Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sitting in the Sand [p] -Training-

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cirrus

Sitting in the Sand [p] -Training- Empty
PostSubject: Sitting in the Sand [p] -Training-   Sitting in the Sand [p] -Training- EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 5:47 am

Benjamin sat down in an area he chose to train a bit. Utterly bored from being nearly competitionless, due to knowing a scarce few people, he decided it was best to hone his skills and become greater. Looking down at the sand, he took it up in his hands. Squeezing his hands together, the sand fell through the opening at the bottom. All, except a small bit which stuck to his hand. Thoughts raced through his mind.
'Sand.. Earth.. I do earth... The earth sticks to the skin... Armorlike material or... An evasion tactic.. An offensive tactic even.. If I can create a jutsu that attaches layers of earth to my body and blends in as my body, combined with a good amount of quickness, I can quickly defeat opponets. In an instance of attack, I could charge at an opponet, then disperse the armor on me while quickly and discretely moving behind them and strike. The burst of dirt from the disperesed armor in the opponet's face would cause them not only moments of stun and confusion, but it would blow off their tracking on me and I could quickly run them through from behind. Genious!. In instances of defence, I could just as easily send the earth to the location of assault, while releasing it from my body and quickly moving out of range, or even circle behind them and strike as well. They wouldn't have time to retaliate before they were toast.. If I combine that with Earth Release, and move through the earth in quick instances, I could appear as if I am teleporting back and forth from one side of the opponet to the other. This way I could easily defeat an opponet. This would suit as well for an easy dodge-counter. I could charge the opponet while dropping below the ground and shifting from one side to the other. Any attacks that succeeded would be reduced the the armor-like effects.. But how many jutsus is this?.. I should start out slow, and combine them into a stronger, more united jutsu when I am capable of such.'
With those thoughts Benjamin began training. To start, he took a stance, and began channeling chakra. Focusing on his earth element, he tried to move the earth onto his body. This was done, however, it did not seem to cling as it should. It would require practice to do such. He channeled it again, this time focusing on a particular body part, his foot. The dirt clung, but only briefly, and did not harden as an armor type. To harden it, he would have to compress it. Using chakra to enhance the armor like effects. He continued to focus on attaching the earth to his body. He would have to camoflauge it as well. This would be simply a trick of chakra as well. He focused on his foot, it clung, then his leg, it clung. He then focused on his other foot, it clung, then his other leg, again, it worked. The then moved it up his torso. Tho it failed after making half way up. He repeated the steps, first his feet, then his legs, and it proceeded up his torso once more. After a few tries, he managed to get it over his body. Concentrating with his chakra, he focused on the earth, using the Kekkai Genkai Jutsu from his clan as a template for the binding, he managed to get the armor to bind to his body. Tho he did not use the Kekkai Genkai as the bind, he did use the concept of the technique. Compressing the earth should be moderately easy, he focued on the earth, it began to compress tightly as a unit. At first it impeded his movement, and he had to break the near-jutsu just to move. He tried a few more times, and was able to slowly work pieces of the armor into movable substance. A few tries after that, and it was entirely compressed and did not in any form prevent his movement. The armor was complete.
Benjamin laughed to himself. It was time consuming to create jutsu. He hadn't created any before, and the act gave him a rush of success. He looked up, the sky had began to get dark. He would continue the training tommorow...

End Training 1.

Tommorow-

Benjamin returned to the site where he had trained with the armor the day before. Today he was going to quickly move through the earth, using the armor as a glide system. He needed to be able to move from one side of a target, to another, and swing his blade. He needed to do this quickly, efficiently, and without being predictable. He began by using the previously created jutsu to attach armor to his body. The earth armor clung well and the jutsu was perfect. He then used earth release to drop below the earth, and go above the earth in motions. He needed to get the speed of a simple movement down before he could move on. He drew his sword, able to drop below and emerge quickly and efficiently. The time per drop was less then one second. He now needed to move from different sides of an object. Seeing a large rock, he moved it over to him. The rock was nearly the size of a person, and thus would be very useful. He dropped below the ground, coming up at a rate which was very acceptable. He did not use the sword however, instead, immitated the motions of his sword. This would not impair his ability, but he didn't want to chance, tho the blade is not likely to break under extremely severe circumstances, to harm the blade. He began slowly, and quickly learned the technique. Tho the technique was not complete, he needed it to move around as well. To dodge and charge with attacks. He took steps backwards, he could already move in and out of the ground quickly, he now needed to move through the ground with speed, and seem to be teleporting from one side of the field to another, as he did with the boulder. The way he planned to keep it like such, is he would use the basic academy skills he learned to leave an image briefly where he left which will cover his dropping beneath the ground, and appear behind the target, as soon as the image fades. Which will be an efficient and very quick rate. He dove beneath the ground, charging beneath the field with his earth chakra. He succeded at moving through, however, he needed to train for speed as well. He moved swiftly through the earth over and over and over and over. This repeated several times. By the end of the night he was exaughsted, and had officially developed his second jutsu. The art of Duck'N'Dive. The art of Swift Earth Armor.

