Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Getting Used to the Surrounding of the Sand (training open to first)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

Getting Used to the Surrounding of the Sand (training open to first) Empty
PostSubject: Getting Used to the Surrounding of the Sand (training open to first)   Getting Used to the Surrounding of the Sand (training open to first) EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 8:27 am

"This is not good. The kazekage is always busy. Ive just graduated but there is nothing for me to do. No missions has been open because i have to be in a team. Yet The sand Military Strength is less then the one within Kohana so why can't i go to solo missions. Grr I have to be patient but still..... I guess there is nothing i can do"

Blaize has spoken as he made his way out of the kazekage Office and walking to the ending of Suna. It didnt feel like the walk was long because of His emotion was elsewhere. There was nothing to do in Suna at the moment. He took Every opportunity to prepare for any mission. Also he has goon to the Library to catch up on some lessons that he couldent be able to get from the academy. mostly learning about fire elemental jutsu. And wind Power them up.

Moving on he was now within a good distant of the Sand village and the desert. He sighed and took in the surroundings. Sand everywhere of course. No trees in sight. Witch means that the only defense Suna shinobi should focus on is a good offence. Not only that the Rocks that are able to conseal bodies will be picked out by enemy shinobi Within Seconds. The sand Shows Footprints for a short while before the continuing wind blows them away.

As he took in his surroundings he try to throught of a good training session before he dies of bordem. The question is what to learn. What to train. What idea would color his blank white mind.

(OOC: sorry for being 'out there with my post' im kinda bored. Nothing to do no mission. No team and i missed the damn chuunin exams!!!"
Back to top Go down
Drew
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Drew

PostSubject: Re: Getting Used to the Surrounding of the Sand (training open to first)   Getting Used to the Surrounding of the Sand (training open to first) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 3:38 am

Solar was sitting on a rock, he was wearing a sand cloak so it would mix in with the rock, in the distance he could see a person standing there. Solar brought his head up so he could see the person a little more, Solar then got the top halve of his body up and leant on his elbows. Solar got up on his legs and began to stretch his arms, he put his arms in the sky and yawned and tensed the muscles in his arms.

Solar began to walk up to the person Hmm this person must be from sand village, lets see whats he is up too he said to himself. As Solar reached the boy, he put his hand out "Hi Im Solar, nice to meet you" he said with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Getting Used to the Surrounding of the Sand (training open to first)   Getting Used to the Surrounding of the Sand (training open to first) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 4:29 am

Blaize noticed something comming from his surroundings. Surprised because he saw the other person from his perifial. He stoped as he was looking at the person as he saw the sand village headband so he knew he was a fellow shinobi. As he introduced himself to him. Blaize
smiled as he responded to him.

"It is nice to meet you. My name is blaize ryuzaki.I feel like I've seen you before. Well may I ask what your doing in the desert?"
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Getting Used to the Surrounding of the Sand (training open to first)   Getting Used to the Surrounding of the Sand (training open to first) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 4:33 am

Ooc sry 4 double post on mobile and mobile is crazy
Back to top Go down
Drew
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Drew

PostSubject: Re: Getting Used to the Surrounding of the Sand (training open to first)   Getting Used to the Surrounding of the Sand (training open to first) EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:22 am

Solar looked at him with a smile "I might ask you the same thing" he said with a smile on his face, hmm what is this person doing out here, i know he asked me first but no one can be trusted these days even if they have got a suna headband Solar still had the smile on so it didnt look suspicous "well if you want to know ive just been patrolling by my free will, can't trust anyone can you?"
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Getting Used to the Surrounding of the Sand (training open to first)   Getting Used to the Surrounding of the Sand (training open to first) EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:54 am

"no your right about that. You can't trust no one. But then again just saying that can just make you guilty.. Anyways if you must know. My name Is blaize Ryuzaki. While you are here patroling. I wanted to train out here. If we took battle in our home village we have to get use to the surroundings right? Were we could have not gone when we were academy students. i wanted to train with these surroundings as you can see. Though a shinobi can do so much on his own."

He paused for a second and did not mind giving him his own reason on being here. He looked at him as he let him have his turn but to make sure he spoken again just to be clear.

