Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Group One: Post test

Go down 
+2
Furude Rika
TNT
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TNT
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin

Group One: Post test Empty
PostSubject: Group One: Post test   Group One: Post test EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 9:43 am

I have a post made already. What I want you all to do is to post on here. Make it as long as you want. Try to beat mine though. I'm not revealing the length of my post until all posts are in. There will be no editing after it is posted and a word count must acompany it. If you beat my post, I will give you a grade of 200. Good luck and post ASAP.
Back to top Go down
Furude Rika
Academy Student
Academy Student
Furude Rika

PostSubject: Re: Group One: Post test   Group One: Post test EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 3:38 pm

Rika wandered up the winding path to the mountain glass of wine in hand swirling it idly as she walked, she didnt pay much attention to the path her feet traveled. she just felt an odd drawing sensation to the lands here, so high up and away from the people she would be able to reflect here. she made her way to the top of the mountain and stood there looking off over the now quiet village, she took a perch atop the stone faces now almost forgetting the glass she held limply in her hand. her mind ached to know the problem that had occered in her last travel back in time from her death in hinamizawa. "I was so close to, I knew who was behind it all, and what I would have to do to stop them" hanyuu appeared at her side, the transparent "god" floating off the edge of the cliff "auu.. I still havnt been able to figure out what happened, we have a theory we went... too far back when I asked for assistance... say thousands of years so..." she floated over and sat next to rika "I'm sorry, but I also do not believe it possible to return at all... not for many years yet... we have used my power so many times, it has basically depleted them all" Rika sighed and looked down over the village "so I have no choice but to live and learn in this new time and place" she raised the glass to her lips and drank slowly "at least I am not destined to die in this new world we have been thrust into... I may actually get the chance to grow old, I will miss my friends though..." she sighed heavier and looked down at her dangling feet.

she sat there in contemplation for many hours, the glass long empty in her hands, she thought about dropping it but did not, it was a fine glass so she carried it along with her, she did however regret not beinging the bottle of wine with her. she slowly pushed herself back ontop of the mountain setting her feet once again on solid ground "there is no room in this world for the careless fun I used to have with keichi and the others, I hope that will not always be true, but... it never was careless for me anyways" she looked down "we were so close... but no use to worry about it now I mean.. there is no way back... right" Hanyuu simply nodded her sad confirmation "we make use of this world, for if whatever reason we are able to return... what we learn here could be useful" she smiled "and I want to know what I am like when I am older, I will finally get to see this body grow" she smiled faintly and began her decent back down the mountain, she looked off in the distance and saw the sun rising well... no point in sleeping now, another long day awaits me of training probably, we will see what our teacher has for us tomorrow hanyuu... perhaps I might learn something of these odd magics I see performed around this village

Rika wandered toawrds home not really paying attention to where her feet took her, and letting her mind and eyes wander, as she traveled, her body began to slowly change, instinctivly her hand went to catch the shrine maidens garbs before they fell as she shifted subconsciously into the half squirrel form which intrigued her so much. she prayed a quick thanks that no one was around and slipped the clothes intoa small bag about her waist and scurried quickly up the side of a building to wander the roof tops until she changed back. after a few minutes her body shifted again and returned to rika, it was the body she willed most and so it came to be over time, she was vaguely learning how to control this odd ability given to her by the body itself, since it was not her own. she sighed and quickly redressed herself and took a look around, in the distance she saw a library of the village itself and thought hmm... perhaps I will not have to wait for sensei to teach me, perhaps some books in there may have info that I would need she climbed down a nearby poll from the roof top, still unable to use chakra and the drop would be a bit much.

feet once again upon the ground she made her way liesurely to the library and enetered with a glance at the sun still a few hours yet till the academy classes begin this will be a good place to spend it she slowly browsed along the many different sections of the library finding many different things, some love novels, manga, fantasy novels, and a catagory called jutsu, the word struck a faint bell in her mind as she had heard it around the village several times as well as the academy, she stepped into the section and began her quick search of the books looking for some basic info, she found one "beginner chakra molding" and next to it "jutsu basics" both by the same person, one came in scrolls rather than books which made her curious

she took her two finds to one of the tables and used some books she found as weights to hold the scrolls open, she started with the begginer chakra molding book and opened to page one it held a glossary "chapter one: chakra explination" To perform techniques, ninja need to use their chakra. Chakra comes from two places: (1) the body energy inherent in the trillions of their cells and (2) the mental & spiritual energy gained from exercise and experience. To perform a jutsu, the ninja will bring out and release these two energies. The amount of chakra required for a technique will vary depending upon its size and complexity. she began to summarise this in her mind to get a better hold of it "chakra comes from the bodies natural energy, a similar word "chi" came to her mind that had the same description. and as well from training and experience, "or self meditation" those thoughts also popped into her head quickly and were also linked to "chi"

