Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto 477 Discussion

Go down 
+8
Full Μ£†ä|=)
Ryuusei Hyuuga
Y
Renjiro Senju
Senkou
Tahji
Ulkira
Kessen
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kessen
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kessen

Naruto 477 Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Naruto 477 Discussion   Naruto 477 Discussion EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 9:08 am

Ahm to start with,

Wow! Danzo's really that powerful, plus Karin cant detect if his a Kage Bunshin or an illusion.

And yeah, he slammed to Sasuke's face that his a failure.

But my real question is,

Is the Itachi that Danzo saw, Real or Fake? Reality or Genjutsu?

It cant be reality because we all saw ( I think ) how Itachi was ripped by Sasuke.

But it cant be a genjutsu because Danzo isnt the type of guy that you will get fooled by an illusion or something.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 477 Discussion   Naruto 477 Discussion EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 4:55 pm

It could be Madara's doing. Remember the panel where Kishi showed his Sharingan? He might've done something. Or, it could be Sasuke himself. He probably copied Itachi's Karasu Bunshin and used its trick to get Danzou in a Genjutsu, though what that will accomplish, I don't know. Maybe it'll unnerve Danzou that Itachi's really alive?

So, what does everyone think of Danzou's arm? Seems like he has plenty of tricks up his sleeve, what with surviving several of Sasuke's Mangekyou moves without a scratch and still having an arm after Sasuke cut it off (Genjutsu anyone?)!

Let's pray Itachi's alive and come to talk sense into his lil' ikky brother! Smile
Back to top Go down
Kessen
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kessen

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 477 Discussion   Naruto 477 Discussion EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 6:21 pm

I cant really believed that its Sasuke, Danzo is too powerful to put inside Genjutsu even with Mangekyou. But lets see, it can be Madara, since like Danzo he can make real like copies of himself.

And Sasuke and everyone cant be inside a genjutsu by Danzo, well Karin already said that there's no disturbance on their chakra levels that means theyre inside a genjutsu.

A Karin is like OMG!! WTH the best (if not almost) sensor in the current storyline.

Ulkira wrote:

Let's pray Itachi's alive and come to talk sense into his lil' ikky brother! Smile

I'd love if Itachi somewhat faked his death and came to put Sasuke back into his senses.
Back to top Go down
Tahji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Tahji

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 477 Discussion   Naruto 477 Discussion EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 6:33 pm

maybe a super clone of itachi's jk maybe sasuke looks like itachi so danzo just had a mirage.

or maybe after sasuke left from the battle with itachi and itachi faked it. but one problem, itaachi was wearing the akats clothes. his was damaged and he shouldn
t be able to get another.
Back to top Go down
Senkou
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Senkou

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 477 Discussion   Naruto 477 Discussion EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 7:00 pm

WTF is all I have to say
Back to top Go down
Renjiro Senju
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Renjiro Senju

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 477 Discussion   Naruto 477 Discussion EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 7:14 pm

Are we all forgetting the whole tap sasuke on the head. and itachis ravens going into naruto.

Its my belief that itachi planned these backup plans as a fail safe incase of madaras or danzos appearance by sasuke.

The one in naruto must be a 2nd failsafe when those two meet. It would be like a added appears. Slaps them two. BEHAVE BITCHES!
Back to top Go down
Y
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
Y

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 477 Discussion   Naruto 477 Discussion EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 10:18 pm

Just like Amaterasu occurs whenever Sasuke looks at Madara without his mask, I assume another thing like that was put into the eyes so that whenever Sasuke was in combat with Danzo, an effect would activate. What exactly that effect is, who knows, Genjutsu, clone, actual Itachi, don't know, aint to concerned about it either.
Back to top Go down
Ryuusei Hyuuga
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Ryuusei Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 477 Discussion   Naruto 477 Discussion EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 10:36 pm

hmmmm maybe that the itachi clone was like the one when teams kakashi thought itachi when they were trying to get sasuke back. it was a clone at 30% who knows sasuke could of thought a 90% one....also with what hage said maybe its a summoning of itachi, that seems possible because itachi would of known about danzo.

And on itachis death perhaps itachi faked it so that he could keep an eye on his brother, watch his back. you get what i mean?
Back to top Go down
Full Μ£†ä|=)
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Full Μ£†ä|=)

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 477 Discussion   Naruto 477 Discussion EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 5:10 am

As far as the Arm thing... I think that all of those sharingans are like scape goats, as far Danzo using them. For everytime Sasuke used a death move on Danzo, one of the eye's on Danzo's arm closed.
Back to top Go down
Tahji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Tahji

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 477 Discussion   Naruto 477 Discussion EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 5:39 am

or the eyes are life veils. when sasuke kills danzo (but he still does not die), one closes.

it can't be itachi because itachi's akat clothes are mainly ripped to threads and if everyone thinks he is dead, the akat wont give him another...
Back to top Go down
Full Μ£†ä|=)
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Full Μ£†ä|=)

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 477 Discussion   Naruto 477 Discussion EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 5:44 am

