Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Emi and Baki (Private ask to enter)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
!~Emi~!
Academy Student
Academy Student
!~Emi~!

Emi and Baki (Private ask to enter) Empty
PostSubject: Emi and Baki (Private ask to enter)   Emi and Baki (Private ask to enter) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 2:32 am

Emi was walking outside the country, she walked up to a top of the hill to watch the sun set. "Wow its going to be beautiful" Emi said putting up he see through tent. Emi made the fire. "What should we have tonight Miyu?" Emi asked her companion. Miyu pounced by the river right next to the tent. "Ahh, fish" Emi said with a smile getting her fishing rod. "Yes I got some" Emi said holding up four big fish. Miyus eyes glittering and drooling. Emi started cooking the fish over the fire when she saw a figuire coming towards her.
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

PostSubject: Re: Emi and Baki (Private ask to enter)   Emi and Baki (Private ask to enter) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 2:43 am

baki was wondering the desser once again outside the outskirts of his home. he ussually gets fish for dinner near a creek when he saw a young girl and her pet near the creak he ussually gets his dinner from. baki hid his katana not wanting to be know as his missing ninja status ussually gets him into trouble. "hello there" baki said croushing over the other side of the creek washing his face
Back to top Go down
!~Emi~!
Academy Student
Academy Student
!~Emi~!

PostSubject: Re: Emi and Baki (Private ask to enter)   Emi and Baki (Private ask to enter) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 2:56 am

"Hello Sir, Would you like some fish I have plenty" Emi said smiling. "My name is Emi and this is Miyu my pet fox, whats yours" Emi said smiling. "I am 12 and an Academy Student" Emi said smiling. Emi sat down beside the fire roasting some pearch.
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

PostSubject: Re: Emi and Baki (Private ask to enter)   Emi and Baki (Private ask to enter) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 2:58 am

"i would be delighted its been a while since ive eatean with company before" baki acted his role a s a gentlemen to cover his rank as a missing ninja. "my name's abki by the way i come from suna too"
Back to top Go down
!~Emi~!
Academy Student
Academy Student
!~Emi~!

PostSubject: Re: Emi and Baki (Private ask to enter)   Emi and Baki (Private ask to enter) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 3:03 am

"Cool, then we will eat together" Emi said finishing cooking the fish. "We each get a fish" Emi said handing Baki a plate of fish. Emi then handed the small plate of fish to Miyu. "How is it?" Emi asked looking at Miyu then to Baki. "I learned the recipe from my grandfather do you like it" Emi said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

PostSubject: Re: Emi and Baki (Private ask to enter)   Emi and Baki (Private ask to enter) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 3:05 am

"of coarse" baki said smiling back eatig his fish "um oes anyone know your out here itsorta gets dangerous with all the missing ninja aorund these days" baki said nevously rubbing his head.
Back to top Go down
!~Emi~!
Academy Student
Academy Student
!~Emi~!

PostSubject: Re: Emi and Baki (Private ask to enter)   Emi and Baki (Private ask to enter) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 3:17 am

"Well My father knows and my mother" Emi said also scratching her head. "I almost always come here everynight" Emi said with a dumbfounded look. "I am in Academy Student training and I have my grandfathers Katanas and Miyu no one will hurt me" Emi said with a akward look on her face. "You had to be in the Academy onxce what are you?" Emi asked him with a more interested look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

PostSubject: Re: Emi and Baki (Private ask to enter)   Emi and Baki (Private ask to enter) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 3:19 am

"well once" he said "im a well trained verteran in the skills with taijutsu and weaponary" baki smiled "maybe i could show you soe moves one day. baki finished hisplate and set it asied "thank you that was very good" baki noticed the tent "your sleeping out here?" he asked
Back to top Go down
!~Emi~!
Academy Student
Academy Student
!~Emi~!

PostSubject: Re: Emi and Baki (Private ask to enter)   Emi and Baki (Private ask to enter) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 3:24 am

"Yes Its my parents Aniversary So I granted them a special night" Emi said smiling. "Aww thats too bad you can always sign up again where u left off" Emi said taking the dishes and washing them in the river. "I need to give Miyu a bath soon she wears her food" Emi said smiling looking at Miyu.
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

PostSubject: Re: Emi and Baki (Private ask to enter)   Emi and Baki (Private ask to enter) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 3:27 am

baki only smiled "well perhaps tommorow im sort of tired from traveling all day i had to run to konaha to run errands for the kage" baki looked at the tent "this well be sort of akward to ask but is it possible to tent with oyu this evening i dont have a sleeping bag and im much to tired to travel all the way to the village at this late of night"
Back to top Go down
!~Emi~!
Academy Student
Academy Student
!~Emi~!

