 Mission

Go down 
+3
Ulkira
Initake
Yondaime
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yondaime
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Yondaime

Team 3 Mission Empty
PostSubject: Team 3 Mission   Team 3 Mission EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 2:59 am

OOC: I know its short though i didnt have much time...Make a presentation of yourselves plz.

Team 3 had left konoha and went to Suna, guarding a secret scroll that was inside Yondaime's pocket, given by the Hokage itself. The journey was long though they weren't with hurry so they travelled with a slow run but aware that some criminals could pump in and attack them. Meanwhile Yondaime thought on a strategy so they could get more protected from incoming attacks. " Lets form a single line and hurry up on our step, Initake go to the front, since you have a good vision and scent of smell; Ulkira go behind him, since you possess the sharingan and you are an uchiha its easier from the three to be aware; Kin come in front of me so you can tell me what's going while i am at the back with my byakugan, seeing all around. Ok? Do you have better suggestions?"

As he finished talking he activated his Byakugan to be secured as he watched the beginning of the desert in front of them.

Last edited by Yondaime on Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Initake

Initake

Team 3 Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Mission   Team 3 Mission EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 5:42 am

"hello everyone. I am Initake Inahara, and i am a descendant of the Inihara family, and i am currently a member of the Inihara clan, and what i can do is shapeshift." Initake shows his three different forms in which he can shapeshift, the bear, the falcon, and the cheetah. he then wishes the whole group good luck, and steps back.

"none i can think of." Initake says, transforming into a falcon using his wings of a patron jutsu, figuring he could fly a little bit higher and around 5 feet ahead of the rest of the group, and get a birds eye view, thnking that he could see something approaching them if need be, and since he is quicker than most enemies as a bird, he can get back to the group to fight beofr any harm comes to them, so it's a win-win situation for the group.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

Team 3 Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Mission   Team 3 Mission EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 3:30 pm

(OOC:Hey, my name is Uchiha Ulkira. As you can see, I'm an Uchiha Razz. My family has been murdered by my older brother so I aim to get stronger and kill him. That's all there is to know about me.)

Ulkira simply nodded as a sign to confirm that he had heard his Sensei. It was good strategy. He wasn't surprised that his Sensei knew how to make use of his Squad members' talents. So, this is how a Jounin thinks, eh? he thought to himself. Taking his position behind Initake, Ulkira watched as his fellow teammate changed into a bird and lifted off into the air. That's actually pretty cool, he thought to himself. Ulkira could tell that Initake's shapeshifting abilities would be really useful in the future. He was really excited that he was going on a B-Rank mission, but he didn't show it. Instead, he kept a blank face as he ran. He was particularly interested in seeing how strong his Sensei and teammates were, especially his Sensei.
Back to top Go down
Kin

Kin

Team 3 Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Mission   Team 3 Mission EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 1:25 am

Ooc: Sasuke lover! *Kicks in the shin* Also, like Yondaime, short post, not much time...

Kin had been running behind Yondaime, as he had told him to run infront of him to take the lead. He had been to Suna once before, and hadn't enjoyed it very much, being cold at night, and hot as hell during the day. He had his music low enough now to here what Yondaime told him, as he said that, he ran infront of Yondaime, now being infront of the group(Guessing that I am.) Kin wondered how the hell he was suppose to outrun Yondaime which he thought to himself as he fealt(Chakra) one his teammates turn into a raven and fly off ahead of them.

From this, Kin had fealt like he was on a tracking team, while all they where doing was giving a scroll is the Kazekage. He hadn't met him before, but not many outsiders get to meet the leader of a village. With this all in his mind, Kin turned up his music a little bit louder, wondering when they where going to get to the Sand, and hopefully without any trouble.
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Yondaime

Team 3 Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Mission   Team 3 Mission EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 6:53 am

OOC: People the mission is going to get excited since i asked an akatsuki to enter in the mission with the intention of taking the scroll, he wont kill us unless you do stupid things, but i dont think that will happen...

