Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A young woman sitting alone at a table...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
WTFlash
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
WTFlash

A young woman sitting alone at a table... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A young woman sitting alone at a table...   A young woman sitting alone at a table... - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 6:48 pm

OoC: WELL Technically you hit the ground clone. But it's still 'me' I suppose, and in the gut.
IC: He isn't going to last long, let's get this show on the road! Seluj tapped his palm over the area of his arm, as he removed the robe he wore. With a bit of a running start, he jumped from the roof of the dumpling shop and landed behind the Leaf shinobi, using his hands and legs to brace his landing, even thought it was only sand. His first circle seal was formed the instant his hand came to the ground.
Thanks to the buffering effect of the soft sand there wasn't really much sound and it would be a bit unfair to simply sneak up on a someone so he felt necessary to make himself known. "Why hello there!" He was only about 4 yards behind her when he brought attention to himself. His clone was still in the center of the road, a kunai to his gut but as he saw Seluj standing behind the Leaf nin, he proptly came to a stand and pulled the kunai out of himself, turning it in his hand on the offensive. From the gut of the man, he seem to bleed sand!
There was about fifty meters seperateing the two, Seluj and his clone. He had already deduced that the 'opponent' he saw was a puppet. She would have to be controling the puppet with chakra strings, meaning she would probably have a bit of a hard time combating him and controling her puppet.
Finally he brought his hand to hi forearm, tapping lightly against his palm and thus summoning two seperate Falx, grasping them in his hands, however keeping his hands at his sides. "I'm sure your confident against a clone that cannot cast jutsu. But the real illusion is one i cast without genjutsu. I've been sitting on the roof while you scuffled with my clone. You can't cast illusion on my clone, but thankfully you talk so much that I could pretty much guess what should or shouldn't be effecting him. I was a bit worried, seeing as though you said something about water... but you didn't seem to startled. You ready now Leaf?"
-------------------------------------------------------------
Safe Guard of the Senses (Shinjitsu Purotekushon no Jutsu) -B-
Mass summoning Technique (Taju Kuchiyose no Jutsu)
Back to top Go down
Shino_nara
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Shino_nara

PostSubject: Re: A young woman sitting alone at a table...   A young woman sitting alone at a table... - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 4:26 pm

ooc: You realize that the person you perceive to be casting the genjutsu is the one who is also fighting the clone (hence why he was in the same position as Giji when he replaced her.)
ic: Giji laughed and announced, "I'll admit it was clever. But you think I don't make precautions?" Soon the clone burst into a pile of sand, from the disruption of chakra by the genjutsu (unless you are pouring chakra and attention into it, i doubt the form of the clone can remain constant through all the stress on its chakra). Then turned around to face Seluj, "Can we please begin now I am tired of this." She gave a smile and whispered, "if your gonna use a seal please start it before i can figure out more. What, you think someone who mastered chakra manipulation of other people wouldn't notice you trying to trap me like this?" Soon, Giji started to walk backwards slowly out of the area Seluj had landed. "Come and get me hun."
Back to top Go down
WTFlash
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
WTFlash

PostSubject: Re: A young woman sitting alone at a table...   A young woman sitting alone at a table... - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 6:38 pm

