Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm to nice of a person.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

I'm to nice of a person. Empty
PostSubject: I'm to nice of a person.   I'm to nice of a person. EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 9:18 am

This is because I love Night.

Name: Eye Sealing Method
Type: Fuuinjutsu
Element: None
Description: This seal is placed on the back of the head of a willing target. The user will form a handseal, and then touch the back of the target's head with their index and middle finger. The touched area will glow red momentarily with the kanji for seal, before fading invisibly. This seal makes it so upon death, the wearer of the seal's eyes will implode, losing all doujutsu and kekkei genkai, so there eyes cannot be stolen.
Link: (When making new jutsus you must train them. Read the Training Page in rules. post the link here for admins to check)

The training will be me placing the seal on Night.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
FallenAngel

I'm to nice of a person. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm to nice of a person.   I'm to nice of a person. EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 9:45 am

approved...
Back to top Go down

I'm to nice of a person.
Page 1 of 1