Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Todd-Sama's Contest's

Go down 
+2
Adam
Todd
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

Todd-Sama's Contest's Empty
PostSubject: Todd-Sama's Contest's   Todd-Sama's Contest's EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 11:02 am

TODD-SAMA'S CONTESTS

Hey there all my little amazing GFXer's!

This is a thread which I have created where on the odd occation will post here and allow you to do something for me... O.O. Yeah, I no what your thinking! "Why the hell would I wanna do something for you even though your amazing and cool!"

WELL! for the winner of each mini-contest I will be awarding a prize to the person who I think has done the best job (or multiple people) if I can't decide. The prize shall be awarded to you is.....
Spoiler:
This jutsu can either be made by me personally meeting any requirements of suggestions from you, or I will allow you to make a jutsu yourself, free of any training requirements!

Note: All jutsu rules still apply, as the technique can't be ablove your own rank and a element that you don't have etc etc

Rendering Challenge

Challenge number 1: Here is a picture that i would like you to render for me. The hair of the man has to be blonde and the skin colour has to be tanned (not black but a subtle tan colour). Also the picture needs to be trimmed down and the black line on the bottom needs to be gone. Other than that the rest can but up to your own creative ability.

Easy right?...I KNOW! so get onto it people as a free jutsu is waiting to be chosen by you!

Picture is below:
Spoiler:
Link:Click Here

Last edited by Todd on Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Todd-Sama's Contest's   Todd-Sama's Contest's EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 3:31 pm

Please, I'll ask you once only, not to delete my post. I know have to repeat myself. The winner of this contest must consult me about this jutsu before I decide whether it is acceptable and I'll then add it to their application, free of training it. Other than that, I give this contest my blessing.
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Todd-Sama's Contest's   Todd-Sama's Contest's EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 5:15 am

by trimming down you mean by a ava size?
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

PostSubject: Re: Todd-Sama's Contest's   Todd-Sama's Contest's EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 5:30 am

No, just to around 700x700. Just so it fits nicely onto a page.
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Todd-Sama's Contest's   Todd-Sama's Contest's EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 5:33 am

okay and how many pics can one person enter?
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Todd-Sama's Contest's   Todd-Sama's Contest's EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 6:26 am

Adam, just have them post a jutsu application silly. then it has to be approved like regular, just without training.

Anyways, here's what I've got.

Todd-Sama's Contest's Todd2
Back to top Go down
herocou
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
herocou

PostSubject: Re: Todd-Sama's Contest's   Todd-Sama's Contest's EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 4:08 am

Todd-Sama's Contest's 800px-10
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Todd-Sama's Contest's   Todd-Sama's Contest's EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 4:14 am

LMFAO. HERO WINS XD
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Todd-Sama's Contest's   Todd-Sama's Contest's EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 5:00 am

wait when does this end? and hero geese man lol
Back to top Go down
.Death Angel
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
.Death Angel

PostSubject: Re: Todd-Sama's Contest's   Todd-Sama's Contest's EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 6:10 am

I'll be editing that picture within the few days. Smile

EXPECT GREATNESS!
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

PostSubject: Re: Todd-Sama's Contest's   Todd-Sama's Contest's EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 7:51 am

It will finish in by the end of the wee. Approximately!

And shot hero that really nice
*Todd travels to the Suna village and slaughters Hero's character* XD
Back to top Go down
.Death Angel
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
.Death Angel

PostSubject: Re: Todd-Sama's Contest's   Todd-Sama's Contest's EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 10:21 am

And, my absolute worst edit in all of time!

Sorry i didn't add color, but like i said. Worst. Edit. Ever.

Todd-Sama's Contest's 800px-10
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

PostSubject: Re: Todd-Sama's Contest's   Todd-Sama's Contest's EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 12:46 pm

Ohk i have closed this contest...and sadly there are no winners as i didn't like any of your renders. Some tried and some didn't and thats fine.

I will have a new contest up soon, one which is more up peoples alley and fun ^^.

BUT I EXPECT A BETTER TURN OUT GUYS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Todd-Sama's Contest's   Todd-Sama's Contest's Empty

Back to top Go down

Todd-Sama's Contest's
Page 1 of 1