Hmm... He didn't much have anything to say to her, he would save his words for later, when words were necessary. For now he had a goal and it was important for him to focus on that alone. Distractions brought on impulses and impulses cloud decision making. WHen decisions are clouded, ones judgement becomes lax and people lose sight of goals. It was a process of psychology that Seluj knew well.
Seluj quickly strung together three hand signs, almost too quickly to see the individual motions. In an instant the sand under his opponent would begin rushing toward him. Backing away slowly would mean that she would be close within range of him still and drawing her near quickly. At such range, she would either be tripped up and fall to the ground or keep her footing and slide too close to him. Either way, she wouldn't be able to jump backward, with her momentum now going in his direction, and the sand being almost impossible to gather enough kinetic energy to spring back.
In the same motion, he brought his hand to his side, left hand grabbing hold of a scroll as he extended his right hand toward her. In a shallow burst of smoke, a large 'dart' like metal piece, glowing lightly, would seem to shoot out from his had toward her. It was moving about the pace of a normal kunai, however at a range of less than 4meters, it would be close impossible to dodge.
It was a bit risky, seeing as though it was at such close range, but seeing as though she was a genjutsu user, without a taijutsu specialty, she would probably fall victim to his assault. However, he didn't doubt that a good shinobi could find a solution to the greatest of problems, so this assult was his attempt to put her in the most comprimising of situations:
A kunai sized projectile coming at her, and her form caught in a current of sand being drawn toward him. Should she focus on blocking the projectile, she would be right up against him; should she attempt to escape the current, she would most likely be hit by the projectile. Perhaps if the range was a bit longer she could do both, but doing even one would be difficult for even a jounin; at least one that focuses on genjutsu.
(OOC: I'm going out of town for a few days... my activity might be limited depending on internet access! ^^ Sorry in advance!)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jutsu Name:Doton:Shifting Earth
Jutsu Name: Blade of Soul Sealing
Release Burst (Kuchiyose dangan no Jutsu)
Back to top Go down
Shino_nara
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Shino_nara

PostSubject: Re: A young woman sitting alone at a table...   A young woman sitting alone at a table... - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 4:23 pm

Giji noticed the sand underneath her feat instantly, but showed no attempt to resist it. She simply positioned her feet to keep her balanced and allowed it to draw her in. Planting her right foot forward and her left foot in the sand, she allowed it to push her towards Seluj. Then, a few meters before she got to him, there was a projectile that he had launched. Being this close, there was no point in trying to dodge it. Instead she took the hit directly to her gut and reached to grab Seluj's soldiers. In this midst of all the commotion, the movement was imperfect. She hadn't moved properly and as a result, the grab looked awkward. As if her arms flailed out before going to grab him.
Back to top Go down
WTFlash
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
WTFlash

PostSubject: Re: A young woman sitting alone at a table...   A young woman sitting alone at a table... - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 8:28 pm

He was a bit suprised at her actions; trying to tackle him it seemed. It was a bit silly and if it weren't in a battle situation he probably would have laughed and helped her to her feet... HOWEVER this was a duel of sorts, a battle, and she was his target. He had essecially accomplished what his last 'bout was suppose to; draw her closer. The hit with the pendulum head was a bonus for him, as i activated the ability of 'Blade of Soul Sealing' technique, severly hampering her ability to use jutsu for awhile, as it placed a seal upon her gut. The small one pound object would have dug into her clothing and against her skin just enough to peirce the surface of her flesh. Tether in hand, he turned his wrist three times. The Rope dart reacted by turning about both of their forms and with a bit of a jerk, tighten about them as if a tie, pinning the two against each other.
It was at that point that he activated a long sense placed substitution jutsu, swapping himself with the gumball machine in the dumpling shop. Giji at this point would be tired to the gumball machine, hands pinned against herself and legs bound together by the tether of the rope dart.
Seluj walked out of the Dumpling shop with a glass of water, taking a sip from it as he walked back within ten meters of her. "Well if you have any bold moves, now's the time!" Hmm... not TOO bad. I'm glad how that worked out. Let's just make sure there aint any tricks any we will bag her up... I'll take her straight to the Kazekage; this might be a national security issue.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kawarimi no Jutsu - Change of Body Stance Technique
Back to top Go down
Shino_nara
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Shino_nara

PostSubject: Re: A young woman sitting alone at a table...   A young woman sitting alone at a table... - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 12:22 am

As Giji grabbed Seluj and was bound to him, she opened her mouth for a moment before realizing the substitution jutsu taking place. At that point, she closed her mouth and smiled. She had been capture in a sense, but was not staying for long. When Seluj walked out and taunted her, Giji gave a laugh. "Hahahaha fun fun! This is cool! Let's keep it going for a while!" Giji closed her eyes and gave a gigantic grin. She made no attempt to escape the binding or even to use a jutsu.
Back to top Go down
WTFlash
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
WTFlash

PostSubject: Re: A young woman sitting alone at a table...   A young woman sitting alone at a table... - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 9:37 am

