Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A young woman sitting alone at a table...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shino_nara
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Shino_nara

A young woman sitting alone at a table... Empty
PostSubject: A young woman sitting alone at a table...   A young woman sitting alone at a table... EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 12:28 am

Giji entered a dumplings shop and set herself up at a table for two. She sat down, taking every chance she could to catch eyes with someone. She caught a few wondering stares and passed on a delicate, inviting smile to each one. After she sat down, she removed her coat. Giji was wearing slightly worn tight jeans and a heavy coat, which now since it was removed, unveiled her short-cut pink and white stripped t-shirt that revealed her belly button, but still extended a few inches beyond the bottom of her breasts. Giji ordered some herbal tea and played with the cup as she awaited someone, anyone, to join her.
Back to top Go down
WTFlash
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
WTFlash

PostSubject: Re: A young woman sitting alone at a table...   A young woman sitting alone at a table... EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 9:43 am

Seluj looked to the sheet of paper he had been handed. Slowly he read the instructions, and with a gentle nod of his head, understood his orders very clearly. He was to meet at a local dumpling shop, one of the more popular one at that, where he would find a shinobi of the hidden leaf.
It was a cool day for Suna' standards. Usually the sun baked the sand under his feet and the reflection of the sand returned the heat upward. But today, it seemed a storm system somewhere in the distance had passed through, and a few stray clouds had come to provide Suna' with a bit of well appreciated shade. Where the sand cooked and cooled very quickly, even the slightest relief from the summer heat was an important one.
Suddenly the sign of the shop caught his eye. A red painted on sign, slowly chipping away at the edge's read ' Millani's Dumplings'. The sign was however no indication of the success of this business, as the building seemed large enough to fit three standard houses.
Seluj wandered in, whipping his feet on the rug to break loose any particularly lonely grains of sand and stepped forward into the main area. People were casually having a late lunch, or early dinner for that matter, and business seemed to be a bit slow at this time of the day. Seluj thought this fortunate, the less people he would have to sift through, the sooner he would find the one he was apparently meeting with. Seluj himself was covered in a single layered robe. It was a thin silk like material, however not see through. The sleeves where long as parted from his arms as they sit limp by his torso; this design of course to keep himself cool in the desert climate. He had none of his normal scrolls nor weapons, as he didn't like to stand out as a shinobi in a crowd of civilians.
As he stood in the path of the one oscullating fan that sat on a desk next to the cash registure, he noticed a female sitting alone at a table... He took a moment to observe her:
She had a thick coat sitting next to her. This meant that she was most likely overdressed for the occasion, however by the look of her more colorful clothing, and texture fabric, she had probably not bought her clothing from any tailors in the area. Another dead give away was her drink, she was sipping of some variety of tea, however, everyone knows that most water is sun-baked, and the tea is best just before dusk...
He gently folded the paper he was given and slided it in his pocket, making his way to the young lady at the table. He sat in the seat across from her, leaning back in his chair and folding his arms.
"Welcome to Sunagakure..." he said.
Back to top Go down
Shino_nara
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Shino_nara

PostSubject: Re: A young woman sitting alone at a table...   A young woman sitting alone at a table... EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 8:09 pm

ooc: I like your style of rping/speaking, not being so blunt like other people by saying things flat out.
ic: Giji noticed the man looking at her from the top of her peripheral vision, and realized quickly he was from the sand village by his attire. Noticing this, Giji also realized a while ago how much she stood out with her giant coat, though it was more intentional than accidental, being that she needed to get attention here. As the man approached her, she shifted her feet back under her chair, in case she would need to move quickly to throw the chair. It was nothing against the man, Giji just doesn't trust strangers.
When he sat down and leaned back and folded his arms, Giji instinctively thought, Pff, cocky big shot. Probably a jackass, should consider throwing chair to be more of a possibility.
As he greeted her, the smug rolled across the table and creeped up to her. Giji hated these kinda of people, but acted as she needed to. "Hey cutie." Giji gave a very cute, innocent smile, not looking fake in the least bit (after all Giji had worked her whole life to use her looks to her advantage, since she didn't find much other use for them). She took a sip from her tea and patted the liquid against the top of her mouth with her tongue, mouth closed of coarse, but still giving a sensual, rhythmic look to her drinking. Then she asked the man, "What brought you over here?" Giji placed her elbows on the table, interlaced her fingers, and rested her head upon them, and smiled as she waited for the response. Adorable.
Back to top Go down
WTFlash
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
WTFlash

