Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chuunin Exams Discussion

Go down 
+30
Jiro
Kyle-kun
Aaron
Kara Guyara
Shiko
Chris Kees
herocou
Amaya Yori Hikari
Elder Sage
Cassus
Nagori
Travis
Fox
Yondaime
Kin
Washi
Shigeki Kazura
Matthais
Kyo
Ryan
Pendo
~Deadwood Zen~
Initake
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥
Aries
Absolute Greed.
Kibaka
Ulkira
Rai Hyuuga
Adam
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

Chuunin Exams Discussion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 9:40 pm

Sweet. Thanks Pat. And how many people get to advance to Chunin? Is it the one who wins the tourney, or just people who show the skills needed to be a good Chunin?
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 9:43 pm

Congratz on your victory, Osaru. I had a hunch you would make it to the next round, you have strategy, something I need to work on. Sad

Btw, now that the match is over, tell me: Where you gonna use that Birds Nest move on me? 'Cause all those kunai and ninja wire kinda made me think that....

To Zeke: We Uchiha's have no luck, do we? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 9:53 pm

Of course I wan gonna use the Birds Nest Technique on you. I sent you a PM with my plan for our match; just dont tell anyone it plz!
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 10:08 pm

Don't worry, you have my word that I won't tell anyone. Nice plan though, but I'm sure I wouldn't figured out a way around it. I think. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aries
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Aries

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 8:57 am

Congrates to all

I barley made it pass the written part

Know I'm in the 2nd round. YAY!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 8:57 am

Osaru wrote:
Sweet. Thanks Pat. And how many people get to advance to Chunin? Is it the one who wins the tourney, or just people who show the skills needed to be a good Chunin?

I think that they will choose the top 8 or something...Like they did in the last CEs.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 8:59 am

I'm not sure how they choose.
Back to top Go down
Shigeki Kazura

Shigeki Kazura

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 9:21 am

Yes top 8 but wat if some of the top 8 really suck and they just got past by pure luck
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 9:46 am

They don't get passed by pure luck. It's not winning, we judge you based on skill. you can lose, and still pass
Back to top Go down
Aries
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Aries

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:48 am

Looks like I'm the only one left out of my squad
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 12:40 pm

Pendo wrote:
Osaru wrote:

I think that they will choose the top 8 or something...Like they did in the last CEs.

I didnt choose the top eight last year... i chose eight, but not the top eight.
Back to top Go down
Washi
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Washi

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 5:03 pm

Put in a surprise Adam plox.
Back to top Go down
Kin

Kin

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:07 pm

Really, why would you have people in the top 8 only pass? That would be stupid because like what happened to two people, all they did was post once and now they get to be a Chuunin because the other person didn't post? xD That would be retarded I'm pretty sure the last exam is on your rping skills and not if you can just win a fight, anybody can win a fight, even if you're a weak character like myself, and yes my character isn't as strong as I could of made him in the begining. I don't like to over power my characters unless they are for the plot, or untill I'm a higher rank. It's the way I role play. Osaru I'll post after this I just walked two and a half miles yesterday and didn't feel like posting anything when I came on yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Yondaime

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 12:46 am

He is right...
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:30 am

Its probably gonna be the top 8 responisble/mature/worthy Genin who have a good deal of potentail and show decent RPing skills; or something like taht. Or maybe Adam already has people in mind and just wants to watch us kill eachother for his own personal amusement XD
Back to top Go down
Aries
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Aries

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:14 am

Well i just hope Adam finally recognize I'm pretty good at RPing.

He is the only person that I try to prove myself to.

I may come off as a butt-hole but it's because I want to be noticed by Adam.
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 7:56 pm

The tip is to not to try to prove yourself. Just be who you are naturally and Rp well, and eventually Adam and the rest of us too will recognize and notice you.
Back to top Go down
Shigeki Kazura

Shigeki Kazura

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 12:59 am

Yea Osaru is quite right I'm Saruno's Apprentice but I sometime make small posts but does he care no does he care if I make big long detailed posts no. He just cares if we have fun and once I made a small post did he care no in fact he made a even smaller post trying to make a competition of who had the smaller post. You can notice if you are trying to stand out and make your posts bigger everybody knows when you do that but they ignore.
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:02 am

Except for the people who naturally amke long posts, like Jiro. Just about every RP post he makes, is long. He doesnt post uber long in one place just to look good in someones eyes, he does it cuz thats his natural/practiced talent. Hes not trying to hard. Its easy to tell when ppl do. I know I make short ot medium length posts, but thats what i do naturally. Im not trying to do really long posts, cuz i dont like ppl who try to hard...
Back to top Go down
Shigeki Kazura

Shigeki Kazura

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:08 am

Osaru wrote:
Except for the people who naturally amke long posts, like Jiro. Just about every RP post he makes, is long. He doesnt post uber long in one place just to look good in someones eyes, he does it cuz thats his natural/practiced talent. Hes not trying to hard. Its easy to tell when ppl do. I know I make short ot medium length posts, but thats what i do naturally. Im not trying to do really long posts, cuz i dont like ppl who try to hard...

Jiro has been Rping for like 20 years I think(I think I don't know that's what I've been told or maybe it was a attempt to diss Jiro that he was really old) so he should be good really good. People who try hard are okay but people Who try to impress people I hate them I make medium long posts to
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 5:47 am

I don't think his been rping that long. I've been rping for almost a year now and i have been able to roleplay to Jiro's standard quite a few times.

And thats saying something!!!

Anyway this Thread is for the chuunin exams discussion >>
Back to top Go down
Aries
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Aries

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 5:49 am

adam I hope you are noticing me

What am I suppose to do abot Fox ingoring my attack

she finished her post but my attack was ignored
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:14 am

I just wish Kin would get on and tell me if my attack on my clone worked! I do not to win this match just cuz she didnt post >.<
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:53 am

Xylo tell her about your attack.
Back to top Go down
Aries
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Aries

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 4:52 pm

Whoa Osaru

my post are all very long...sometimes i don't even like to read them

thats not just to show adam

i want to show that I am actually a good RPer

and well though out fighter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chuunin Exams Discussion
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next