Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Match Three: Wizuko Nara vs Kadaj (P)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

Match Three: Wizuko Nara vs Kadaj (P) Empty
PostSubject: Match Three: Wizuko Nara vs Kadaj (P)   Match Three: Wizuko Nara vs Kadaj (P) EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 3:46 pm

Only for these two people.
Finish the match as soon as possible. If somebody is inactive too long they will be ruled out of the match.

I am the Judge.
Back to top Go down
Kuro Karite
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kuro Karite

PostSubject: Re: Match Three: Wizuko Nara vs Kadaj (P)   Match Three: Wizuko Nara vs Kadaj (P) EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 3:59 pm

Wizuko walked into the Stadium. "Hmmm I hope I make it here when the Chuunin Exams are on" Wizuko said to himself as he admired the Stadium.
"Now for our next match" said the announcer. Wizuko waited hoping it would be his turn.
"The Third match with be..... Kadaj vs" the announcer continued. Wizuko froze closing his eyes and crossing his fingers. "WIZUKO NARA" Wizuko leaped over the barrier from the spectator stands in a instant. The crowd Roared as he landed on the ground floor. Wizuko smiled and waved to the crowd as he waited for his opponent to show up. "Hmmmm Kadaj, I've heard of him. I wonder how he fights" Wizuko said to himself as he did some stretches. He finished warming up and stood up straight waiting.
Back to top Go down
Brad
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Brad

PostSubject: Re: Match Three: Wizuko Nara vs Kadaj (P)   Match Three: Wizuko Nara vs Kadaj (P) EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 8:44 am

"so me Vs Wikuzo such a drag"Kadaj felt this was pointless he couldnt be stuffed fightning but on the upside of this he remembered that he couldnt give a rats but yet he still decided to leap out of the croud over the barrier and into the arena"arh this is pointless i dont even know y i fight any more but none theless looks like i gota fight....i hate this crap well looks like i have no choice" Kadaj had a lazy faced look as he could care less about wining or not he liked being able to be a free ninja but he had always dreamed of being a wanderer but his days for that would have to come later for today was his fight.
Back to top Go down
Kuro Karite
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kuro Karite

PostSubject: Re: Match Three: Wizuko Nara vs Kadaj (P)   Match Three: Wizuko Nara vs Kadaj (P) EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 8:55 am

Wizuko smirked "Your going to lose simply because you have no purpose to fight, I can see it in your facial expressions" he explained. Wizuko entered his battle position standing firm with both legs evenly spread and his hands forming the Rat hand seal ready to perform a Shadow Technique. "I'll begin" said Wizuko.

The gong rang as Wizuko started with a basic shadow and sent it towards Kadaj. If it connected Kadaj would be stuck and under Wizuko's control, but Wizuko didn't expect it to hit because this has all a part of his plan.
Back to top Go down
Brad
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Brad

PostSubject: Re: Match Three: Wizuko Nara vs Kadaj (P)   Match Three: Wizuko Nara vs Kadaj (P) EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 9:17 am

Kadaj saw the shadow and with the look in Wikuzo's eye he saw that he had a plan for Kadaj but Kadaj didnt care he just wanted this to end as fast as it could"Wikuzo i have no reason to fight u but if i must the Suigin Tou stay in the stand if i faint i will need u to take me home" Kadaj's words were heard by Suigin Tou she had flown upto a seat high up on the ring roof. "Wikuzo i would rather like to verse u in a game of simple chess but i suppose i must fight you and i have no regrets if one of us leaves but as the old saying goes MIGHT MAKES RIGHT" Kadaj drew his sword out infornt of him and got into his fight stance"I cant believe im doing this man its lame" Kadaj stood still alowing the shadow to draw near and then he made a quick glance to the left"try harder im not gonna go easy Wikuzo i know ur a shadow user u might be difficult to fight but ur shadow can only reach so far and if there is no areas for u to place it into to trap me u have got a slim choice aswell as i do"
Back to top Go down
Kuro Karite
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kuro Karite