PostSubject: Re: A young woman sitting alone at a table...   A young woman sitting alone at a table... EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 9:10 pm

He gently balanced on the back two legs of the chair in this casual lean. Before he had a chance to respond, a waiter had made his way to the table, noticing Seluj's arrival and prepped to take his order. The waiter broke in on the conversation. "Excuse me sir, can I get you something to drink?"
Seluj's eyes glanced from the salt container to the waiter. "Water's fine, thanks..." The Waiter nodded with a mummbled "Yes sir." And then headed off out of view in the back area. He looked to the femme and for a moment thought that maybe he had the wrong impression. He thought that this was the shinobi that he was suppose to meet with, however she was very casual in her tone. BUT, in the ninja world, one can find all sorts of personalities.
He leaned back foward in his chair, all four feet of the chair landing as his folded arms came undone. He reached back into his pocket and took out his paper of orders. Unfolding the paper and re-reading the instructions quickly.
"Well apparently I'm suppose to meet someone here, or at least that's what this here paper says." He quickly refolded the paper the opposite of it's original crease and placed it in his pocket. Yes the girl was a bit charming, but in the realm of a mission, that either meant she wasn't very experienced, or it was some sort of facade. He couldn't help but noticed however, that her posture had shifted sense he had sat; it was less relaxed, and where she originally boredly played with her cup, she actually sipped from it. Most likely she was going through the process of trying figure him out as well. "So what business does a Konoha-nin have in Sunagakure?" He asked.
As the words slipped from his mouth, his eyes went from the small sugar packets to her 'cute' little smile. It was then that the waiter returned with his water, in a small cup, that would most likely need to be refilled every five minutes or so. Seluj nodded to the waiter, this time turning his head to acknowledge him. "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Shino_nara
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Shino_nara

PostSubject: Re: A young woman sitting alone at a table...   A young woman sitting alone at a table... EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 9:32 pm

Giji paid little attention to the waiter, keeping her gaze on Seluj and sipping her tea delicately. He looked slightly confused about something and a little uncomfortable, as if he was not in the right place. Second impression, confused. Giji passed her eyes along the back wall of the shop and observed insignificant pictures and awards. In a moment's time, the man reached into his pocket and pulled out paper. Third impression, mission. It was clear now that the man was on a mission of some kind, whether it be shinobi or not was unclear yet. Then his question came about and Giji was slightly surprised at it, accidentally letting the shock be shown very slightly by her eyes widening a tiny bit. Quickly fixing this, Giji said, "You said I'm from Konoha. That paper told you." Giji knew she hadn't been wearing her headband because the mission had included infiltrating the Suna village. This was looking to become more and more hostile, the other person was now definitely a shinobi since she acknowledged her as one. "Just...wondering I guess." Giji shifted her eyes down a little, trying to think of what that paper was telling him of her.
Back to top Go down
WTFlash
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
WTFlash

PostSubject: Re: A young woman sitting alone at a table...   A young woman sitting alone at a table... EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 9:45 pm

The edge of Seluj's lips curled a bit in a smile. He quickly erased it from his face as he noticed, however he was well entertained by the mental process one goes through. First of all at least he knew he had met the person he was suppose to. He grabbed the cup of water about it's bottom and took a nice sized gulp followed by a relaxed sigh. He did this more to buy a bit of time to think then from thirst, though in Sunagakure, water was always welcome. Her eyes seemed to give away a bit more then her actions, though her body language seemed to change rather quickly depending on her thought process. She was most likely thinking too hard herself, or at least analysing something in her mind. It was almost a sign of guilt, but in the same hand it could be a number of thing; shy, curious, confused even? But the fact that she recognized the paper as his source told him that this was more then likely his 'target'. "Yup, the paper. Came in a little envelope and everything." He said with a snicker. "So what IS a Konoha-nin doing in Sunagakure?" Her forehead protector wasn't anywhere visible... was it possible that she knew less than he did at this point?
Back to top Go down
Shino_nara
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Shino_nara

