Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto Onegoo. Todd come please.

Go down 
+3
Lark
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥
Ket!
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ket!
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Ket!

Naruto Onegoo. Todd come please. Empty
PostSubject: Naruto Onegoo. Todd come please.   Naruto Onegoo. Todd come please. EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 3:06 am

Since I know some of you people here are also connected to that site somehow, I would like to get in contact with you.

Here is what I want.

I would love to get Onegoo active again.
I want to absolutely scrap the charka system. I know and trust my members not to chakra spam or abuse the non existence of a chakra system and go OP, and I trust my Moderators/Admins to contact the person and make a note to warn them to stop, or catch it before it keeps happening.

Now for me to do this I need Todd's help, most importantly.
So I heard that this Chaos Theory is someone named Lux, who is apparently Todd's brother. I gave the site to Todd while I was gone, he did a really good job taking care of it and I had no time to run it, and then he sent it over to Lux, who has basically just went inactive and died and has done barely anything to help the site. This person has my account and I cant get the site alive again, until I have my old Ketiou account back. So Im asking Todd to ask his brother to give him back the account, and anyone that is still an admin at Onegoo, to promote my Jinsoku account to admin so that I can at least do a little bit to get it back active.

I need your guys help! Lets get our beloved onegoo running again! Smile
Back to top Go down
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Onegoo. Todd come please.   Naruto Onegoo. Todd come please. EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 5:01 am

I'll add you back to the admin list. :]
Back to top Go down
Lark
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Lark

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Onegoo. Todd come please.   Naruto Onegoo. Todd come please. EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 6:22 am

I dont see why Ket was Kicked in the first place its his site ROFL!

but yea im still there been loyal for 3 years O.o
Back to top Go down
Cirrus

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Onegoo. Todd come please.   Naruto Onegoo. Todd come please. EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 6:37 am

Hey there Ket.
Where ya been!?
I'll call him right now. =)
Back to top Go down
.Death Angel
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
.Death Angel

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Onegoo. Todd come please.   Naruto Onegoo. Todd come please. EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 8:59 am

I'm still a mod on Onegoo. >>

Yet...there's little reason to be there since Fio-chan left...
Back to top Go down
Cirrus

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Onegoo. Todd come please.   Naruto Onegoo. Todd come please. EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 10:15 am

lol.
The only thing thats changed on that site since I left, is the people left. There is an active remember rate of like 5/day.
Back to top Go down
Ket!
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Ket!

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Onegoo. Todd come please.   Naruto Onegoo. Todd come please. EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 12:02 am

Yay! Thanks Todd! Smile

And yay thanks Meggz!
Well Im glad people are still there ^_^

Thy death of this topic should happen now.
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Onegoo. Todd come please.   Naruto Onegoo. Todd come please. EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 2:58 am

Oka.y..
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Onegoo. Todd come please.   Naruto Onegoo. Todd come please. EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 6:04 am

I think its been dead
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Onegoo. Todd come please.   Naruto Onegoo. Todd come please. EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 6:21 am

lol, yeah I know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Onegoo. Todd come please.   Naruto Onegoo. Todd come please. Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto Onegoo. Todd come please.
Page 1 of 1