Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam

Go down 
+18
Reisame
Hyuuga Rahim
Old Snake
Kyo
Initake
Kyubi
Fox
Aries
тнε υиdεяlιиg
Absolute Greed.
Brock
Kin
~Deadwood Zen~
Kibaka
Yondaime
Ulkira
Rai Hyuuga
Adam
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 2:39 am

Hell yeah! I happen to own many timeshares in kiri! And damnit my neighbors are a fine group of people!
Adam, when are the results going to be announced?
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 3:20 am

What is a timeshare?
Back to top Go down
Aries
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Aries

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 3:28 am

So... who all passed the exam??????
Back to top Go down
Rai Hyuuga

Rai Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 5:48 am

Yea when the heck are we gonna get da results! I'm dying!!!! (to know that is)
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:46 am

Relax guys and girls. Adam will tell us in due time when hes ready...
Back to top Go down
Aries
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Aries

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 9:10 am

That Adam...Always so mysterious
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 9:13 am

No, I believe he's waiting for everyone to send in their tests.
Back to top Go down
Old Snake

Old Snake

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 9:40 am

><
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 10:07 am

Yeah, Nears probably right, buit knowing adam, he might wait a few days to keep the suspense lol
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 2:23 pm

This is a final calling:

Quote :

-deidarapet
-Tsuchi
-Hyuuga Rahim
-Hitogoroshi

You guys are the only ones still not to send me your test sheets. Please hurry before I end the first exam or you will get an automatic FAIL and will have to stay as a genin until the next Chuunin Exams.
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 7:40 pm

Ouch. I just finished my char once the Exams started so I had to wait a while to join the next exams, and let me tell you: it sucks! Plus its really ahrd to find someone to RP with since everyones doing the exams and concentrating on that. If I were you Id hurry up and send in my questions ASAP
Back to top Go down
Kyubi

Kyubi

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 1:01 am

so everyone on the list passed?
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 2:10 am

Not necessarily. Adam didnt say that. We just need everyone else to send them in, then we can find out who did/didnt pass
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 3:24 am

Yeah dude, read what he wrote.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 1:06 pm

The people i listed above are the four people that HAVE NOT YET handed in their exams. The passing list has not yet been shown.
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Yondaime

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 9:16 pm

try to make a strict limit time to handle the exams and then you correct them.
Back to top Go down
Kin

Kin

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:07 am

Really if people haven't turned in their stuff by now they shouldn't even of joined the exams.
Back to top Go down
Rai Hyuuga

Rai Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:15 am

Seriously, I'm getting really impatient, and anxious to see my results, and everyone else's.
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:23 am

AS are all of us Zeke, but we just need to wait. This is all Adams call and I doubt bugging him about it will mkae things go by faster...
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:44 am

indeed. Just gives him another meaningless reply to read
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 5:51 am

Have I passed?
Back to top Go down
Rai Hyuuga

Rai Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 5:58 am

Shut up both of you. Don't you think I know that? I know bugging him won't help, and I know he can, adn will take his time. I was not trying to rush him, I was just agreeing wiht Yondaime, and Kin.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 6:05 am

Solid Snake had permission to join.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 7:58 am

Do not tell me to shut up Zeke. Follow the rules. One of them happens to be show respect to the mods and admins.

Adam if theres anything I can do like grade tests, etc, feel free to PM me.
Back to top Go down
Rai Hyuuga

Rai Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 8:04 am

[=Near Odolwa=] wrote:
Do not tell me to shut up Zeke. Follow the rules. One of them happens to be show respect to the mods and admins.

Adam if theres anything I can do like grade tests, etc, feel free to PM me.
There is also a rule of life:

Want respect? Give it.

Treat others the way you wish to be treated.

*stars to sing* R-E-S-P-E-C-T! Find out what it means to me! R-E-S-P-E-C-T! Oh yeah Cool

and i was not trying to be disrespectful, but you were speaking in a way that...you...well i dont know how to word it, but i didnt need your comment on what i said, and i apologize if I offended you, and made you feel disrespected i guess....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next