Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome Home Party (OPEN)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightning Emperor
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Lightning Emperor

Welcome Home Party (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Home Party (OPEN)   Welcome Home Party (OPEN) EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 2:13 am

Dameon stepped onto the roughly built dock for the port of Sunagakure. The wood was stable but rough and fractured along the top in multiple locations. Wind blew across his hair and coat sending them both flapping in the breeze as the sand danced around him. A smile streaked across his fair face as he walked to the crest of the sand dune in front of him and saw his village. It had been a long time since he had laid his eyes upon her and yet he fought everyday to protect her. It was the price he paid to protect her, to kill all those who wanted to harm her and to live away from her. Nobody would know he had joined the Akatsuki as a mean to protect her from harm and as of this moment he was no longer with the Akatsuki but in fact the same old protector of Sunagakure he had always been.

He began to walk toward the center of the village people waving at him in politeness. It seemed even though he had left many still knew of him or rather as the ‘Saint Dameon’ everyone had heard of; the slayer of evil men to bring justice to the world. As he reached the center of a village a long trail of people seemed to be following him and a smile grew on his face again as he made his way on top of a large crate in the middle of the busy marketplace. People gathered around him to see what he was going to do. He thought over and over in his mind about what he was going to say but was still joyful of his situation to begin with. He took another look around, a better look than he had through his blind satisfaction; there was a new found poverty and the town itself looked like it had been damaged and was in the middle of being rebuilt. This brought a new fire behind his voice as he opened his lips to speak...

“People of Sunagakue! It is time for me to come back to where I belong, I have long wished this day to arrive and at last it has. Though you may or may not know me is irrelevant for I can only bring with me the experience of my journey. The journey I traveled on was long and ruthless but in doing so I am here today to tell you now that the threat of the Akatsuki is completely and totally gone! Once more I come to Sunagakure to beg the council for leniency for my leave of absence. It was within my best intentions to rid the world of the Akatsuki and the many evils that wished our beloved village and country dead. Also with the absence of the Kazekage I plan to assume the role, IF and only IF you wish me to do so. I can guarantee a hard working leader within myself but that is not all. I can PROMISE you a strong defense for our village while training our beloved younger shinobi to be even stronger than our current in the future. I can PROMISE and active working economy and most importantly I can PROMISE you we will find answers as to WHO and WHY our village was attacked, and we will find out WHERE and deliver justice to the bastard. All I’m asking of you and the rest of the people of Sunagakure is to support me as I walk to the council chamber right now.” Dameon spoke as he hoped down from the crate and began to make his way to the Kazekage mansion and the councils chamber.
Back to top Go down
Full Μ£†ä|=)
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Full Μ£†ä|=)

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home Party (OPEN)   Welcome Home Party (OPEN) EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 8:54 am

The breeze flitted through Edwards hair as he looked up into the sun of the mid day. He wore an almost frown upon his face. He was laying back on a rooftop, one leg over the other, his foot bouncing lazily up and down. He sometimes liked to spend his days like this. It allows him time to think and relax. Edward was, in fact, doing just that. Until he heard some loud voice coming from somewhere in Suna.

"....I traveled on was
long and ruthless but in doing so I am here today to tell you now that
the threat of the Akatsuki is completely and totally gone! Once more I
come to Sunagakure to beg the council for leniency for my leave of
absence. It was within my best intentions to rid the world of the
Akatsuki and the many evils that wished our beloved village and country
dead. Also with the absence of the Kazekage I plan to assume the role,
IF and only IF you wish me to do so. I can guarantee a hard working
leader within myself but that is not all. I can PROMISE you a strong
defense for our village while training our beloved younger shinobi to
be even stronger than our current in the future. I can PROMISE and
active working economy and most importantly I can PROMISE you we will
find answers as to WHO and WHY our village was attacked, and we will
find out WHERE and deliver justice to the bastard. All I’m asking of
you and the rest of the people of Sunagakure is to support me as I walk
to the council chamber right now.”
The voice said.