PostSubject: Re: A young woman sitting alone at a table...   A young woman sitting alone at a table... EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:56 am

The man took a gulp of water and with it, Giji realized he was satisfied with the result he developed from her. Above all else, Giji hated being controlled. She was becoming furious and the fact that this man began to mock her about the letter only made it worse. She used every ounce of energy to keep it contained, but her playful nature payed the price as it was all but vanquished by now. "I don't like being mocked. And i ESPECIALLY don't like being accused of lying." Giji put her hands by her sides and stared devilishly at him, though she knew this is what he wanted. Instead of playing into his hand unsuspectingly, Giji was playing with her own agenda in mind. Giji spoke bluntly, void of feeling. "Tell me, what business do you have speaking to me? And why shouldn't I excuse you right now?" Giji's right hand grasped the chair (out of sight from the man) and clutched it hard while still keeping her arm from tensing up to show any emotion.
Back to top Go down
WTFlash
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
WTFlash

PostSubject: Re: A young woman sitting alone at a table...   A young woman sitting alone at a table... EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:33 am

Her responce was a bit harsh, he thought. She was turning out to have quite the explosive range of emotion. Normally he would poke someones button's a bit to try to get more straight forward answers out of them, but not here... not now. It was a lovely day in Sunagakure, and the last thing Seluj wanted was to start a scene in 'Millani's Dumplings'. Konoha ninja were known for being pretty good at what they did, and if things got out of hand, they would most likely get a bit messy. He grasp his cup and took a sip from the water, keeping the cup in his hand. He determined that if he was going to avoid conflict he would have to quell her mood. Jeeze... who let this lil hot head become a shinobi? They dont make em like they used to...He thought jokingly in his head, smiling a bit at his own thoughts before he spoke in a passive tone, " Whoa whoa! No one is accusing you of lying or anything like that. And I am certainly not mocking you." Something seemed a bit strange however... why would she be questioning him? He was giving this order, not even a mission, to intercept her here, but he assumed she would be the informant. If she wasn't expecting someone then maybe he was sent to confront her? Surely if that were the case, he would be given more information then a simple envelope stating a meeting point. But he assumed, from her latest display, that this girl would probably lash out if she were given any hint of a threat. This would make her seem more like an enemy but he had to give her the benefit. Even if I am for whatever reason suppose to take her out, I can't risk... ruining the dumplingsHe joked with himself in his head as he decided to answer her questions for the sake of 'peace'. "That's the thing Leaf-nin, I'm not exactly sure what business I have with you, I thought you'd know. You know it's against the law for a shinobi inside city walls of another village to not have their headband present. People might think your sneakin' around!" He placed his cup on the table so that it matched with it's original position on the table; he could tell because the condensation left a ring of dew on the wooden surface. You could basically cut the tension with a knife, but thankfully the waiter returned. "Are we ready to order?" Seluj sighed, happy with the temporary distraction. "I'll have around of Dumplings..." He said looking to the waiter with a polite smile. He then turned his smile on the Leaf-nin. "How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Shino_nara
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Shino_nara

PostSubject: Re: A young woman sitting alone at a table...   A young woman sitting alone at a table... EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 10:30 am