"Nice trick you got there, that's why i put you there at front. Ok we are finally at the desert lets get going..." While Yondaime took his last foot from the branch, a soft sand touched his left feet, like a pillow. "Strange...it seems too quiet for me, i hope we dont get into trouble, though this is a strategy of tracking people, it is good since we have prepared a defensive line.! With his byakugan opened he didnt noticed now, for the moment but the desert was extensive and they had to stop if there was a weather change, like sand hurricanes, etc...

As they moved a long, the team looked normal and not stressed out, since it was B-Rank mission. "Hey anyone sees anything in particularly?"
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

Team 3 Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Mission   Team 3 Mission EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 7:24 am

Near had been underground for about 1 hour now, still waiting to ambush a group of ninja that were travelling to sunagakure. They were reportedly transporting a scroll that contained information that could be vital to the akatsuki. It was Near's job to intercept this group of ninja and take the scroll. about an hour ago, Near created 4 earth trap seals, each one connected to another, to form a block of land, 204x51 ft, which when walked upon would collapse into a pit, 48 feet deep. The area was placed directly infront of their estimated path, and even if it wasnt exact, it would be close enough that they would become trapped. Near created a shadow clone, and used his underground projection fish technique to hide underneath the sand, invisible to all. The shadow clone used the transformation technique to shrink down to the size of a small bug. The clone had remained stationary, acting as Near's eyes. Near remained underground, waiting for the chance to attack.
Back to top Go down
Initake

Initake

Team 3 Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Mission   Team 3 Mission EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 8:27 am

Initake remained up in the air, trying to be as aware as possible for anything that might try to ambush the group of highly talented ninja's. they wouldn't be on a mission this important if they weren't. But, Initake, being a falcon, could sense that something was wrong. He flies down beside his sensei.
"ummmm. Sensei, something oesn't seem right around here, it seems to quiet. I have heard of many, many Akatsuki attacks around here, it just seems too.... peaceful. I think we should take a slight detour." Initake warns his sensei. he then flies up around 6 to 8 feet above te rest of his team nd continues his analyzation of the area, keeping a close eye on his surroundings.
"there is just something wrong here, i can sense it." [/color=red] Initake just ignores his senses for the time being, but then he senses something moving underground. Again, he flies down to his sensei.
[color=red]"Sensei, there is something underground, i know it, maybe you should take the lead now, i think a genin's power would be too little for this type of power i can feel."
Initake then lands on the ground, around 2 feet behind his sensei, and about 10 inches behind his fellow squand member, Kin.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

Team 3 Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Mission   Team 3 Mission EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 4:01 pm

Ulkira came to a halt as Inahara swooped down. He listened as Inahara told Yondaime-Sensei that there was something wrong. He heard the name Akatsuki, and wondered who they were. He gazed around the area. He wasn't sure why, but his gut was telling him that something was about to happen. He wasn't sure if he was being paranoid, but Inahara seemed to fell something too, so it couldn't just be him...

Ulkira remembered the instructions about the mission that Sensei had told them about. Possible criminal activity, eh? Considering that they were delivering a scroll to the Kazekage, it was obviuos that it contained important information. Someone would obviously be after it. He couldn't see why three Genin and a Jounin were sent for this mission, not just because it was a B-Rank, but also because of the fact that they had to make a delivery to such a high-rankded person.

He saw Inahara come down once more and repeat what his warning. Ulkira glanced back at Yondaime-Sensei as Inahara lifted up and landed behind Kin. "What's the plan, Sensei? Do we keep the same formation or change our strategy?"

(OOC: Sorry if it's too short, didn't have much to work with >.>)
Back to top Go down
Kin

Kin

Team 3 Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Mission   Team 3 Mission EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 10:50 pm

Kin was leading the group he was in, being infront of them that is. He had been running with his team, when the Initake had come down, feeling something wrong, like somebody had been there. He had landed behind him as Kin wondered what they had been feeling, he had been use to the feeling before, having it way to often, he had also started to feel something wrong. Akasuki? He had heard the name a few times, but from what he heard he couldn't believe the story of them unless he actually saw them.

