Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam

Go down 
+18
Reisame
Hyuuga Rahim
Old Snake
Kyo
Initake
Kyubi
Fox
Aries
тнε υиdεяlιиg
Absolute Greed.
Brock
Kin
~Deadwood Zen~
Kibaka
Yondaime
Ulkira
Rai Hyuuga
Adam
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam Empty
PostSubject: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam EmptyFri May 29, 2009 12:53 pm

The questions below are for the first exam. Please pm me your test and i will mark them.

Goodluck.

Quote :
1- In the series, how many villages have an official Kage? Name the villages and the Kage title of each.

2- What is Orochimaru's Kekkei Genkai. Name its effects and abilities.

3- How many basic elements exist? Name them.

4- Why was Shikamaru the only ninja to become a Chuunin in the first exams in the anime?

5- The Uchiha clan is a famous Konoha Clan. Name their clan abilities.

6- What are the effects of Rock Lee’s Ninjutsu skills, the Hachimon?

7-Name six areas of the human body are most likely to cause death if damaged?

8- Why is it Kirigakure called the Mist Village?

9- Who was named the 4th Hokage: Namikaze Minato, Kakashi’s Sensei or a ninja named “Konoha’s Yellow Flash”?

10-In Naruto, what have needles to the eye been used for?
Back to top Go down
Rai Hyuuga

Rai Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam EmptyFri May 29, 2009 4:05 pm

this will b ez lol....may b
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam EmptyFri May 29, 2009 4:21 pm

scratch Man, I don't understand the dreaded 10th question at all...
Back to top Go down
Rai Hyuuga

Rai Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam EmptyFri May 29, 2009 4:31 pm

me either, and I couldn't find it onlin so i guessed. I already sent my test, and i thinik i got them all right except # 7 and 10
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Yondaime

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam EmptyFri May 29, 2009 9:38 pm

i think what is trying to say since its not very understandable, its like "whats are needles used for..."
Back to top Go down
Rai Hyuuga

Rai Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam EmptySat May 30, 2009 2:17 am

Yondaime wrote:
i think what is trying to say since its not very understandable, its like "whats are needles used for..."
I mean i get that, Idk the answer is what i meant. I dont know where to find it online either so i guessed.
Back to top Go down
Kibaka
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kibaka

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam EmptySat May 30, 2009 2:27 am

you looked for stuff online? Isn't that cheating? >.>
I think you might not pass because of that now.

silly Razz

I think I did pretty good.
But question 9 is a little ambiguous, I hope I got that right.
The question about kirigakure seems a little to simple, and so does the uchiha question,(it doesn't ask you to describe what the clan ability does) so I think I missed something and maybe didn't get them right :S
Back to top Go down
Rai Hyuuga

Rai Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam EmptySat May 30, 2009 2:32 am

Chibi Warrior wrote:
you looked for stuff online? Isn't that cheating? >.>
I think you might not pass because of that now.

silly Razz

I think I did pretty good.
But question 9 is a little ambiguous, I hope I got that right.
The question about kirigakure seems a little to simple, and so does the uchiha question,(it doesn't ask you to describe what the clan ability does) so I think I missed something and maybe didn't get them right :S
no i didnt look online, well i did but only for that question. I really would have no clue about that needles, and eyes thing so i looked for that, but couldn't find it, and maybe i will get disqualified....hm oh well
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam EmptySat May 30, 2009 3:30 am

I dont get the needles one either. I get the rest, and think i have a good grasp on it(somewhat) but I think Adam(or someone) should clarify what the question is saying...

Not that Adam would since hes a proctor and they cant help us, only find us cheating ;D
Back to top Go down
Kin

Kin

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam EmptySat May 30, 2009 4:58 am

#8 and 10 confused me. Well not so much of 8, but I think you meant why is Kiri called the Bloody Mist.
Back to top Go down
Brock
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam EmptySat May 30, 2009 5:51 am

I answered them, I hope there correct.

~Brok~
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam EmptySat May 30, 2009 6:18 am

ehh, they're all pretty easy if you stop to think about the questions.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam EmptySat May 30, 2009 10:09 am

ive marked 7 tests so far.... nobody has got the 10th Question.
Back to top Go down
Rai Hyuuga

Rai Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam EmptySat May 30, 2009 10:16 am

Adam wrote:
ive marked 7 tests so far.... nobody has got the 10th Question.
heh yeah, and if mine was wrong i think i just figured it out after thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam EmptySat May 30, 2009 10:35 am

12 marked. and still nobody has gotten Question Ten.
Back to top Go down
Rai Hyuuga

Rai Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam EmptySat May 30, 2009 10:48 am

I'm pretty sure i got it wrong
Back to top Go down
тнε υиdεяlιиg
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
тнε υиdεяlιиg

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam EmptySat May 30, 2009 12:18 pm

Note: 4 is wrong on it's own. Basically all main Genin besides Naruto and Sasuke main it to Chuunin after the Chuunin Exams.
Back to top Go down
Aries
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Aries

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam EmptySat May 30, 2009 1:43 pm

no only shikamaru did

the other became chunnin over the timeskip

(Shino should have became chunnin too....Heck they could've made him Jounin)
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam EmptySat May 30, 2009 4:09 pm

Yes Minoichi, Shikamaru was the only one to pass. Then the timeskip everybody passed besides Naruto.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Sand Chuunin
Sand Chuunin
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam EmptySat May 30, 2009 5:29 pm

Perhaps question 10 could have some clarification // a different wording? I tried my best from what was in the question itself, but clearly I got it wrong.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam EmptySat May 30, 2009 5:40 pm

In good time the answers will be revealed.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Sand Chuunin
Sand Chuunin
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam EmptySat May 30, 2009 5:43 pm

Fairy nuff. *really wants to know the answers already* Teehee.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam EmptySat May 30, 2009 6:25 pm

In Good Time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kin

Kin

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam EmptySat May 30, 2009 6:39 pm

....You didn't answer my question at all? You just guessed that was my answer, because I thought I knew the answer to the question, but wanted to make sure it was right. Then you never responded to my question to number 8. I don't want to fail because of that...
Back to top Go down
Kibaka
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kibaka

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam EmptySat May 30, 2009 7:43 pm

"What have needles to the eye been used for?"

I still don't get what that might mean.. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam Empty

Back to top Go down

Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next