Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

midnight by the oasis (all welcome)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mika
Academy Student
Academy Student
Mika

midnight by  the oasis (all welcome) Empty
PostSubject: midnight by the oasis (all welcome)   midnight by  the oasis (all welcome) EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 10:25 am

Midnight by the oasis. (all welcome)
Back to top Go down
Mika
Academy Student
Academy Student
Mika

PostSubject: Re: midnight by the oasis (all welcome)   midnight by  the oasis (all welcome) EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 10:30 am

As Mika looks into the sky at the full moon, her eyes sparkle. And she gets a funny feeling in her stomech that says she belongs here, by the oasis and not in the dessert.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: midnight by the oasis (all welcome)   midnight by  the oasis (all welcome) EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 10:35 am

Um sorry Mika, but a few things you need to know...

1, you cannot, as an academy student, leave the village.

2, you must use the travelling section if you plan on doing such.

I can move this topic to suna if you want.
Back to top Go down
Mika
Academy Student
Academy Student
Mika

PostSubject: Re: midnight by the oasis (all welcome)   midnight by  the oasis (all welcome) EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 10:41 am

i don't get number 1 2 and 3, im sorry, half the time, i don't know what everybodys talking about.
Back to top Go down
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥

PostSubject: Re: midnight by the oasis (all welcome)   midnight by  the oasis (all welcome) EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 10:12 pm

Okay. Mika is fresh to RPing, so a little guidance is always helpful. I try to clear things up, but sometimes a reminder is needed. It's no biggie. Anyways, Mika, this is what Pat is trying to say:

~ Your current residence, or home, is within the Wind Country. You posted your topic in the Water Country, which is currently not open for residence, and you currently can't visit unless given permission to do so. Later on, you will be able to leave the Wind Country. This usually occurs during missions and such, but you will learn of this later. Pat is offering to move your topic to the Wind Country so you can continue your RPing, and he'll likely delete all these messages within the topic, so there won't be any spam, or useless messages, in your topic.

Did I help a little? If not, let me know. I'll clear things up further. :3
Back to top Go down
Mika
Academy Student
Academy Student
Mika

PostSubject: Re: midnight by the oasis (all welcome)   midnight by  the oasis (all welcome) EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 3:28 am

RThanks Aria, that kinda helped.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: midnight by the oasis (all welcome)   midnight by  the oasis (all welcome) EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 8:39 am

Shall I move it then? or lock it?
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: midnight by the oasis (all welcome)   midnight by  the oasis (all welcome) EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 2:04 pm

Locked, Voided and Moved to Historical Achieves.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: midnight by the oasis (all welcome)   midnight by  the oasis (all welcome) EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 12:48 pm

Adam... It's ARCHIVES. not Achieves XDDDD
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: midnight by the oasis (all welcome)   midnight by  the oasis (all welcome) EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:02 pm

Type Archieves, it comes up with a typo when Achieves doesn't.
Back to top Go down
Robin
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
Robin

PostSubject: Re: midnight by the oasis (all welcome)   midnight by  the oasis (all welcome) EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 4:32 pm

Because it's Archives. Without the 1st e.. -.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: midnight by the oasis (all welcome)   midnight by  the oasis (all welcome) Empty

Back to top Go down

midnight by the oasis (all welcome)
Page 1 of 1