she began to read on For Taijutsu the ninja does not need to necessarily use chakra, as some attacks merely use the stamina required to carry out the attack. For Ninjutsu the ninja's chakra control will determine how much chakra is used on the technique. For ninja with excellent chakra control, they will use the minimum amount with nothing wasted. For ninja with poor chakra control, they will expend more chakra than needed to accomplish their jutsu. again she went over this point in her mind to simplify it rereading to double check herself "taijutsu" do not require chakra, but the physical endurance required to create chakra, so chakra is also made through the bodies strength and training. and ninjutsu, I'll guess is those magics requires a control of the chakra, which seems to differ in ability from person to person

she skimmed through more of the book ahead, so chakra flows through a system closely related to the blood stream, and travels throughout the organs themselves. without this chakra system molding would be impossible, and were this to be severed it will never again be useable, this sytems also includes 361 tenketsu which if influenced correctly from a hyuuga utilizing the Jyuuken style isnt that another name for baguazhong?? flashed through her memory and she let it pass glad for the help. create pressure on the tenketsu and closes the chakra system, making molding impossible and possibly harming internal organs. she grinned slowly so thats why they taught points other then the pressure points around the organs, they said its not likely but could cripple an opponent

she continued reading on about using chakra as well as how to mold and extort it in the muscles to increase the capability of the bodies natural limits, this would be extremely useful because once she concentrated enough she could feel a large amount of chakra flowing through her from the training this body had gone through and the memories of all the interesting and challenging games she had played with her friends, often teaching her to think clearly in stressful situations as well as witty ways to escape a tight spot. she then turned to the scroll on the table and used the book as a weight as she spread it out "basic academy ninjutsu" the most basic form of ninjutsu a student will learn in the academy is the transformation technique, this is also the most useful of the techinques "excepting maybe the clone technique"

This jutsu is taught to every ninja in the ninja academy, henge allows the ninja to tranform themselves into any person or object, this allows the ninja to mvoe with steal or to trick their opponents. Grace's thought popped into mind once again so a shitty version of what I can already do great in performing this jutsu you will need to focus the chakra outside of your body and morph it into an appearance of a mirror image of your "target" remember if you face them everything is backwards, make sure to get the correct defining features on the correct side of the body

Rika looked to the clock in the room and noticed the time, it was getting time for the academy to start, she quickly rolled up the scroll and left it laying on the table beside the book and rushed out of the door now putting her new knowledge of chakra into her legs to move faster so she wouldnt be late, she was advised not to be late to any of the classes, and had yet to figure out what happens if you are
word count=(543 previous) current 1681

Last edited by Furude Rika on Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ßΓ¡┼┼
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
ßΓ¡┼┼

PostSubject: Re: Group One: Post test   Group One: Post test EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 2:26 am

It was five in the morning. The sun was close to rising in the Leaf Village, so the sky was a dark blue, but light. But sure enough, it was a shade of blue. The girl sat on her bed with her legs in cris-cross style. She was well rested and ready for training. It was her day off from the academy. What better way to improve her skills then training on a day of relaxation? She jumped out of bed and got dressed in her clothing, went to the kitchen and ate a fast breakfast. After she was done eating, she ran to the door of her house and slipped on her blue ninja sandals and ran out the door.

On her way to the training grounds, she heard a scream. "What was that!?" She asked herself. She looked in all directions and heard the scream again. Shiori ran in the direction she heard the screams in the Hidden Leaf Forest. She saw a young woman with a pool of blood surrounding her body. Shiori ran over to the woman and stood next to her body that lied on the floor. "Are you alright!?" She asked the woman. The woman nodded weakly and said that some bandits had kidnapped her baby. Shiori promised the woman that she would return her baby and in an instant, she was off to the bandits hideout bu following the trail of disappearing footsteps in the dirt.

After fifteen minutes, she arrived at the hideout. Seeing how there was so many bandits, they wouldn't notice one extra, would they? She performed a handseal and whispered Henge No Jutsu. There was a puff of smoke and she had transformed into a bandit. She walked in the hideout with the other bandits not knowing who she really was. She chuckled to herself in her mind and thought So this is where the basics come in handy! She entered a dark metal tent with a small child in a cage that was hanging from the ceiling. "This must be the baby..." She said to herself and ended the transformation. She reached into her shuriken pouch and threw at the rope keeping the cage above the ground and it fell to the floor with a loud BANG. Crap! She thought to herself as she heard the bandits moving towards the tent. No way out.... She thought.