"And you. Why do you chose to come here patroling on your own and on this area may i ask? Shouldent you be on a mission with your team?"
Back to top Go down
Drew
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Drew

PostSubject: Re: Getting Used to the Surrounding of the Sand (training open to first)   Getting Used to the Surrounding of the Sand (training open to first) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 8:21 pm

Solar smiled "well its the only thing i can do, and there are no teams in suna at times, you should know that" he stood still, he looked around, and while looking around he was observing Blaize at the same time but slyly.
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Getting Used to the Surrounding of the Sand (training open to first)   Getting Used to the Surrounding of the Sand (training open to first) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 8:27 pm

"I do know that. Thats the only reason im here as you can see. Guess we just have to wait for the chuunin exams are finished. "

He tryed to change subjects as he then spoken thinking of an idea

"Well. From what ive known. The chuunins are manly selected at random if not from a request later on. So for all i know you can be my new teammate. Well let me offer you something. From the third hokage he said something like.
"In the world of the shinobi fighting is friendship"

Why dont we have a little spar? We basiclly have nothing else to do now do we?"
Back to top Go down
Drew
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Drew

PostSubject: Re: Getting Used to the Surrounding of the Sand (training open to first)   Getting Used to the Surrounding of the Sand (training open to first) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 8:36 pm

Solar smiled at this idea "yeh lets have one", Solar jumped back a preety big distance and took of the robe. I Havent had a good spar since ages Solar then began to stretch every part of his body, his bones was cracking at the stretches "do you want to go first?" he then beagn to pull a bone that was coming out of his arm, he stopped streching and got in a battle stance.
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Getting Used to the Surrounding of the Sand (training open to first)   Getting Used to the Surrounding of the Sand (training open to first) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 8:50 pm

"Sure."

He said as he took his stance but then noticed Solar started to grow out a bone from his body. His eyes started to widen but he tried to remain calm as he started to think of a plan as he thought.

"Alright. Bone. Great it must be some blood line trait of his clan. Gotta admit it is amazing but im not here to play games. Lets see how his clan style has developed with him just a genin."

He started to take his stance as he then started to take out two kunai. One from the holder and one f that was lowering from his sleeve. He started to aim at him as he threw the two kunai. He wanted to test out the strength of his bone, maybe his speed and reflex while keeping the distance as he spoken under his breath.

"Alright this should be fun.
Back to top Go down
Drew
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Drew

PostSubject: Re: Getting Used to the Surrounding of the Sand (training open to first)   Getting Used to the Surrounding of the Sand (training open to first) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 11:14 pm

Solar saw the two kunai coming to him, he smiled and pulled up his right hand with his fingers out "Teshi Sendan" 4 bones where coming out of the tips of his fingers in the shape of bullets, the bullets flew out and two went for one kunai and one for the other. When the bullets met the kunai, the bullets hit the kunai's and made the kunai's change there courses so they didnt hit him "your go"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Getting Used to the Surrounding of the Sand (training open to first)   Getting Used to the Surrounding of the Sand (training open to first) EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 1:23 am

His eyes widen as he saw bones flying off of his fingertipes. Blaize clenched his teeth as he then started to review what just happend. When Solar drew off the kunai blaize slightly turned to the left

"Okay he can get bones out of his body and use them as weapons. Grr. If he is able to do that then the body must be sturdy as well. Or just weakend. No thats not it. He must of blocked them so he wouldent show no remore and weakness. Well close range fighting is not going to a good idea. Not only that it seemes he can do long range moves as well. This should be quite interesting. I am not going to stand out like a duck."

Blaize ryuzaki started to take a breath as he started to take out two more kunai from his pouch as he started to make towards him. He then started to raise his hand and threw them at him. Quickly he looked at his opponent for his movement. if and if he did not would serve as his plan. he started to Snap his fingers as both his hands and foot were engulfed in flames. Blaize then started to grip onto something like air until what he griped engulfed in fire leading to one of the kunai that fell. must of been the reason why he was jerked to the left a bit. He then jumped forward pulling on the kunain full of engulfed string and trew it toward his opponent. his goal was to aim at the arm were he was holding his bone weapon. If he cought on he would land and with the strong tugg pull him down and hopefully to let his weapon out of his hands.

"Okay. then"

He said now facing him letting go of the rope just in case of a counter attack as he was still facing him. They were closer to each other now but far enough to make last second counters with each other. Now it was his turn. The testing of the body limit was done. There was nothing else he could view in a long range mode of combat.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Drew
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Drew

PostSubject: Re: Getting Used to the Surrounding of the Sand (training open to first)   Getting Used to the Surrounding of the Sand (training open to first) EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 1:36 am

Solar looked at the kunai that was coming at him, Solar smiled at the kunai that was coming straight at him. Solar stepped to the side so the kunai would just go straight past him. “Close but no cigar” Solar then lifted up the arm without the weapon in, and began to pull out what it appeared to look like was a little dagger. Solar then threw it at Blaize, while the kunai was in air, Solar began to run forward doing a sequence of hand seals “Daitoppa” a massive wind blast formed in front of Solar and sped towards Blaize, slyly Solar put the bone he had in his hand into the wind.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Getting Used to the Surrounding of the Sand (training open to first)   Getting Used to the Surrounding of the Sand (training open to first) EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 2:16 am

"damn it all to hell."

