Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Match Three: Wizuko Nara vs Toran Kageshin

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

Match Three: Wizuko Nara vs Toran Kageshin Empty
PostSubject: Match Three: Wizuko Nara vs Toran Kageshin   Match Three: Wizuko Nara vs Toran Kageshin EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 6:12 am

This topic is for these two members only, it's for the CE's and it's private.
Chance of death.
Hagane Enkouou will be the referee
Back to top Go down
Kuro Karite
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kuro Karite

PostSubject: Re: Match Three: Wizuko Nara vs Toran Kageshin   Match Three: Wizuko Nara vs Toran Kageshin EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 6:50 am

Wizuko yawned as the screen randomly flicked through names. It stopped on two names.

Wizuko Nara
vs
Toran Kageshin

This was it, Wizukos time to shine. He jumped down from the platform and landed on the floor. "Looks like I'll have to win here to get into the actual exam. "The preliminaries are gonna take forever, so I'll have to finish my match quickly" said Wizuko as he yawned again. "This is so boring, lets begin already" Wizuko said out loud waiting for his opponent. "Toran Kageshin? He was in that tournament a little while back" Wizuko thought for a minute. "Yeah he got beaten by that other kid Hayate Mitarashi. I respected that Hayate guy, until he betrayed our village and was killed" Wizuko prepared his ninja tools. "Well if Hayate beat this Toran guy and I beat Hayate then I should be able to beat this Toran guy easy" Wizuko said sounding very confident with himself as he waited for Toran to take the feild and begin there match.
Back to top Go down
Tailbone
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Tailbone

PostSubject: Re: Match Three: Wizuko Nara vs Toran Kageshin   Match Three: Wizuko Nara vs Toran Kageshin EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 4:22 pm

Toran was sitting by a wall remembering his last fight, which had ended awfully for him, when the names stopped and his name and his opponents name appeared. He saw his opponent was called Wizuko Nara. He instantly knew this would be tough when he saw the name Nara, he knew they had the habit of outsmarting and hitting you from nowhere. He walked down the stairs and stood in front of his opponent. He had a bad feeling about this and just wanted to end the fight quickly. He politely bowed to Wizuko and got ready for the fight to begin. The fight was officialy started and Toran decided to pull out the big moves immediatly. He jumped back to make sure the shadow jutsus of the Nara would not reach him and then made the hand signs and performed Suishouha - Water Collision Destruction. A good amount of water, about twice the size of Torans height, appeared around Toran and he directed it at Wizuko in a wave. He wanted it over now.

Jutsu used-
Name: Suishouha - Water Collision Destruction
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Water
Description: The user makes the hand signs and creates a large amount of water to materialize out of nowhere. The water can be directed at opponents or used for other jutsu. At genin rank A small amount of water is made and the amount of water gets higher for each rank.
Back to top Go down
Kuro Karite
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kuro Karite

PostSubject: Re: Match Three: Wizuko Nara vs Toran Kageshin   Match Three: Wizuko Nara vs Toran Kageshin EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 5:12 am

Wizuko watched Toran walk down the stairs. He already had plans running through his head how did win the battle. Wizuko did a hand sign ready to do his shadow jutsu, but Toran jumped back as soon as the match started. Wizuko gasped. "His too far" Wizuko released his sign and Toran began doing some himself. Wizuko watched the signs. "Wait, A water technique, this isn't good" The blast of water flew at Wizuko. Wizuko jumped left a little then ran down the side of the water towards Toran. With Toran still does with water technique Wizuko decided to pull some kunai out of his pouch, he pulls out two and threw them at Toran, this would buy Wizuko some time to get closer to Toran, Wizuko has even prepared to fight hand to hand combat if needed.
Back to top Go down
Tailbone
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Tailbone

PostSubject: Re: Match Three: Wizuko Nara vs Toran Kageshin   Match Three: Wizuko Nara vs Toran Kageshin EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 2:47 pm

Torans attack missed but that did not fully suprise him, hardly anyone was ever hit with an attack like that. He watched Wizuko run towards him then throw kunai at him. Toran stopped directing the water to roll out of the way of the kunai but then used the water to create two water clones and he made them run towards Wizuko from behind and hopefully kick him in the back of the head. He waited for his clones to reach Wizuko, if they got even one hit in he would have the advantage. He knew this might be his last chance to win because he was already tired from using 2 C rank techniques.

