Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Night and Vergil's Meeting, and Training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Night

Night

Night and Vergil's Meeting, and Training Empty
PostSubject: Night and Vergil's Meeting, and Training   Night and Vergil's Meeting, and Training EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 11:18 pm

Link to Jutsus

Night strided along in the dense forest, calmly. There was plenty of time before he reached Sand. And for that matter, he would train some jutsus along the way. As, soon enough, he would be a spy for the Hidden Village of Sand. And he would need to face the most evil criminals soon enough. Night grinned at the thought, and coughed a bit, for no apparent reason at all. He stopped and took a deep breath. Noticing his robes getting dirty, meaning he had walked long enough. Halfway, probably. The first jutsu he would be learning or, training, would be the summoning jutsu. The weather was cloudy, the perfect weather for Night. He took out a scroll from his pocket, while he still had the information scroll in his other pocket. At first, he stared at the scroll. The adult then signed it with his blood, that he bit off from his thumb. After that, he rolled up the scroll and placed it back in his pocket. Night bit his thumb again, drew a sign on his hand with the blood, concentrated chakra on his hand, and smashed his hand onto the ground. Several seconds later, a puff of smoke, then a small turtle appeared. Which seemed like it hadn’t fully grown yet. Night wasn’t the least bit embarrassed, as even this turtle would’ve been of help. Although, the turtle couldn’t move or talk. Night kicked it away, and got ready for another summon. He did the same process, a puff of smoke, and then a turtle which was the same size and height appeared.
The turtle spoke in a clear yet deep voice as he spotted the Akatsuki robes, "And? Who might you-- AKATSUKI?!", he began to form a hand seal..
"Stop. I won't harm you, unless you betray me or don't offer to help me. I'm quite a nice guy. You know."
"How can I trust you?" he grinned as he formed another handseal.
"Listen. I summoned you, you aid me in battle, that's final."
"Meh. I like your attitude. I guess I'll help you. On one condition, I require care and food."
"Sure. Show me a bit of your skill."
At the word, "skill", the turtle flickered behind Night at the speed of light with a knife at his neck. "This is my skill," he whispered in the quietest voice. Night, as if stopped time, began to analyze the whole situation in his mind, like he always did. Quickly, he remembered his newest technique which he had created, but not yet practised. Night grinned, and performed several hand seals. He began to think the turtle was quite stupid, as he didn’t notice the hand seals. Or, either he was stupid, or Night was making the hand seals too fast. Night got out of the head lock and quickly bent down and touched the ground. Instantly merging, getting swallowed by it and with it as if Night too was a piece of the ground. Night was now able to travel anywhere. The only sensible place would be behind the turtle that was now up in the trees, looking around for Night. The turtle was getting even more stupid, Night’s technique could never be detected by sight, smell or sound. Never. But, the turtle was unaware of that as he had met him for the first time. Night merged with the tree, and appeared behind the turtle. Instantly making several bunshins that held kunais and covering him with them. “ I guess you’re better then nothing,” Night spoke in a sarcastic tone.
“Heh, I appreciate it. Hope I can be of good help.”
After those words, Night heard someone approaching, and he dispelled the bunshins, and the summon. While, he himself merged with the tree.

Words: 627.
Back to top Go down
Bender

PostSubject: Re: Night and Vergil's Meeting, and Training   Night and Vergil's Meeting, and Training EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 11:48 pm

The sun was high, it's rays shining down on entire forests, entire villages, creating an imense heat wave that was touching everyone, and no one could escape.Everyone at their house, at their village, nothing could stop it.It was really hot.The wind was a soft breeze that calmed the heat a little but of course it couldn't outmatch it.The tree's leafs were shaking a little, some falling, probably some old leafs who couldn't hang themselfs in the tree.

Vergil was on his common day to day style and looking.He kept a serious face, without any smiles or any emotions.He had his hair pulled back, spiked.He had a blue jacket with a red part on the end, not alot tho.It had golden draws on it.He had a blue undershirt concealing a bunch of abdominals he worked to obtain.A pair of blue jeans, and a pair of long, brown boots.He was walking slowly through the forests, his destination was Sand.

He then realized far on his eyes, a turtle.What could that be? Was he imaginating?Did the heat wave had affected his mind so badly, his vision was tricking himself.He then shaked himself out of that dream, and looking again, he saw no one.Out of nowhere, it disapeared.Yeah, it was probably just an illusion.He then layed against a tree, under it's leafs and it's shadow, covering himself from the sun, closing his eyes, holding his Yamato, carefully aware of enemies.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Night and Vergil's Meeting, and Training   Night and Vergil's Meeting, and Training EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 9:55 am

Night was still merged with the tree, went to the tree that the new arrival laid down on. He unmerged himself halfway, with a Kunai in his hand. "State your name, and what the heck are you doing in a place like this?" Night would kill the person and merge back into the tree trunk if the person showed any signs of battle. The Kunai was now cowering over the person's neck and one of his hands over his mouth. But, as Night was awaiting the person's reply, he heard several footsteps approaching them, once again. He looked up and saw a large shadow, still halfway merged.

[Needed to post quick, so it's short.]
Back to top Go down
Bender

PostSubject: Re: Night and Vergil's Meeting, and Training   Night and Vergil's Meeting, and Training EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 6:19 pm

The sun was starting to fall on the horizone line.A beuthifull shine hidding beyond something we couldn't see.One day, he would go over the Horizone line and see what's beyond.Then the wind started picking up faster, not a soft breeze now, actually, it was quite cold and strong, creating some cold in some areas.People were just getting out of their jobs in the city, going to their familys, while Vergil, he had no one to go to, he was alone.

Vergil thought of all the things he did in Kirigakure No Sato.He remembered himself of the times in the orphanage, it had been a bad time but, he had met the girl that changed his entire heart.But when he recorded the day of the fire, he became a little sad.But of course, his face kept serious.Vergil was a man who didn't liked to show emotions.Emotions were a weakness of the ninja, but he was sure of one thing, he was quite sad on that moment.He looked down slowly, looking at Yamato.The thing that travelled with him for long now.

That helped him through battles, through all the challenges of his life.It remembered him of a cat, due to his speed.Perhaps one day he would connect to cats somehow, after all, cats were a great help.Then, within his throughs, out of nowhere, half a body merged within a tree, holding a kunai to his throat."State your name, and what the heck are you doing in a place like this?" He was surprised, but in the same minut, he grabed the man's Kunai with his hands strongly and tryed to pull it away."Who asks?"He asked the man, still holding the kunai.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night and Vergil's Meeting, and Training   Night and Vergil's Meeting, and Training Empty

Back to top Go down

Night and Vergil's Meeting, and Training
Page 1 of 1