Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team 5 mission: Elder Bear

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Akuma Kotta
Academy Student
Academy Student
Akuma Kotta

Team 5 mission: Elder Bear Empty
PostSubject: Team 5 mission: Elder Bear   Team 5 mission: Elder Bear EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 8:31 am

Akuma was told by his sensei that they were going on a mission today, so Akuma got ready early. "Finally, a mission! Seeing how my new sensei is, it's probably a good one!" Akuma said to himself as he got his clay pouches situated properly on his waist. Akuma let out a sigh of happiness as he went out of his door. His sensei and new found friends had changed him in such a short time, and he was going to try to be less of a jerk to them. He was definitely still going to be a jerk, just help them out more. He rushed through the sand and wind, being slightly peppered by it, and reached the front gate where the meeting was taking place in about ten minutes.

As he reached the gate, he surveyed his surroundings a bit. Looking out of the gate, he could currently only see sand completely in that direction. He could see a few dunes and things, but nothing of interest. He looked around and saw a few food and merchant shops around the village entrance, no doubt trying to entice visitors to buy their wares. He was in a bit of a clearing, no shops or anyone in the small thirty meter area around them, people looking at him, wondering what he was doing. He also gained the attention of an elder, who was probably wondering if Akuma was going to flee he village. There was not much around here, and it was starting to bore Akuma.

Akuma looked around in the hot sun, which was glaring into his eyes, and put his hand over his eyes, to sort of block it out. He then remembered that his team members were going to be with him today. He didn't know what the mission was yet, but he knew that they would do great. He was a little worried about Olverto, but the long range ability of the puppet would be useful in almost any situation. Revan's swordsmanship would also come in handy in protecting Olverto from close range attacks, so that was also incredibly useful. Akuma needed to learn how to control his explosives better, and decided to stick with his more precise Earth jutsus so his friends would be safer. He then waited for someone to show up, considering it was now about the time for his team to get there.
Back to top Go down
Olverto Zampa
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Olverto Zampa

PostSubject: Re: Team 5 mission: Elder Bear   Team 5 mission: Elder Bear EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 7:31 pm

It was quite sunny outside, it was common for sand village but Olverto liked it. He waved to his father and mother for goodbye and walked out of his home puppet on his back. 'I wonder what kind of mission it is' He started walking in direction of gate where all team should meet. He walked very slowly because that way he could think about everything. It was one of his favorite activity. 'I hope the mission isn't very hard, and Also so it wouldn't be very easy because I want to learn something from there.' After some time of his lonely walk. 'I hope I get on well with my teammates because I couldn't talk to them much yesterday.' He turned his eyes to sky but still kept on walking. It was easy for him because he knew the path very well. Soon he finally reached the gate that should leave out of the village.

He saw how Akuma was at the gate. He slowly walked closer to him while waving to him slightly. "Hello Akuma, a good day isn't it" He didn't want an answer, it was just his way of greeting someone. After he waved to some other people who he didn't know. It was just the way it is. After he gave one quick look to Akuma and walked a little future from him. Then he placed his puppet on ground and Olverto himself also sat down, his back against puppet's back. He looked out of the gates and saw a desert. 'If out sensei said that we have to gather here we probably must go out of this village. I have only gone through desert some times but I read through the guide book about a week ago so I think it will be okay' . Olverto switched to his normal personality and smiled a little and turned his look to the sky what was decorated by a hot sun. He started waiting for his other teammates to show up.
Back to top Go down
Revan
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Revan

PostSubject: Re: Team 5 mission: Elder Bear   Team 5 mission: Elder Bear EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 11:23 pm

Revan Had been at the gate for sometime now, even when his teammates had gathered, though they would not recognize him. Olverto had even waved at him. This made Revan smile and he gave a slight nod and lifted his hand in a greeting. Revan's appearance was that of an elderly man that Revan had spent some time around in his earlier years of the academy, and talked to a little after his first sensei went missing. So Revan knew the man well, well enough to take on his appearance and sound at least.

