Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Naruto Fanfic

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

My Naruto Fanfic Empty
PostSubject: My Naruto Fanfic   My Naruto Fanfic EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 11:17 am

Why did Orochimaru leave Akatsuki? Sure, they said that it was because of Itachi, but what exactly did Itachi do to make him leave? Read on to find out...

The Real Reason Orochimaru Left the Akatsuki….

The Akatsuki! An EVIL organization! Its aim – no one knows!

Once, on a dark and stormy night, back when Orochimaru was still a member of Akatsuki, the Akatsuki members were sitting in a room within their main hideout. They were watching a cooking show on cooking sharks (Kisame felt violated).

Itachi yawned and said, “Dammit, I am bored. And hungry. Hey, Orochimaru, get me a sandwich.”

“Get yourself a sandwich, Itachi,” Orochimaru said angrily, “I’m busy learning how to cook Kisame!”

“Hey!” exclaimed Kisame.

“Get my sandwich, Orochimaru, or else I shall treat everyone to snake soup,” growled Itachi, while activating his sharingan.

Orochimaru, noticing this, puffed out his chest and said bravely, “I’m not afraid of your sharingan, Itachi!”

“Oh, aren’t you?” asked Itachi skeptically, looking into Orochimaru’s eyes.

Orochimaru shivered and said in a trembling voice, “I-I’ll get y-your sandwich!” He ran off to the kitchen.

“What did you make him see with your genjutsu, Itachi?” Kisame asked eagerly.

Itachi turned back to the TV. “That I shaved him bald while he was asleep.”

The next day………

Orochimaru and Sasori (in one of his ugly puppets) were walking down the corridor, discussing plans for their mission. They turned a corner and bumped into Itachi. The Uchiha smirked when he saw Orochimaru.

“Aah, Orochimaru, there you are. Excellent,” he said. “I need you to go and do the laundry, it is piling up.”

Orochimaru grimaced. “It’s not my turn today, Itachi, it’s your turn! Go put your hands to use!”

Itachi looked horrified. “And risk ruining my nail polish and perfect finger nails?! Never!”

“What are you talking about?” demanded Orochimaru. “I’m the best-looking Akatsuki there is! No one can beat my nail polishing skills!”

“Is that really what you think, Orochimaru?” asked Sasori. “’Cause that’s a pretty girly skill, you know…..”

Pause.

“Well, enough of that,” said Itachi. He looked at Orochimaru, his sharingan activated.

Orochimaru quickly covered his eyes with his hands. Then he peeked through his fingers. “Hah hah! Your genjutsu didn’t work!” he said happily, sticking his tongue out at Itachi, who smirked.

Then..

“Do you smell something burning?” said Sasori.

“Yes,” replied Orochimaru, “it smells like…. Burning cloth?” He looked around, and behind himself, then yelled out loud.

“Aaahh! Aaah! My butt’s on fire! My butt’s on fire! Help! Help!” He ran down the corridor, screaming like an idiot with his butt on fire with black flames.

Itachi whistled innocently.

The next week………

“Get away from me, Orochimaru,” said an irritated Sasori. “It’s your birthday, go steal candy from a baby or something else you’re good at.”

Orochimaru, who was hiding behind Sasori’s puppet’s bulk, replied in a terrified voice, “But if I come out from behind my cover, Itachi might see me and go all sharingan on me! My only chance for survival is to hide behind your ugly, fat body!”

“For cryin’ out loud!” exclaimed Sasori. “ Itachi will not trap you in his- Hey! Who you callin’ fat and ugly, you wuss?!” Sasori hit Orochimaru with his tail.

Just then, Itachi showed up. He spotted Orochimaru and came up to him, smiling.

“Hi, Orochimaru!” he said, now positively beaming.

If anything, this seemed to scare Orochimaru more than Itachi’s sharingan.

He howled, “Nooo!!! Itachi’s smiling at me! I’m doomed! I’m gonna die!!”

“Shut up, Orochimaru,” snapped Sasori. “There’s nothing bad about Itachi smiling—sometimes, anyways. Besides, you haven’t seen him when he wakes up in the morning. What a nightmare!” he shuddered.

“Okay,” said Orochimaru, trembling. He looked at Itachi. “S-so, what do you want, I-Itachi?”

Itachi held up a box. “I am going to give you a taste of the sharingan,” he said happily.

“A taste of the sh-sharingan?” said a terrified Orochimaru.

“Yes,” answered Itachi, activating his sharingan.

“AAAAHHHH!!! AAAAAHHHHHH!!!! ITACHI’S GOING TO KILL ME!!! AAAAHHHHH!!!!!” Orochimaru screamed, running away from Itachi. “I QUIT!! I QUIT!! THIS JOB’S NOT WORTH IT!!”

Orochimaru bumped into Pain.
“What the hell’re you screaming about?” demanded Pain.

“Itachi’s gonna kill me!” shrieked Orochimaru. He pulled off his Akatuski cloak and threw it on Pain, who yanked it off, saying, “Eeewww!!! Orochimaru stink!”

“I quit! I’m through! I’m finished!” Orochimaru yelled. “Sayonara, suckers! Freedom!” and he ran out the door.

Pain stood there, feeling disturbed. Then he turned to Itachi, who looked crestfallen.

“I was just giving him his birthday cake!” he said, opening the box. Inside was a cake shaped like an eyeball with a sharingan.

THE END!
Back to top Go down
Travis
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Travis

My Naruto Fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Naruto Fanfic   My Naruto Fanfic EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 2:03 pm

I love this Ulkira! its great!
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

My Naruto Fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Naruto Fanfic   My Naruto Fanfic EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 3:04 pm

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Jiro
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Jiro

My Naruto Fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Naruto Fanfic   My Naruto Fanfic EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 9:43 pm

Quote :
Pain, who yanked it off, saying, “Eeewww!!! Orochimaru stink!”

lol. Keep up the good work
Back to top Go down
helicopter32

helicopter32

My Naruto Fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Naruto Fanfic   My Naruto Fanfic EmptyFri May 01, 2009 3:59 pm

yea man keep it up!
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

My Naruto Fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Naruto Fanfic   My Naruto Fanfic EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 12:46 pm

Archived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Naruto Fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Naruto Fanfic   My Naruto Fanfic Empty

Back to top Go down

My Naruto Fanfic
Page 1 of 1