Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training Spar [Matt & Jess]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FallenAngel
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
FallenAngel

Training Spar [Matt & Jess] Empty
PostSubject: Training Spar [Matt & Jess]   Training Spar [Matt & Jess] EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 9:37 pm

Rika walked into the large, open sparring area at 10:30 in the morning. It was a warm day already, about 86 degrees. The sun was shining and it warmed Rika's back as she walked. Rika had spent the last few day with Hagane and had been staying there while her house was rebuilt. They had gotten to know each other well, and Rika believed she was falling in love with the man. She loved and hated this. She could see good, and happiness comming from her again, but at the same time, she was opening herself up for another, more shattering blow. If this man did the same to her the last one did, Rika wouldnt be able to take it. But today Rika decided to forget all these controversial points of her life and just have a friendly spar with Hagane. It had been a while since she had been wounded by a deranged genin, and the wound was closed and sowed up. Rika hadnt been able to test it for a while, so she was going to use this spar as a good test. Rika got to the middle of the clearing and looked around. There wasnt much cover around here and the grass was dead in multiple places, probably from past spars. She checked her gear once more and prepared for her spar. Rika was going to go all out, but not hurt Hagane. After all, Rika had no clue what hagane's skills were. All she knew was that he was a med ninja because he had treated her wound. Rika looked across the battleground again and saw Hagane approaching slowly.
Back to top Go down
Matthew
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Matthew

PostSubject: Re: Training Spar [Matt & Jess]   Training Spar [Matt & Jess] EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 10:02 pm

It had been a while since Hagane had gotten then chance to spar against someone. He was usually too busy in the hospital for much of anything. Rika was the one who suggested the spar and Hagane was a bit hesitant at first, he knew she was wounded and he didn’t want it to worsen. On top of all of that Hagane felt as if he was falling head over heals in love with Rika. These last few days where heavenly for him, seeing her face every morning when he woke up and being lucky enough to talk to her through the night made Hagane extremely happy. She was the woman of his dreams, except she was a reality for him. Every moment spent with her was cherished; Hagane was growing more attached by the second. It was time for their spar and Hagane realized he might have the slightest advantage. He knew she had her sharingan eyes and all she knew of his fighting ability was that he knew some medical ninjutsu. Still fighting a sharingan user in a one on one fight is not a smart thing to do. He decided she needed to be distracted, Hagane was not aware of how it would be done yet though. He was actually quite afraid to spar her, Hagane tends to lose himself when he is in combat. Blocking out his emotions and feelings; he did not want a repeat of what had happened before. When he had killed one of his closest friends; all in the heat of battle. He decided that he had to control himself so as not to wound her or take advantage of their budding relationship. He arrived at the destination Rika had chosen and seen her standing across from him. “Hello there princess, you ready?” He looked over at her and awaited a response. She was looking stunning as usual today. How’s the leg feeling today, love?
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
FallenAngel

PostSubject: Re: Training Spar [Matt & Jess]   Training Spar [Matt & Jess] EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 9:56 pm

Rika watched him walk up and look her over. She turned slightly pink and looked down. he spoke to her in his alluring voice, “Hello there princess, you ready? How’s the leg feeling today, love?” This snapped her out of her shyness and she answered him while she jumped up and down in place a little. " Im good today, just wanna test out my leg here before i resume active duty. Plus, i might pick up a few things. You never know." Rika was happy again. The entrance of this man into her life was monumentally benificial to her wellbeing. Rika had stopped drinking except in small amounts when with Hagane. She let these thoughts slip away as she prepared for battle. She activated her sharingan and her eyes took the normal triple circle shape. Rika's eyes were powerful, but she tried not to rely on them too much. After all, she was going to go blind soon enough without straining it. She moved around slowly stretching her body while not letting her guard down, then reached and threw one shuriken at hagane. While it was flying she made one handsign and lots of shurken appeared. These shuriken were real and would hurt just like normal shuriken. Rika watched to make sure he dodged the attack. She didnt really want to hurt anyone after all.

