Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Unexpected Spar [P]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ßΓ¡┼┼
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
ßΓ¡┼┼

An Unexpected Spar [P] Empty
PostSubject: An Unexpected Spar [P]   An Unexpected Spar [P] EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 5:26 am

Haran was in the training fields of Sunagakure. She took out several kunai and threw them at targets, some direct hits and some a few inches away from the bulls eye. "So close!" She said to herself. She continued throwing her kunai at the targets, unaware that someone was other then herself was there, and close.
Back to top Go down
Brian

Brian

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Spar [P]   An Unexpected Spar [P] EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 5:37 am

Tenju remained silence,watching every move his fellow friend in sight made. She was just rather interesting,and her aiming was at his best, or atleast he thought. Her beauty probably just hipnotized him into thinking she's all that. But Tenju cared not what so ever, quickly he approached the young girl and began to speak,as his long red hair flowed through the air beautifly. With two metal bands wrapped around his hair making two pony tails sliding across his back. Quickly he began to clap as he admired the young ninja before him.

"Bravo,bravo, you know, I think i found the perfect target to test my skills against. You seem like the right kind of ninja i would like to be aside by." Tenju said as he arrogantly mocked her style. It was interesting,but just not good enough.

"How about we get together and get a spar going on? I'm anxious to know your skills." Tenju said as his puppet remained silent and hidden far away.
Back to top Go down
ßΓ¡┼┼
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
ßΓ¡┼┼

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Spar [P]   An Unexpected Spar [P] EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 5:48 am

Haran's attention changed from the targets to the man before her as she heard the sound of clapping. She half-smiled. "Gee, thanks for the compliment.." She said sarcastically. She found the boy interesting, so she decided to take him up on his offer. "I would love to spar you. But first...may I know your name?" She asked. Haran could never spar or fight anyone without knowing their name.
Back to top Go down
Brian

Brian

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Spar [P]   An Unexpected Spar [P] EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 6:02 am

Tenju smiled,but not a normal smile he began to chuckle evil ish kind of smile. He looked at the girl,who seemed to think pretty high of herself. Tenju smiled again as the girl asked for his name. And ofcourse Tenju spoke to her back.

"My name, you wanna know my name? Well I'll give it to ya. My name is Tenju Ankonai. And if you don't mind can i know yours, my princess?" Tenju said as he smiled again. And with a single finger pull, his puppet fastly moved in top of a nearby tree,just getting more closer as the time goes on.

The place didnt had much trees,but it had about two or three trees around. And the place was so sandy that the trees seemed like they needed a little bit of water too,the leaves were falling everytime the wind hit them.Making the place look even more dead than what it normally is.
Back to top Go down
ßΓ¡┼┼
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
ßΓ¡┼┼

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Spar [P]   An Unexpected Spar [P] EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 6:06 am

"The names...Haran Naito." Haran said to Tenju. She payed no mind to 'my princess' added on to Tenju's sentence. She readied herself for anything. Not knowing Tenju very well, she had no idea when he was going to attack.
Back to top Go down
Brian

Brian

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Spar [P]   An Unexpected Spar [P] EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 6:15 am

Tenju was only using one of his puppets but if soemthing got out of hands,he would use his second puppet. He didn't think it will last longer but he would try to have fun. And if soemthing happens,he knows what to do. Tenju heard the girls name,and with a sudden blink of an eye he jumped into the air,just above 1 feets in the air. Not yet showing his puppet but making movements to use it. He made a few spins and with a hipnotical movement of tricky fingers he commanded the puppet to make its first move.

The puppet quickly being controlled by Tenju opened his mouth releasing about six shurikens directly towards Haran. The puppet being hidden and yet not seen by the opponent it will be hard to quickly reflect the shurikens thrown at the opponent.

From afar Tenju looked as a bird approached him and let him a scroll. Tenju grabbed it on the air and stepped on the ground mminding the girl no attention at all. He slide open the scroll and began reading. After a minutes reading,Tenju began to feel bad for the gilr. He had to let her in the middle of the fight by herself. He frowned and began to speak.

"Sorry to tell you this, but I have important stuff to do. But I'll tell you this, we will meet again princess." Tenju said as he placed his hand above his for head and salute her,in a funny way. And left,as he pulled his puppet of the trees into sight. But he had forgotten he had attacked the girl too.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ßΓ¡┼┼
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
ßΓ¡┼┼

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Spar [P]   An Unexpected Spar [P] EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 7:36 pm

Haran heard the sound of a shuriken flying her way and dodged 1...2...3..."Crap!" She said as the metal shuriken pierced her skin as it flew past her fast, leaving marks of a star point that has cut her clothes and her skin. She noticed Tenju walk away and yelled after him. "You, Wait!" She yelled and threw a kunai at him before he has left her sight. It was faint in her mind what Tenju had said. "Giving up!?" She yelled intimidatingly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Spar [P]   An Unexpected Spar [P] Empty

Back to top Go down

An Unexpected Spar [P]
Page 1 of 1