Ulkira had asked if they would change the plan we where in, our strategy would probably would of worked how it was in at the time. Kin had came to a stop, thinking to himself. If it had been one of the Akatsuki, they'd all be dead within a matter of seconds unless they had thought of something. Kin sat down, with his legs crossed now trying to think of something, hoping his team stopped.

He closed his eyes, waiting, thinking. In all, for right now they would be fine if they could find who it was, and what he was doing. The Wind Country was a place that seemed to be a easy place to set a trap with all the sand all over the place. He found something out, there old formation would work great, Kin would be in the front, being able to hold down the member with his KG power, then Yondaime would be able to trace where he actually was with his Byakugun(Spelling? Never know how to spell that >.<), then Ikitame in the sky watching, then we had Ulkira for any kind of backup who could defind us from behind.

"We should stay in our old formation, it would be a lot smarter with our powers in play here." Kin spoke in a very light tone, hoping his teammates could here him over his loud music, which had helped him think easier, getting all other thoughts out of his head. He waited for Yondaime to make his choice, knowing that this mission would be higher then a B rank mission now
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Yondaime

Team 3 Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Mission   Team 3 Mission EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 11:25 pm

OOC: Your posts are fine. My posting order will be different since i will have to answer your questions and other stuff.

Bic: "Ummmm. Sensei, something doesn't seem right around here, it seems to quiet. I have heard of many, many Akatsuki attacks around here, it just seems too.... peaceful. I think we should take a slight detour."
As Yondaime started to think while he slows his step. "There is just something wrong here, i can sense it. Sensei, there is something underground, i know it, maybe you should take the lead now, i think a genin's power would be too little for this type of power i can feel."
Due to the senses of the animals Yondaime went to the lead and make a signal to stop. "What's the plan, Sensei? Do we keep the same formation or change our strategy?"

Yondaime took a kunai from the pocket and stuck it in the soft sand and then he put his ear right next the cable of the kunai and listened to the sound waves above the ground to confirm if they were being pursued, watched,etc..."Dont make a sound right now, and watch out while i listen...Hmm it seems that there is some movement underground, even with the other movements of the animals i can still hear a double small sound. There is someone there and he is being careful, we cant be sure if its an akatsuki member, but we can be sure that someone that has been watching us, maybe a criminal, a wandering or someone from the other villages."

After this Yondaime got up and sat down to think of an new strategy, since they were being watched and they might get into a trap..."Okay i thought of something, first Ulkira i want you to look around this perimeter with your sharingan and see if you see something; Another thing i will go in the front, you Kin come after me so if you see any trap, double trap or even other types of trap you can hold me with the shadow... Inintake i want you to fly above us not much and around making a vision perimeter. Ulkira release your sharingan so you can warn us from any attacks or any kage bunshins or even bunshins around here, since maybe only one watching might be careless."

Knowing that there probably was someone Yondaime was almost whispering..." Any more suggestions?! Ah i forgot, we arent going to rush into the village since there might be traps and if you see someone dont make a real scene so we can make a surprise attack..."
As he finished talking they formed the line again and walked through the calm desert.
Back to top Go down
Initake

Initake

Team 3 Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Mission   Team 3 Mission EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 3:30 am

"yes, sensei." Initake replies to his sensei's commands, as he tries to bul up the chakra for a brief moment as he uses his small, non-understandable incantation. he then ascends around 10 feet into the air, trying to stay within his sensei's sights, as watches his teammates do their individual assignments, obeying without any objection.

Initake continues to think about the rising conflict his team is facing, and lso the one that he had brought upon them. Although, his team should b gald that he did, for without his warning, hey would probably be caught in a trap.

