Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

600 MEMBERS!

Go down 
+17
Kayden
Jiro
Renjiro Senju
Robin
Aaron
Ryan
тнε υиdεяlιиg
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥
Pendo
Ulkira
Kessen
Brock
Nagori
Python
Blaize
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥
Adam
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

600 MEMBERS! Empty
PostSubject: 600 MEMBERS!   600 MEMBERS! EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 9:12 am

WOW! In February, I started speaking to a guy I didn't know to well on ingoo, named Taiga, who's real name happens to be Todd. We had spared once or twice and bonded so to speak, we began speaking more and more, when I brought up the idea of making a site. Eventually we came up with Ultimate Shinobi. After a few day's of setting up, we had done it, Ultimate Shinobi was open for business. Somehow, someway, we managed to hit some figure like 50 members in a week, something crazy like that. Two youngsters had overcome a lot of criticizing from superiors on other sites and managed to begin the legacy of Ultimate Shinobi.

Naruto roleplaying was something I stumbled upon accidentally, I was actually searching for something like World of Warcraft, except with Naruto characters, I ended up finding text based roleplaying and quickly worked my way through the ranks, until I opened Ultimate Shinobi. Now my wonderful creation is 600 members large and increasing everyday.

There's a lot of people who helped me get to where I am today, I'd like to thank them for developing me into what I am today.

Firstly, to the people who helped me develop my roleplaying skills, Robin and Shyke. You both helped me in my journey a lot. But the list doesn't end there. I wanna thank all the veterans of the site that have stuck by Ultimate Shinobi through thick and thin, making the site what it is today.

So to the true site veterans in my eyes thanks to:

• Matthew
  • Todd
  • Robin
  • Pendo
  • Brad
  • Tailbone
  • Jiro
  • Kimiko
  • FallenAngel
  • Mino
  • L
  • Shyke
  • Cyrus
  • Casey
  • Zane
  • Elder Sage
  • Travis
  • Brock
  • Strange Ace
  • Kenshiki Naito
  • Initake
  • Osaru

To me, this is the list of true veterans, who have stuck by the site through everything and have been with me since the start.

I would like to continue on personally thanking Rockboy, who was apart of my first genin squad on ingoo and John and Blitzboy, who were true inspirations. Now finally, I really from the bottom of my heart, thank ingoo. I know some of my members dislike ingoo and some of ingoo members dislike Ultimate Shinobi, but, ingoo is here I started, it's were I developed, yes Ultimate Shinobi is my home now, but ingoo back then was a brilliant site to roleplay on, thank you so much.

A lot of people ask I think Ultimate Shinobi would have survived if it wasn't for ingoo, my answer is yes. Although ingoo helped us get off our feet, they didn't get us off our feet, we helped ourselves. Now, 600+ members strong and still raising, I thank every single person who has put effort and time into U.S. Without you guys, we truly wouldn't have survived, members are what makes a site active and make's it what it is, all the site can do is make sure everybody is having an enjoyable and fun time.

I would like to also thank people that have personally made my time here more enjoyable, although they aren't veterans, they have made large impacts to the site.

Thanks also to:

• L33
  • Pat
  • Dame
  • Allie
  • Lexi
  • WTFlash
  • Ulkira
  • Senkou
  • Washi (please come back)
  • Fox
  • DCP
  • Z
  • Hage
  • Meg
  • Chuck
  • TNT
  • Mr.K
  • Kessen

You guys have also made a huge impact on me, lots of love to you all.

Thank you to all of Ultimate Shinobi's members and staff, words cannot explain how much gratitude I have for you all, even Shiko and Anbu San...

Thanks a billion,

Love Adam.

Last edited by Adam on Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥

600 MEMBERS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 600 MEMBERS!   600 MEMBERS! EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 9:21 am

Awwie. Glad to be here, Adam. I truly do enjoy this site, and it makes me happy to see how far it has come. Just reading the history of this site, I have even more appreciation for this site, and the people here. You have made quite the impact on me, as well. Much love, hun. <3
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

600 MEMBERS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 600 MEMBERS!   600 MEMBERS! EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 9:26 am

Adam this site kicks ass. May this never fall! ever. We will be united and keep this site going strong
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

600 MEMBERS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 600 MEMBERS!   600 MEMBERS! EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 9:37 am

WOO! IM ON A GOOD LIST! Razz But I can't accept the thanks, Adam, for it is I who should be thanking you.

...Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Nagori
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Nagori

600 MEMBERS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 600 MEMBERS!   600 MEMBERS! EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 5:08 pm

It is gewd to be rping here still every now and then. ~ Shyke
Back to top Go down
Brock
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

600 MEMBERS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 600 MEMBERS!   600 MEMBERS! EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 5:10 pm

Woo, i'm a veteran. Thanks mate and congratulations! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kessen
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kessen

600 MEMBERS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 600 MEMBERS!   600 MEMBERS! EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 5:44 pm

You have my gratitude Adam for creating this awesome site, although I don't have many friends here, aheheh I just need time ^_^ xD.

Still may the site grow more and surpass the odds thanks to a great guy like Adam and its staff who is the roots of Ultimate Shinobi.