He noticed that his attacked has failed once again as he then noticed that a flow of wind started to go towards him. He instinctively jumped back as he snapped his fingers once more as the flames in his hands start to grow within his hands and feet. He landed on the ground the attack was comming. he was alligned so if the attack went stright throught it would Peirce his left side. Knowingly he knew that the combo of the bone was comming as well within the ending of this flow of wind. he started to extend both his hands. One to the direction of wind and another to the direction of solar. his counter attack was about to begin.

He started to shift his body to the left as the wind started to aim on his hands. Because he knew this was the wind element he started to release the flame from his left hand out to the wind. letting the combination of the element start to go off. of course the element of fire would win. As he shift his body the flow of solars attack started to become revered he smoothly guided this new flame with solar's wind to the back of him as he let his right hand start to go behind his back now leading the flow of this fire wind as he retreated the left hand to stop guiding the wind. in this moment the fire wind that was created did not let the bone join in with its combo since it was in the back of the attack. Blaize quickly flowed the fire wind combo back to solar now with even more power. The double power of his ryuzaki flame because of the second snap of the finger and now double that power because of the wind that was sent back. It would total 4x the total of a normal ryuzaki flame. if this hits not only would he suffer from damage but from burn marks as well.

As for the bone you ask? The bone that was in the attack was never given a chance to flow from blaize's hand leading it directly to past blaize because he moved left body so that his hands would flow the fire to his back. Leaving the bone wind combo no chance to deal damage with blaize. Though he must admit without the clever scheme he would of have to face the bone.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Drew
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Drew

PostSubject: Re: Getting Used to the Surrounding of the Sand (training open to first)   Getting Used to the Surrounding of the Sand (training open to first) EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 12:51 pm

Solar’s eyes widened as the fireball was coming at him, having to decided fast. He ran to the side of the fireball so it did not hit again. Now that the fireball is out the way it was time to get back to the spar at hand. Solar looked around and did a sequence of hand seals “Hilkyju” two air bubbles appeared and formed around Solar’s two ears. Solar then did another set of hand seals. “Reppushou” a big massive gust of wind appeared and formed into a missile that headed straight for Blaize, Solar also put a kunai in there.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Getting Used to the Surrounding of the Sand (training open to first)   Getting Used to the Surrounding of the Sand (training open to first) EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 11:43 pm

"Damn it all this is getting too much."

He thought as the wind started to go stright to him. Blaize Ryuzaki was upset that the attack was just sidesteped by solar but hey there was a chance for that wasent it. He also noticed the small air bubbles that was on his ears. He couldent pay much attention to it because his attack was comming. The wind was comming at him. Instead of just standing there blaize thought of adiffrent idea.

Quickly he started to take out his katana and quickly started to rotate the katana as a windmill. With that he started to flow sdome of his chakra within the blade started to be surrounded by fire. Once the wind hit it the wind was just making the fire stronger. With that the kunai that was sent was deflected to the ground quickly Blaize stopeed the swirrling katana and changed its momentum to give a horizontal slash in the air send a huge wave of fire at solar with a bigger range then the fire that was sent before. Hopefully this time. There was a way to get him. He quickly jumped back for more distance just in case.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Drew
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Drew

PostSubject: Re: Getting Used to the Surrounding of the Sand (training open to first)   Getting Used to the Surrounding of the Sand (training open to first) EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 3:39 am

(is the katana specialy made to absorb chakra)
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Getting Used to the Surrounding of the Sand (training open to first)   Getting Used to the Surrounding of the Sand (training open to first) EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 3:42 am

Ooc: in the case of wind and fire element yea you can say that since it was made to handel the two forms of chakra (fire and wind)
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Getting Used to the Surrounding of the Sand (training open to first)   Getting Used to the Surrounding of the Sand (training open to first) EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 3:44 am

sorry for double post. remember that this was used for a counter attack and was to boost my fire element chakra since wind creates more fire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Used to the Surrounding of the Sand (training open to first)   Getting Used to the Surrounding of the Sand (training open to first) Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting Used to the Surrounding of the Sand (training open to first)
Page 1 of 1