Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kin vs Osaru: Chunin Exams Debate and Discussion

Go down 
+8
Robin
Y
Yondaime
Kin
Ulkira
Adam
Ichi-Kun
~Deadwood Zen~
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

Kin vs Osaru: Chunin Exams Debate and Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Kin vs Osaru: Chunin Exams Debate and Discussion   Kin vs Osaru: Chunin Exams Debate and Discussion EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 7:05 am

Okay, weve been arguing over PM for some time. Kin corrected me after i posted last saying taht his Hidden Mist TEchnique civered the whole stadium. I told him two things. One: he enver said anything about it beforehand and two: No Konoha Genin would be able to create taht much mist without some special, OPed training(that he doesnt have). I Consulted L over this in teh Chatbox today and he said taht The Stadium is huge and No Genin would be able to do that. I jsut want to know what the other Staff and even some members think about this. I jsut want this argument to be settled so we can go back to killing eachother before our time runs out and one of us moves on...
Back to top Go down
Ichi-Kun
C ranked Missing-Ninja
C ranked Missing-Ninja
Ichi-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Kin vs Osaru: Chunin Exams Debate and Discussion   Kin vs Osaru: Chunin Exams Debate and Discussion EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 7:08 am

1 are you absolutely SURE that he has not trained this?
2 if he hasnt then theres no possiblity of him being able to this unless he had a KKG that alows him to do this which i doubt he does.
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Kin vs Osaru: Chunin Exams Debate and Discussion   Kin vs Osaru: Chunin Exams Debate and Discussion EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 7:23 am

Im sure he hasnt.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Kin vs Osaru: Chunin Exams Debate and Discussion   Kin vs Osaru: Chunin Exams Debate and Discussion EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 11:19 am

No Way should he be able to cover the whole stadium.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Kin vs Osaru: Chunin Exams Debate and Discussion   Kin vs Osaru: Chunin Exams Debate and Discussion EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 4:41 pm

Sorry, Kin, but Osaru's right. A Genin doesn't have enough skill to cover a large stadium with mist. In the anime, we've only seen Zabuza and Kakashi use it to cover their surrounding area, and they were extremely powerful ninja, weren't they?
Back to top Go down
Kin

Kin

PostSubject: Re: Kin vs Osaru: Chunin Exams Debate and Discussion   Kin vs Osaru: Chunin Exams Debate and Discussion EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:20 pm

I also talked to Robin the other day, he said it should. Zeke in my last battle had no problem with the mist covering it what so ever. I'm sorry, but just because I'm a genin doesn't mean that it's going to cover a small 10 foot area, sorry but that it just retarded. The jutsu doesn't state that it only works because of high ninja being able to use it now does it? Also what are you talking about, the jutsu Zabuza used to cover the whole bridge, which I'm pretty sure was a lot bigger then the stadium, and by stadium I meant not the whole frekin stadium to like 70 feet up, I meant maybe 20 feet up, covering where we are. The way you reacted to this jutsu was like it wasn't even there in the first place, I had been staying still and your bird you kept saying was following me around while I was in the mist? The fact that the jutsu is a D rank and it was approved doesn't mean anything? Did the anime ever say that Genin couldn't cover a big area with the jutsu, no it didn't, just because high ranks used the move doesn't mean Genin couldn't no?(Like Fox has the jutsu in her battle she used against Xylo that should of been like A ranked when it was C.)
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Kin vs Osaru: Chunin Exams Debate and Discussion   Kin vs Osaru: Chunin Exams Debate and Discussion EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 12:38 am

Any C-Rank jutsu can be amde more powerful with mroe Chakra output and more practice with the skill, thats just common sense. Like its been stated above, Zabuza has had mroe prqctice with the jutsu and has a larger chakra reserve than jutsu a Genin. And as for my post, youve been ambiguous about the mist, so the way i took it, you made like a 15 meter area and in your last post you mvoed outof that. If you wanted to stay in the mist, then say something about it. Youve been ignoring the mist too, so how the hell am i supposed react to it when you arent even being clear about it?