"thank God for being an Inihara, sometimes i curse it, and sometmes it comes in handy." Initake then glides up and down in the air, trying to make the mmost out of this dangerous mission, well, dangerous to him at least, with it being a B-Rank mission and all, he can't read minds, although he has pondered the learning of that anyway. "wow, i never realized how easily sidetracked i can become in my mind." [i] Initake then swwops down lower than his original height, just to feel more comfortable knowing that he is with a jounin. But, if the case is that the group is dealing with the akatsuki, that won't help one bit.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

Team 3 Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Mission   Team 3 Mission EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 2:20 pm

Ulkira listened carefully to his sensei's words. "Okay i thought of something, first Ulkira i want you to look around this perimeter with your sharingan and see if you see something; Another thing i will go in the front, you Kin come after me so if you see any trap, double trap or even other types of trap you can hold me with the shadow... Inintake i want you to fly above us not much and around making a vision perimeter. Ulkira release your sharingan so you can warn us from any attacks or any kage bunshins or even bunshins around here, since maybe only one watching might be careless."

"Yes, Yondaime-Sensei," he replied. As activated his Sharingan, he heard his Sensei warn them, Ah i forgot, we arent going to rush into the village since there might be traps and if you see someone dont make a real scene so we can make a surprise attack..." Well, that wasn't going to be problem. Ulkira didn't like drawing attention anyways, it was much more convenient if you could observe something without someone distracting you.

Ulkira looked ahead carefully as Inahara took to the skies. He scanned over the sand dunes close by. It was extremely lucky that they were in a desert, devoid of life, because it made it easier for Ulkira to make use of the small chakra veiwing his Sharingan gave him.

Ulkira stopped as his vision fell ontop of a particular rock. Narrowing his eyes, he looked at it carefully. He could see the chakra of something there... something powerful. The only problem was, there was no one to be seen on the rock itself. Yet the chakra... Ulkira turned to Yondaime-Sensei and whispered so that only his teammates could hear, "Sensei, there seems to be something on that rock over there. It looks really small, but it's chakra looks like it belongs to someone powerful. It could be an enemy, disguised as an insect or something using Henge." Ulkira looked at his Sensei, waiting for him to respond.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

Team 3 Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Mission   Team 3 Mission EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 2:32 am

((Umm, a few things, 1.) Posting order, it needs to be followed.
2.) Metagaming/ firewalling, You are having your characters do things based upon your knowledge, For instance,
Initake wrote:
I think we should take a slight detour.
This is clearly based upon your knowledge of my Earth traps.
Also, the following is both Metagaming and god modding.
initake wrote:
but then he senses something moving underground.
This is a combination of meta and god modding. for one, only you would know that my character is underground, although you could argue that your character senses him, my character is an S rank akatsuki, and would obviously be completely still, as well as hiding his chakra as much as he possibly could.
For now, I will ignore these things, but if I am going to be a part of this RP, Im going to have to ask you guys to follow these basic rules.
Im not going to post until there is something for me to do, but please, STICK TO THE POSTING ORDER.
Initake, Ulkira, Kin, Yondaime, Me.
Follow it.
))
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

Team 3 Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Mission   Team 3 Mission EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 12:09 am

((On second thought, I will post, ive been skipped so much that its my turn anyways.))
Near focused his chakra after hiding it for so long. He located the water that flowed deep underground. Near then erupted up from the sand and stood. He made a string of handseals and using the water from deep underground, he activated his Earth flowing river technique. A huge wave of mud appeared infront of Near from deep underground. It shot out at the team who was already Nearing Near's location. Near then made a few handseals and touched the ground, biting his thumb before doing so. He activated his summoning technique, and Katchyoko, the largest of the Katonos summons appeared. The cat Nodded at Near, knowing what it must do. Near made another string of handseals, and activated his rock lodging destruction. From deep underground, 20 rocks shot out from the sand, all in the direction of the team of ninja. Near made a handseal, and 2 shadow clones appeared, each one holding one of Near's staff of water and earth. Near made another string of handseals, activating his earth split turn around palm technique. The ground around the enemy shot up and attempted to bury them. Near was at about 3/4chakra now. Near activated his akatsuki ring, which restored him 1/4 of his chakra, putting him back at full.
Leaving the shadow clones, the A rank Katonos summon, and the huge multitude of techniques that Near just performed against his opponent to deal with the team of shinobi, Near body flickered and dissapeared to where he sensed his teammate's chakra who was in trouble.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Yondaime