Revan gave his teammates a few more minutes to talk before walking up to Olverto just after he had set down. He sat stood only a foot or two from him, then shifted his appearance to his normal appearance. Re was wearing his usual attire, a tan flak jacket buttoned up. He wore his head band with the Suna symbol on his right bicep. His lower body was covered by black pants and boots, his hands had white tap over them. Revan wore his sword on his back.
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

PostSubject: Re: Team 5 mission: Elder Bear   Team 5 mission: Elder Bear EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 12:15 am

Oushi sat on the rooftops near the village gate, watching his team as they began to meet at the designated point. The sun was incredibly hot today. Oushi didn't like the heat of the sand village and was glad to be finally getting out of this place he now called home. His true home was the leaf village. It would always be in his heart. But his heart was his family. His heart was his wife. His heart was his child. He wanted to be where they were, and his wife wanted to be in the sand with her father. He had tried to convince her to move everybody into the leaf again, but she had refuzed. So, here he was, a Jounin of the Sand with his little rag-tag group of asses.
A sand storm loomed over the village. He had already prepared his family for it. He thought that this mission may be an easy one if they could catch the bear off guard. But he had to prepare for the worst. The worst would probably be his entire team being sneak attacked by the Akatsuki, every bandit that was alive and dead, and the bear. That would be the worst. But who knows? Mabey they would get lucky.
Oushi nodded to a guard that looked at him. He had already given the oders from the Kazekage to the guards so he wouldn't have to be stopped on the way out. He had a good relationship with most of the guards. He had spent some time with them and had even healed their minor scratches. They knew that in a battle, he would be there for them. He knew that it was a vise versa situation.
As Revan switched back from an old man, Oushi dropped down from his ledge, silent as in-humanly possible. He stalked over to Revan and slapped him in the back of the head. (Just go with it, ok? Razz ) His explaination was short.
"Quit wasting chakra."
Oushi motioned for Olverto to rise.
"Ok, everybody. The moment we leave these gates, we are on a mission. While on that mission, you follow every order I give you. I don't care if you think it'll kill you. If I told you to jump off of a bridge, you should do it without hesitation. The only time I would tell you to do something like that is when it is absolutely necessary. Trust me so I can trust you. Now, is everybody ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

PostSubject: Re: Team 5 mission: Elder Bear   Team 5 mission: Elder Bear EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 6:31 am

(Hey guys, I won't have internet abilities until tuesday. Post, OK? I have to do this though...)
Back to top Go down
Akuma Kotta
Academy Student
Academy Student
Akuma Kotta

PostSubject: Re: Team 5 mission: Elder Bear   Team 5 mission: Elder Bear EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 8:53 am

Akuma saw his teammates showed up, Revan came out of nowhere, which was a very useful ability to shadow people. As they came, their sensei came and slapped Revan for wasting chakra, and explained to follow his directions, no matter what it was. Akuma nodded at this, knowing from that that his suspicions about the mission were probably right. They were going to get to do something amazing, where Akuma could show off his art, even if it was to a low life enemy. He also had a new creation to show everyone, especially to his enemies.

"I'm ready for this mission, and it better be a good one. I don't wanna waste my time finding some old lady's dog or carrying groceries." Akuma said casually, as he was trying to be a little less like a jackass on his first mission. He then lifted his hands and put them behind his head in a leisurely manner. "So guys, you guys ready, if yur not, get ready." Akuma said, bringing back his jackassiness. He then waited for his team to respond.
Back to top Go down
Olverto Zampa
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Olverto Zampa

PostSubject: Re: Team 5 mission: Elder Bear   Team 5 mission: Elder Bear EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 8:32 pm

Olverto saw how Oushi slapped Revan in back to the head for wasting chakra. Olverto was smart enough not to do it, if he would have no missions, he would not had carried his puppet on back. Oushi showed Olverto to stand up and so he did. He started hearing what Oushi had to say. He nodded after Oushi had finished his mini speech. He released that he really had to follow orders, not like the other day when he commanded Revan to kill Olverto. He took his scarf and started wrapping it around his face. He wrapped it so he could breed and see what is in front of him, but so the sand would not go into his eyes, nose or mouth. After he had finished wrapping his face he said. "Okay I also am ready to go" Olverto's voice was little different because of the scarf. He heard what Akuma had said but didn't make a different face about it. He pulled up his puppet and placed it on his back. 'I think I need to do something about it because it is a pain to always carry it like this. After this mission I will do something about it' He turned to Revan. "You ready to go?". After he had said that he also asked another question, this time from Oushi. "Sensei, what kind of mission it is anyways?" He only knew that they would leave the village as Oushi stated.
Back to top Go down
Revan
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Revan

PostSubject: Re: Team 5 mission: Elder Bear   Team 5 mission: Elder Bear EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 12:31 am

(( sorry didnt know i was not going to be home))

Revan winces when he felt a sharp pain on the back of his head, he turned to find his Sensei walking by. Revan cursed under his breath as he listened to his sensei talk. Changing form used little to no chakra, but he was not about to say that to his sensei and his popped again. Revan just twirled his sword and waited for the mission to begin. "I am ready Sensei."
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

PostSubject: Re: Team 5 mission: Elder Bear   Team 5 mission: Elder Bear EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 9:32 am