Name: Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu - Shuriken Shadow Clone Technique
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: N/A
Description:Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that uses Kage Bunshin to create multiple physical clone copies from one thrown shuriken.
Back to top Go down
Matthew
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Matthew

PostSubject: Re: Training Spar [Matt & Jess]   Training Spar [Matt & Jess] EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 9:41 pm

" Im good today, just wanna test out my leg here before i resume active duty. Plus, i might pick up a few things. You never know." "Always good to hear, love. Trying to take my precious jutsu are you? Hagane stuck his tongue out at Rika and then composed himself. She started with her shuriken. Hagane gave a smirk as he seen her multiply the shuriken with her jutsu. He formed the snake seal with he hand and muttered out Domu. Hagane's body began to harden, he could feel his skin become hard, it tightened. Hagane knew he could withstand the attack if it hit him, but for now he would keep Rika guessing as to what power he had. He used another jutsu directly after his Domu. Mole Hidining Technique. Hagane burrowed under ground and began to head in the direction of Rika. She wouldn't be able to see this, but she would probably have a good guess of which way he was going to head. Hagane scuttled underground he did not move blindly however. Having a lot of experience in medical ninjutsu had made him quite adept at sensing the chakra of others. Hagane was going to use this skill to position himself under her and then strike when she was not expecting it. I really do not want to have to hurt her... It's hard stopping some of this though, stupid instincts. If princess gets hurt I am going to be furious with myself

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
FallenAngel

PostSubject: Re: Training Spar [Matt & Jess]   Training Spar [Matt & Jess] EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 2:51 am

Rika watched with her powerful mangekyou eyes as he formed the snake handseal and hardened his body. She would keep this and train in it later. She really needed some defensive ninjutsu, and now was as good of a time as ever to grab one. His body was even hard enough to deflect the shuriken that she had created. Damn.. that one is nice. she thought as he finished that and went underground. Another good jutsu to use. Earth release was a good one. He went underground, but unfortunately her sharingan can see the color of chakra and him underground. Rika decided to show him how powerful she really was when she wanted to be. Rika formed quick handsigns while she saw him comming to her. She finished in time and the wind rotated extremely fast around her arm. Rika jumped into the air and did a flip bringing her hand down on the ground in a swift motion. This jutsu was extremely powerful and the spinning wind blew a massive hole in the ground. The spinning force of the wind was like a tornado and blew even further into the earth making a huge crater at the point of impact. Rika landed on the ground, slightly out of breath from the powerful jutsu. She had already used about half her chakra, just warming up, so she would be conservative the rest of the fight. For all she knew the battle could already be over... that jutsu was sure to have shaken him up at least. He wasnt that far from the surface so he would have felt at least some reprecussions from it. Rika stood at the edge of the crater watching Hagane.

Name: KamisoriKaze Ken (Razorwind Blade)
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Wind
Description: The user forms 6 handsigns and concentrates a large amount of chakra in their right hand. They then nature maninpulate the chakra to wind chakra. Once the chakra has become wind they shape manipulate the chakra to make it swirl around their hand and forearm in a crisscrossing spiral motion. This wind is moving extremely fast and when the hand contacts with its target it will cut through almost anything. This jutsu takes alot of chakra and can only be used 5 to 6 times in a day. (less depending on other jutsu uses) To use this technique the user must be extremely quick on their feet and attack the opponent directly. Also, this technique is less useful in the hands of somone without sharingan. The sharingan predicts movements and makes hitting the oppontent possible. Without this advantage it would be hard to get a direct hit with this attack.
Back to top Go down
Matthew
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Matthew

PostSubject: Re: Training Spar [Matt & Jess]   Training Spar [Matt & Jess] EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 3:00 pm

Hagane was traveling underground, he was going to get underneath her and then use a jutsu to catch her off guard. He was keeping an eye on her chakra so that he could see where she was. He began to pick up his pace a bit as he moved underground. Looking up once more he noticed a large amount of chakra building up in Rika's arm What the hell is she planning. He felt a surge in the ground in front of him. Everything flashed white for a moment and he covered his arms in front of his face. There was a massive explosion, and Hagane was blown backwards smashing into a rock behind him. Rika had made a huge crater with that technique; she was standing at the edge looking at him. He winced slightly; although he had his defensive jutsu activated he was still a bit winded from the blow to the back.

“Trying to kill me Rika dear?” Hagane chuckled slightly as he caught his breath. He could see that she was a bit low on chakra and he decided to capitalize on it. Hagane wasn’t going to hurt her at all. But he couldn’t just let her get away with using a jutsu like that on him and not feeling any repercussion. Hagane released his jutsu and stood up again, he was cut on his back and he could feel the blood begin to run down the back of his leg. He would have to wrap his back after this and he would need Rika’s help. It was always a pain to deal with back wounds when you were alone. Having someone to help though was so much better.