Seluj blinked a few rounds, scratching his head. He wan't exactly sure where she was coming from. She seemed a bit too happy for the situation she was in. He wasn't much in the mood to 'keep going' as she pleeded, infact he wanted to get along with his day and if there was some plan that was bigger then just one Leaf-nin, he wanted to get to the bottom of it immediatly.
Her jutsu would stil be locked for a short while, but with his opponent still concious, it was always important to stay cautious. He brought four hand signs together, possible to see, however too fast to notice individual signs. With a bit of a sigh, the sand next to him rose up like a lump and from it shaped another version of himself as a clone at his right. He brought his hand up, and so did his clone. Their right and left palms touched quickly for a second.
He then in and instant brought his hand to his forearm, and in the same instance fired a chain outward, seemingly from his hand. Again, with the flick of his wrist, the chain rolled about her... and the gumball machine (OOC: Gum ball machine is probably pissed). This was a measure to make sure she was down. He then moved forward himself, basically a 10 meter sprint to her, putting his hand about her neck from behind her, pressing his thumb into the base of her neck and his pointer finger against her jugular vain. A basic form of non fatal suffication. If she couldn't break his hold to the base of her neck, she would fall unconcious.
He was aware, however. Usually someone in a bad situation wouldn't be so... excited about it. He was hoping she didn't have any silly tricks up her sleeve. Please just fall asleep... It would be SO much easier if you were just unconcious.
Just in case, he brought his hand into his pocket, slipping out a normal kunai and holding it pointed away from her. The girl was roped and chained... a simple squeeze to the neck should be enough to completely neutralize her.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Doton:Ground Clone
Release Burst (Kuchiyose dangan no Jutsu)
Kawarimi no Jutsu - Change of Body Stance Technique
Back to top Go down
Shino_nara
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Shino_nara

PostSubject: Re: A young woman sitting alone at a table...   A young woman sitting alone at a table... - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 4:32 pm

The girl was hysteric with laughter as she was getting choked. This was unusual because of the situation and because, well she didn't have any air to laugh with. "My turn." Giji then released her henge jutsu and the "Giji" that was entangled in the rope and chains was revealed to be a puppet. Before Seluj even had time to respond to this or even losen his grip, the puppet disassembled itself into various limbs and pieces with blades on the ends. Giji pulled her strings and sent the individual parts flying towards Seluj's torso, which she thought would be a fatal wound. Considering where he was standing, he wouldn't have the time to dodge and the angle was perfect. She would be able to take him, heal him up, and start interrogating. Giji noticed the clone he had made and decided to ensure she got the real one, so she made a observed the area for a moment and decided to see what he does.
ooc: you cannot see where Giji is however if you want to search for her i will allow you to state where she was hiding.
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
WTFlash

PostSubject: Re: A young woman sitting alone at a table...   A young woman sitting alone at a table... - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 5:12 pm

(OOC: I dont recall you ever forming hand signs for a Transformation. Even when we started stating jutsu that were in use. Nor do I recall a puppet being summoned to the field. I actually think that the Blade of Soul sealing tech would keep it from moving... sense the puppetry tech is actually ninjutsu, and the seal is on the puppet.)
Seluj let out a little sigh, his hand coming to his fore head and lightly hitting himself. "Jeeze... ridiculous..." was all he said out loud however his thoughts continued. If she is going to hide all this time maybe she should just... run away or something. At least then she wont be my problem. The puppet ran itself through the clone made of sand, and as per the ability of the clone it turned to a statue of it's former self, locking itself into position and along with it the components of the puppet.
With haste, he turned his wrists and once more summoned from his form two weapons, this time they were a pair of Falx sabers with bamboo handles. He didn't want to do anything rash, standing out in the middle of the street, so he decided to do nothing. If she was a puppet user, with genjutsu, then he would only have to relax. He knew he wasn't going to be cut down by a puppet, and her illusions wouldn't effect him, so as far as he was concerned, now was just a time to rest his chakra for a moment. He walked forward a step or two, and sat on the ground, 'indian style'.
"Come out, come out, where-ever you are!" If only it were that easy...
(OOC: I'd rather not just 'suprise' attack you form your hiding spot, without knowing where you actually are. You'd have to describe it yourself before I can poof up anywhere. Technically, I can, because it wasn't elaberated on, but that would be no fun.)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jutsu Name: Mass summoning Technique (Taju Kuchiyose no Jutsu)
Type:Fuuinjutsu
Element:N/A
Jutsu Description: This jutsu can only be used with In-animate objects. As an advance of the original summoning jutsu, with the extension of the Kekkei Genkai, the Odolwa Clan Members can summon multiple objects at one time by a process known as compilation. In a normal summon, chakra is used and expelled in activating a new seal. With the summoning seal already present in the form of a universal tattoo on the users body, no chakra is wasted in the creation of the seal, and thus can be recycled to summon multiple times. Up to two 'large' objects can be summoned, and up to twenty(20) small objects. This jutsu can be used in place of the original summoning technique, as long as the summoning isn't at any point 'living'.
Back to top Go down
Shino_nara
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Shino_nara