Giji usually bases how she acts around a person off of her first and second impression, and this person was no different. She kept her hostile attitude, not allowing his smooth talk to sway her mood or null her current suspicions. Giji continued to tense herself, but released the chair and placed her arms on the table, crossed. It was time to be a little more offensive with her investigation, after all Robin could be done anytime and come find her to leave. "Nothing. I don't eat dumplings. Disgusting." In truth she did like dumplings, but the attitude would help assert herself towards him. "Well, if that is all you know and were told, you wouldn't mind handing over that paper and letting me have a peak?" Giji smirked a little inside at her beautiful request, which would break his bluff or confirm it in one answer. She didn't let a drop of it show though, she still needed to be strong. "Heh, you think these laws mean anything to me? If it was my decision, Konoha and Suna would be at war right now." A little harsh, but again Giji was attempting to provoke him as hard as she could for the sake of her mission (though it was along the lines of opposite the Hokage requested, Giji had her own thoughts on foreign policy and decided that it was time she'd get some concrete work done, on or off the books).
Back to top Go down
WTFlash
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
WTFlash

PostSubject: Re: A young woman sitting alone at a table...   A young woman sitting alone at a table... EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:44 pm

The waiter stood by the table, and heard all she had to say. Seluj could tell that he was trying to figure out what exactly was going on. Seluj let out a small laugh and looked to the waiter, raising his hand. "Thank you sir, that is all." The waiter nodded and Seluj watched him walk away as he rested his hand next to his cup. He almost reached for his cup, but another sip would probably leave the water levels in his cup to be just under half full. It would mean the waiter would come back and have to refill his drink, and at the time, with the hot headed leaf-nin so bold with her words, he didn't want anyone to catch wind of what she had to say. The last thing he wanted was to alarm someone. What is she trying to prove? It's almost as if she is TRYING to start something. He thought. "Hey now, why should I show ya anything? Shouldn't I have an answer to one of my questions too? And what does war have anything to do with Sunagakure law?" He said. It was far to blunt. He hadn't said a thing about war, hadn't even hinted at a conflict. If anything he should just capture the girl and take her to higher ups to be questioned if need be and deported. He didn't want to think that their were random ninja snooping about, and Konoha ninja had a pretty good reputation for honor. If there was a konoha ninja, then there was probably a good reason behind it.
The other thing that bothered him was the source of envelope. It technically wasn't even a mission, just an order that he had followed. His thought into that subject was quickly haulted. One thing at a time...
If need be he would have to capture her, and the dumpling shop would be re-inversed for any damages; If it was to stop some plot he had stumbled upon, then it would be worth it. "Hehe, nevermind that, what are you doing here? Drop the act Leaf, what are you doing under cover in Sunagakure?" He said in a hushed voice trying not to attract attention. He unconciously picked up his cup, taking a sip.
Back to top Go down
Shino_nara
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Shino_nara

PostSubject: Re: A young woman sitting alone at a table...   A young woman sitting alone at a table... EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 6:44 pm

Giji let her hair droop down on her right eye before speaking, and gave a smile with scheming eyes. It was clear what would need to happen. "It seems I should go. You fail to answer my questions and I am not one to be deduced. You can question yourself about my objectives here but I don't care. As for war, you shall see." Giji lifted herself from her seat, brushed back her hair, and grabbed her coat. As she was putting it on, it slipped from her hands and she dropped it. Giji took a look at the man across the table for a moment, then went down to pick it up. After putting it on, she took a glance around and began to walk towards the door.
Back to top Go down
WTFlash
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
WTFlash

PostSubject: Re: A young woman sitting alone at a table...   A young woman sitting alone at a table... EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:07 pm

