Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

>.> why does no one ever reply to my topics?

Go down 
+2
The Boogeyman
Kibaka
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kibaka
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kibaka

>.> why does no one ever reply to my topics? Empty
PostSubject: >.> why does no one ever reply to my topics?   >.> why does no one ever reply to my topics? EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 3:20 am

><

every time I have made a topic, no one ever replies to them.

Am I such a crap rper that no one wants to roleplay with me?

waaaaaah Sad
Back to top Go down
The Boogeyman
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
The Boogeyman

PostSubject: Re: >.> why does no one ever reply to my topics?   >.> why does no one ever reply to my topics? EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 4:20 am

Don't worry about it, that happens to me alot.....
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: >.> why does no one ever reply to my topics?   >.> why does no one ever reply to my topics? EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 7:57 am

Id come under two conditions. One: An admin tells me that im allowed to be in CE and in a social RP. and Two: you invite me. I dont just answer to topics willy-nilly. I only come if the topic maker invites me.
Back to top Go down
Kibaka
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kibaka

PostSubject: Re: >.> why does no one ever reply to my topics?   >.> why does no one ever reply to my topics? EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 12:25 am

Razz

lol

I do XD
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: >.> why does no one ever reply to my topics?   >.> why does no one ever reply to my topics? EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 12:33 am

Well, Pat told me i cant do it, but I can always do Off-Rp stuff and RP on other sites(im on Naruto Incarnate and Ninja Legacies. Check ADvertisement section if interested) since im generally free...
Back to top Go down
Kibaka
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kibaka

PostSubject: Re: >.> why does no one ever reply to my topics?   >.> why does no one ever reply to my topics? EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 4:21 pm

you're not allowed to do that?

I didn't know that >.>

I thought putting up [Open] meant Open for me and anyone else who wants to join
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: >.> why does no one ever reply to my topics?   >.> why does no one ever reply to my topics? EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 7:33 pm

Thats not what hes talking about, he means RPing whilst being in the chuunin exams.
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: >.> why does no one ever reply to my topics?   >.> why does no one ever reply to my topics? EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 3:09 am

Ja. Pats right on that. And are we allowed to do normal RPs in the OffRPG section or is that for combat only?
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: >.> why does no one ever reply to my topics?   >.> why does no one ever reply to my topics? EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 9:53 am

No, you can do normal RPs offrpg too ^_^
Back to top Go down
Kibaka
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kibaka

PostSubject: Re: >.> why does no one ever reply to my topics?   >.> why does no one ever reply to my topics? EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 7:44 pm

hm..then why is it called offrpg spars?

XD

Don't you think the name is a bit misleading?
Back to top Go down
Amaya Yori Hikari
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

PostSubject: Re: >.> why does no one ever reply to my topics?   >.> why does no one ever reply to my topics? EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 7:27 pm

Awwww D= I'll reply to your topics mkay? Im sure your not a bad RPer. ^^ Im probably worse x3
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: >.> why does no one ever reply to my topics?   >.> why does no one ever reply to my topics? EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 9:22 am

This topic has been Archived, bitches!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: >.> why does no one ever reply to my topics?   >.> why does no one ever reply to my topics? Empty

Back to top Go down

>.> why does no one ever reply to my topics?
Page 1 of 1