PostSubject: Re: A young woman sitting alone at a table...   A young woman sitting alone at a table... - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 9:31 pm

ooc: Well i was the puppet from the point i teleported away from the battle (when i used sand to conceal me i used the time to move away and have the puppet in the place of me. In reality it was disguised as me and in the jutsu it was disguised as another opponent). And the seal has no effect on the puppet. All it does it stop jutsus from being cast, which puppets dont do, and if you wanna get technical about that part than your clone should have never been able to be brought into a genjutsu in the first place because it wasn't real. It should have instantly died from disrupting the chakra. Also, my puppets don't need to be summoned since they've been positioned in the area already (see the first post Robin/I made when we came to the village).
ic: Giji moved slowly from the roof of a high building. There were no smaller buildings near it, making getting up there difficult since one would have to run up the side. Giji had scouted this spot out since the second she walked into the village, seeing as it was the tallest point she could see in the village. She silently moved her puppets from their positions to surround Seluj. Disguised as citizens, Seluj was none the wiser as the walked freely into position. When there, they stepped out of the crouds and stared down Seluj. Each drew a kunai from a pouch on their hip and readied themselves to attack Seluj. There were four, and one standing on top of a small building. However the one on the building was not a citizen, but a shinobi. He had long brown hair and a pale vest on. Under it was an animal skin shirt, to go with his animal skin-tan pants. He was wearing sandals and spoke softly. "Please come with us sir."
Back to top Go down
WTFlash
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
WTFlash

PostSubject: Re: A young woman sitting alone at a table...   A young woman sitting alone at a table... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 8:50 pm

OoC: As far as my clone is concerned, i was focused on it as I watched it. It wasn't considered in an illusion but I had it react according to what your character said out loud. You said something about heat, so I had my clone seem hot, etc., ^^ No biggy though, lol.