^_^

~Kessen
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

600 MEMBERS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 600 MEMBERS!   600 MEMBERS! EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 7:46 pm

Well, I'm not one to get all sappy, but thanks Adam and all those who contributed to the site for making this one hell of a place to RP on.

So, we gonna throw a party or what? Razz
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

600 MEMBERS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 600 MEMBERS!   600 MEMBERS! EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 8:10 pm

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY, I ish a veteran! :3

Same here, Adam. I started with ingoo on complete accident after looking for a Naruto MMORPG, but couldn't find it. So eventually, after going through 4 or 5 sites and when Shinobi Hunters (the original) got deleted I quit RPing for months until I stumbled upon this site. It was around February 14, it was about 3:37 in the morning EST, and I was watching Avatar: the Last Airbender. I remember it as one of my favorite past moments, the second beginning of my RPing experience, and the first beginning of an amazing site: Ultimate Shinobi.
Back to top Go down
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥

600 MEMBERS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 600 MEMBERS!   600 MEMBERS! EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 6:41 am

I'm so proud of the site and everyone that helped! Lots of love! <3
Back to top Go down
тнε υиdεяlιиg
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
тнε υиdεяlιиg

600 MEMBERS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 600 MEMBERS!   600 MEMBERS! EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 11:42 am

IM A VETERAN, I FREAKING LOVE YOU ADAM <3

Ok, Not really. Your just pretty damned awesome. Very Happy

Congrats to U.S! Great job in reaching 600! 400 More and Ingoo will be looking at you like "Oh Shit, they're climbing, RUN AWAY!" ;D
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Ryan

600 MEMBERS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 600 MEMBERS!   600 MEMBERS! EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 1:11 pm

Congratulations to all, well done.
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Aaron

600 MEMBERS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 600 MEMBERS!   600 MEMBERS! EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 2:06 pm

Congratulations.
Back to top Go down
Robin
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
Robin

600 MEMBERS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 600 MEMBERS!   600 MEMBERS! EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 2:09 pm

Fuck you Adam! You legitimately made me cry. Sad I feel like the biggest douche now, thank you very much. But, these aren't tears of sadness, but they are tears of Growth and Joy.

I'm going to share how I fit into this equation so early and how I've contributed and how as a veteran member, on who I'd love to thank.

My roleplaying Journey began with me stumbling upon a young site named Naruto's Way of the Ninja. Back then, it was the original; Nwotn, and it had about 80 really active members. ... I learnt how to roleplay with basic grammar at that time and moving on ... I learnt the majority of my roleplaying with the Naruto's Way of the Ninja Series, having progressed from Academy Student; right through to Koorikage [Kage of the Village Hidden in the Snow], and yeah. Then it went inactive. BUT! During that time, I was really bored with roleplaying and I decided to check up on some other more active ones. I stumbled upon Ingoo and with a FUCK load of convincing, managed to secure myself a spot in the Akatsuki. It just so happened to be that I traveled to Konoha where I decided to fight against a team, consisting of RockBoy, Adam and some random Uchiha who's name I forget, leaded by Shyke. So I fought all 4 of them. However, I slipped up during the fight and ended up Godmodding a little. This lead to an argument on Chatbox between me, shyke and Adam. Shyke logged off and Adam was completely blowing his top off at me, until I finally agreed that I did Godmod. Then, somehow Adam forgave me and with sheer luck; invited me to attend this forum.

During this time, A huge war was sparked in NWOTN2 and I was apart of it; I killed two B ranked ninjas and helped win the war. During this 3month war period, I went extremely inactive on US and thankfully returned, when it sparked into proper life. I created the first graphic images[banners and rank images] and since then, have primarily been the Graphic designer for this site. So if it weren't for my godmod, I wouldn't be here at this level.

So I'd like to personally thank:

• Adam
  • Todd
  • Pat
  • Jiro
  • Matthew
  • Brock
  • Shyke
  • and many others. But these names have helped me A LOT!

So, thankyou a lot and pheeeewee! 600 members. xD
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

600 MEMBERS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 600 MEMBERS!   600 MEMBERS! EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 3:02 pm

Correcting Robin's mistakes:

-The third genin of our team was a Nara..
-I talked to you on my first night of roleplaying at like 1am asking you tips and we decided to eventually fight each other one day, but i was academy student.
-When i reached genin, Shyke decided we could face you... after that, yeah, godmodding occurred and Adam lost his patience, but now I luff you!

So happy your apart of our site!
Back to top Go down
Brock
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

600 MEMBERS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 600 MEMBERS!   600 MEMBERS! EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 4:44 pm

Robin wrote:
Fuck you Adam! You legitimately made me cry. Sad I feel like the biggest douche now, thank you very much. But, these aren't tears of sadness, but they are tears of Growth and Joy.

I'm going to share how I fit into this equation so early and how I've contributed and how as a veteran member, on who I'd love to thank.

