Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Izumo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Izumo

End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo] Empty
PostSubject: End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo]   End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo] EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 8:35 am

Click Here For Part One

Click Here For Part Two

Izumo had kept walking Mizu the whole way home, the reached the housing area.

"Almost there" he said to her, he smiled briefly, still holding her hand.

It was a bit brighter around the Housing Area than at the Hot Springs, more lights. Which meant less danger in Izumo's point of view.
Back to top Go down
Mizu Tenshi
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Mizu Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo]   End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo] EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 8:40 am

"Almost there" she heard him say and almost laughed out loud.

She was treated like something fragile. She was not a fragile doll, she was a ninja a jounin in fact. She nodded and smiled back sweetly. She saw the housing area and Umi's ears perked up a little.
Back to top Go down
Izumo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Izumo

PostSubject: Re: End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo]   End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo] EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 8:44 am

Izumo smiled back at Mizu, he saw Umi's ears perk up, while she was sitting in Mizu's satchel. Izumo smiled more and looked back in the direction they were walking.

"So, You'll have to guide me where we are going. It your house after all" He said, squeezed her hand a little.
Back to top Go down
Mizu Tenshi
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Mizu Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo]   End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo] EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 8:56 am

"So, You'll have to guide me where we are going. It your house after all" she heard him say.

" Sure, no problem" she said smiling.

She pointed towards the lake she lived by. She loved to practice her water jutsu there.

" It is that way" she said
Back to top Go down
Izumo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Izumo

PostSubject: Re: End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo]   End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo] EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 10:18 am

"Sure, no problem" Mizu said smiling. She pointed towards a lake. "It is that way" she said. "Okay then" Izumo said slightly yanking on her hand. He laughed when he yanked her hand, for he did it as a playful gesture.

They got to the lake, as Izumo gently released his hand from Mizu's and channeled the chakra to his feet. He then took a step out onto the water. "Well your a water user, so you certainly can do this too" he said with a slight chuckle. He put out his hand for when she came near him, he wanted her to hold it again.
Back to top Go down
Mizu Tenshi
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Mizu Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo]   End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo] EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 10:25 am

"Okay then" she heard him say. She then was yanked his direction as he pulled on him playfully. She almost rammed to his side and glared playfully, sticking out her tongue.

She saw that they reaching the lake. She felt him release hold of her hand, and raised a brow as he began to walk on water.

"Well your a water user, so you certainly can do this too" she heard him say.

" Of course I do, all the time, so does Umi" she said smiling.

She saw him take out his hand towards her direction, and she put chakra on her feet and grabbed it .
Back to top Go down
Izumo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Izumo

PostSubject: Re: End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo]   End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo] EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 11:19 am

"Of course I do, all the time, so does Umi" Mizu said smiling.

Mizu stepped out on top the water, grabbing Izumo's hand. Izumo blushed slightly. He loved being around Mizu. He squeezed her hand a little and started walking across the water, across to the other side.

The dimmed lights shone down onto the water making it look stunning. Izumo turned to Mizu, he say the reflection of the water bounce up into her eyes. He blushed even more and stopped briefly, kissing her gently on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Mizu Tenshi
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Mizu Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo]   End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo] EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 11:26 am

Mizu looked at her surroundings and smiles at what she sees. She rarely got to see this beauty of the lake since she was asleep at this time.

" Beautiful" she said softly.

She smiled and closed on eyes on the cheek he kissed with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Izumo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Izumo

PostSubject: Re: End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo]   End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo] EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 5:35 am

Mizu was staring at the water, but Izumo was still looking into Mizu's eyes.
"Beautiful" Mizu said talking about the lake. "Yes you are" Izumo replied.

After realized what he said he took a step back in shock. He released her hand from embarrassment and his face light up. "Uhhhh" he stuttered. 'God I'm stuttering again' he thought to himself He looked down into the reflection of himself in the water. 'I'm such a idiot' he thought to himself again
Back to top Go down
Mizu Tenshi
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Mizu Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo]   End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo] EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 6:20 am

"Yes you are" she heard and blushed turning to him. She could not believe he said something so sweet. She then raise her eyebrow as he moved away. She then looked down at their hands as he let go and looked back up seeing him blush.

"Uhhhh" she heard him stutter and rolled her eyes.

She saw him shamed and moved closer touching his face lightly.

" Thank you, no need to be ashamed" she said smiling sweetly at him
Back to top Go down
Izumo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Izumo

PostSubject: Re: End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo]   End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo] EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 6:30 am

Izumo was still embarrised for saying something that sounded so lame. Mizu walked closer to him touching his face lightly.

"Thank you, no need to be ashamed" she said smiling sweetly at him.

Izumo was still blushing, he slowly lifted up his face, his eyes were glistening in embarrassment. "I know, but I'm sorry it sounded so stupid" he said as he put his hand lightly onto her hand which was sitting on his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Mizu Tenshi
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Mizu Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo]   End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo] EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 6:37 am

"I know, but I'm sorry it sounded so stupid" she heard him say and smiled at him laughing lightly.

" Well yes it wasn't your brightest moment," laughed " But if it makes you feel better every guy I talk to turn stupid." she said jokingly.