IC: From his seated position he could easily tell that some of the 'citizens' moved a bit strange. Especially when anyone in the area noticed a bit of a scuffle and decided to stay away, or at least watch from a safe distance. It was no suprise to him when the stepped out and surrounded him. His breathe was steady as he had a short break from the burst of action. "Please come with us sir." He heard from a building above him. He looked upward, noticing that he didn't seem to have any traces of chakra strings attached to him, and seeing as though he couldn't be in a genjutsu, this one MIGHT be a real person. Almost casually he looked about himself at the four figures that stood about him, all with kunai in hand. They had to be puppet's, as their chakra was all but non existant, with the exception of a single signature that most likely came from strings. With this knowledge in mind, he had to take in a few key values. First of all, a shinobi from the Leaf, that was most likely not Jounin in level, from an undisclosed location, was controling four puppets at once. They didn't seem anything extra-ordinary, so someone without Taijutsu experience wouldn't stand much chance against a weaponry user, especially if they were controling puppets from farther away.
He, however, knew that many puppet users had many dangerous weapons and compartments that could easily be taken advantage of. Even with the home turf, he would have to deal with keeping up with any nasty suprises, and taking on four of them from different angles would require for him to focus completely on his fighting. It wasn't his style to through caution into the wind like that...
However, a second, apparent, shinobi from the Leaf village would mean that there was more than one Leaf shinobi in the midst of the sand village. Where there is one ant, it might be a fluke... two? Well you might have an infestation.
At this point he really had three different paths. There was the more difficult and possible more annoying one, which consisted of combating a hand full of puppets and whomever this person was as well... He could also consider what this person had to say; after all he did ask that Seluj go with him. Then there was the more responcible and probably easiest of options, which was to alert someone that there were more then one Leaf-nin running about the Sand village somewhere.
"Go with you? Where to?" He'd ask the person on the room that was apparently real. He would at least look into the idea of going along with them. It was then that Seluj noticed something. Him and his opponent seemed to have the same defensive qualities in their fighting style... which was why this squirmish had lasted so long. He focused a bit, his eyes to one of the puppet's, following the slight feel of chakra that was most likely the strings between the puppet and the user. The led upward, toward the sun tower, which was one of the largest buildings in Suna'. For her to be controling the puppet's from there, she must be exerting alot of chakra and focus. Not only this, but there would most likely be a bit of a lag between her fingers control and the puppet's movment, meaning he would be a second ahead of her ability to control them. He wouldn't be at too much a disadvantage with that knowledge. Infact, he could take the battle straight to her if he wanted to, but there was still another person that seemed real.
He would wait for the responce from this person, giving himself a bit of time to just relax, and his original opponent time to burn chakra on keeping non-used puppets controled from long distance.
Back to top Go down
Shino_nara
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Shino_nara

PostSubject: Re: A young woman sitting alone at a table...   A young woman sitting alone at a table... - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 12:09 am

ooc: I don't wanna be a dick but detecting a minuscule amount of chakra when your a fuujitsu/weapons specialist? Come on dude you can do better than that.

ic: The man spoke again, this time a little more direct. He assumed Seluj was toying with him, seeing as he's done this the entire battle. "I will say this one more time before we take you. No more talking. Come with us for questioning and you and the village will be unharmed or resist and we will force you to come and this battle may have negative effects on your village. Please compromise, we don't want anyone to get hurt." The man brushed his hair behind each ear. His ears were large with two piercings on the top of each. His feet were emitting a large amount of chakra. His face was emotionless and his breathing was in long strides. The men around Seluj put away their kunais in their sleeves and closed in a little, giving signs that they were not going to attack. When they were a few meters away they stopped before Seluj got defensive. Each person let their arms hang at an angle away from their body. Each were at a different angle. The first (going clockwise) was towards the ground, the second was straight out to the sides, the third was angled towards the sky, and the final one also had them straight out.
Back to top Go down
WTFlash
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
WTFlash

PostSubject: Re: A young woman sitting alone at a table...   A young woman sitting alone at a table... - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 1:10 am

Seluj was certainly not the type to argue against something that was otherwise easy. The man had offered to basically leave the village alone and himself unharmed as well! He was, as usual, confident, but it was a decent deal none the less. The only reason he pursuit her in the first place was to make sure there wasn't some national security issue he had stumbled upon. He wasn't about to be 'captured' by anyone, let alone in his own village. But he was smarter then to let his own pride get in the way of his personal objectives. His eyes could only catch the strange positioning of the two infront of him, so with a simple turn of his neck, he caught the odd position of those behind him as well.
The person who spoke to him had the same adamant nature as the girl, in that they both wanted to capture him for 'questioning'. He didn't much mind being questioned... but he was curious as to why, and he wasn't going to figure out someones motives by beating it out of them.
"Hokay! If you can guarentee that the village will be alright, then I will come along with you." He raised his hands in a shrugged 'hands up' sort of way. As he did so, his twin Falx poofed from his hands in shallow puff of smoke, as did the chains and rope dart that once surrounded the image of the femme puppet weilder. He bit lightly at the inside of his cheek. He was a bit annoyed, as this entire situation left him completely out of the loop. He didn't know why he was told to go to the dumpling shop... who all these random faces were, and most of all, why everyone from Knoha was so hard to talk to! But he was very concious of his emotions and didn't have to be over zealous if the situation didn't call for it. He wanted to learn something eventually, so maybe if he just went along with whatever they wanted he could get on with his day... God damn... Today's a nice day! Why me...
Back to top Go down
Shino_nara
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Shino_nara

PostSubject: Re: A young woman sitting alone at a table...   A young woman sitting alone at a table... - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 3:54 am

Giji was happy and disappointed at the same time. Happy that her plan had gone as expected but disappointed there wouldn't be more of a fight. just when it was getting the least bit interesting. She quickly located Robin from her position. He had been in the graveyard with the Kazekage and what seemed to be an adversary. She would need to retrieve him after capturing Seluj and discuss their next plan of action.