Jutsu used:
Jutsu:Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu - Water Clone Technique
Rank-C
Description- Similar to the clone technique except the clones are made of water which allows them to attack a little and they can take more of a beating before they disperse.
Back to top Go down
Kuro Karite
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kuro Karite

PostSubject: Re: Match Three: Wizuko Nara vs Toran Kageshin   Match Three: Wizuko Nara vs Toran Kageshin EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 12:44 pm

Wizuko had know doubt the kunai would miss, but it was apart of his plan. Wizuko has almost in distance for his Shadow Possession Jutsu but he knew it wouldn't be this easy. Toran made to water clones and they began charging at Wizuko from behind. Wizuko pulled out a kunai and ducked as the first clones kick missed, Wizuko sliced the clone from underneath as it burst into water, but he forgot about the second clone for a split second. Wizuko jumped but was kicked in the legs by the clone. Wizuko did a back flip and landed on his hands and knee's in a crouching position. The second Clone burst into water and this was Wizuko's chance. "My turn" yelled Wizuko has he did a single hand sign and made his shadow fly towards Toran. Wizuko knew Toran was already tired by using too much chakra and Wizuko hadn't performed a single jutsu yet, Wizuko already had a big idea that the match would be one shortly, even if this first attempt failed, Toran couldn't hold out forever. The shadow has almost at Toran's feet, if it connected there would be no way for Toran to escape unless Wizuko released his grip.
Element: N/A
Description: This jutsu requires the users shadow to stretch over to the opponent. Once the shadow has connected the user controls the opponents movements. This jutsu cannot be broken unless the user gets distracted and releases their grip.
Clan: Nara
Back to top Go down
Tailbone
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Tailbone

PostSubject: Re: Match Three: Wizuko Nara vs Toran Kageshin   Match Three: Wizuko Nara vs Toran Kageshin EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 1:35 pm

Toran had seen Wizuko easily displace his clones and it annoyed him a bit, he had placed too much trust in them and he was now an easy target. He attempted to move back but he stumbled and fell over. When he got back up he realised he could not move his body and then he saw why. Wizuko had caught him in the shadow possession jutsu and Toran was now stuck and left at Wizuko's mercy. He was beggining to regain some Chakra but he could not use it now though, this seemed to him like the end because he now had no control over his body and Wizuko could do whatever he wanted to him. Toran could not belive how stupid he had been, he had rushed in in his last fight and ended up pretty banged up and he had made the same mistake. He awaited his fate at the hands of Wizuko.
Back to top Go down
Kuro Karite
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kuro Karite

PostSubject: Re: Match Three: Wizuko Nara vs Toran Kageshin   Match Three: Wizuko Nara vs Toran Kageshin EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 12:04 pm

Wizuko watched Toran fall over his own feet. "Haha this is why you always lose" said Wizuko as his shadow connected to Toran. Wizuko has ready to begin a shadow neck bind technique to make Toran choke out and faint. But Wizuko wasn't going to do anything else if he didn't need too. "Toran, We both know its over. Just surrender so we can both go home without any injuries, I have no intention on hurting you now. I've already won" said Wizuko waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Tailbone
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Tailbone

PostSubject: Re: Match Three: Wizuko Nara vs Toran Kageshin   Match Three: Wizuko Nara vs Toran Kageshin EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 1:37 pm

Toran was annoyed when Wizuko came out with his comment about him always losing and even more annoyed when he got caught. Then Wizuko asked him to surrender because he believed he had already won, this annoyed Toran a lot. He yelled "It's not over until i'm dead!" Toran did not want to lose another match and he began trying to focus what chakra he had left and he was going to try to overpower the shadow move. He strained himself to the point where his vision was fading and he was sweating a lot. He was focusing his chakra into the shadow but nothing seemed to be happening. He was almost unconcious and he could not feel much chakra left in his system. He was not going to give up though. He continued straining and screaming. He was going to win, even if it killed him, he needed to prove that he was a skilled ninja worthy of becoming chuunin. Suddenly he felt something go bang inside him and he coughed up blood and slowly slipped into unconciousness. He did not know what Wizuko would do now, if he let go of the shadow jutsu, Toran would collapse because he was tired and bleeding internally but he would win this, he had to.
Back to top Go down
Kuro Karite
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kuro Karite

