Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Multiple Topics At Once!

Go down 
+5
Akuma Kotta
.Death Angel
Caranore
Blaize
Adam
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

Multiple Topics At Once! Empty
PostSubject: Multiple Topics At Once!   Multiple Topics At Once! EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 5:51 pm

After considerable debate by staff it has been decided that characters will be allowed to post in two different RP topics at once as long as the following rules are observed:

• You may only ever be in one action/battle orientated thread at a time, be it a mission, CE battle or a larger engagement. Characters may never be on more then one mission at a time
  • Topics should never conflict or contradict one another. In this regard they should occur at different points of time (you cant be a two places at once short of using clones) and should be in roughly the same general area (its fine to fight outside of konoha and rp a bar scene that happened the night before simultanously but not to fight in the moon country as well as go looking for treasure in the sand country).
  • Death in either topic voids the other topic
  • Dont neglect either thread. If you have not got time to regularly RP in more then one then limit yourself to one topic at a time

A failure to observe these rules may lead to you being limited to one topic at a time or where appropriate a more serious punishment.

~The Ultimate Shinobi Staff~
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Topics At Once!   Multiple Topics At Once! EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 6:33 am

bump.
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Topics At Once!   Multiple Topics At Once! EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 6:37 am

read and understand!!
Back to top Go down
Caranore
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Caranore

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Topics At Once!   Multiple Topics At Once! EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 6:41 am

*stamps* Seconded, by a non-Staff member
Back to top Go down
.Death Angel
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
.Death Angel

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Topics At Once!   Multiple Topics At Once! EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 7:33 am

*Stamped.*

Multiple Topics At Once! Zaneap10
Back to top Go down
Akuma Kotta
Academy Student
Academy Student
Akuma Kotta

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Topics At Once!   Multiple Topics At Once! EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 10:11 am

What are the rules about OFF rp topics? Do the same rules apply, or can we be in as many of those as we want?
Back to top Go down
Senkou
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Senkou

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Topics At Once!   Multiple Topics At Once! EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 10:15 am

OOC doesnt affect IC in any way shape or form and so does not effect plotlines or anything, so have a field day with off rpg topics.
Back to top Go down
Akuma Kotta
Academy Student
Academy Student
Akuma Kotta

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Topics At Once!   Multiple Topics At Once! EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 10:16 am

thx
Back to top Go down
Lilium
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Topics At Once!   Multiple Topics At Once! EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 7:46 pm

There's a rule on RP topics? *looks at her pretty slow ones* mmkay.

I thought it was common sense to place the rp topics on differant time sequences...

*shrugs*
Back to top Go down
L33
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
L33

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Topics At Once!   Multiple Topics At Once! EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 8:29 pm

I've seen that done many times before generally people begin to abuse the different time sequences....they just get limited then aswel.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Topics At Once!   Multiple Topics At Once! EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 9:01 pm

So, can a person be in a spar and in a mission in the same village? Like take me for instance. I'm sparring with Tailbone right now, so am I allowed to join a mission that is taking place within the village?
Back to top Go down
Caranore
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Caranore

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Topics At Once!   Multiple Topics At Once! EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 3:10 am

Its more of, I have come to believe, you can have a social topic and a fighting topic at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Topics At Once!   Multiple Topics At Once! EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 5:34 pm

Yep, that's pretty obvious, Caranore. I'm asking what I asked so as to have it clarified, if you will.
Back to top Go down
Caranore
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Caranore

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Topics At Once!   Multiple Topics At Once! EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 5:43 pm

*blinks* Oh. My bad. Misread your question ^^;;.

Yes. What you are talking about is possible.
Back to top Go down
.Death Angel
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
.Death Angel

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Topics At Once!   Multiple Topics At Once! EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 10:49 pm

This topic has been ZANE APPROVED already, deal with it. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Topics At Once!   Multiple Topics At Once! Empty

Back to top Go down

Multiple Topics At Once!
Page 1 of 1