Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Announcement - Adam's Unfortunate Absense

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jiro
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Jiro

Staff Announcement - Adam's Unfortunate Absense Empty
PostSubject: Staff Announcement - Adam's Unfortunate Absense   Staff Announcement - Adam's Unfortunate Absense EmptyTue May 05, 2009 1:28 pm

As people who may have read the related thread in the away section Adam has had truely unfortunate accident. It was fairly serious but we have been informed he is making a good recovery. Till then the Staff will act in his place and keep things going till his return. Temai, Adams older brother has been made Admin to oversee sites operation in the meantime. He is only returning until Adam gets back.

Anything that you would normally like to PM Adam about should be PMed to one of the Admin. I shall personally find time to be on every day if I can to ensure everything keeps on going.

I feel is only fair that we buckle down and further his immediate goals in his absence. Many of you may have heard of a mission board in development as of the moment to provide missions for all members. I will be accelerating my efforts there and hope to have a number of missions ready asap. In this light all members (teams) without a current mission who would like one should post in the following thread and we will see what we can do
Back to top Go down

Staff Announcement - Adam's Unfortunate Absense
Page 1 of 1