And as for those of you who dont wanna look for the link, Ive provided it below:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kin

Kin

PostSubject: Re: Kin vs Osaru: Chunin Exams Debate and Discussion   Kin vs Osaru: Chunin Exams Debate and Discussion EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:16 am

Ok, why would I make the mist jutsu if it would only cover a small area, I'd just throw a smoke bomb at the ground and do what I needed if your going to put it that way. I just also talked to Yondi about this as I'm posting this post, he says that I could easily cover the area, just that it wouldn't be as dense as like say if a Chuunin could use it. I don't get why you have a problem with this what so ever, Zeke didn't complain about it. Just because Zabuza didn't use it, now it means that it isn't a jutsu I can't use because I'm a genin is what you're saying to me. If I'm going to get crap about this, I don't want any part of this battle anymore if it's going to be like this. I'm not in a good mood right now and Yondi said that if you had any problems with it to take it up to him Osaru, if you don't know he is it's the kazekage Rukasu
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Yondaime

PostSubject: Re: Kin vs Osaru: Chunin Exams Debate and Discussion   Kin vs Osaru: Chunin Exams Debate and Discussion EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:20 am

I dont see why the mist jutsu couldnt cover the whole stadium, just it would be less dense on the further parts and more concentrated on the middle...Even for a genin he can do that...
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Kin vs Osaru: Chunin Exams Debate and Discussion   Kin vs Osaru: Chunin Exams Debate and Discussion EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 5:57 am

Kin, Im not a total Idiot. Ive known hes the Kazekage, and you dont scare me at all Kin. PLus your the one thats getting all POed about this, and if your ahving a bad day, dont take it out on me. Im only trying to get some Second thoughts on this so we can come to an agreement so I can finish killing you in our spar.

And Thank you Yondi for giving your input. It may come as a surprise, but i appreciate you putting your thoughts about this here.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Kin vs Osaru: Chunin Exams Debate and Discussion   Kin vs Osaru: Chunin Exams Debate and Discussion EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 6:12 am

Okay, once again. Even in the anime Zabuza didn't cover a massive area. Only the small fighting field. Your not talking covering a small ten foot area. Your talking about the whole stadium. A jutsu is a jutsu and it takes chakra to use them, so the more you use that jutsu the more chakra and to cover the whole stadium would be a fair bit of chakra.

I'm sorry to say Robin and Rukasu are wrong.
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Kin vs Osaru: Chunin Exams Debate and Discussion   Kin vs Osaru: Chunin Exams Debate and Discussion EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 6:14 am

So how much would he able to cover then Adam? Just curious and I dont want to start another fight about that...
Back to top Go down
Y
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
Y

PostSubject: Re: Kin vs Osaru: Chunin Exams Debate and Discussion   Kin vs Osaru: Chunin Exams Debate and Discussion EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 6:41 am

I, on Ingoo, have a Kage who uses mist control as a Kekkei Genkai, and i've described his abilities as such. The initial use spreads out 25ft in radius from the user, simple enough, and expands 5ft every post. The initial use should not cover the whole arena, it would need time to spread out further.

You covering the arena is saying you can spread your chakra that far, which is illogical. Consider it an explosion, the center goes boom first, then it spreads outs, not all at once. Actually, its more of an implosion, but you get the idea.
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Kin vs Osaru: Chunin Exams Debate and Discussion   Kin vs Osaru: Chunin Exams Debate and Discussion EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 6:43 am

Even thats kinda pushing it for a Genin, i would think. I could grasp that idea, but the chakra needed for taht would be pretty big...
Back to top Go down
Kin

Kin

PostSubject: Re: Kin vs Osaru: Chunin Exams Debate and Discussion   Kin vs Osaru: Chunin Exams Debate and Discussion EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 7:02 am

Indan, this isn't Onegoo, I don't rp on Onegoo, from what I've heard from many people Onegoo isn't a good site at all. Despite that, pushing it? I've talked to like 7 other people about this that weren't from here and they ALL agreed with me. The jutsu isn't a KG, it's a jutsu used by many people that use water as an element, esp. in Kiri. Adam, the bridge isn't small what so ever dude, the Chuunin exams stadium is no bigger then the fighting place Kabuza and Kakashi where fighting in so I have no clue what your talking about. I haven't used like any chakra at all to begin with Adam, so I don't know why this has anything wrong with it. If you even have watched or read(watching would explain better) that the jutsu didn't take a very long time at all Indan, so what your saying is completely stupid. I have no clue why any of you are even argueing about this, it's stupid. The jutsu is simple, I'm sorry, but I'm really not going to go any further then this, if Adam is going to make the final decision in this by saying that it won't cover an area, then Osaru wins the match and I give up by not posting at all. Clear as that, if he's going to say the others are wrong and he makes the final decision I have no point in going any further with this bullshit.
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Kin vs Osaru: Chunin Exams Debate and Discussion   Kin vs Osaru: Chunin Exams Debate and Discussion EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 7:08 am

Two things:

First) Dont go bashing Adam, especially on his site. Its an easy way to get you in trouble on here.

