Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Emi and Mikas hidden oasis (private ask to enter)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
!~Emi~!
Academy Student
Academy Student
!~Emi~!

Emi and Mikas hidden oasis (private ask to enter) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emi and Mikas hidden oasis (private ask to enter)   Emi and Mikas hidden oasis (private ask to enter) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 9:20 am

"Mmk well i have to take a shower first" Emi said walking into the bathroom. "Be out soon"Emi said getting stuff for her shower.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emi and Mikas hidden oasis (private ask to enter)   Emi and Mikas hidden oasis (private ask to enter) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 11:12 am

Quote :
occ: plz try to go above 50+ words in a post
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Emi and Mikas hidden oasis (private ask to enter)   Emi and Mikas hidden oasis (private ask to enter) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 11:56 am

Conffessor don't post as a staff member, you are not one.

Anyways, you guys, please try and post a little longer, I understand you are academy students, and learning how to rp, but try and make it at least 5 sentences, okay =D
Back to top Go down
Mika
Academy Student
Academy Student
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Emi and Mikas hidden oasis (private ask to enter)   Emi and Mikas hidden oasis (private ask to enter) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 7:34 pm

ok, we will do that when she gets online.

Mika waited for her to get out, she can't belive she lied to her family and is living in this cave with a friend that she doesn't know if she should trust or not! Emi came out, got dressed, and we went to one of her dad's resturaunts.

When they got back Mika wanted to go to the oasis that they lived by. After that, she started to make the traditonial dinner.
Back to top Go down
!~Emi~!
Academy Student
Academy Student
!~Emi~!

PostSubject: Re: Emi and Mikas hidden oasis (private ask to enter)   Emi and Mikas hidden oasis (private ask to enter) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 11:20 pm

Emi walked in "Something is smelling really good" Emi said with a smile. "It looks really good too" Emi said looking down at the food. "I will set the table" Emi said grabbing the placemats. Emi placed the placemats on the table. Emi grabbing the plates and silverware and the silk napkins. Emi then gently placed everything on the placemats. "Almost done I see" Emi said looking at the delisous food being made by her bestfriend.
Back to top Go down
Mika
Academy Student
Academy Student
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Emi and Mikas hidden oasis (private ask to enter)   Emi and Mikas hidden oasis (private ask to enter) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 3:57 am

"Thank you, It was hard to make, but it was worth it, by the way, your father is a great cook." Mika finnished setting the table and said "Please sit down and eat all you want, I made l made more for next time, It's called CHicken Parmisan and Shrimp, my grandmothers favorite." Emi took a bite and said...
Back to top Go down
!~Emi~!
Academy Student
Academy Student
!~Emi~!

PostSubject: Re: Emi and Mikas hidden oasis (private ask to enter)   Emi and Mikas hidden oasis (private ask to enter) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 4:03 am

"Man this is delisous its birsting with flavor" Emi said withg such exitement. "I can see why this is your grandmothers favorite" Emi said looking at her best friend with sparkling eyes. "Thank you for making this, this is delisous" Emi said smiling...
Back to top Go down
Mika
Academy Student
Academy Student
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Emi and Mikas hidden oasis (private ask to enter)   Emi and Mikas hidden oasis (private ask to enter) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 4:10 am

Mika looked into her sparkling eyes and thought she could be the ceartin friend to keep with all your heart."Your welcome, you know, I know I can trust you, and, keep you forever in my heart, you know what I mean?" Mika hoped Emi understood that frendship can never fail, friendship can never kill, and friendship can never sink.
Back to top Go down
!~Emi~!
Academy Student
Academy Student
!~Emi~!

PostSubject: Re: Emi and Mikas hidden oasis (private ask to enter)   Emi and Mikas hidden oasis (private ask to enter) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 4:21 am

"Ofcourse we will always be friends no matter what happens" Emi said smiling. "You always will be my best friend no one will replace you" Emi said getting up to clean up the meal and saving the rest for some other time. Emi knew that she would never forget this moment ever....
Back to top Go down
Mika
Academy Student
Academy Student
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Emi and Mikas hidden oasis (private ask to enter)   Emi and Mikas hidden oasis (private ask to enter) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 4:31 am

Emi asked if she wanted to go swimming in the oasis. "Suure, I really need the exersise after that meal." Mika went and got her bathing sute on and made a big splash.
Back to top Go down
!~Emi~!
Academy Student
Academy Student
!~Emi~!

PostSubject: Re: Emi and Mikas hidden oasis (private ask to enter)   Emi and Mikas hidden oasis (private ask to enter) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 4:36 am

Emi grabbed her suit and jumped in right after her. "Look at the stars" Emi said floating on her back looking at the beatiful bright stars gazing at her. "They are beautiful" Emi said with a smile. "That one looks like a rose"Emi said. "Oh and that one looks like a pickle" Emi said giggling...
Back to top Go down
Mika
Academy Student
Academy Student
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Emi and Mikas hidden oasis (private ask to enter)   Emi and Mikas hidden oasis (private ask to enter) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 4:44 am

Mika could see the stars making a colage of her mothers face, she misses her terribly, she wishes her mother was here to help compfort her. Emi and Mika got out and hour later. Emi said she was tired.
Back to top Go down
!~Emi~!
Academy Student
Academy Student
!~Emi~!