The next thing Ed knew there was a figure walking his way, as there was a small group of people crowding around behind him. The man's walk was more of a gait, but it was almost modest, and self respecting. Ed wasn't sure about the man's words. He's seen plenty of the deceptive type in his day. But the phrase goes "Innocent until proven guillty", right?

Ed jumped down from the building, the wind ruffling his coat as he flew towards the earth. Ed landed on one knee, with his hand and automail leg distributing the force of the impact. Ed stood up and crossed his arms, as he leaned against the building he just jumped from atop of. As this new arrival neared him, Ed said in a voice with no particular emotion. "Yo, so whats the deal with this 'Akatsuki'?" asked Ed, whom had never heard of the notorious group before, nor why they would be so important in a ninja village. Ed outstretched his hand, for the Man to shake.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Emperor
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Lightning Emperor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home Party (OPEN)   Welcome Home Party (OPEN) EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 11:55 am

Dameon stopped and smiled at the apparent younger shinobi as he watched the kid hop from rooftop to rooftop only to meet him on the ground. The wind had apparently stopped too and the crowd of people that were once following him had also stopped and were all talking amongst themselves and some were even celebrating, it would seem he had won the support of the civilians of the village but now he needed to win over the council as well. Dameon looked down at the kid and he could tell something was a little different than most it almost seemed like he was a little too short…

“Well the Akatsuki was an organization dedicated to a certain goal that involved taking over countries and massively killing for their own purposes. They are a group of the strongest missing ninja in the world capable of sending two to take over villages, but no need to worry. The Akatsuki are completely destroyed now.” He said with a smile on his face as he patted the younger shinobi on the back.

Dameon then continued walking till he got to the front of the Kazekage’s mansion and he walked in. Anticipation built as he spent nearly an hour discussing with the council how he could help out the village by leading it. They had listened and agreed that he would be the best fit and as such announced Dameon as the new Kazekage of Sunagakure. He walked to the top of the mansion like all the Kazekage’s had done in the past and looked down at the villagers who had gathered upon hearing the news. A warm smile filled his face as he looked out in appreciation of the people for supporting him and he knew he would make this village what it once was.
Back to top Go down
Full Μ£†ä|=)
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Full Μ£†ä|=)

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home Party (OPEN)   Welcome Home Party (OPEN) EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 4:05 am

Ed nodded and walked away, somewhat intrigued by what this man had said... If two of these members could take over an entire village, how was it possible that this one lone man had defeated them all? Furthermore, he looked to be in perfect health, not at all as if he had been in any massive battles that surely would've occured from him defeating them all...And then there is the fact that Ed read the news every day.. There wasn't any reports of massive destruction that surely would've been caused as a result of a battle between such powerful ninjas. Ed's thoughts furiously kept coming back to the idea that this man couldn't possibly have taken them all on.. And if he had, it would've had to have been all at once, which again took him back to the lack of evidence of a fight, and the lack of reports of destruction.

Head shook his head as he walked away, his hands in his pockets. He didn't like this. He didn't like this one bit.
Back to top Go down
W!ndy B@$t@rd
Academy Student
Academy Student
W!ndy B@$t@rd

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home Party (OPEN)   Welcome Home Party (OPEN) EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 11:33 am

Having heard of all the Hype that the person who was to be the New Kazekage was going to be Dameon a Member of his own Clan who was also known as the Lightning Emperor, Jack was the Youngest member of the Shikyo clan but was also trying to make a name for himself as the Wind Prince. With that Jack desided to meet the The new Kazekage inside his Office where he would have to go to sort out paper work for him becomeing the new Leader. Now Jack was in the office of the Kazekage waiting just waiting for the new Leader to appear and see if he knew exactly who Jack was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home Party (OPEN)   Welcome Home Party (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome Home Party (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1