I'm sure he had a spare. if not, thats nasty.
Back to top Go down
Tahji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Tahji

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 477 Discussion   Naruto 477 Discussion EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 5:51 am

i guess his weakness is the sharingans
Back to top Go down
Senkou
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Senkou

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 477 Discussion   Naruto 477 Discussion EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 7:27 am

Ok i thtink that the manga should have been called Itatchi, cuz every time Itatchi comes into the picture, things get interesting as hell, Naruto is gay as hell, Itatchi all the way. Mr bonefied bad ass.
Back to top Go down
Tahji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Tahji

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 477 Discussion   Naruto 477 Discussion EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 12:31 pm

naruto's the main character, if it was called itachi, then itachi would be gay as hell and naruto would be the interesting dude. itachi takes three years to graduate and naruto takes one year and sasuke would be naruto's bro.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 477 Discussion   Naruto 477 Discussion EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 4:22 pm

That's a scary thought, Tahji. *Shudders*

Full Μ£†ä|=) wrote:
As far as the Arm thing... I think that all of those sharingans are like scape goats, as far Danzo using them. For everytime Sasuke used a death move on Danzo, one of the eye's on Danzo's arm closed.
Could be true, it makes sense. Just a few more hits left Sasuke, keep at'em!

Tahji wrote:
it can't be itachi because itachi's akat clothes are mainly ripped to threads and if everyone thinks he is dead, the akat wont give him another...
One word: Tailors. Seriously, is that the issue right now?

Anyways, as much as I would love for Itachi to come back into th series and give Sasuke a spakin' for not honoring his wishes, 50% of me thinks that it's a Genjutsu cast on Madara. Remember, no one could touch Sasuke so long as Itachi was alive, and if Danzou turns around and sees Itachi standing behind him with that scary look on his face, well, the old geezers gonna have a hard time taking his foot out of his mouth, that's for sure. It could be a Genjutsu to throw Danzou off his guard, 'casue if he thinks Itachi's alive he'll be like "Oh, hey Itachi! No, it's no what it looks like, I'm not trying to kill Sasuke, I iz a gud boy, I follow your conditions."

Lol, if Itachi's real, that'd be a sight to see. Danzou begging for mercy. XD

Last edited by Ulkira on Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Medusa
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Medusa

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 477 Discussion   Naruto 477 Discussion EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 9:46 pm

So if the arm closes a certain eye to block every attack, or certain eyes, and Sasuke threw a Genjutsu and a physical attack at Danzou, I believe Itachi would be a Genjutsu which Danzou was tricked into while his arm was cut off because he could not block two attacks at the same time. It is either that, or the Ancestral Skeleton summoned Itachi back from the dead, I think.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 477 Discussion   Naruto 477 Discussion EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 11:57 pm

Medusa wrote:
It is either that, or the Ancestral Skeleton summoned Itachi back from the dead, I think.
Ancestral Skeleton? What's that?
Back to top Go down
Renjiro Senju
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Renjiro Senju

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 477 Discussion   Naruto 477 Discussion EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 12:23 am

susanoo
Back to top Go down
Medusa
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Medusa

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 477 Discussion   Naruto 477 Discussion EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 1:15 am

Mhm, the big skeleton that is surrounding Sasuke, the Ancestral Skeleton. :3
Back to top Go down
Renjiro Senju
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Renjiro Senju

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 477 Discussion   Naruto 477 Discussion EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 1:24 am

and i doubt susanoo can do that considering sasuke deactivated and if he could be it wouldnt be susanoo it would be the shinigami god of the death as seen in the 3rd and 4th hokages Dead Demon Consuming Seal. Thats the god that could bring itachi back from the dead i guess.
Back to top Go down
leon77
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
leon77

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 477 Discussion   Naruto 477 Discussion EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 2:02 pm

mabey itachi was just to bad ass for the underworld and they where all ike hell no go back to the living world and leave us alone.... and then somehow itachi uses his secret jutsu to summon piccolo from the dbz universe and pic a be all ike "wtf" and itachi Naruto 477 Discussion 826905 will just point at the moon and pic a be liek yes master and fire his lazer (aka special beam canon) at the moon and destroy it bringing the moons eye plan to an end

yep that sound like a good theory to me Naruto 477 Discussion 417862
Back to top Go down
Tahji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Tahji

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 477 Discussion   Naruto 477 Discussion EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 2:24 pm

they said the shonin jump is coming out early this time, just wait. (did a spell shonin wrong?
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 477 Discussion   Naruto 477 Discussion EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 3:19 pm

Yeah. Its Shonen :p
Back to top Go down
Renjiro Senju
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Renjiro Senju

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 477 Discussion   Naruto 477 Discussion EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 5:52 pm

Important Note: There is no WSJ (Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, etc.) this week and next week. Updates should resume for you around January 13th of 2010. Have an AWESOME new year!

both from onemanga.com and mangahut.com
Back to top Go down
Tahji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Tahji

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 477 Discussion   Naruto 477 Discussion EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 5:54 pm

i forgot to say, odd theory.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 477 Discussion   Naruto 477 Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto 477 Discussion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next