She smiled as he put his hand over her.
Back to top Go down
Izumo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Izumo

PostSubject: Re: End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo]   End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo] EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 3:13 pm

"Well yes it wasn't your brightest moment-" said Mizu with a laugh "But if it makes you feel better every guy I talk to turn stupid." she said jokingly.

"So you think I'm stupid?" he asked her with a slight jokingly smile.
Back to top Go down
Mizu Tenshi
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Mizu Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo]   End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo] EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 4:45 am

Mizu laughed lightly and gave him a peck on the cheek. He sure was funny, she would give him that.

"So you think I'm stupid?" she heard him say.

" No I find it when you are stupid endearing, but yes you can sometimes be stupid" she said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Izumo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Izumo

PostSubject: Re: End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo]   End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo] EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 9:28 am

Mizu lightly pecked Izumo on the cheek. Izumo just smiled and looked down.

"No I find it when you are stupid endearing, but yes you can sometimes be stupid" Mizu said laughing.

Izumo grabbed her hand again and started to walk across the water with her some more.

They got to the end of the lake and started walking of soil again. "Where to now love?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Mizu Tenshi
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Mizu Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo]   End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo] EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 9:41 am

Mizu smiled and let herself be pulled towards the land again. She felt that she was having fun.

"Where to now love?" she heard.

" Love?" she said laughing a little.
Back to top Go down
Izumo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Izumo

PostSubject: Re: End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo]   End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo] EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 10:16 am

"Love?" she said laughing a little. Izumo loved down at her. "This isn't the first time I've called you love tonight" he said with a light chuckle.

"Now are you going to tell me where we are going or are we going to stand here like idiots" he said with another light chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Mizu Tenshi
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Mizu Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo]   End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo] EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 10:20 am

Mizu laughed lightly.

" Sorry, but rarely noticed from you stuttering" she said

"Now are you going to tell me where we are going or are we going to stand here like idiots" she heard him say.

" I am no idiot darling, you can call yourself one, but not me" she said laughing. " Come on , let's head to my home for a meal eh?" she said.
Back to top Go down
Izumo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Izumo

PostSubject: Re: End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo]   End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo] EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 10:28 am

"Sorry, but rarely noticed from you stuttering" Mizu said. Izumo sighed in embarrassment.

"I am no idiot darling, you can call yourself one, but not me" Mizu said laughing. "Come on , let's head to my home for a meal eh?" she said.

"You know I didn't mean it like that" he said as she dragged him along to her house. 'Wow She trusts me enough already, to invite me inside for a meal? Shes so sweet' he thought to himself as they continued to walk to Mizu's house.
Back to top Go down
Mizu Tenshi
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Mizu Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo]   End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo] EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 10:35 am

"You know I didn't mean it like that" she heard him say and laughed.

" I know, but then it would not be as funny." she said laughing." Come on I will make dumplings " she said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Izumo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Izumo

PostSubject: Re: End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo]   End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo] EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 11:56 am

"I know, but then it would not be as funny." Mizu said laughing."Come on I will make dumplings" she said with a giggle as she kept dragging Izumo.

"I love dumplings" Izumo said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Mizu Tenshi
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Mizu Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo]   End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo] EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 12:05 pm

Mizu smiled as she saw her house. It was on a hill overlooking the lake where she swam on one side. From the other , the park where she meditated and met him could be seen. It was a teal colored roof and had four windows. She had a rose garden in front that had multi-colored roses and on the right side, a lily garden in honor of her mother Lily. She had seven rooms and a basement and attic. Next to the house was a little play round for Umi as well. It had a slide and swings.

" This is my home, now come on" she said
Back to top Go down
Izumo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Izumo

PostSubject: Re: End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo]   End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo] EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 12:27 pm

Izumo looked at how lovely Mizu's house was and this was just the outside. He studied everything outside. There was many flowers out the front, Mizu's house had great surroundings. Right near the lake, Izumo loved water.

"This is my home, now come on" Mizu said. Izumo followed Mizu to the door.
Back to top Go down
Mizu Tenshi
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Mizu Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo]   End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo] EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 12:42 pm

She unlock, the door and let them enter. Inside it looked like it wasn't her. It was very friendly and homey unlike how she acted. She had a table with flowers of the outside and pictures all over the place. On one wall, there were pictures of her family, which she never met . There were all her six brothers, her mother who looked like her and her father who had black hair. Then there were pictures of her and her mother and not Umi yet. Later when she got older there were pictures of her and her hair getting longer, then she was in a picture with Umi.

There was fireplace pretty big. There was the kitchen full of pots and pans and a refrigerator with bad drawings by Umi. Then there was a couch and other objects like a table. She smiled and two rooms which on led to her room the other other rooms and restrooms.

"
Back to top Go down
Izumo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Izumo

PostSubject: Re: End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo]   End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo] EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 12:59 pm

Izumo followed Mizu inside her house. It was very homey and warm, even with the fire place turned off. Izumo walked into the main room with Mizu, there were pictures everywhere along with a the fireplace. Izumo smiled and stepped into the room.

"Do you mind if I turn the fireplace on?" he asked Mizu as he stepped forward a little more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo]   End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo] Empty

Back to top Go down

End of the Night [Mizu and Izumo]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next