End Training 2.
Back to top Go down
Cirrus

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the Sand [p] -Training-   Sitting in the Sand [p] -Training- EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 2:40 am

Benjamin returned after having trained previously in this location. He enjoyed it and would likely continue using it for as long as he needed. It was perfect, rocks, a few trees, earth, and a light breeze was almost always blowing. There wasn't a better place to train. Sitting on a rock under the shade of the sun, he thought about how he was to train today. He needed inspiration to develope something. Unsheathing his sword, he looked at it closely, inspecting it for any fractures. He did this often, tho the sword had been around for longer then he would be capable of living without a scratch, it was best to make sure. The weapons shine allowed him to see behind him, should he hold it in front of him. The only weakness to having a close combat weapon, is long rang compat assaults. He couldn't do anything except defend against them and rush towards, which wasn't always the best idea. He need techniques with his sword that would allow him to strike when he couldn't reach ranged opponets. He began to ponder, 'Well, the sword has the kunai attachments, but that isn't good enough. With my elemental knowledge being Earth and Wind, I could have the weapon release an elemental attack, but releasing an earth attack doesn't particularly work for a sword, so I would have to use wind. Now if I use wind, it would have to shoot in a single direction, either with a slashing motion or a stabbing motion. If I can make it to where it doesn't require a motion, only pointing, it would be a good all around. I wouldn't have to swing my weapon, allowing me to defend at the same time as attacking. I suppose I can use the attachments to place wind kunai of sorts. Not neccesarily creating them and leaving them there, but if I channel it through the kunai slots, I could use the slots as a location starter and release the kunai through it. Thats definately a start, but what if I have the kunai release, and a burst like a sword as well from the blade. That would be particularly critical. If the opponet had nowhere to go, they would be stuck in a lethal assault. Thats a good idea..' he ended his thoughts and stood, dusting himself off. Taking his sword he pointed it in a direction and focused chakra into the blade. He then modified the chakra to wind chakra and tried to shape it. It required much focus to begin developing, due to having to shape it into pointed kunai. Holding the chakra in a blade shape, he released it in the direction he pointed. However, instead of releasing the chakra in a kunai, it backfired and the wind chakra released forward, shooting him backwards. He landed and skidded lightly backwards. Laughing, he dusted himself off as he stood and tried again. After several tries his action was successful. He was able to channel wind chakra through his weapon and release kunai-shaped wind. He pointed it at a tree and once more performed the attack. The tree at first appeared to have nothing wrong with it. Moments later, the tree fell in half, length wise as he held the sword hilt verticle. He focused on the blade part now. He needed the center strike as well. It would cause more damage then the others. He focused and continued as he previously had. Due to him being able to channel the others, it was much easier to do the blade. When he finished he sheathed his sword. Now naming the technique may be interesting. 'Blade of Wind?.. No.. Wind Cannon?.. No..' he couldn't figure out what to name it. Glancing at the tree, he was given inspiriation, 'Fatal Split. He smiled, approving of the name, and left the training area for the third time.
Back to top Go down
Cirrus

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the Sand [p] -Training-   Sitting in the Sand [p] -Training- EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:05 am

Benjamin returned once again. This day he was again, unaware of what he may be developing. His techniques were becoming very interesting, and he was beginning to feel that he was capable of missions. Tho he knew he was before, his comfort level was significantly increasing. Sitting under the same tree, on the same rock, he looked around. Having dazed off, he fell off the rock. As that occured, the wind blew a tumbleweed at the rock, which hit the rock and jumped over him. That was a chance occurance which had nearly no chance of occuring. However, it was the inspiriation. He began to think, 'Rock blocks tumbleweed, strange occurances win again.. Now, I can use earth to bring about the same concept. How to do this is the problem. Should I create an earth wall like technique, or an earth shield.. I don't like having a defensive jutsu that can't be used for offence. It is best to keep all my techniques flexable. So if I can use the technique to block the opponet from escaping an attack, as it blocks them from hitting me with an attack, it would be great. In order to do this, I would have to raise the earth near them. To do that, I need a way to raise it. Handsigns for this would give them too much of a warning, they could avoid it too easily, however if I use something else. A flick, a click.. a foot. A foot, thats the key. The technique needs to be adjustable, so it can block from certain areas, and such. Maybe if it was curved, it would prevent a fire attack from simply hitting and engulfing. It would also prevent it from being knocked down. I could curve it around an area or object or person, or.. yea.. Alright, thats a good start. Now, what else can it do.. I'll use my heel, a tap of my heel to activate the jutsu. It will be curved. Now it can be a half cylinder type curve, quarter cylinder, three quarter cylinder or a full close. That promotes more of a flexabile technique. Proceeding on, if I curve it around the opponet in a half enclosement, I can use my sword and quickly eliminate the opponet. They wouldn't be able to leap out of the way because they would be forced forward to escape. If the thickness is one meter, and the base circle is 2 meters, the center point on the top can be 3 meters up. This would allow two targets to be enclosed at once. Or two people to be defended. The technique can probably resist fire, water, and other earth attacks, but it will be weak to lightning. The wind can essentally get through as well, however it too wont be as effective. A very good idea..' with that he began to work on the technique. Targeting a tree, he channeled chakra to his heel and tapped it on the ground. Earth raised in fell at a constant rate as he continued attempts. Over and over again, he did not stop. By the time he finished, he was drained of chakra and energy. He need a nap. With that he left the training area..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the Sand [p] -Training-   Sitting in the Sand [p] -Training- Empty

Back to top Go down

Sitting in the Sand [p] -Training-
Page 1 of 1