Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Members and Staff

Go down 
+7
Adam
Jiro
Akki
Robin
Tasio
L
Matthew
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Matthew
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Matthew

Members and Staff Empty
PostSubject: Members and Staff   Members and Staff EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 9:08 am

I would just like to say that I am extremely proud of everyone here on Ultimate Shinobi. Each and everyone of you should really give yourselves a pat on the back. You ladies and gentlemen have been making this site better and better, each and every day. We've been growing at a rapid rate and have very active and kind people here. It is a pleasure to both talk to you and RP with you. Congratulations and keep up the good work everyone, together we can make this site flourish even more.

<Feel free to post how you think we are doing so far.>

And also, Robin rules.
Back to top Go down
L

L

Members and Staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members and Staff   Members and Staff EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 9:12 am

Everyone here is great. This is a REAL Naruto community. Everyone is always on and the Admins are superior. Keep up the good, no excellent work.
Back to top Go down
Matthew
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Matthew

Members and Staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members and Staff   Members and Staff EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 9:13 am

Well said L =)
Back to top Go down
Tasio

Tasio

Members and Staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members and Staff   Members and Staff EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 9:15 am

I appreciate everyone here for welcoming me with such kind words and
open hearts. Special thanks to Adam for getting me here and helping me to get started. I also want to say that the setup of this site is great ;D maybe have a change in layouts(cause the plain white hurts meh eyes) other then thank domo arigato for welcoming into your community.
Back to top Go down
Matthew
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Matthew

Members and Staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members and Staff   Members and Staff EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 9:17 am

Everyone is welcome with open arms, no exceptions =) We pride ourselves on friendliness.
Back to top Go down
Robin
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
Robin

Members and Staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members and Staff   Members and Staff EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 1:36 pm

We do..? You pride yourself, I do all the behind the scenes crap that nobody knows about, except they are there when i have to do it. But im not complaining, as long as i get some form of satisfaction, im good. Also, I love this site, but i agree, new display and colours!
Back to top Go down
Akki
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Akki

Members and Staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members and Staff   Members and Staff EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 7:46 pm

Have to say im realling enjoying myself here things are moving quickly and not sluggishly the staff are all great and friendly just the way it should be ^_^
Back to top Go down
Jiro
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Jiro

Members and Staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members and Staff   Members and Staff EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 7:55 pm

Well said Hail. Everything seems to be going well so far though I imagine there will be more obstacles to overcome as Ultimate Shinobi grows. That said I am confident the site can overcome them.
Back to top Go down

Members and Staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members and Staff   Members and Staff EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 10:26 pm

gotta say i think that this makes sense aswell haily

I do make this site great don't i

I'm just kidding for real this site in my opinion is wayyyyyyyyyyyyy better then the other sites i've been to and in my opinion this site is better then ingoo no joke

Keep up the good work guys Ultimate shin. rules over all!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

Members and Staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members and Staff   Members and Staff EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 8:58 am

I thank you all for making this site what it is.

Personally I wanna thank:

Todd:
Mate if our characters didn't spar on REV this site may of never been created. You were my first roleplay friend and thank you alot. Your great Smile

Hailstorm:
Matty. I dont know how you find the time. But your always on. I haven't known you for long but your already one of my best roleplay mates. You do EVERYTHING for this site. And thats why you are admin. Everybody loves you man. I wish you and your soon to be fiance all the best.

Temai:
Without you bro this site wouldn't of progressed. Alot of people complain that you aren't on alot. But your always sitting with me and we always talk about ideas for the site. Ya rock bro Wink

Robin:
As he already said alot of you dont think he does much. BUT robin does something for this site almost everytime his on. His created the banners and icons. But don't blame him for the basic layout I won't let him change it haha. Thanks mate.

Fujimaru:
Fuji. Ever since you joined so much has happened. I don't see you as much anymore because of school and different timezones but i know your always on. Your fantastic man.

Shyke:
Kumori-Sensei ^.^
If it weren't for you aswell this site probably wouldn't be created. You taught me how to roleplay and always stuck up for me. Even though you sometimes were seen as a meanie for yelling at me I knew you were doing it for me. Thanks Trent.

Kadaj:
How could I NOT mention you mate. Always online. ALWAYS. You may piss me off sometimes but your still a good mate and i know you'd do anything for this site. Thanks Brad.

Kimiko:
Kimi. You probably don't know what you do for me. But oh my god when I'm stressed out from admin stuff you can just let me relax from a good talk on the chatbox. Even not words just a play with the puppets and plushies haha. Puppet Pals beat any other friendship. Thanks Lauren <3

Jiro:
Jiro mate. Being a sneaky bastard and pming you to join was one of the best things ive done. I dont understand why you weren't approved when i saw you first you are one of the best rpers ive ever seen and a great role model for this site. Great to talk to and a proper rper. Thanks for your roleplay guides that show people how to play and thanks for your great friendship.

FallenAngel:
Another Regular. and a great moderator. Your just like jiro except you have boobies which is a bonus (sorry Jess i had to say it lol) But you know i love ya Jess your great at everything you do.

Hanzo:
Another Fantastic rper and our soon to be Kazekage (probably once i finish writing this haha) Sean on REV im 6-0 in winning and if i finished my spar with you it would be 6-1 haha. Your fantastic mate and i know once you start rping and get mod you will do alot for this site. Smile

Sorry if I missed anybody.
You all complete this site.
Back to top Go down
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥

Members and Staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members and Staff   Members and Staff EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 10:32 am

*bows head*

Thank you Adam. I didn't know I did something useful for you. Ahahahaha~ Your welcome Adam.

*gives a thumbs up while holding puppets and plushies in the other hand*
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

Members and Staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members and Staff   Members and Staff EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 10:34 am

Smile puppet pals FTW
Back to top Go down
Brad
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Brad

Members and Staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members and Staff   Members and Staff EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 12:40 pm

Adam thnks for the coment man im proud be be ur friend and a part of this place it is an honor to be here and online always
Back to top Go down
Keisei

Members and Staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members and Staff   Members and Staff EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 8:16 pm

Sugoi sugoi

I like this place.. miserable that I haven't done much as of yet... D;
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

Members and Staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members and Staff   Members and Staff EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:15 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
WTFlash
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
WTFlash

Members and Staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members and Staff   Members and Staff EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:19 pm

I think the success of this place has mainly been the spirit and the organization. Everything is simple and easy, and the vibes are positives, none of the drama that pulls places apart. As long as the people who show up often set a good example, it can only grow. People are constantly looking for a good place to settle down, and this can very easily become the standard.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

Members and Staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members and Staff   Members and Staff EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 1:05 pm

Archived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Members and Staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members and Staff   Members and Staff Empty

Back to top Go down

Members and Staff
Page 1 of 1