Second) Why would you give up if you lose this arguement? You still have a chance if you play it right. And dont give up dude! PArt of the Chunin Exams is proving taht youre worthy of moving on in the ranks, and giving up when you still have a chance isnt gonna help you do that. Jsut keep trying your best and you might beat me. If you give up, your not and I doubt youll move on...
Back to top Go down
Robin
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Kin vs Osaru: Chunin Exams Debate and Discussion   Kin vs Osaru: Chunin Exams Debate and Discussion EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 1:29 pm

Rukasu wrote:
I dont see why the mist jutsu couldnt cover the whole stadium, just it would be less dense on the further parts and more concentrated on the middle...Even for a genin he can do that...

This is exactly true. I have been a water ninja for however long i can remember and when i was in the chuunin exams, i too used this jutsu in the arena and managed to cover it all with it being less thick in the outer stages. So if I managed to use this jutsu as a genin and cover the stadium, why cant Kin? If anything he is more capable than I was.

Regardless, We know this jutsu is used by so i believe..3 people and it has a tendency to be massive. However, although i completely agree with Kin on this matter; the only real problem is that it gets a hell of a lot thicker and covers more of an area if there is a lot of water; hence the bridge-fight. So If Kin had a lot of water near the area [hotsprings'd be way too far away] then the mist'd cover a lot more.

End of that argument..
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Kin vs Osaru: Chunin Exams Debate and Discussion   Kin vs Osaru: Chunin Exams Debate and Discussion EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 2:08 pm

Not end of argument for you are once again wrong. The time you used the technique wasn't on here Robin, it was most likely on Way of the Ninja. Which runs completely different to Ultimate Shinobi.

Indan made a point how it doesn't spread out all at once, but thats far the point. It could drift around the area but not all at once keeping it too misty too see. I am also a water user and I disagree with you Robin..

Kin, If you want to give up your match over this, this your obiviously not worthy of Chuunin. Roleplay Skill is only a section where your marked on. Maturity and Strategy are to others.. Your not going well of the Maturity one currently.
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Kin vs Osaru: Chunin Exams Debate and Discussion   Kin vs Osaru: Chunin Exams Debate and Discussion EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 2:22 pm

So, the Hidden Mist Jutsu has two elements. Density and ground cover. Then, scientifically every action has a equal and opposite reaction. So depdending on Kin's ability (though reading this topic it seems he is a capable Genin) Kin should be able to master the Hidden Mist Jutsu up to C-Rank. The jutsu itself is only actually D-Rank. Going back to what I said earlier, the jutsu has two elements; How thick the mist is, and how much ground it could cover. The debate here seems to be mainly revovled around the fact of whether Kin can or cannot cover the whole stadium with his jutsu. Well, my opinion is he can. The only problem is, due to having increased the ground cover of the jutsu, the reaction is decreasing the thickness of the mist. My two cents; Kin could cover the stadium with the jutsu- the mist just wouldn't be that thick, and not really that useful.
Back to top Go down
Washi
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Washi

PostSubject: Re: Kin vs Osaru: Chunin Exams Debate and Discussion   Kin vs Osaru: Chunin Exams Debate and Discussion EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 3:01 pm

If Kin is using Kirigakure No Jutsu without a nearby water source, then to put it plainly, it certainly won't cover the stadium and I doubt its effectiveness. I suppose it really depends on whether you think Zabuza would be able to use Kirigakure No Jutsu without a visible water source. Pre-Skip, it was pretty much made clear that most suiton jutsu needed a large water source, hence why Nidaime's suiton were so special. The two times when Zabuza used Kirigakure No Jutsu, the mist was extremely dense and covered a large area but he also used it on the bridge which had huge nearby water sources in the form of the sea. Thus, with how suiton worked in Pre-Skip, Zabuza probably always needs a water source to use Kirigakure No Jutsu.