My roleplaying Journey began with me stumbling upon a young site named Naruto's Way of the Ninja. Back then, it was the original; Nwotn, and it had about 80 really active members. ... I learnt how to roleplay with basic grammar at that time and moving on ... I learnt the majority of my roleplaying with the Naruto's Way of the Ninja Series, having progressed from Academy Student; right through to Koorikage [Kage of the Village Hidden in the Snow], and yeah. Then it went inactive. BUT! During that time, I was really bored with roleplaying and I decided to check up on some other more active ones. I stumbled upon Ingoo and with a FUCK load of convincing, managed to secure myself a spot in the Akatsuki. It just so happened to be that I traveled to Konoha where I decided to fight against a team, consisting of RockBoy, Adam and some random Uchiha who's name I forget, leaded by Shyke. So I fought all 4 of them. However, I slipped up during the fight and ended up Godmodding a little. This lead to an argument on Chatbox between me, shyke and Adam. Shyke logged off and Adam was completely blowing his top off at me, until I finally agreed that I did Godmod. Then, somehow Adam forgave me and with sheer luck; invited me to attend this forum.

During this time, A huge war was sparked in NWOTN2 and I was apart of it; I killed two B ranked ninjas and helped win the war. During this 3month war period, I went extremely inactive on US and thankfully returned, when it sparked into proper life. I created the first graphic images[banners and rank images] and since then, have primarily been the Graphic designer for this site. So if it weren't for my godmod, I wouldn't be here at this level.

So I'd like to personally thank:

• Adam
  • Todd
  • Pat
  • Jiro
  • Matthew
  • Brock
  • Shyke
  • and many others. But these names have helped me A LOT!

So, thankyou a lot and pheeeewee! 600 members. xD

Thaaaaaaanks! =3
Back to top Go down
Renjiro Senju
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Renjiro Senju

600 MEMBERS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 600 MEMBERS!   600 MEMBERS! EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 5:49 pm

renjis not on the veterane list but mino is. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Back to top Go down
Jiro
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Jiro

600 MEMBERS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 600 MEMBERS!   600 MEMBERS! EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 9:50 pm

US keeps on growing. May it never stop.

Inciddently nice posts Adam and Robin. You Aussies might smell of stale beer and vomit but you can certainly post Smile
Back to top Go down
Kayden

Kayden

600 MEMBERS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 600 MEMBERS!   600 MEMBERS! EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:24 am

A great thing that happened here. I joined here very early, and while I thought this place would grow, I never imagined Ultimate Shinobi would grow this fast. Congrats Adam, and everyone else who helped out on the site. I just wish I would have had a bigger role and effect on the growth of the site.

~Kayden
Back to top Go down
Tailbone
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Tailbone

600 MEMBERS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 600 MEMBERS!   600 MEMBERS! EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 3:03 am

Wow, I remember joining back in mid February and I've watched this place grow from a small but quickly growing site to a large and popular site and it has been an honor to tag along for the ride. Also, it was nice to see that I'm considered a veteran despite not doing much. Thanks for US Adam and all who built it up to it's current state.
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

600 MEMBERS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 600 MEMBERS!   600 MEMBERS! EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 3:33 am

I remember when i first started RPing. I was in another fight with my dad, and i was hiding in my room for the weekend. I went on my laptop, searching for something to get my mind of things and my RL problems. I ended up stumbling on Ingoo on accident, and decided to join. After learning what real Rping was, i finally made a character. A week alter, i was refered to US, so i joined thinking nothing of it. I ended up falling in love with it after just a few weeks on here. After a month or so, i ended up leaving Ingoo so i could this site full-time(it also doesnt help with the whole 'corruption in ingoo thing' but im not going there right now). This site really started my RPing story. I came from a 3 sentence poster, to someone who on average can do over 800 words. I =ve been on many different sites, and probably will ocnitnue to do so, but this site has always been there for me, and ive been there for it.

Long Live Ultimate Shinobi and its members!
Back to top Go down
Shiko
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Shiko

600 MEMBERS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 600 MEMBERS!   600 MEMBERS! EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 3:45 am

Jiro wrote:

Inciddently nice posts Adam and Robin. You Aussies might smell of stale beer and vomit)

Thats kinda mean....

But i dun see my name up there >>
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

600 MEMBERS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 600 MEMBERS!   600 MEMBERS! EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 3:49 am

Thats cuz you make their life a living hell. Razz
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

600 MEMBERS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 600 MEMBERS!   600 MEMBERS! EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 3:51 am

[quote="Shiko"]
Jiro wrote:

But i dun see my name up there >>

Yes, yours is. Adam says he loves us all, even you and Anbu-San XD
Back to top Go down
Brock
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

600 MEMBERS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 600 MEMBERS!   600 MEMBERS! EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 4:52 am

Shiko, you may have joined earlier than me, but your not a veteran, because, yes, you made their life a living hell the other month (maybe even now, don't know) and I don't think you we're active back then.

But still, basically all people before Adam made this topic, we're probably... beta like testers, except, the site was already released... Actually, screw it, it's hard to find the answer. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

600 MEMBERS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 600 MEMBERS!   600 MEMBERS! Empty

Back to top Go down

600 MEMBERS!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next