Seluj sat for a moment, keeping his eye to a drop of condensation on his cup as the woman put her coat on and prepared to leave. As she took a few steps past the table, he grabbed the cup and brought it to his lips. Lifting the cup, he finished off what was left of the water and stood, pushing his chair in carfully so that the wooden legs of the chair wouldn't make an unnecessary scrapping sound against the ground. As he sat the glass down he turned his head gently to look out of his peripheral vision, just enough to get a glimpse of her feet to make sure exactly where she was. Under his breathe and very casually so that his actions weren't to stir any trouble, he formed three hand signs, about hip length and out of the sight of anyone but himself. Tora - U - Ni. He then took walked to the counter on the other side of the room, leaning over a bit to the look into the open door that led to teh cooking area. "Excuse em... Excuse me!" He said, a waiter coming out in a hurry. It was a different one then had been surving them. "Yes sir? Is there a problem?" He asked. "No not at all. I made an order of dumplings a few moments ago, and I'd like to cancel that if it's at all possible." He said. So that there was no confusion, he reached into his pocket, pulling out enough money to pay for the dumplings and a tip, setting it on the counter. Before the waiter had much to say, Seluj simply nodded with a friendly smile. The women, having made her way toward the door, would more than likely just be making her way out the door at this moment. Seluj made his way for the door, admiring a little gumball machine next to the enterance/exit. He was a bit tempted to get one, but he knew that the center was always hollow, and that the flavor hardly lasted very long.
As he walked outside, quickly finding her with his eyes he spoke. " Hey look, I don't wanna be a jerk or nothing, but a random shinobi wandering about Suna' aint exactly allowed. Sense you failed to make yourself clear on your reasons here, I'm going to have to take you in... by force if necessary." He said this loudly so that all in ear shot would pick up on the situation. He didn't want to make a scene inside of the building, but outside, if he could broadcast that there was potencial danger, then hopefully citizens would stay out of the way. Push come to shove, it could also attract a few other Sand-nin to the cause, and he wouldn't mind if his job was made a bit easier. "What'd ya say Leaf?"
Back to top Go down
Shino_nara
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Shino_nara

PostSubject: Re: A young woman sitting alone at a table...   A young woman sitting alone at a table... EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 12:04 am

I wonder if he realizes where he is. Giji stood for a moment, with her back to him, and then turned around. "You should admit defeat before we do this. It was over 2 minutes ago." Giji raised her hand into the air and opened her palm towards the sun. As Seluj drifted his attention upwards, he quickly looked back down to keep his eye on her. However there was a strange realization, there were no longer any citizens, or shinobi. It was just Giji and him. "I do not want to fight you." As Giji lied, she made a one handed hand sign on her chest. The buildings soon collapsed, all of them, and Giji and Seluj were in an open field of patted down sand, with no ninja in sight. "Now, it is my turn to tell you; I must take you in for questioning. Please comply, I would rather take you sane." Giji changed the hand sign on her chest and waited for a response.

ooc: Note: no other ninja may interfere in this battle at this point, the reason will be explained later when it is revealed where they are.
Back to top Go down
WTFlash
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
WTFlash

PostSubject: Re: A young woman sitting alone at a table...   A young woman sitting alone at a table... EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 12:31 am

Seluj folded his arms for a moment, looking about his surroundings. A field of sand, and nothing more. No people, no buildings. Interesting turn of events but he was more then positive that he was in Sunagakure just a second ago. It was some form of Jutsu or influence no doubt, but until he knew exactly the orgin of such a technique he didn't want to do anything too rash.
He could see the shinobi infront of him. "Well would ya get a look at that? I'm a fan of a change of seen, but I dont know about this! If I wanted a field of sand I would just walk outside our walls..." He was more going on to himself; his light hearted mood stalling for a moment. "Your gonna take me in for questioning? How do you expect to capture me AND take me off to Konoha? Ohh well no biggy..."
Seluj unfolded his arm and pulled up his sleeves. His palm came to lightly touch his shoulder and then kneeling to one knee pressed his palm to the ground. Nothing appeared as it usually would but he didn't worry too much about it. He stood and looked to the girl. "So what's your plan ehh?"
Back to top Go down
Shino_nara
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Shino_nara

PostSubject: Re: A young woman sitting alone at a table...   A young woman sitting alone at a table... EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 2:05 am

Giji was aggravated at his cool composer. It's amazing how people laugh in the face of defeat, or better yet the belly of it. However this was soon quickly forgotten with the realization that this only meant she had everything under perfect control and the shinobi had no ability to help his current predicament, but only to laugh at it. She laughed at his underestimation of her ability. "And you are so sure your not in Konohagakure right now?" She chuckled a little with her head facing the sand. Then looked up and added, "In fact, how do you know your talking to me?" He seemed to be preparing to fight, which was a shame because she couldn't fight him for real, only play with him. "I really did want to see your moves up close, but oh well." At his invitation to talk, she soon rose above the sand and seem to be hovering in the air. "You really should realize you have no chance at this point. Your first mistake was approaching me." She floated higher, then reached towards the sun again. At this point Seluj couldn't see her, since she was in the light of the sun which was huge...much larger than usual. It was slowly growing, and with it, the heat was becoming so incredibly unbearable that it was literally burning. "Sure you want to do this?"
Back to top Go down
WTFlash
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
WTFlash