Oushi smiled as they all said they were ready. He was going to enjoy this mission. He looked at Olverto and stared into his eyes. "We're going to kill a huge f*cking bear that is known for murder. Our only chance here is to blow it up or for me to get lucky and you three save the day. Lets go." With that, Oushi looked at the guards. They calmly opened the door. Oushi took a few steps, stopping at where the door was orriginally. The sand storm was really starting to get wild now. While his squad was behind him, he activated his byakugan. He could see the way that he needed to go. The trip, as long as they were in the Sand Village area, was going to be hell. This dust stung. It was like he was being eatin at. He took wire out of his pouch, leaving a lot of room when he cut it. He tied it around his waist. He made three loops for his squad and threw the wire behind him.
"Tie that around yourselves like I did." He pointed at the wire he tied around himself.
As soon as they finished tieing, he would take off at a pace they could match, but also at a pace that would get them the hell out of there.

(When Revan is done posting, we'll make a topic in traveling. I'll start it, so don't worry Akuma. Razz )
Back to top Go down
Akuma Kotta
Academy Student
Academy Student
Akuma Kotta

PostSubject: Re: Team 5 mission: Elder Bear   Team 5 mission: Elder Bear EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 3:05 am

Akuma looked out at the sandstorm, loving every minute of it. He would get to kill a gint bear, and when his sensei said that they would probably "Blow the bear up" and that got Akuma extremely excited about the mission. He quickly tied some of the wire around himself, leaving a lot more for the other people, and then said, "Let's hurry up and do this! I can provide the explosives!" He said with a lot of enthusiasm. He then tok a small step out into the sandstorm, loving the stinging sensation on his face. He loved the sand, and especially how it felt. Maybe that was because of his natural affinity for Doton chakra. He then remembered his new jutsu, which would come in very handy during this mission, considering the bear probably couldn't fly. "Here yah go guys, hurry." Akuma then threw them the wire and was ready.
Back to top Go down
Olverto Zampa
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Olverto Zampa

PostSubject: Re: Team 5 mission: Elder Bear   Team 5 mission: Elder Bear EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 10:36 pm

Once again Olverto placed his puppet on the ground, then started waiting his turn to tie himself to the wire. He watched how Akuma tied himself up with his happy and enthusiasmick face. 'He is so confident, that proves that I must train myself more'. He caught the wire that Akuma had thrown him in mid air and quietly started to tie himself up. 'We are going to kill a bear. That might be a little fun but also hard. Well I see once I try and I would like to get out of Sand Country to see the outer world a bit more' He smiled to himself again but other teammates weren't able to see it because his face was covered with a scarf. Once the wire was attached to his waist he threw it to Revan and placed his puppet back on his back. Just like Akuma and Oushi sensei he walked to sandstorm, on the same line as the teammates. Sand didn't bother him at all because his face was covered with his violet scarf. "I am ready everyone so let's go". Olverto wanted to get out of the village, not to go and killing bears but just to see the beautiful nature and maybe even see some poison plants, so he could make poison for puppet weapons. He already had some puppets in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

PostSubject: Re: Team 5 mission: Elder Bear   Team 5 mission: Elder Bear EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 9:10 am

(Make sure you reach the post minimum. None of my students will post under it from this point on or there will be consequences.)
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

PostSubject: Re: Team 5 mission: Elder Bear   Team 5 mission: Elder Bear EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 1:36 am

Where's Revan?
Back to top Go down
Akuma Kotta
Academy Student
Academy Student
Akuma Kotta

PostSubject: Re: Team 5 mission: Elder Bear   Team 5 mission: Elder Bear EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 4:20 am

((OOC: I dunno, but im sorry guys if my posting is kind of scarce, my internet at my house went down))

((OOC: My internet is back now, so as soon as someone finds Revan, were good to go.))
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

PostSubject: Re: Team 5 mission: Elder Bear   Team 5 mission: Elder Bear EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 10:11 am

Olverto, I havn't seen you around either. Are you alive?
Back to top Go down
Olverto Zampa
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Olverto Zampa

PostSubject: Re: Team 5 mission: Elder Bear   Team 5 mission: Elder Bear EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 9:36 pm

((OOC: Yep I am alive and well. Just didn't post anywhere))
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

PostSubject: Re: Team 5 mission: Elder Bear   Team 5 mission: Elder Bear EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 10:09 am

Voided due to Dem's death and nobody else being active. *sigh*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team 5 mission: Elder Bear   Team 5 mission: Elder Bear Empty

Back to top Go down

Team 5 mission: Elder Bear
Page 1 of 1