Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ninja Academy, group 1 test [Rika]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Furude Rika
Academy Student
Academy Student
Furude Rika

Ninja Academy, group 1 test [Rika] Empty
PostSubject: Ninja Academy, group 1 test [Rika]   Ninja Academy, group 1 test [Rika] EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 2:20 am

Unable once again to sleep, wondering what cruel fate might await her in this strange world she had wandered the streets at night. she was able to obtain a small bottle of wine and a glass in which to drink from a weary merchant who was not attentive enough to his wares, her mind hung on those thoughts as she came crashing back to reality. Among the blowing leaves of the forest clearing she faced her new teacher. she studied him closely, I dont know who will be a friend in this world, or who will try to kill me, I must be ready the sword at her waist felt heavy this morning, an odd foreboding since it was something that had never happened before and she felt the strange sensation that today would be difficult. the staff on her back itched with a want to be removed and used "hanyuu... have you found any more about this world" her companion appeared next to her, unable to be seen by any others, and she suspected the man across from her could see her lips move gently "nothing at all yet, I have been able to contact who came to aid me... hau I hope he knows whats going on, or if it can be fixed"

she closed her eyes taking a deep breath as the din of the throng of students around her came crashing back to her thoughts "thats right... I'm supposed to spar this man, wish me luck hanyuu" her body dropped naturally into a wide stance hands outstretched, palms up, much like the hyuuga style. Eyes continued to study her mark waiting for any sign of movement, she recalled memories in her mind that were not hers, memories of combat technique and common knowledge to a martial artist locate the strong side, keep my own hidden, be ready to move at all times, and expect anything her body began to sway gently back and forth ready to spin and place pressure in a certain joint or place in the body to deflect an attack and ready for a counter, her mind dropped once again from the reality of students and returned to the forest and the man in front of her

word count: 374
Back to top Go down
TNT
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Academy, group 1 test [Rika]   Ninja Academy, group 1 test [Rika] EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 2:31 am

Good job. You don't belong in the academy, but you must stay here until I release you. Razz

Back to top Go down
Furude Rika
Academy Student
Academy Student
Furude Rika

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Academy, group 1 test [Rika]   Ninja Academy, group 1 test [Rika] EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 2:33 am

lol... I'm not unused to RP (hokage on my site) just... this char knows nothing of ninja world and AS fit her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Academy, group 1 test [Rika]   Ninja Academy, group 1 test [Rika] Empty

Back to top Go down

Ninja Academy, group 1 test [Rika]
Page 1 of 1