Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chuunin Exams Discussion

Go down 
+30
Jiro
Kyle-kun
Aaron
Kara Guyara
Shiko
Chris Kees
herocou
Amaya Yori Hikari
Elder Sage
Cassus
Nagori
Travis
Fox
Yondaime
Kin
Washi
Shigeki Kazura
Matthais
Kyo
Ryan
Pendo
~Deadwood Zen~
Initake
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥
Aries
Absolute Greed.
Kibaka
Ulkira
Rai Hyuuga
Adam
34 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

Chuunin Exams Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 5:53 am

All Genin partaking in the Chuunin Exams can post here Very Happy

This is not a spam section. Post here to ask questions to each other, who thinks they will win? etc

Try not to get too argumentative
Back to top Go down
Rai Hyuuga

Rai Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 9:31 pm

When does the first round end?
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 10:03 pm

I have a question: If I set the whole stadium ablaze, will I get disqualified? Razz
Back to top Go down
Kibaka
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kibaka

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 10:25 pm

lol, that'd be a waste of chakra.
If you set the whole thing on fire, you will use up loads of chakra and faint. Your opponent would win Razz
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 11:36 pm

The entire stadium is covered in grass. One fire move and it's all burning, genius. Razz

Isn't it funny how the razz smilies move in sinc? Trippy.
Back to top Go down
Kibaka
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kibaka

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 11:58 pm

It's not COMPLETELY COVERED.

and you mean battleground

the stadium includes the big wooden building around the place where you fight.

silly Razz

Anyway, live grass doesn't catch fire that easily, it just gets burned and dies. To catch fire, it has to be dry.

your argument is severely flawed Razz
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 12:08 am

Hey now....Les be friends ^_^

Now, if Near gives ulkira a gas can....then it will burn better...
Back to top Go down
Kibaka
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kibaka

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 12:18 am

lol!!

HOORAY FOR GAS CANS!!!!!!

hm...I might make that a new weapon of mine sometime Razz
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 12:38 am

Hmm, I should think about getting a gas can when I'm a Chuunin. With my Water Dome, I should be safe from the fire. And I'm pretty sure there's a Canon jutsu for sucking water out of the ground. *Walks away pondering on the idea*
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 1:57 am

Yeah, I use my water release ultimate control technique to get water from the ground, and the air around me, trees, grass, etc.

*cough* You could develop a technique to suck the water from grass, create a water dome with that water, and then set the grass ablaze*cough*
Back to top Go down
Aries
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Aries

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 2:12 am

I dont want to get DQ'd so where do i post
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 2:24 am

Read the post in announcements
Back to top Go down
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 2:34 am

"ITS THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT!!"

Haha, anyways, my match still hasn't posted yet... Hmm...
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 2:35 am

*is playing with toys*
Back to top Go down
Aries
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Aries

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 3:11 am

I found it I'm such a dope
Back to top Go down
Initake

Initake

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 4:58 am

my match is scaring me.....
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 7:52 am

Why the hell did Hokage-san put me up against a damn Uchiha? Its bad enough that Im stuck on a team with two Uchihas in my squad, but this? Seriously? What sins have I commited to deserve this?

Lol jk. It just adds to the fun of the Exams. I personally dont think Ill win since I have only a few jutsus, but I have strategy on my side Wink

Well, all things aside, good luck everyone and may the best Genin win!

PS Konoha Squad 1 pwns all who stand in our way! Good luck the most to you two Zeke and Tailbone! I wanna see both of you in next round, especially you Zeke. We never did finish our match from a few months back so I want a rematch!
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 8:18 am

Osaru, Good luck!!

And post in our offrpg spar Razz
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 10:45 am

Uchiha Ulkira wrote:
The entire stadium is covered in grass. One fire move and it's all burning, genius. Razz

Isn't it funny how the razz smilies move in sinc? Trippy.
Greenery doesn't burn very well. I.e: Leave, grass, etc. It'd go out easily. I think because greenery contains lots of water.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 2:21 pm

[=Near Odolwa"=] wrote:
*cough* You could develop a technique to suck the water from grass, create a water dome with that water, and then set the grass ablaze*cough*

I was already thinking that while I was writing my previous post. That's why I mentioned a Canon jutsu that could suck out water. And yes, it's already been pointed out that normal grass doesn't ignite, sheesh, get of by back, will ya? I don't really care how plants work. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 4:37 pm

One: Ulkira setting ablaze to a dome full of the top ninja guards and royal ninjas and kages would be stupid, because you would be dead in an instant..

Second: Initake you have every right to be scared of your match, for your versing me. And I'm not afraid to kill people to get Chuunin. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kibaka
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kibaka

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 12:23 am

lol Razz

YOu know in the old chuunin exams, Adam seemed to decide that someone had won randomly. Why was that? :S

was it just not posting back for too long?
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 6:44 am

[=Near Odolwa=] wrote:
Osaru, Good luck!!

And post in our offrpg spar Razz
Thanks for the support, but honestly, I dont think Im gonna win. That doesnt mean I wont try. Youve seen all the dirty tricks ive pulled, but i still only have foru damn jutsus >.>

And Ill post there in just a minute. I couldnt yesterday cuz my mom was perstering my about being online when I dont have computer access at all onthe weekends and limited time now during the day cuz I go to the Boys and Girls Club...
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 1:15 pm

Chibi Warrior wrote:
lol Razz

YOu know in the old chuunin exams, Adam seemed to decide that someone had won randomly. Why was that? :S

was it just not posting back for too long?

If the match didn't finish in time i determined the winner to who roleplayed to the best of their ability in the match.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 6:00 pm

So, how long will the First Round last? And can we train jutsu b/w rounds?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Chuunin Exams Discussion
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next