Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training the new jutsus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Middleditch
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Training the new jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Training the new jutsus   Training the new jutsus EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 7:22 pm

"Man why does it always have to be so hot when I train." Kyle said taking his cape off for he wouldn't need it with there being no wind today. He walked over to an almost boulder size rock and threw his cape on it so it would not get dirty. "Okay so first lets try the ninjutsu." Kyle said grabbing some rocks from the dirt around him. One by one he threw all three of the rocks high in the air and then took a fighting stance with his left hand on the handle of his katana. When the rocks were only a few meters left over head he slung out his katana from the sheath and swung it three times towards the rock sending little bursts of air at them. When the air hit the rocks it knocked them a little of coarse and fell to the ground.

Now how will I train this technique Kyle was pondering as he did not know how to attack himself to perform a block. A light bulb lite up in his head and he did a hand sign and said "Clone jutsu" Three clones appeared and Kyle quickly advised them on what to do then Kyle got ready to defend. The clones all took off running around Kyle in a huge circle going so fast that predicting that attacks would be almost impossible making Kyle have to use his new technique. "Okay bring it on guys" Kyle said letting the clones know it is time to throw there shuriken at him. A few moments after he said that a whole group of shuriken from all directions were coming at him. Keeping his mind focused on one shuriken at a time Kyle used his new technique to go so fast he was able to deflect most of the shuriken. He got a few cuts for the technique was not at its fullest during this training.

"Man my arms are sore from preforming that last technique, it is good that I only have this last technique left to train." Kyle said chuckling a little to make him in a good mood even if he is sore. He went back to the rock where he laid his cape and put his cape back on. After walking back a few meters he knew what he was going to perform his last jutsu on. These rocks are mostly sand based, so this should not be the hardest thing to cut through he thought as he would not want to ruin his blade in training. Taking a few steps forward kyle took off in a little burst to get himself speed and used his combo on the rock while still moving forward. His attack did destroy the boulder but the debrie that came off of it hit Kyle throwing him off balance to make him fall. "Well that was fun." Kyle said with a smirk as he got up from falling and brushed the debrie off. Being stasified with what he had done Kyle left the training grounds and headed home to rest after the good workout.
Back to top Go down

Training the new jutsus
Page 1 of 1