The man spoke softly still, but now no longer direct. He sighed a small sigh of relief. "I am glad you are sensible. First things first, we must ensure you are not a clone. After of which we will need to disable you of using jutsu and temporarily incapacitate you for the transfer. The man showed a slight glare, one that suggested the man's next answer. "Do you comply to the conditions?"
Back to top Go down
WTFlash
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
WTFlash

PostSubject: Re: A young woman sitting alone at a table...   A young woman sitting alone at a table... - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 4:18 am

"Ohh... well I don't exactly plan to be 'incapacitated'. I'm certainly not a clone, but I'm not a big fan of being unconcious... Can you just pull out a survey or something and let me take your questionare here?" He'd smile a bit, however was snickering on this inside. Bold till the end, this person expected more out of Seluj then he was willing to give. "I can assure you I'm not a clone. Is that good enough?"

Seluj's patients was running thin. He wasn't about to lash out at the person, but his attitude was beginning to yeild this as a waste of his time. His breathe was steady now; heart rate normal. He didn't plan on any further combat with this person. If they weren't more reasonable, which he assumed they wouldn't be by their current attitude, then he would just make his escape and contact local officials about there being possibly multiple Leaf-nin inside of the city. You've got to be kidding me...
Back to top Go down
Shino_nara
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Shino_nara

PostSubject: Re: A young woman sitting alone at a table...   A young woman sitting alone at a table... - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 4:56 am

The man continued to show no emotion as he spoke. "This is a precaution so you will not rebel while Giji is revealed." The dismantled puppet on the ground now rose and re-assembled itself. It was a capture puppet and approached Seluj, grasping a senbon tipped with a liquid. The man spoke softly again in a guiding voice, "You will not be incapacitated, but we must detain you. We can assure you no harm will come to you or the village if you come calmly. This puppet is currently holding a serum which will render you unable to use jutsus for a while. If you do not comply, this may be ugly. Please, we simply want to question you in a safe, controlled environment." Giji was pondering why he was so willing to let us question him but why he would be resistant to come with her to do it under their terms. She suspected he was planning a counter strike and was preparing to assault at any sign of violent noncooperation.

Last edited by Shino_nara on Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WTFlash
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
WTFlash

PostSubject: Re: A young woman sitting alone at a table...   A young woman sitting alone at a table... - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 5:20 am

The tone of his opponent bothered him a bit, and his eye twitched subtly under the thought of it all. This ninja was obviously not at the same level as him. At least not a Jounin. His compliance was simply a situation of leasure, however this 'opponent' kept speaking as if he was doing Seluj a favor. It was of course a thing of his pride, however it escaped him only as a huff and physical expression. However cocky or confident his opponent felt didn't matter, or at least is shouldn't matter to him. It was his compeditive nature nipping at him, but he wasn't about to simply toss is self control aside simply to prove a point. Jeeze I hope all Leaf-nin aren't this bloody difficult! he thought, however his words would a it more steady. "Alright... I can deal with that." He said, his arms folding, resting his weight on his left legs in a shallow lean as he looked to the combination of the puppets. "I'm not going to be riding in that am I? I'd rather just walk..."
Back to top Go down
Shino_nara
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Shino_nara

PostSubject: Re: A young woman sitting alone at a table...   A young woman sitting alone at a table... - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 5:42 am

The man gave no expression, only his lips moving could be noticed as any change in his face. "I am sorry for the inconvenience, this is simply a measure to ensure we get to and from our destination safely. For both you and for us." The puppet then walked up to Seluj and pricked him with the senbon. It was kept in for a few moments before extracted. "Thank you for cooperating, it is for the better of both of us." The man motioned to the puppet and nodded. "Please help yourself inside." The puppet unhinged itself and offered its cavity to Seluj.
Back to top Go down
WTFlash
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
WTFlash