PostSubject: Re: Emi and Baki (Private ask to enter)   Emi and Baki (Private ask to enter) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 4:19 am

"Sure, don't worry I have extra, go ahead" Emi said handing him a blue sleeping bag. "Sleep good" Emi said with a smile. "The sunset is so beautiful" Emi said sitting hugging her nees gazing at the sunset.
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

PostSubject: Re: Emi and Baki (Private ask to enter)   Emi and Baki (Private ask to enter) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 4:30 am

"yeah it is" he said looking up his weapons in his clothing were making it uncomfortable to lean up so he stayed down. "the sun is beatiful..." he felt a coolness in his arms and decided to bury them in the sleeping bag. "do you always come out into the dessert like this or will this be a one time occasion?" baki asked looking into the eye's of the new friend he had met today
Back to top Go down
!~Emi~!
Academy Student
Academy Student
!~Emi~!

PostSubject: Re: Emi and Baki (Private ask to enter)   Emi and Baki (Private ask to enter) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 4:34 am

"I always come here, how bout' you?" Emi asked the knew friend she met. "I love this place it is so beautiful" Emi said gazing at the sun then to his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

PostSubject: Re: Emi and Baki (Private ask to enter)   Emi and Baki (Private ask to enter) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 4:38 am

"pretty much i spend all my tie outside the village running errands" baki lied he held his head up with his chin. "such a quiet evening" he said he looke dover to emi. "so wanna sleep like this agina sometime?" he asked he didnt have any friends in suna and sinc ehe was a rouge he has to stay outside most of the time.
Back to top Go down
!~Emi~!
Academy Student
Academy Student
!~Emi~!

PostSubject: Re: Emi and Baki (Private ask to enter)   Emi and Baki (Private ask to enter) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 4:42 am

"Ummm sure, so have you ever fell in love once?" Emi said looking at him. Emi continued looking at the sky how the clouds happened to be making shapes. "Look at that cloud its a fox" Emi said pointing to the cloud. Miyu ran in and layed down on Baki's chest.
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

PostSubject: Re: Emi and Baki (Private ask to enter)   Emi and Baki (Private ask to enter) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 4:43 am

baki petted the little animnal on his chest "well no not actually but someday im sure i will" he said smilling "so it is and next to it's a wolf"
Back to top Go down
!~Emi~!
Academy Student
Academy Student
!~Emi~!

PostSubject: Re: Emi and Baki (Private ask to enter)   Emi and Baki (Private ask to enter) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 4:48 am

"Awww well thats good god makes us fall in love once to the true person once in your life atleast" Emi said looking at him then back to the clouds. Emi started biting her lip. "That one looks like...wait i don't know what that looks like" Emi said looking dubfounded and still biting her lip.
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

PostSubject: Re: Emi and Baki (Private ask to enter)   Emi and Baki (Private ask to enter) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 9:05 am

"i think it's a hear or a dog i cant make it out" baki stated he asked emi "have you ever fallen in love?"
Back to top Go down
!~Emi~!
Academy Student
Academy Student
!~Emi~!

PostSubject: Re: Emi and Baki (Private ask to enter)   Emi and Baki (Private ask to enter) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 9:43 am

"No not Really" Emi said looking at him. "I hope to find love when the sunsets on Valentines day, my birthday" Emi said looking up at the clouds again. "A hawaiian flower" Emi said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

PostSubject: Re: Emi and Baki (Private ask to enter)   Emi and Baki (Private ask to enter) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 11:13 am

baki smiled :so whens your birthday?" he asked he looked into the sky "a orange moon" he stated
Back to top Go down
!~Emi~!
Academy Student
Academy Student
!~Emi~!

PostSubject: Re: Emi and Baki (Private ask to enter)   Emi and Baki (Private ask to enter) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 11:21 am

"Febuary 14th Valentines Day" Emi said looking at him. "Surprising huh?" Emi said looking at the clouds again.
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

PostSubject: Re: Emi and Baki (Private ask to enter)   Emi and Baki (Private ask to enter) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 11:43 am

"yeah...." he said he got up "you dont mind f i give you a early present do you?" baki asked
Back to top Go down
!~Emi~!
Academy Student
Academy Student
!~Emi~!

PostSubject: Re: Emi and Baki (Private ask to enter)   Emi and Baki (Private ask to enter) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 9:22 pm

"Well you don't really have to give me a present" Emi said smiling. "I am already rich I can have whatever I want" Emi said looking embarassed. "Do I seem like a rich snob" Emi said looking glum. "I don't want to be a rich snob" Emi said looking away. "People judge me so most of the time I don't tell people I am rich" Emi said with teary eyes.
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

PostSubject: Re: Emi and Baki (Private ask to enter)   Emi and Baki (Private ask to enter) EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 10:09 am

baki got up and wiped a tear from her eye "i dont care if your rich and you dont seem to be a snob so theres no need for crying" he turned around "now close your eyes....."
Back to top Go down
Elder Sage
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Elder Sage

PostSubject: Re: Emi and Baki (Private ask to enter)   Emi and Baki (Private ask to enter) EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 9:20 pm

OOC:

One sentence in RP is outrageous. Wow

Emi you need to add more detail or role play. Even though your a AS you should know better.

Baki your a A-Rank Missing Ninja!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wth either hustle up or get De-ranked. 150 words or more!

>.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emi and Baki (Private ask to enter)   Emi and Baki (Private ask to enter) Empty

Back to top Go down

Emi and Baki (Private ask to enter)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next