Post-Skip, it seems that Kishimoto retcons suiton. Pretty much every suiton user is able to use suiton without a visible water source. Kisame can spew out a lake and Yamato can create his own source by diverting water from underground. Even Kakashi, who was notorious for his poor stamina pre-skip was able to use a defensive suiton against Kakuzu without a source.
Back to top Go down
John

John

PostSubject: Re: Kin vs Osaru: Chunin Exams Debate and Discussion   Kin vs Osaru: Chunin Exams Debate and Discussion EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 3:19 pm

Washi wrote:
If Kin is using Kirigakure No Jutsu without a nearby water source, then to put it plainly, it certainly won't cover the stadium and I doubt its effectiveness. I suppose it really depends on whether you think Zabuza would be able to use Kirigakure No Jutsu without a visible water source. Pre-Skip, it was pretty much made clear that most suiton jutsu needed a large water source, hence why Nidaime's suiton were so special. The two times when Zabuza used Kirigakure No Jutsu, the mist was extremely dense and covered a large area but he also used it on the bridge which had huge nearby water sources in the form of the sea. Thus, with how suiton worked in Pre-Skip, Zabuza probably always needs a water source to use Kirigakure No Jutsu.

Post-Skip, it seems that Kishimoto retcons suiton. Pretty much every suiton user is able to use suiton without a visible water source. Kisame can spew out a lake and Yamato can create his own source by diverting water from underground. Even Kakashi, who was notorious for his poor stamina pre-skip was able to use a defensive suiton against Kakuzu without a source.

Agreed^
Back to top Go down
Shigeki Kazura

Shigeki Kazura

PostSubject: Re: Kin vs Osaru: Chunin Exams Debate and Discussion   Kin vs Osaru: Chunin Exams Debate and Discussion EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 7:32 pm

Ok Kin should be able to use the jutsu but it had to take like 2-4 posts atleast to spread out. He will only have like a quarter of his chakra left and Osaru should be able to charge to the less dense area so that he can see you.
Back to top Go down
Kin

Kin

PostSubject: Re: Kin vs Osaru: Chunin Exams Debate and Discussion   Kin vs Osaru: Chunin Exams Debate and Discussion EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 10:55 pm

That I will give you Washi, you made a point which actually made sense. The other points did not make any what so ever. Without a water source, which I thought the Chuunin exams place had but apparently I was wrong about that, I'll give you that. With that, Adam, I was planning on giving up this match either way in the first place, whether it would come to this, or Osaru would plain out beat me. My character evolves around water and my clan jutsu's which I just realised that I forgot to add doton(God damnit) so that leaves me with half of a stadium of dense mist, and only Nara jutsu's. So my next post was more or less going to have me lose the battle without it Kin is really nothing besides his Nara jutsu's, and with five clones, his bird, then himself after me, I'm more of less beat. So in my eyes right now Washi beat me in this, so I really have no other choice.
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Kin vs Osaru: Chunin Exams Debate and Discussion   Kin vs Osaru: Chunin Exams Debate and Discussion EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 12:46 am

You can give up if you want, but I want to keep on fighting you. Ive only ever finsihed two fights on this site, and both of those was against Near's Akatsuki char. I just get pssed when ppl forfeit or the fght drags on so long, it has to be called.

Washi, that was brillant. I didnt even think of taht, so kdos for bringing that up ^^

And Kin, even f you mist covered the whle stadium, then you wouldnt be able to use you clan jutsu. As Shikamaru even said in his CE, shadows cannot be manipulated without light. Without lght, thers no shadows. So in turn, the mist wouldve covered up all of your light source(the sun), so I dont even know where you were going with that.

And is this debate over now or what?
Back to top Go down
Washi
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Washi

PostSubject: Re: Kin vs Osaru: Chunin Exams Debate and Discussion   Kin vs Osaru: Chunin Exams Debate and Discussion EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 1:51 am

Zabuza and whether he can use his mist without a water source is quite a common issue in a forum that I go on (NF: KC/Tournament section for those who are interested COOKIE), and really, there are two opinions on this. Some people believe he can't use it without a water source because that was how suiton was portrayed pre-skip and others believe that Zabuza can't have earnt his alias and reputation if he couldn't use Kirigakure No Jutsu on land without water as well as the portrayal of Suiton Post-Skip(Basically, Zabuza would have to go on assassination missions that didn't have a water source atleast sometime.)

In any case Kin, I don't think you should surrender. Just think up a new strategy. Even with Nara jutsu alone, there's a possibility of prevailing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kin vs Osaru: Chunin Exams Debate and Discussion   Kin vs Osaru: Chunin Exams Debate and Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Kin vs Osaru: Chunin Exams Debate and Discussion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next