PostSubject: Re: A young woman sitting alone at a table...   A young woman sitting alone at a table... EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 2:28 am

Seluj gave a bit of a sigh. His image brought his hand to his head, rubbing lightly at his temple. She was apparently floating into the air, so what was the point of watching her? In fact, his head didn't even lift to follow her, if the sun was in apparently growing, then he could monitor her movement by her shadow alone. As for the heat, it wasn't showing any noticeable effects. After all, Seluj was born and raised in the heat so perhaps he was somewhat used to the unbearable heat.
"I'm glad your confident but... I wouldn't get too excited leaf-nin." He casually removed the thin robe that covered the top half of his form leaving him the the boar leather sleevless top. Taking the back of his hand, he made a quick sweep across his forehead, clearing the sweat. "And here I was, enjoying this beautiful day..." He said. Some flavor of Genjutsu I imagine... the hot head talks alot. "Silly, we can't be in Konoha! That's like... all the way over there!" He said, almost jokingly, pointing off in a random direction. "Look if you've already defeated me, why not just... defeat me?" He'd conclude, bringing his hand up to his forehead once more, acting like a vizor.
Back to top Go down
Shino_nara
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Shino_nara

PostSubject: Re: A young woman sitting alone at a table...   A young woman sitting alone at a table... EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 6:28 am

Giji was smiling through everything the man said. And at the end of it, a chuckle rolled across the sky. "Heh I was hoping to have some fun. Your stubbornness will make capturing you all the more enjoyable. Watching you squirm just to try to grasp what may or may not be real." Giji quickly dropped to the sand, letting up a small patch that dropped and uncovered a different ninja, not Giji anymore. This ninja was taller, about 4 inches taller, and had long (down to his the bottom of his lower back and top of his butt) greasy dark golden hair. His face was narrow and his clothes were a wild combination of colors and with harsh designs that were simply hard to look at. Both long sleeved and pants, they were made of thin silk as well. He was very muscular, and showed various signs of brutal training. "This is some weather we got here huh? Seems to just get hotter..." It was indeed getting hotter. Slowly, but the heat was rising to the point where it would be hard to breath, though it seemed the increments were getting smaller over time, which showed there was a limit to the heat. The ninja stood ready, "So am i suppose to fight you? Honestly I don't know why I'm here." The ninja laughed.
Back to top Go down
WTFlash
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
WTFlash

PostSubject: Re: A young woman sitting alone at a table...   A young woman sitting alone at a table... EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 6:58 am

Seluj blinked a few rounds. He leaned forward a bit to get a look at the colorful charcter that had popped up infront of him. "Hey! Bring back that other one would ya?" Hotter huh? Let's see here... He gasp lightly as the heat was intense even on Suna' standards. "Hey now, bring back that other Leaf! I ain't got time to be fightin' every leaf that shows up in the sand ya know." Finally, Seluj began to step forward toward this new figure. His steps were no different, as the ground was still sand. He was now getting the impression that dispite her feisty attitude, she was most likely quite reluctant to attack him. Actually... if she isn't going to progress, then I shouldn't attack her. She is most likely refering to an illusion, so i should be okay for the time being... If she runs away, the illusion will most likely be broken. Let's wait this one out... He gasp once more, his form dropping to a knee as the heat seemed to be getting to him. He looked upward, cracking his knuckles. "Like I said Leaf, if your gonna attack me hurry it up would ya?" He expected that this Konoha shinobi was about chunnin rank. Bit of an odd attitude, but alot of what she was saying/doing was a bit of a facade. If she was really as sinical as she tried to pass on then she would have already tried to attack him under the cover of this illusion. How long is this going to drag out?
Back to top Go down
Shino_nara
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Shino_nara

