Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's almost party time {Z}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Z
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
Z

It's almost party time {Z} Empty
PostSubject: It's almost party time {Z}   It's almost party time {Z} EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 6:42 am

“ Let’s make a deal.” Z carved into a metal slab with a few streaks of his black taloned hands. “ A deal of trust….and blood.” Z continued as a large grin started to streak across his face. The grin grew so large that it seemed to tear his face in half, but before the gruesome even could happen a large laugh was released from underneath the metal helmet. The noise echoed around the dusty chamber until an eerie silence filled the air. “ This is going to be fun!” Z laughed, breaking the silence with his deep and metallic voice. Collecting himself, he continued to scratch onto the metal slab until it read…

‘ Lets make a deal. A deal of trust…and blood. No this isn’t a peace treaty, nor a casual letter. This is serious and I want to hear your replies. I am a ghost, according to records I am seemingly inexistent. I have no name, I have no ties to the world. Even if you knew me, you wouldn’t know me. For these reasons, I am the most mysterious being in the world. Why do I mention this? Well, why not, I love to brag. Back to the task at hand. I am not a criminal, nor am I a hero. I’m simply someone worth devoting your nightmares to. I am offering my services as a….. bounty hunter. I have sent these letters to village offering my services. If you wish to inquire further, you must be aware of a few things. Number one, dealing with a demon can end in disaster. Number two, how would other villages feel when they see you’ve stoop this low? And number three, sometimes a hunter needs blood for his work. If these reasons do not bother you, sign your name in the spot below and give this slab back to my assistant. Once that is done, I will contact you again with some advanced instructions and guidelines of a bounty hunter.

Sincerely, Him’

Once Z finished the letter, he handed it off to a large suit of armor and nodded to it. The armor nodded back and brought the slab to a table where it and a few other suits started to make copies of it. Soon, Z would return to the world. Soon, everyone will know who he is. Soon, blood would be spilled. After the suits of armor finished, they brought the slabs back to Z. Raising his arm, he let a small squad of large mosquitoes out and sent them to each slab. Pointing, Z directed the mosquitoes towards every major village. “ It’s almost party time.” He laughed as he slumped onto his throne.

ooc- All kages will need to respond to this letter. Well, theres only like two kages.... soooo... yeah.
Back to top Go down

It's almost party time {Z}
Page 1 of 1