Once again, she performed a handseal and whispered Bunshin No Jutsu. A clone of Shiori appeared next to her. But this clone did not have the ability to attack or defend. In this situation, it would have to do. The real Shiori ordered her clone to distract the bandits, and so it did. When the coast was clear, she ran out of the tent and headed for the exit of the hideout. Three bandits noticed her and threw kunai aimed at her neck and forehead. With the baby on her shoulders, she performed one more handseald Karawami No Jutsu! She said. The kunai hit her, but then a log appeared in her place - 'causing her to escape from their clutches. Shiroi got out of the hideout alive and headed back to where she saw the woman earlier. She was still there, luckily, and she seemed worried. Shiori returned the baby to the mother and then the mother left after thanking the academy student.

After all that, she went to the training grounds to train with projectiles, smiling whenever she thought of what she had done. When the day was over, she returned home and go ready for bed. At eight o' clock at night. Today was her best day ever. She saved a life and was able to train at the same time.

Word Count; 618
Back to top Go down
TNT
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: Group One: Post test   Group One: Post test EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 2:49 am

OOOO! Mit got showed up! Razz
Back to top Go down
Furude Rika
Academy Student
Academy Student
Furude Rika

PostSubject: Re: Group One: Post test   Group One: Post test EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 3:32 am

((I can make it longer easily Razz dont make me either... you wont want to have to sit there and read it Razz))
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

PostSubject: Re: Group One: Post test   Group One: Post test EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 3:40 am

I don't havta read nothin. I can make you tell me what it says. Razz
Back to top Go down
Furude Rika
Academy Student
Academy Student
Furude Rika

PostSubject: Re: Group One: Post test   Group One: Post test EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 3:41 am

lol... ><
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

PostSubject: Re: Group One: Post test   Group One: Post test EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 3:43 am

Don't worry, I'm not THAT much of an asshole. I'd only make you tell me the important parts. Razz
Back to top Go down
ßΓ¡┼┼
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
ßΓ¡┼┼

PostSubject: Re: Group One: Post test   Group One: Post test EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 3:44 am

(OOC: Plus; No editing you post once it has been sent. Razz)
Back to top Go down
Furude Rika
Academy Student
Academy Student
Furude Rika

PostSubject: Re: Group One: Post test   Group One: Post test EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 3:58 am

just saying... it would have been easyto triple that posts length
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

PostSubject: Re: Group One: Post test   Group One: Post test EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 4:02 am

Prove it.
Back to top Go down
Furude Rika
Academy Student
Academy Student
Furude Rika

PostSubject: Re: Group One: Post test   Group One: Post test EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 12:22 pm

edited.... and told you it would be simple... took about another 10 mins... not to long, and word of ref (any older member who knows me knows this) my chars love to learn Very Happy a library is like a candy shop Razz
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Group One: Post test   Group One: Post test EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 2:03 pm

Thats pretty immature guys, it doesn't matter who posted the most.
Back to top Go down
Furude Rika
Academy Student
Academy Student
Furude Rika

PostSubject: Re: Group One: Post test   Group One: Post test EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 2:05 pm

meh... its mostly having fun... and its a test about post length lol XD
Back to top Go down
ßΓ¡┼┼
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
ßΓ¡┼┼

PostSubject: Re: Group One: Post test   Group One: Post test EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 11:06 pm

-cough- Mit and TNT started it, I was just telling Mit the rules that TNT posted that read
Dynomite wrote:
There will be no editing after it is posted
So I'm not really immature, am I? >_>
Back to top Go down
Furude Rika
Academy Student
Academy Student
Furude Rika

PostSubject: Re: Group One: Post test   Group One: Post test EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 12:06 am

lol.. thats why I put previous word count, but he also told me to prove it Razz so I added the extra 3 or 4 paragraphs lol... ist still branched off the original post Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TNT
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: Group One: Post test   Group One: Post test EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 9:54 am

-10 points for holding back during a test. When your being tested, be rediculously detailed. BTW, I'm making the mission, and because of Tahji's not being around, only you two get to go on it.
Back to top Go down
Furude Rika
Academy Student
Academy Student
Furude Rika

PostSubject: Re: Group One: Post test   Group One: Post test EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 3:46 pm

lol... alright Razz and I didnt really hold back its just, that was going to be char development planned a little later, and saw no point in making that for an academy test lol >< I mean... most jounin on most sites dont make average posts past 300

mission sounds good cant wait to go on it ^^, but would also like a formal class where our chars themselves learn ^^
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

PostSubject: Re: Group One: Post test   Group One: Post test EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 10:01 am