PostSubject: Re: A young woman sitting alone at a table...   A young woman sitting alone at a table... - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 5:53 am

Seluj sighed, a shallow wince appearing to his face at the prick. Seluj looked from the puppet to the man and then back to the puppet. He then with a sigh spoke his thoughts, " Look, I dont wanna be too complicated here but the INSIDE of something like a puppet doesn't vibe with me." He had seen some of the puppet tech that some of the Suna puppet users used... one of which pulled an opponent inside the puppet and cut em into little peices. He wasn't about to fall into a trap that easily, and he wasn't about to let his trust with strangers, nore his confidence, go that far. Once the puppet retracted the senbon, Seluj gently took a few steps away from the puppet, "Like I said.. I'd rather just walk."
Back to top Go down
Shino_nara
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Shino_nara

PostSubject: Re: A young woman sitting alone at a table...   A young woman sitting alone at a table... - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 8:18 am

Giji gave a glance at robin, and then back to Seluj. She wrote a letter and strapped it to a kunai. When she was out of sight from Seluj, she flung the kunai to the graveyard. The path was positioned so that it was completely undetectable to him. Looking back at Seluj, Giji had to treat the opportunity delicately to ensure he didn't run or attack her off guard. She closed her puppet as the man spoke. His voice was annoyed, but his face was slightly lightened. "Hm, I want this to go without casualties to either village, so maybe we can compromise. I understand your hesitation. Please fallow us back to Konogakure. My partner is negotiating a peace treaty with the Kazekage at the moment, so you can ensure you will not be harmed there. However we still need to ensure Suna's position. Unfortunately this may cause conflict in Suna should anyone find out, so you can understand why this must be kept a secret. It is for the peace of both our villages for you to come. As i said, you will not be harmed, this is simply a precaution."
Back to top Go down
WTFlash
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
WTFlash

PostSubject: Re: A young woman sitting alone at a table...   A young woman sitting alone at a table... - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 10:37 am

He blinked heavily a few times, taking in what the person had to say and trying to divide it between truth and fiction. It made SOME sense, for someone to be inside Sunagakure... but it was a bit odd for them to sneak in for such a purpose. It would explain a bit why they wanted to 'capture' him, and in all honesty he had never been to Konoha. BUT he was a bit more relaxed that he finally got SOME sort of information. She said earlier about some 'friend' to get done with whatever he was doing, and assumed that maybe this was the friend she was talking about. If that was the case then the Kazekage would probably have engaged the person, and unlike himself, wouldn't be so cautious about destroying the person if they were in some way a threat! He started thinking quickly upon the events.Maybe... the Kazekage was the one that sent me the letter. Maybe he expected the Leaf to show up and I was just to like... meet up or something like that? Could it be that this is some sort of misunderstand? His eye twitched once more. COULD IT BE MY LOVELY DAY WAS RUINED BECAUSE OF A MISUNDERSTANDING!? His thoughts were only a yell in his head and translated into a simple visible sigh. If only this person was a bit more 'compomising' himself, then maybe this could be avoided.
His attitude changed in a seconds time. All these thoughts came to a single conclution that he had been placed in a situation that was a bit odd, but there was nothing he could do about it at this point. If it really was for 'the peace of both our villages' then he wouldn't be doing anything WRONG by going to Konoha, and at this stage in the game was a bit curious... He had a prior engagement, but he would have to put his training on hold for alittle while.
"Alright. I'll come with you to Konoha if it necessary, but if it's a deal with Lord Kazekage, why be sneaky about it... I mean isn't something like peace more of a planned thing?" He caught himself. "Like I said, I'll come along if it's necessary..."
Back to top Go down
Shino_nara
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Shino_nara

PostSubject: Re: A young woman sitting alone at a table...   A young woman sitting alone at a table... - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 8:50 pm

