Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam

Go down 
+18
Reisame
Hyuuga Rahim
Old Snake
Kyo
Initake
Kyubi
Fox
Aries
тнε υиdεяlιиg
Absolute Greed.
Brock
Kin
~Deadwood Zen~
Kibaka
Yondaime
Ulkira
Rai Hyuuga
Adam
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Aries
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Aries

Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 2:18 am

I hope we do because now that I'm looking at the revised test I see that I have a few wrong
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 5:43 am

what? no you don't have to redo them. Just saying what I thought they should've looked like.
Back to top Go down
Reisame

Reisame

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 6:13 am

How many of the questions does a person have to get right to pass? Or are the people that have the most right the only ones that will advance?
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 6:24 am

I'm unsure.
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 7:35 am

Everyone should just stop complaining though about the 10th question; barely anyone knows it and thats the way its supposed to be. Everyone should know the lst question should be the hardest and/or trickiest, so just deal with it. Im pretty sure Shyke worded it taht way on purpose to confuse us.

And as a note, Nears revision of the questions may or may not reflect the way the questiosn were meant to sound. Im not trying to be mean to Near(I actually think then revision was pretty cool), i jsut think following those instead of the ones we were given might not be a good idea...
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 7:43 am

No, it's a horrible idea to follow my revisions. Those aren't the questions you were asked.
That's just how I think the questions should've been worded. In no way is it what you must answer.
Back to top Go down
Kin

Kin

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 12:39 am

Uchiha Ulkira wrote:
Question 8 should be, in my opinion:
Why is Kirigakure called the Bloody Mist Village?
Exactly what I was asking.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 1:14 am

No. The question is asking why it's called the mist village. As I said before the bloody part of it is completely irrelevant for our purposes. Don't think too hard on the questions read them for what they are.
Back to top Go down
Old Snake

Old Snake

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 1:16 am

Who cares we already know whos gonna pass and whos not... well not really, but we have to stay confident my brother says the question on the chuunin exams are "Total mind-fucks" in his oppion. I think we aren't suppose to worry this much over it, sure no body has a clue what number 10 meant but I think thats the point and we are suppose to stay confident.
Back to top Go down
Aries
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Aries

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 1:21 am

Hey so when do we get to know our scores
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 1:21 am

Even when quoting please be mindful of your language ^_^
When everyone has answered the questions you will.
Back to top Go down
Old Snake

Old Snake

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 1:23 am

._. oh sorry forgot ^-^;
Back to top Go down
Kibaka
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kibaka

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 2:40 am

So the exam results are in when everyone who signed up send in their answers?

By the way, Solid snake, did you sign you for the chuunin exams on the other thread?
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 2:42 am

That's a good question...
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 2:48 am

If you are not one of the following people, your exam has been voided.
Cyrus Hurokichi
Isato Nobuki
Xylo Urit
Zeke Uchiha
kazura Senki
Osaru Kitsuki
Shibito Daichi
Suki Yame
Kinzoku Nara
Reisame Nenshoukami
Howl Inazumi
Zatheria Hyuuga
Initake Inahara
Yukiko Amaya
Rahim hyuuga
Hitogoroshi no Shikai
Tei tsukino
Uchiha Ulkira
Sora Toutetsu
Tsuchi
Katsuya Seiju
Kimiko Myamoto
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 3:09 am

So are we eliminated from the exams?
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 3:23 am

no, these are the peopple who joined
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 3:25 am

Oh, ig et it now. I thought you said 'if you are one of these people, your exam has been voided'. my bad, i shoud read more carefully next time... >.>
Back to top Go down
Old Snake

Old Snake

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 4:26 am

Chibi Warrior wrote:
So the exam results are in when everyone who signed up send in their answers?

By the way, Solid snake, did you sign you for the chuunin exams on the other thread?

Yes adam said I could join if I finished my character Im on the list too. Cause I came just as they closed the sign up! Adam sent it to me... if only I had saved it... or was it in the cbox he said it ._.
Back to top Go down
Kin

Kin

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 4:57 am

>> I was just expecting an answer back from him in the first place Near. I had asked if it meant the bloody mist or not but I still answered the question. Same with the 10th, I didn't even answer it because I never got a response to my question about it...
Back to top Go down
Old Snake

Old Snake

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 5:01 am

well thts stupid... atleast try and get partial credit
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 5:25 am

It's alright snake I believe you. And well kin, it's atest, we're not supposed to answer any questions, tbh. And yeah, better to answer and get wrong then to not answer.
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 8:32 am

Yeah, i didnt get the 10th one i dont think, but i still tried. For all we know it may be a test of effort and thinking outside the box, cuz not all the questions seemed to be single answer(some are though)
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 1:51 pm

Please dont post here to argue. Kiri isnt called the Bloody Mist Village. Thats just a NICKNAME like Jiyara is Pervy Sage
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 7:10 pm

Thank you Adam for clearing that up. Kiri can be a cool place to live and raise kids XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next