PostSubject: Re: Match Three: Wizuko Nara vs Toran Kageshin   Match Three: Wizuko Nara vs Toran Kageshin EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 2:26 pm

Wizuko saw Toran struggle "Please don't you can't beat it" Wizuko said. Toran faught and faught and Wizuko's shadow started to slip. "What no, he can't use that much chakra" Wizuko said to himself quietly. Then Toran stopped with a gasping noise as blood came out Toran's mouth. "Nooo, you've gone to far" yelled Wizuko. He noticed that Toran needed medical attention. "Help somebody help him, I think his dieing" Wizuko yelled out. "I won't let you, everybody I've been fighting dies some how. I Won't let you Toran" said Wizuko as a tear dropped off his face hitting the ground. Wizuko took in a deep breathe as he bursted out a large chakra flow keeping the Shadow Up to keep Toran up incase he let go and caused Toran to die. Wizuko's noise started bleeding as a effect of the large outburst of chakra, Wizuko was starting to feel quite weird but he knew that it was a risk he was willing to take, and he knew he could handle alot of strain to his body so he continued to grasp Toran with his Shadow still making sure it wouldn't hurt Toran anymore than Toran already was.
Back to top Go down
Tailbone
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Tailbone

PostSubject: Re: Match Three: Wizuko Nara vs Toran Kageshin   Match Three: Wizuko Nara vs Toran Kageshin EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 2:55 am

Toran heard Wizuko yell things at him but he could not make out what was being said. Toran couldn't feel his legs and had barely any feeling in his arms left, his vision was distorted and he felt trickles running from his ears. From what he could see, it looked like Wizuko was struggling, he definately saw a shade of red amongst the blurred vision of Wizuko's face. He grinned and some blood trickled out from between his lips, he might actually win this as long as he could hold out. He had no thoughts of giving up, he had been beaten down by everyone he had ever faced and he wanted to feel victory just once, only one victory no matter how small would be enough to make him happy. He was thinking of those who had beaten them when he began to forget people from his past and even present. He started sweating harder, his memory was fading, had he really went this far? The last thought he had in his head was the man in front of him, the man who had beaten him where it mattered most, in life. He could not see the man in front of him, he could no longer remember who the man was or where he was, he could not think of anything. Everything then went black, then he was met with a blinding light, he then saw what appeared to be a young man with wings calling him towards the source of the light. He had failed in life, he wanted to go back but could not. Tears streamed down his face as he walked towards the light and met his end. His body went limp with tears of blood falling down the face and onto the floor. Toran had met his end and was now gone forever, his last thought's being of the urge to taste victory and how he had been beaten so badly, the worst type of thoughts to leave the world with, sad thoughts now forgotten forever.
Back to top Go down
Kuro Karite
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kuro Karite

PostSubject: Re: Match Three: Wizuko Nara vs Toran Kageshin   Match Three: Wizuko Nara vs Toran Kageshin EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 12:09 pm

Wizuko was feeling like every muscle in his body was about to rip into shreds "Toran..." Wizuko said softly. Wizuko was so confused, he was trying to save his opponent, but it just wasn't in Wizuko's nature to kill an innocent person.
Wizuko watched Toran begin to die while Wizuko still hand Toran in his shadow possession jutsu. Wizuko couldn't hold it much longer, he could barely stand himself. Torans ears popped and Wizuko watched Toran do what Wizuko believed was Toran die. "Stay with me buddy, I'm sorry what i said before. Your a brilliant ninja. Just stay with me" pleaded Wizuko as his vision became distorted.
Back to top Go down
Matthew
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Matthew

PostSubject: Re: Match Three: Wizuko Nara vs Toran Kageshin   Match Three: Wizuko Nara vs Toran Kageshin EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 1:04 pm

Hagane was watching the entire fight, Toran seemed to be struggling a bit. He was bound in a shadow jutsu and he seemed to be coughing up blood. Hagane did not want to stop the fight just yet. He wanted to see if Toran had the strength to persevere through it all. Once he seen the blood however he knew it was time to stop the fight. He heard Wizuko screaming for help also, calling for a medic. Good thing Hagane was one or else this might have turned out bad for Toran. Hagane had been watching from a nearby tree in the Chuunin stadium as this was all happening. He jumped down from his place of viewing and began to run towards Toran, he began to yell at Wizuko. "Stop the possesion jutsu Wizuko, don't worry I'll catch him." He noticed as Wizuko dropped his jutsu and slumped down a bit. Toran began to fall and Hagane caught him from the back, he pulled Toran closer to himself and began to speak to the unconscious boy.