"Thank you. And it is understandable that our behavior is out of the ordinary, but I'm sure you can understand why we must be sneaky about this. Allow me to put it in perspective. If you want to ask someone if they are telling the truth, you don't ask them if they are telling the truth, because if they are lying, then they would lie about that. You must be sneaky and figure it out without them knowing you are trying to figure it out. That is how real truth is found. And so, we must take this precaution for the sake of our villages' future relations." The man had a pleased look on his face, but his words still seemed cautious and leading. Giji was thinking oh how the hokage should be happy with the results and Robin will have the contract worked out with the Kazekage in no time, though they still can't wait. The man spoke softly, "If you will, we should be leaving now." The man started walking towards the gate as the puppets continued to surround Seluj and move with him as they exited. "Just a precaution." Giji continued along with them in the shadows, just in case.
Back to top Go down
WTFlash
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
WTFlash

PostSubject: Re: A young woman sitting alone at a table...   A young woman sitting alone at a table... - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 4:02 am

"Of course..." He said to the 'precaution'. He assumed that the controller of the puppets, the girl, was someone where high that they could keep track of him and the puppet's she controlled. He was curious though; eventually she would run low on chakra from having to maintain the puppets for such a long time.
He wasn't really fond of the whole idea to begin with. His justification was that it avoided conflict and that it was in the name of 'peace' but it almost seemed like a Leaf-nin had penetrated Sunagakure, 'captured' him and just made there way out without a problem. He wasn't at all captured, he complied. And as much as he wanted to make that clear he rather just enjoy a little vacation to Konoha.
"We are headed out of the village ya know... aint you wantin' to wait for your 'partner?" he asked. Seluj continued. " And what kinda questioning are we talkin' bout here... I might need to brush up on my interview skills. By the way, how long is it gonna take us to get to Konoha? I wouldn't mind some nice living space while I'm there. Might as well make an event out of it."
Seluj yawned. His breathe caught up with him as he swallowed the contraction of his jaw to cut the yawn short, rolling his neck softly back and forth and letting a few resonating cracks pop forth. It was just beyond mid-day by this time... the sun was hanging in the sky, just tipping over to the western half of the sky and the sand just started getting hot. It was most likely about 1pm, in Seluj's guess.
Back to top Go down
Shino_nara
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Shino_nara

PostSubject: Re: A young woman sitting alone at a table...   A young woman sitting alone at a table... - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 6:04 am

ooc: Controlling puppets takes almost no chakra...or at least when there is no strenuous activity.

The man was running besides Seluj as they exited the village. The puppets surrounding him went back into their disguise as citizens. The guards seem to hardly notice them leaving, unfortunately they it was necessary to put them under a genjutsu to allow them to pass without causing an uproar. The man looked to Seluj and kindly answered, "Your accommodations, treatment, and plans will be sorted out by the Hokage. We know of little knowledge what the details of their plan. As for our partner, he is negotiating with the Kazekage about the peace treaty. It is unfortunate he couldn't come with us, but he was notified of our recent departure. We shall see him back in my village." After exiting the village, Giji thought it little use to conceal herself anymore. She was no longer in any danger of a counterstrike. If he decided to fight back in the wilderness out her without any jutsus, he was all but done for. Giji was still a little suspicious, but was in complete control and was pleased the mission was a success. She couldn't help but think of the dumpling shop back in Konoha. So sick of Suna's shitty dumplings
Back to top Go down
WTFlash
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
WTFlash

PostSubject: Re: A young woman sitting alone at a table...   A young woman sitting alone at a table... - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 8:07 am

"Hokay! Sounds good to me." He was content enough with that. As long as the Kazekage 'knew' that he was out and about and that his personal arrangements were taken care of, he was alright. Seluj yawned in thought. It was all a bit weird, almost forced. Infact he was still a bit confused as to his importance in this whole situation, but whatever now! Seluj was going on a vacation in Konoha and might as well enjoy himself.

OoC: Well considering puppetry comes from a jutsu that you dont necessarily have... but no biggy. Shale we move to somewhere in Konoha now? Ohh and Sorry for the short post. Between modding other sites and Homework Im a bit swamped this evening.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A young woman sitting alone at a table...   A young woman sitting alone at a table... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A young woman sitting alone at a table...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next