Team 3 Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Mission   Team 3 Mission EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 12:48 am

OOC: You make the post order and then you pass Kin and then you make like 7 jutsus and you only waste 1/4?! If you disappear your jutsus will lose effect, specially the summon...
Back to top Go down
Kin

Kin

Team 3 Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Mission   Team 3 Mission EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 12:47 am

Ooc: God mode just god mode is all I have to say. You used 5 jutsu's in one post and only used 1/4 of your chakra, I don't care if you used 6 years of chakra control, but that's BS. Not to mention your back at full chakra already by use of a ring? How the hell does a ring give you back half of your chakra if you have more chakra then any normal ninja? Just because you say that you had the art of chakra control, I know your suppose to be Akutsuki, but come on. You used like 5 pretty high ranked jutsu's in one post, I don't see how you complained about Initake's one post was god mode when this is stupid.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

Team 3 Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Mission   Team 3 Mission EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 12:58 am

(OOC: Near, there is no way you could do all those jutsu in one post without us reacting. C'mon, do you seriously think we'd just stand there while you did 5 jutsu, watching in astonishment? No. I for one, would do sommething like throw a kunai or something, and I know the others won't just stand there and let you escape either.)
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Yondaime

Team 3 Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Mission   Team 3 Mission EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 1:47 am

OOC: Seriously since he went for another topic, i will continue to post and kick the ass of the summon while i destruct and escape from some jutsus, and you can do it too...I dont care if i will be a god mode, by doing that but now i really dont care and just want to finish this mission...So continue with the order...
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

Team 3 Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Mission   Team 3 Mission EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 2:42 am

((OOC: My ring stores up to a fourth of my chakra. It also increases the speed in which I do jutsu. Those 5 jutsu were done in a matter of seconds. It wasnt "god mode" A few of those jutsu were B rank, the highest was like A. and the rest were C's. Not to mention the fact that it was a move that no ninja would expect. its perfectly feasable. I didnt say that you were hit by all those attacks, I didnt god mod, or metagame, which all of you did, pretty bad. So calm down, and see if you can deal with 2 shadow clones and an A rank summon. In the plot, the survival of a fellow akatsuki outranks my mission to steal the scroll.))
Back to top Go down
Initake

Initake

Team 3 Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Mission   Team 3 Mission EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 4:10 am

(9ooc: i say we shuold stop the whole ooc thing nd get back t o the actual topic, and btw near, that is BS))

Initake was not phased by most of the seemingly high-ranked akatskui's jutsus, seeing how he was in the air, as most of them effected the Earth. But he sees a very large problem. Concering his own and his teams well being. Seeing how the 3 summons would most likely prve to be trouble, especially the shadow clone, Initake had heard that they are relly powerful, and that only the strongest of th strong cn use it.

Initake then looks at the three summonsand thinks about their positioning, and how the summons may efeect him soon. he thinks of the worst, the best, and pretty mch all in between, but he is definitely not sure of the outcome. So, just to be safe, he flies into a tree, and begins to watch everything unfold, hoping for the best... preparing for the worst.
Back to top Go down
Initake

Initake

Team 3 Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Mission   Team 3 Mission EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 4:12 am

((soory for double post, but ooc: i have have to leave so thats why it's short.))
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

Team 3 Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Mission   Team 3 Mission EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 5:07 pm

Ulkira's head jerked in the direction of the cloaked ninja who had just popped out of the sand. It was an ambush! Before Ulkira could so much as flick a kunai at him, the ninja executed a string of jutsu with such speed that Ulkira couldn't help but be astonished. So this is the level of a high-ranked ninja? he thought. As he watched, the ninja sent a wave of mud at them, followed by a barrage of around 20 rocks. As if he enjoyed over-kill, the ninja created a whirlpool of mud to sink them, along with 2 clones of himself and some strange cat-like summoning before disappearing from the scene.