PostSubject: Re: A young woman sitting alone at a table...   A young woman sitting alone at a table... EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 4:29 pm

The man who had recently appeared replied jokingly, "I'd love to but it seems our host is nowhere to be found!" His tone was sarcastic, most likely mocking Seluj's attitude. But soon, he put one foot in front of the other and began walking towards him. "You know, we don't have to fight. I'd really like to get to know you better." He began hand signs. "Well, maybe not that much better." Then he positioned his hands on the ground and announced, "You really shouldn't be so carefree. Your gonna need every ounce of saneness you can get, and that attitude will only decay you." The ground soon turned into swamp. It was putrid, the smell was unbearable and with the heat enhancing it, became so foul that it burned the nostrils and would make even its residents sick. Seluj and the man were standing on the only 2 platforms of rotten compost, the rest was sludge. "You'll notice you can't use your chakra to walk on this water. I know you've realized this is an illusion, so you should also realize using your chakra to cope with the heat or to work with the environment will be useless. Me on the other hand, well, i'm fine with it." The man took a stop out onto the muck and chuckled. There was mist everywhere, though the sun lit it up and reflected off each drop, making it even harder to see. However in the distance, shadows could be seen moving about...
Back to top Go down
WTFlash
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
WTFlash

PostSubject: Re: A young woman sitting alone at a table...   A young woman sitting alone at a table... EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 7:07 pm

OOC: Alright, first of all I wanna make a quick correction. I thought that the 'stating of jutsu' was only for the purpose of sparring. Apparently, however, we must state what jutsu are used and via post so that the other person understand what exactly is going on. I will state the jutsu here that I have in effect at this moment. You don't have to do the same, but from now on I think it's a good idea. ^^

Water? Hmm... so her genjutsu must be able to manipulate how one interact with his or her surroundings. I'm not so sure about that other 'guy' though... Let's make sure. "Well let's see... My name is Seluj, I'm single and enjoy long walks on the beach. How's that for getting to know me?"It would seem as though the 'conditions' didn't bother Seluj and his movement. The 'smell' had yet to bother him and to avoid and any 'water' complication Seluj planned an aerial route to take this opponent head on. With that, Seluj was seen drawing from his side a standard kunai, jumping into the air from his position toward that of his 'new' opponent. He sprung into the air and shifted into a turn at the apex of the arc, slinging his arm about so that as the 360 turn was complete, his physical attack would be only a few feet from connecting. He held the kunai so that the point faced away from his body and coming across. If his target wasn't quick to evade he would most likely find a kunai a few inches deep in his neck which in most cases is fatal. "Show me whatcha got!" Man, for an illusionist she sure does talk alot.
Back to top Go down
Shino_nara
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Shino_nara

PostSubject: Re: A young woman sitting alone at a table...   A young woman sitting alone at a table... EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 3:08 am

ooc: I'll respect your decision and do it myself. Your currently under 2 of my genjutsus since the point in the restaurant where i was getting up to leave (one when i looked at you second when i dropped my coat and looked at your legs).

Grand Illusion; False World
Grand Illusion; False Conflict
ic:
The smiled at his joke, but didn't dignify a response. Soon, when Seluj leaped into the air, the man took a defensive stance, putting his right foot slightly angled from his left but keeping them touching at the heals, since they were on small platforms. His left arm was out and bent at the elbow to the right, like a flat L in front of him. His right arm was the same (in the opposite direction), but angled slightly forward, allowing his left hand to touch the inside of right elbow and have his dominate hand slightly in front. Keeping his eyes in the direction of where Seluj jumped (though not on seluj since he was concealed partially by the mist so he could only see a shadow), the man slipped his right hand into its sleeve. At the sight of the kunai, which penetrated the mist and revealed itself alone, making it an easy target, the man flung a kunai out of his own sleeve. The two collided and fell into the water, no more than a couple yards in front of him. When Seluj landed, the man smiled and revealed his right hand from the sleeve. "Come on I want this to be fun." He then reached into his pocket with his left hand and pulled out 3 shuriken and 3 small balls, each measuring an inch in diameter. "1 of each for every attempt you make. I won't miss with the fourth ones. But in the meantime..." The shinobi opened his mouth and released a powerful burst of flame which coasted the swamp water towards Seluj, approaching quickly.
Back to top Go down
WTFlash
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
WTFlash

