Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Enter:Kutosei Hyumei[P,Xylo only]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brian

Brian

Enter:Kutosei Hyumei[P,Xylo only] Empty
PostSubject: Enter:Kutosei Hyumei[P,Xylo only]   Enter:Kutosei Hyumei[P,Xylo only] EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 1:31 am

Jutsu in Training[Complete]-----
Spoiler:

Kutosei walked through the village as he wandered what the Kazekage did to become the village's strongest shinobi.Kutosei always wanted to be on but instead he was denied atleast the Jounin rank. Jounins gathered up and commented about Kutosei,at the end they all agreed that Kutosei should wait more for this situation. And that he needed more time to think through of his actions. Kutosei grabbed a pebble from the ground and started throwing it to the air and catching it. His eyes grew wider as the pebble came down for the third time. Kutosei single stepped to the side and made a 360 flip on the air and kicked the pebble at high speed. The pebble kept going towards a houses window,and easily broke it."Oh oh,holy Poo, crap." Kutosei said as he ran from the road he was walking on onto the building. He ran and jumped in the air and started climbing on the wall,with a steady but fast pace he ran on the wall to the highest point.

He stood and hold on the border of the roof."This will someday be mines." Kutosei said as he gently smelled the air."Shit,sand got on my nose. I wished this sand would go away for a minute or too. People will fianlly smell the fresh air in the wolrd." Kutosei said as he then let go and landed on the ground about 30 fts underneath him. He ran back to his own house's rooftop to just sit on it. After a few minutes he got to his house and went and opened the door. The silent that was in the house,was the one that Kutosei liked. He loved being alone and silently. He likes to spent most of his time in his house,planning what he's going to do next. In these days he had no missions at the moment so he decided to train his ass off in the village to become more powerful. Kutosei walked up the stairs and opened the rooftop door."Niifff,my precious secret place." Kutosei said as he smelled the fresh air at the top of his house. His house was pretty big,so he was all the way to the top where the sand coudn't reach,and where the air was fresh and clear from sand."Huumph, I should train abit,but this is my time to keep myself laid back for a while so,maybe I'll stay here.If anything comes up,I'll go then."Kutosei said as he laid back on a rocking chair.Suddenly he remember that a genin friend was gonna be coming to pay hima visit.Kutosei stayed and waited for his friend to come at his house.

Suddenly the air coming and blowing sounds wake up Kutosei."Sigh, I should get training now." Kutosei said as he walked over father on the the roof top. From the looks of it Kutosei seemed to have transformed every roof top in the village into a training area. "Let's get this jutsu going." Kutosei said as he performed a string of hand signs and used about 2 tons of rocks around the rooftop lifted onto the air and began forming a structure of a creature like form."Jutsu succesfull,Kutosei said as the rock structure completely fell apart. Damn,I need to get this complete."Kutosei said as he once again completed a complte set of hand signs and the rocks once again began to form into a a creature like structure.Yes I got it. Now I need to get this explosion technique going."Now attack me." Kutosei said to the rock structure as the creature moved at high speeds to Kutosei."Yes, their speed are incredible." Kutosei thought to himself. The two structures came upon Kutosei and attacked him,one kicked went straight onto Kutosei's face. Kutosei then grabbed the upper side of his arm as it threw the punch and spinned on it and kicked the other one while using the one hold on to as a stance. The second Abyss broke easily as it got kicked. Kutosei didn't wanted that to happen,Kutosei frowned as the arm of the other Abyss arm broke and Kutosei fell down from it. Kutosei quickly turned and landed on his hand upsided. "Huumph,they are still too weak, I got to get this right."Kutosei turned and enthrust all his chakra into them,as they quickly formed,this time they seemed more stronger and more formed. Both attacked Kutosei out of hand without given orders,Kutosei quickly dodged one and ducked as he kciked the on that first strike on the leg,a few pebbles only fell on the ground. "Yes,they're strong enough to withstand my attacks. Huuh?" Kutosei thoguht as he saw a fastly hard enough punch at him,the punch came right straight at Kutosei as Kutosei lifted up as he felt the punch on his stomach. Kutosei fell on the ground in pain. "Now for the finish" Kutosei said as he performed the handsigns needed to detonate them. The structures quickly exploded as somke of the rocks hit Kutosei on the body. Kutosei got up,bleeding by the mouth by the punch thrown at him he thought to himself." Justu Complete!!!" He said as he grabbed a wet towell and clean himself up.

Last edited by Kutosei Hyumei on Fri May 01, 2009 9:34 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aries
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Aries

PostSubject: Re: Enter:Kutosei Hyumei[P,Xylo only]   Enter:Kutosei Hyumei[P,Xylo only] EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 7:56 pm

Xylo entered the door, " Hi Kutosei sensei you ready for our dailey training."

(sorry didnt know how to come in)
Back to top Go down
Brian

Brian

PostSubject: Re: Enter:Kutosei Hyumei[P,Xylo only]   Enter:Kutosei Hyumei[P,Xylo only] EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 9:42 pm

((OOC: From now on,since you're with me you got to post a topic from 200 or above it.Im trying to make this team the star team of the sand.We will be known as Team Falcon))

Kutose turned as the door opened. Kutosei didn't notice who it was so he quickly in a flash moved and went in back of the person. Witha kunai on the hand Kutosei hold the person and ready to slice his neck.Kutosei then opened his eyes and looked to the person stand on his front. "Ooh,sorry Xylo. I forgot for a moment you was coming." Kutosei said as he walked out and put his kunai on his bag around his waist. We should get training now,we need strong shinobis here in the sand and no weakling shall be considered as a ninja. Just telling you that this is the first time i train somebody,tell me if you don't like the way I train. I would make it the easiest way for you to learn from me." Kutosei said as quickly started performing some hand signs. "First I'll show you,then your turn to do it." Kutosei said as he continously performed some hand signs and wispered. "Earth Shackles!!"This is a move that immobilize the opponent enough for you to strike him and take him down.And here's the demostration." Kutosei said as he did the jutsu and rocks from the area that Xylo was standing on lifted around Xylo and became hardened on both his leg."there's no way you could move from it,so it's better not to struggle or they will squeeze even harden and can even get to break your ankle." Kutosei said as he firmly stood in front of the apprentice."Now you try it on me." Kutosei said as he released the earth around the boys legs.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aries
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Aries

PostSubject: Re: Enter:Kutosei Hyumei[P,Xylo only]   Enter:Kutosei Hyumei[P,Xylo only] EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 4:53 am

"Thats ok Kutosei sensei. It doesn't matter to me how you train. I'm a quick learner and I'll learn just about anything you try to teach me." Kutosei sensei was new at this teaching thing as he had just became my sensei. "First things first can you demostrate the handsigns to me again. I wasn't really paying close attention." "Let me try it first though just to see how close I get." Xylo assembled a few handsign and then jammed his hands into the ground. "Earth Shackles" screamed Xlyo. Nothing happened so Xylo tried one more time. "Earth Shackles" the ground barely moved. Xylo sat there in same, he felt as if he was a failure to his new sensei.
Back to top Go down
Brian

Brian

PostSubject: Re: Enter:Kutosei Hyumei[P,Xylo only]   Enter:Kutosei Hyumei[P,Xylo only] EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 4:59 am

[ooc:Xylo this topic will be locked for now. We can't be in two different places at the same time. I'll just train everyone at the same time.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter:Kutosei Hyumei[P,Xylo only]   Enter:Kutosei Hyumei[P,Xylo only] Empty

Back to top Go down

Enter:Kutosei Hyumei[P,Xylo only]
Page 1 of 1