With the aid of his Sharingan, Ulkira managed to dodge the wave of mud and rocks caming at them. He landed nimbly on a nearby boulder, watching the sinkhole infront of him. He glanced up at Inahara, a bit irritated that he was in the air and therefore safe from the Earth jutsu. Ulkira turned his attention back to the Kage Bunshins and the summons. This mission was already getting interesting. He took out a few kunai and shuriken, ready for battle, keeping a close eye on the enemy.
Back to top Go down
Kin

Kin

Team 3 Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Mission   Team 3 Mission EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 5:36 am

Ooc: Sorry for not posting, but I was in a mix up when somebody banned like 5 accounts which made me unable to post, but now that's solved so yah...

Kin watched as the ambush began, his music made him silent and watch the rocks fly out at him, Yondaime, and Ulkira. Despite being able to watch the speed of the rocks, his speed itself was the problem. He watched as the rocks came at him. He jumped from left to right dodging few rocks that came at him as he wasn't paying attention and slipped from a mudslide.(In sand?)

As he did this, he tryed to get up as quickly as he could as a rock was coming right after him. "Oh Poo, crap." Kin's eye's became wide as could be smashed by the rock in seconds. As he thought of this he moved his arms, trying to push onto the ground to slide his way further down the hill of sand... As he did this he started to slip down a hill going flying down it doing a couple of flips down the hill while trying to stand up, but couldn't.

Kin hit the bottom hard as he looked up a huge summon had been right infront of him, which seemed to be... A cat? Kin didn't like animals that much, never mind cats. He had bad memory with cats when he first became a genin, they had usually scratched at him a lot when he tryed to capture them for a mission.

These random thoughts went threw Kin's head as the summon had started to go walk towards Kin. "Oh my god, this cat is huge." Kin's music somehow was still on, which was good for him, being able to think better with it on. He waited for the cat to come at him as he made one simple hand seal, waiting as his shadow had extended furthur, the cat probably not being able to see what was happening because of such a small shadow, all of a sudden couldn't move. He laughed as the thing had fallen into his jutsu. He wispered a few word "Kage mane no Jutsu stupid cat." He waited, as he could feal the present of two other things still around. The cat being captured he waited for the reaction of the two other things to do something

Ooc: If you have a problem with my post, deal with it because I went along with your post.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

Team 3 Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Mission   Team 3 Mission EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 6:09 am

Atop OOCing so much!
PM somebody if you have issues!
This topic is a mess!
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Yondaime

Team 3 Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Mission   Team 3 Mission EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 6:17 am

Yondaime was the only one left in the middle of the incoming attack, although he was calm and natural, he closed his eyes and waited for the rocks and the mudslide to enter his range of chakra, then he released an extreme chakra that slowed the incoming attacks. After that he put in his fighting stance and put his two arm at back and quickly he yelled "Hakke Kuushou!", though he expelled two of these, destroying the rocks in the air, although he had to still face the mudslap. With a broken rock near him he infused his chakra on two kunais and threw them, sticking them on the rock, and so he jumped into them, being protected by the mudslide while he waited for it to passed by.

Some minutes after the mudslide had already disappeared since the sand had suck it into the ground, although Yondaime saw Kin in the ground near the summon and the rest protected, waiting to attack. "Nice capture Kin, now kill the summon while i go for the kage bunshins, the earth attacks are already over...".

The stones were destroyed, the mudslide had disappeared and the split earth had already converged again. Using his byakugan, Yondaime found the two kage bunshins and tried to use his jyuuken style to destroy them, by just touching them in the head or in the heart, although that wasn't a problem to Yondaime, even if they were kage bunshins of a Akatsuki.

Last edited by Yondaime on Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Team 3 Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Mission   Team 3 Mission Empty

Back to top Go down

Team 3 Mission
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next