Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pros and Cons. [Open for one more person]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

Pros and Cons. [Open for one more person] Empty
PostSubject: Pros and Cons. [Open for one more person]   Pros and Cons. [Open for one more person] EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 7:22 am

It was his first ever failed mission. Orito hadn't brought the Hokage back safely. The Hokage and his girlfriend were killing by a unknown man believed to be Akatsuki. 'Even that poor genin kid did better than me. I didn't even reach Yuto in time' Orito thought to himself. He was miserable, he pushed open the tavern door and looked around. It was quite tonight, not very full. Orito went up and sat at the counter. "What can I get you Orito?" said the bartender who knew Orito because became here often. "The usual" Orito answered "Shin Janru it is" answered the bartender as he turned around and prepared a drink. "If only they sent me to rescue Rose. Maybe I'd be the only one dead" Orito mumbled to himself. He looked up at some photos in frames around the room. There was photos of all the bar regulars. Orito with Rose and Yuto, Yuto with some jounin, Rose and Yuto kissing, Orito with Yuto and another jounin being buds. Orito just placed his head on the counter as the sound of a glass hitting the table made him sit back up. "Whats wrong mate" asked the bartender. "Nothing" Orito replied knowing that nobody knew that the Hokage was dead yet. Orito put his lips on his glass and paused looking at another picture of all the Hokage, Orito just stared at Yuto's picture. He was smiling so big, looking so happy. But that was all gone now. Orito continued to drink is drink. "Another please" he said to the bartender.
Back to top Go down
Brad
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Brad

PostSubject: Re: Pros and Cons. [Open for one more person]   Pros and Cons. [Open for one more person] EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 8:20 am

Albel saw that the tavern had been built and he headed in to find a man sitting down with a bad look on his face. "Mate I heared about the incident at the bridge too....that kid what's his name....Kadaj died trying to save Yuto brave as all hell that kid was he would have made a damn fine Jounin some day kid had so much guts lets drink to him, Yuto and that poor girl Rose they will live in our hearts for years to come....All of you left raise ur glass and show respect to our fallen ORU ORU ORU" Albel had sorrow in his heart which he had replaced with Hate he hated the Akatsuki for what they had done and now he wanted revenge "Bar tender birng me ur strongest rum you have i cant be stuffed getting a cheap drink" Albel was hit hard by what had happened at the bridge he told all to raise a glass in respect for who had died and what they died for "everyone this is for the people who died saving us" Albel waited for a roar to come out.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Pros and Cons. [Open for one more person]   Pros and Cons. [Open for one more person] EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 8:37 am

Orito was approached by feminine looking man. The male started talking to Orito about the Hokage,Rose and that genin. "Kadaj hey? So thats his name. Brave boy that one" The jounin raised his arm and toasted to the people that were lost today. Orito looked around, he knew that the people in the bar that they didn't know what the jounin was talking about. Orito stood up next to the jounin. "Residents of Konoha. I'm sorry to tell you that what this man is talking about. Is that three ninja were killed today by the Akatsuki" Orito paused as the bar went silent. "One of which...was Yuto Hozumi. The Hokage" he finished in a very soft voice. He finished his toast as he drank with the other jounin and then everybody else. "One more please" Orito said to the bartender as he sat back down at the counter. "Well I'm Orito Aburame. I was a good friend of Rose and Yuto. I used to be one of Yuto's guards out on missions" Orito explained.
Back to top Go down
Brad
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Brad

PostSubject: Re: Pros and Cons. [Open for one more person]   Pros and Cons. [Open for one more person] EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 5:20 pm

"Ori..to....your the new Hokage bloody hell sir its honor to drink with you now my name is Albel Nox or formaly known as Albel The Wicked now let us toast to a new Hokage and to our deerly beloved fallen may they live forever" Albel raised his glass and drank the entire glass in one go "bartender get me another please need more to keep myself quite tonight" Albel was in a unhappy mood again he lost his Hokage to the Akatsuki scum and a young genin died trying to stop it all from happening he was ashamed that he didnt get there. "How...could..thus happen...the....A...katsuki..must die.."
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Pros and Cons. [Open for one more person]   Pros and Cons. [Open for one more person] EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 9:33 am

[Topic Closed: I'm done here it still counts. You've meet me. But the hokage has places to be]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pros and Cons. [Open for one more person]   Pros and Cons. [Open for one more person] Empty

Back to top Go down

Pros and Cons. [Open for one more person]
Page 1 of 1