PostSubject: Re: Match Three: Wizuko Nara vs Kadaj (P)   Match Three: Wizuko Nara vs Kadaj (P) EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 9:36 am

Wizuko keep focusing on moving his Shadow towards Kadaj. He reached into his pocket grabbing out four kunai throwing them with his right hand where Kadaj was running too. Kadaj would have to stop to avoid the kunai and if he did stop the shadow would certainly get him.
Back to top Go down
Brad
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Brad

PostSubject: Re: Match Three: Wizuko Nara vs Kadaj (P)   Match Three: Wizuko Nara vs Kadaj (P) EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 10:27 am

"damnit i gotta do some think unless"Kadaj had an idea the kunai ar flying toward him if he could reach his poket fast enough he could reach his own kunai but if he stoped the shadow would get him his only other choice was to use his to use his clan ability and open the first gate but if he did this he'd risk killing himself but he only told himself its a last resort thing."damn it i almost have no choice but if i do this im gonna die and i dont feel like dieing today it seems i give up or open the gate Poo, crap no choice"as Kadaj is still running he reaches into his pocket to draw three kunai throwing them at the other he manages to hit 2 but one manages to glance the side of his ribs and the other manages to stick into the side of his gut but it only just missed a vital organ he was lucky to have only this wound."shit damnit got me im in trouble now gotta do some thing and quick".
Back to top Go down
Kuro Karite
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kuro Karite

PostSubject: Re: Match Three: Wizuko Nara vs Kadaj (P)   Match Three: Wizuko Nara vs Kadaj (P) EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 11:01 am

Wizuko has happy that the first part of his plan worked and now Kadaj was injured and wouldn't be able to move as quickly, he continued to send his Shadow at Kadaj. "You cannot win" except your fate and let my shadow connect" yelled Wizuko. He smirked this was his first tournament and he planned to win the WHOLE thing.
Back to top Go down
Brad
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Brad

PostSubject: Re: Match Three: Wizuko Nara vs Kadaj (P)   Match Three: Wizuko Nara vs Kadaj (P) EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 11:05 am

"IF I LOSE IT WILL ONLY MEAN U BEAT ME AT A BATLLE OF STRENGHT NEXT TIME YOU VERSE ME IN MY SPECIALITY"Kadaj said lound in pain letting the shadow connect to him he just stoped and stood there not careing if this was his only chance to show what he had but it was only a waste of time again his wound was enough to make him forfit "I forfit the match i can go on anymore i give up" Kadaj told to the instrutor.
Back to top Go down
Kuro Karite
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kuro Karite

PostSubject: Re: Match Three: Wizuko Nara vs Kadaj (P)   Match Three: Wizuko Nara vs Kadaj (P) EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 11:41 am

Wizuko's shadow connected on Kadaj. He was surprised he had won so easily. "Huh I thought would win but jeez" said Wizuko "The winner is Wizuko Nara" said the announcer. But he hasn't done. He pulls some funny stances as he watched Kadaj do the same like a mirror. Wizuko chuckled as he released the shadow. "You need to have fun Kadaj, Even though it was short I had fun and enjoyed our battle" said Wizuko "I hope I'll cya around" said Wizuko as he ran up the wall back to the Spectator Stand.
Wizuko chuckled as he still had to wait for another match before he could fight again, but he was ready.
Back to top Go down
Brad
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Brad

PostSubject: Re: Match Three: Wizuko Nara vs Kadaj (P)   Match Three: Wizuko Nara vs Kadaj (P) EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 12:01 pm

"It was fun Wikuzo maybe some time u could play a game of chess or play some mind games some time see ya around"Kadaj took his leave from the stadium and went for a walk he left the city to the spot he once met Suigin Tou and she had appeared next to him holding him close his wound still bleeding but he had no reason to go to a medical hospital for his wound would heal in time he went for a swim with her and thought about how his life had tuned out so great.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Match Three: Wizuko Nara vs Kadaj (P)   Match Three: Wizuko Nara vs Kadaj (P) Empty

Back to top Go down

Match Three: Wizuko Nara vs Kadaj (P)
Page 1 of 1