He contemplated for a second what he would do. She had around half of her chakra left form what he could judge. Hagane decided that it was time to mess with her a bit. He still had quite a lot left. He could try to out last her or he could finish her now. Decisions lingered on Hagane’s mind until he finally came up with a plan. He was going to deceive her and then distract her, and then go for the finish. He ripped the chest plate and shirt off of himself revealing his naked upper body allowing his wound to get air and be more visible for the ploy to come. Then he took a step forward, he made it look as if he was struggling and then fell to his knees. He fell forwards into a pile of rubble exposing his back to Rika, it was rather bloody and it looked to be a serious wound.

It was not too serious for a medical ninja to take care of though, and luckily for Hagane that was his specialty. He was laying face first in the rubble waiting for Rika to approach him. Hagane began muttering her name sounding as if he was on the brink of death and she was the only thing that could save him. He let out a soft “Rika, help me.. Please help me…” Hagane began to feel guilty for doing this however, but he needed to teach her a lesson.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
FallenAngel

PostSubject: Re: Training Spar [Matt & Jess]   Training Spar [Matt & Jess] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:17 am

Rika was sweating slightly. She shouldnt have used that jutsu, but it was a friendly spar and she wanted to show off a little. hagane started to get up out of the crater and he spoke to her. “Trying to kill me Rika dear?” Rika started laughing and Hagane was catching his breath. Rika could have capitalized and took her kunai and put it at his throat while he was down, but Rika wanted this to continue. She was having fun and felt like showing off a little Hagane studied her for a second and seemed to be dazed or thinking about somthing. Rika didnt know what was up. He stood and took off his chestplate. Rika could see blood on it and Hagane started struggling to walk forward. Rika was immideatly worried that the main force of the attack had gotten him. He fell forward and revealed a rather large wound on his back, Rika started running to him and he half whispered to her. “Rika, help me.. Please help me…” She didnt even give a thought to wether or not he was being serious. She didnt want his blood to spill at all. She reached him and stooped over, putting her hand on the wound and getting blood on it. "Hagane! Are you ok? Talk to me!" Rika was really worried and hoped he could tell her what to do.
Back to top Go down
Matthew
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Matthew

PostSubject: Re: Training Spar [Matt & Jess]   Training Spar [Matt & Jess] EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 2:47 am

Hagane knew the wound wasn't serious at all; it just looked bad due to all of the blood and the gash. When he was a missing ninja he had suffered wounds much more serious. He heard Rika rush over to him and he knew it was his chance to catch her off guard. She approached him and touched the wound on his back. Her hand stung slightly as it touched the gash, Hagane didn’t show any signs of the pain though. She spoke some words in a worried voice. "Hagane! Are you ok? Talk to me!" Instantaneous guilt overwhelmed him, this was wrong. He should not deceive her like this, not someone he cared so much for. He made the decision not to attack her, today’s victory would be hers to enjoy. Although he did want to get something out of this, she seemed worried so he decided to say something to her. He began to speak in a pained voice “Rika, grab some wrapping from my pack, and just wrap the wound. I will be alright love I promise.” He lay there on his back and waited for her to do this.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
FallenAngel

PostSubject: Re: Training Spar [Matt & Jess]   Training Spar [Matt & Jess] EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 8:12 am

Rika was worried about the blood, but knew that a ninja wouldnt be seriously injured by just a gash of the back. She reached over and grabbed his pack. The pack was a small thing but weighed quite a bit. She unzipped it and rummaged through it, moving through the shuriken and other things as she searched. After finding the bandages in the bottom of the bad, she took them out and unrolled them slowly. She wrapped the bandage around the wound and made sure not to spare the bandages as she wraped it around Hagane. The wound wasnt even bleeding anymore after she put just a small amount of pressure so Rika released her Sharingan and her eyes took back their dark emerald tint. She helped Hagane to his feet and stood on her toes, lightly kissing him on his lips. "Thats good enough for today. I had fun and learned a thing or two." She said, and a smile crossed her face. She took his right hand and they both walked back to the village.

[Topic Closed]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training Spar [Matt & Jess]   Training Spar [Matt & Jess] Empty

Back to top Go down

Training Spar [Matt & Jess]
Page 1 of 1