Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Multiple Topics at Once

Go down 
+5
Washi
Adam
Kessen Kaitou
Jiro
Pendo
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

Multiple Topics at Once Empty
PostSubject: Multiple Topics at Once   Multiple Topics at Once EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 9:17 am

I understand that the admins wish for the site to be as realistic as possible, but it gets a little dull having to wait on the same old battle with no other topics to turn to. The one topic at a time rule could be three topics at a time, but they are obviously different in-character times. It would add much more excitement and action to the RPer's lives so that they have a more enjoyable experience. This would increase post count for the site, get people more active, and maybe even draw more attention if there are exciting active topics. What I'm saying is, is that I would appreciate my character being able to be in an in game spar as well as hang out with fellow Chuunin at the same time so that when the other person in one topic is offline I can turn to the other topic to keep me active and busy. It is just an idea however that I would appreciate being looked into and maybe considered. It's acceptance is not expected and it's your choice but I hope I have demonstrated good reasons on the matter.
Back to top Go down
Jiro
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Jiro

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Topics at Once   Multiple Topics at Once EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 12:54 pm

The general rule about posting in mutiple threads is that you can have:

1) One active RP combat thread be it a fight, tourney or mission
2) One active RP social thread
3) As many offrpg fights as you like as long as they don't impact on your RP ones
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Topics at Once   Multiple Topics at Once EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 1:08 pm

ooo I had no idea lol xD nvm then I was told that you were only allowed one topic In RGP period. Just lock this topic.
Back to top Go down
Kessen Kaitou

Kessen Kaitou

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Topics at Once   Multiple Topics at Once EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 4:11 pm

Jiro wrote:
The general rule about posting in mutiple threads is that you can have:

1) One active RP combat thread be it a fight, tourney or mission
2) One active RP social thread
3) As many offrpg fights as you like as long as they don't impact on your RP ones

Didn't know about rule number 2, thanks for making it clear Jiro ^^'.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Topics at Once   Multiple Topics at Once EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 8:51 am

wait wait wait. Here. you can only have ONE topic at a time, unless its in offrpg.
For if you were in two topics and you die in one, you fully screw up the second.
Back to top Go down
Washi
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Washi

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Topics at Once   Multiple Topics at Once EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 6:53 pm

Well, I think it sort've depends on the topic your rping in. I mean for a genin or chuunin, what's the chances of dying in a topic? I mean currently I'm having a spar with KK, so if there's only one topic allowed then I can't really RP in any topic in Konoha.

I can understand if someone was Akatsuki or if someone was actually undergoing a mission.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Topics at Once   Multiple Topics at Once EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 6:38 pm

What about an IC topic and a training topic? Can we be in them at the same time, if we state that it is before or after one of the topics?
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Topics at Once   Multiple Topics at Once EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 5:28 pm

a training topic (solo rping) is kinda allowed if ur in another rp. But you cant join a spar, do a training topic too, then use the jutsu in the same spar.
Timeline errors it again.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Topics at Once   Multiple Topics at Once EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 5:45 pm

Ah, I see. Thanks for the info.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Topics at Once   Multiple Topics at Once EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 9:15 pm

I think the training thing makes sense, but I would agree that lower level shinobi should be able to RP in more than 1 topic.
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Topics at Once   Multiple Topics at Once EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 8:39 am

Adam just said that we are only allowed 1 ic topic. We should be allowed 2...
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Topics at Once   Multiple Topics at Once EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 9:04 am

no its been explained.
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Topics at Once   Multiple Topics at Once EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 10:35 am

But, the topics have to be at different times...Like on topic could've happened in the morning while the other happened in the afternoon.
Back to top Go down
тнε υиdεяlιиg
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
тнε υиdεяlιиg

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Topics at Once   Multiple Topics at Once EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 11:41 am

Or
We can have it:
If we die in 1 topic, the other gets locked.
Therefore
There's no hold on it?
Back to top Go down
Izumo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Izumo

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Topics at Once   Multiple Topics at Once EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 5:20 pm

I thought this is what the offrpg section was for?
People to rolepaly when their IC topic is running slow.
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Topics at Once   Multiple Topics at Once EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 1:31 am

But In Character actually effects your character I.E: a social topic.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Topics at Once   Multiple Topics at Once EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 2:01 pm

Archived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Topics at Once   Multiple Topics at Once Empty

Back to top Go down

Multiple Topics at Once
Page 1 of 1