PostSubject: Re: A young woman sitting alone at a table...   A young woman sitting alone at a table... EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 4:12 am

Seluj watched and analysed the movements of his oppoent. What does he mean... one of each for every attempt? Hmm... He thought to himself. He watched as a burst of flames emerged from the mouth of his opponent, and this all but confirmed his earlier idea. One shuriken and one of each of those little spheres... they almost look like smoke bombs. He deduced. It was important that his form not take any damage yet, he still had a bit to think about. He was also curious how long she could maintain the genjutsu. Genjutsu normally worked by planting the seed in the opponents mind and letting their chakra work against them, but is she was controling the environment then more then likely she was having to use her own chakra to maintain it. He wasn't completely sure at the moment.
As the burst of fire emerged from his new opponent's mouth, it was obvious that he was too close to completely dodge the attack. Instead he took his chances going backward. He assumed he would end up running over the water but wasn't exactly sure about that either. His frontal took the back end of the flame; enough to send his body to the ground where he panted lightly form the heat before slowly losing motion. Hmm...
Back to top Go down
Shino_nara
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Shino_nara

PostSubject: Re: A young woman sitting alone at a table...   A young woman sitting alone at a table... EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 5:04 am

"I hope you don't expect such a mediocre maneuver to sustain you in this." The man was back into his defensive position as if nothing had happened, looking on at Seluj. "Better get going before my first friend takes the offensive. You wouldn't like that very much." Seluj chuckled and swung his left arm straight out to the left side, with a kunai in it. "I believe you started with one as well. I apologize for being so aggressive, I should be more gentle with you right?" The man laughed harder and nearly shut his eyes, but kept his concentration on Seluj. Then, he flew his arm across his body, releasing the kunai at Seluj while he was still in stun from the former attack.
Back to top Go down
WTFlash
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
WTFlash

PostSubject: Re: A young woman sitting alone at a table...   A young woman sitting alone at a table... EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 5:42 am

Her first friend? He must be refering to the girl... or maybe there are other Leaf running about. This might be serious. Let's hope I haven't stubbled upon.... It was then that Seluj was hit with a very interesting truth. It wasn't like he had randomly stumbled upon this girl, he was infact instructed to 'meet' with her. No doubt that someone wanted them to meet up. He was more then curious now, but there wasn't much he could do about it. He could engage this girl now or alert someone himself to a possible threat. He had no summons that he could send for him, but it wouldn't exactly matter. His first goal had to be capture this girl. At least he would have some proof of his claim of Leaf-nin possibly sneaking around the Sand.
In the midst of his thought, his form noticed the kunai rushing at him from his opponent's throw. He gripped backward, trying to scuffle away, however the velocity of the throw was too great and caught him in the torso.
Hmm... Leaf-nin huh?
Back to top Go down
Shino_nara
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Shino_nara

PostSubject: Re: A young woman sitting alone at a table...   A young woman sitting alone at a table... EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 6:22 pm

ooc: So i hit you in the chest right?
ic: The man laughed. "Oh come now, I know your better than this." The man pulled a dagger out of each sleeve, so now he held one in both hands. Their blades measures 10in long and the tips were clearly poisonous. The man now changed his stance, putting his right foot in back of his left, so that the toe touched the heal in a perfect line. He was bent very low with his right arm behind his back, grasping the dagger downwards, and his left arm straight out, targeted towards Seluj in a line. "As I said, you should hurry up. My friends do get impatient ya know."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A young woman sitting alone at a table...   A young woman sitting alone at a table... Empty

Back to top Go down

A young woman sitting alone at a table...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next