"Now why did you have to go and strain yourself my friend, being a ninja is not just about pushing yourself to the limit. It's about knowing when to quit too. Wizuko had no intentions of harming you, you would have been fine to just concede. Perhaps when you're older you may understand a bit more, still you did good. Losing is nothing to be ashamed of and I'm sure this experience will just make you stronger than ever." Hagane wasn't even sure if his words were reaching the ears of the unconscious boy. Hagabe decided that he would just lay him flat on the ground and give him the medical attention he needed. All in all it wasn't too bad, just strained his body a bit much. Some rest and he would be fine.
Hagane began to use a jutsu on him just in case, it was better to be safe than sorry. He would do this as a preventative measure. Hagane generated some chakra into his palms and he placed them on Toran's chest. He healed him fully, now the lad just needed some rest. Hagane looked over his shoulder at Wizuko who he could see was struggling a bit, "Are you alright over there? I will be over to check you in a second alright. Ohh, and congratulations on the victory Mr. Chuunin." Hagane smiled at him and then went back to tending after Toran.

Chiyute no Jutsu [Healing Hands Technique]
Requirements: None
Description: A ninjutsu technique where the ninja focuses chakra into the palms of their hands, creating a small ball of healing chakra. This chakra, when concentrated, can instantly repair physical damage done to another person or themselves.
Back to top Go down
Kuro Karite
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kuro Karite

PostSubject: Re: Match Three: Wizuko Nara vs Toran Kageshin   Match Three: Wizuko Nara vs Toran Kageshin EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 1:21 pm

Wizuko released the shadow possession jutsu when the medic ninja asked him too, he fell to his knees sweating and gasping for air. But he couldn't get any. He looked over at the medic looking at Toran, Toran looks like he was about to die, but the medic performed a jutsu that was bringing him back. "Toran..." gasped Wizuko as he feel to his hands and knees in tears. Wizuko's vision was getting even more blurry and he couldn't see the ground only inches away from him. He tried to look up at Toran and the medic but he only saw blurs. "Are you alright over there? I will be over to check you in a second alright. Ohh, and congratulations on the victory Mr. Chuunin." said the Medic, but Wizuko could barely here. "I'm not chuunin yet...." said Wizuko as he attempted to stand up. He got to his feet but it didn't last long, Wizuko just feel back to one knee. "So, I guess I won then?" asked Wizuko, but before he could hear the answer he feel back and passed out, due to the chakra loss and the strains on his body and muscles.
Back to top Go down
Matthew
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Matthew

PostSubject: Re: Match Three: Wizuko Nara vs Toran Kageshin   Match Three: Wizuko Nara vs Toran Kageshin EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 1:28 pm

Hagane finished up healing Toran and headed back to Wizuko. He was passed out and he looked exhausted. Hagane knew that nothing was wrong with except for the fact that he was utterly exhausted. Hagane knew the only thing to be done now was get the two of them out of there. He called for some medical help to bring two stretchers. When they arrived he had them take both Toran and Wizuko to the Hospital. He would check them later and see that they where both doing fine. Hagane stood up once the two were carried off. He looked to the crowd and let out a roaring voice. "This evenings winner of the 1st round of the Chuunin Exams is Wizuko Nara" He seen the crowd jumping out of their seats screaming Nara's name and applauding. It was a good end to a good fight.
Back to top Go down
Matthew
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Matthew

PostSubject: Re: Match Three: Wizuko Nara vs Toran Kageshin   Match Three: Wizuko Nara vs Toran Kageshin EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 1:32 pm

Topic Closed
Winner: Wizuko Nara
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Match Three: Wizuko Nara vs Toran Kageshin   Match Three: Wizuko Nara vs Toran Kageshin Empty

Back to top Go down

Match Three: Wizuko Nara vs Toran Kageshin
Page 1 of 1