Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training jutsus(P)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
commando
Academy Student
Academy Student
commando

Training jutsus(P) Empty
PostSubject: Training jutsus(P)   Training jutsus(P) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 7:33 am

Name: 3 Kick Combo

Thursday afternoon. The sun is blazing. there are no clouds in the sky. Reiji can feel the full force of the sun hitting his skin. Reiji damn feels like i'm beening cooked alive in pot of Hot boiling water. Reiji wipes the sweat off his forehead. Reiji sets up and wooden dummy in his backyard. Reiji doubled checks it. to make sure everything is in place. Reiji said: it time to try out this new taijustu my mom taught me. haven't used it in while. but I get the hang of it . Reiji ran at full speed towards the dummy so he can get in range. Reiji: take this reiji pefroms and low kick on the dummy. The reiji sets up for anthoer kick this time he kick the dummy on side of its body. Then reiji does one Final and the powerful kick out of the combo and hits the dummy on side of it. Reiji kicked it so hard that he caused the head to came flying off. Reiji panting. What was name of it again. reiji through. Oh yeah the three kick combo

Name: Light healer

After reiji got done pratcing and mastering the three kick combo. reiji went into the house and go him some icy cool water to drink. reiji drank it slowly so he can savor the taste of it. reiji saids even with this ice cold drink. i can still feel the suns unforvging waves hitting me like somebody hitting me with hot piece of iron that was taking out of the hot spring. oh well the sun or the heat won't stop me form training. wipes some sweat of his forehead Reiji notices that he took some minor cuts form hitting that wooden puppent. Reiji said this would be perfect time to test out some of my medical skills Reiji focus ome of his charka to where cut is on his body. Reiji watches it to see if is working. After 2 minutes it started to heal. after another mintune it was fully healed. reij was happy that it work. Reiji did this to three others cuts he have. 2 on his leg and one on his arm/ All three of the cuts heal susscesfully and with no problems. after that reiji took anthoer sip from his glass of ice cold water.
Back to top Go down

Training jutsus(P)
Page 1 of 1