PostSubject: Re: Emi and Mikas hidden oasis (private ask to enter)   Emi and Mikas hidden oasis (private ask to enter) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 5:21 am

"I am quite tired" Emi said yawning. "I am going to take a shower and head to bed how bout' you?" Emi said walking in her closet. Emi walked in the batroom and got ready to get a shower. "Wow i am tired" Emi said to her self.
Back to top Go down
Mika
Academy Student
Academy Student
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Emi and Mikas hidden oasis (private ask to enter)   Emi and Mikas hidden oasis (private ask to enter) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 5:28 am

Mika waited until Emio fell asleep. Mika finaly heared snoring, so she grabbed her mothers flute and went to the oasi and played a beautiful tune that made the flowers dance in the breeze.

The next morning, Mika was up before Emi making eggs, scrambled.
Back to top Go down
!~Emi~!
Academy Student
Academy Student
!~Emi~!

PostSubject: Re: Emi and Mikas hidden oasis (private ask to enter)   Emi and Mikas hidden oasis (private ask to enter) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 5:35 am

Emi woke up thinking she was the only one up. "Phew" Emi said mumbling walking into the kitchen looking into the bedroom making sure she didn't wake anyone up...
Back to top Go down
Mika
Academy Student
Academy Student
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Emi and Mikas hidden oasis (private ask to enter)   Emi and Mikas hidden oasis (private ask to enter) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 6:27 am

"Good morning sunshine! How did you sleep?" Emi said ok. Mika ate her eggs and went swimming, with Emi following her. Mika cannon balled while Emi did the pencil jump into the water. Mika and Emi were floating on their backs and looked at the sunrise.
Back to top Go down
!~Emi~!
Academy Student
Academy Student
!~Emi~!

PostSubject: Re: Emi and Mikas hidden oasis (private ask to enter)   Emi and Mikas hidden oasis (private ask to enter) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 6:41 am

Emi was kind of startled when she walked in the kitchen. "Now thats a beautiful sunrise" Emi said smiling. "Wow...it looks like it is going to be a beautiful day do you wanna go shopping for a whole new wordrobe" Emi said with a smile....
Back to top Go down
Mika
Academy Student
Academy Student
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Emi and Mikas hidden oasis (private ask to enter)   Emi and Mikas hidden oasis (private ask to enter) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 6:48 am

"Sure, I always do that once aa year." Mika had only went shopping with her grandmother, but she figured it would be fun with her best friend.
Back to top Go down
!~Emi~!
Academy Student
Academy Student
!~Emi~!

PostSubject: Re: Emi and Mikas hidden oasis (private ask to enter)   Emi and Mikas hidden oasis (private ask to enter) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 7:17 am

Emi and Mika got back and both fathes were waiting ouside land by the oasis. "Father" Emi said droping her bags...
Back to top Go down
Mika
Academy Student
Academy Student
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Emi and Mikas hidden oasis (private ask to enter)   Emi and Mikas hidden oasis (private ask to enter) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 7:35 am

Mika followed behind and now saw her father. "Father, I can explain...
Mikas father took her by the hanand started pulling her towards the hutt, but Mika squigled away. She ran back to the cave as her father fell behind out of breath.

Emi's father took her by the hand, Emi tried to sqwigle away, but sadly falied.

Mika was sitting all alone, smaking her head on the table. How could she let her best friend down, she could never forgive her self.
Back to top Go down
!~Emi~!
Academy Student
Academy Student
!~Emi~!

PostSubject: Re: Emi and Mikas hidden oasis (private ask to enter)   Emi and Mikas hidden oasis (private ask to enter) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 7:44 am

Emi came home out of breath with a smile. "Our fathers..." Emi said. "They forgave eachother your moving into a mansion baside ours so we can visit our oasis whenever we want" Emi said still out of breath. "Turn the frown upside down now" Emi said smiling...
Back to top Go down
Mika
Academy Student
Academy Student
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Emi and Mikas hidden oasis (private ask to enter)   Emi and Mikas hidden oasis (private ask to enter) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 7:56 am

Mika could not belive it, she has never been happier in her life, she was so excited she started packing right away.

When they got there, Mika could almost faint. "You and Emi get to share a room, remember, don't ever lie to me again, Ok? "Ok father." Mika said, she could not wait to start a new life!
Back to top Go down
!~Emi~!
Academy Student
Academy Student
!~Emi~!

PostSubject: Re: Emi and Mikas hidden oasis (private ask to enter)   Emi and Mikas hidden oasis (private ask to enter) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 8:35 am

"I am going to live on the island in the cave, you can come and visit anytime but i will come here everyday" Emi said with a dissapointed look on her face. "Sorry I hope you aren't mad" Emi said conserned. "You can stay over at my plac tonight if you want" Emi said hoping she would...
Back to top Go down
Mika
Academy Student
Academy Student
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Emi and Mikas hidden oasis (private ask to enter)   Emi and Mikas hidden oasis (private ask to enter) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 8:38 am

"Father, if Emi stays in the cave, so will I, I'm sorry, it's hard letting go, but she is like a family member to me." Mikas father set Mika aside and talked to her. That you should take care of eachother and allways be true to you.
Back to top Go down
!~Emi~!
Academy Student
Academy Student
!~Emi~!

PostSubject: Re: Emi and Mikas hidden oasis (private ask to enter)   Emi and Mikas hidden oasis (private ask to enter) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 8:42 am

Emi was glad she was staying with her. "If he wants you to stay here stay here, I want you to do what you want mika" Emi said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emi and Mikas hidden oasis (private ask to enter)   Emi and Mikas hidden oasis (private ask to enter) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Emi and Mikas hidden oasis (private ask to enter)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next