O yay.....we get to sit in class and I get to teach you how to RP in the lovely tourture device known as "school." I mean, if you REALLY RP in the same place over and over, saying the same things over and over...I mean, that's not gonna teach you much, now is it? We all need excitement. If we RP in the actual building for an entire topic, then it's not me or im teaching you how to improvise.
Back to top Go down
Akuma Kotta
Academy Student
Academy Student
Akuma Kotta

PostSubject: Re: Group One: Post test   Group One: Post test EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 10:20 am

It was dark, and the rain outside was so fierce, it was as if thousands of needles made of ice were being shot downwards, towards the people on the ground. Ryouji was sitting at the end of his bed, looking down at his knees that were beneath part of his sheets that he had not completely uncovered himself with. He let out a sigh, and then sat up, the overgrowth of the sheet falling gently to the ground. He then preceded to walk to his window, and place his arm on the its cold, hard surface. He then rested his head on his arm and stared out into the gray distance. "We never get rain like this. I wish it would go away, it's raining so hard that the academy was canceled." Ryouji thought.

He then decided that he wasn't going to waste the whole day by moping around inside of his house, and decided to go for a walk outside on this rainy day. He got an umbrella, and even though it was going to be cold, he left his rain jacket inside of his house. As he took his first step outside, the rain hit him like senbon. It stung because of the cold, but he powered through it, and went to get something to eat. He went straight for the ramen shop, knowing that the warm ramen would be able to stir up his icy appendages. As he approached the Ramen shop, he noticed that their weren't a lot of people there, so he just went in. He sat down as the people behind the counter greeted him. He placed his money down on the counter, and asked for a hot bowl of the normal ramen, seeing as how he didn't really have the money for the better kind.

As he slurped down his food, stinging his mouth from the heat, and then the owner of the ramen shop started to ask Ryouji a question. "Hey kid, what are you doing out at a time like this, you'll catch a death of cold." Ryouji couldn't remember the last time he heard someone speak like that, but he held back his laughter to answer this man's question. "Sir, I was home alone, and wanted some quality food. This weather was just an obstacle." Ryouji said, trying to be as polite as possible. The man just grunted and looked away, obviously displeased with today's youth. As Ryouji finished his ramen, he thanked the man and started to head back towards his house.

The rain had picked up, if that was possible, and Ryouji immediately regretted not bringing his jacket. He held himself, and leaned forward while walking through the rain. He was so cold, he started to run towrds his house. He got there rather quickly, and opened the door as if a deranged serial killer was after him. He closed the door immediately, and started to enjoy the warmth of his house. As soon as he entered his home, he heard his father call him from in the other room. "Ryouji, where were you?" A rather simple question by his father, and Ryouji answered as honestly as he could. I went to get some food at the ramen shop." Ryouji then thought of how crazy he was for walking in the rain for ramen.

His father scorned him for doing that without a jacket, and sentenced him to his room for the rest of the night. Ryouji simply bowed, sadly, and slowly walked up his stairs into his room. His room was rather bare, no posters, nothing interesting to speak of. There was just a bed, white walls, and a desk. The desk was Ryouji's favorite, considering all he usually did was study and right in his journal. It wasn't his dad's choice that his room was so bland, it was Ryouji's. He liked it very simple, and liked that his room didn't have any distractions, so he could concentrate on his work. He loved to study the different clans in the village, and he found the jutsus that they used rather interesting.

His favorite clan in the village, besides his own of course, was the Inuzukas. Ryouji wanted a dog so badly, but his father forbid it, saying that Ryouji wasn't ready for an animal. Ryouji knew that his father was lying, thinking that there must be an alternate reason behind it. Something out of the corner of his eye broke his concentration, so he quickly jerked his head towards his bedroom window. It was the rain, the clouds had broken up almost completely. Ryouji was happy that he soon got to go back to the academy. It was pretty dark, so Ryouji decided to get to bed early to try and get a head start to the academy in the morning. He slowly lied down on his bed, closing his eyes, but his mind was racing. He used an old trick of counting back from one-hundred, and he slowly drifted off to sleep by the count of seventy-eight.

Word Count: 842

Last edited by Akuma Kotta on Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

PostSubject: Re: Group One: Post test   Group One: Post test EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 10:20 am

How many words is that?
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

PostSubject: Re: Group One: Post test   Group One: Post test EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 10:23 am

Post like that all the time, Dem. Razz
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Group One: Post test   Group One: Post test EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 10:43 am

There shouldn't be anything called ridiculously detailed, especially for academy students. Being over detailed isn't nice roleplaying. TNT you have so far been blessed with Furude, Akuma and Haran all who have vast experiences in roleplaying, but Academy Students that are eventually chosen will most likely be new people to roleplaying, I wouldn't expect them too post to this quality. Be grateful, try being a little more tollerant, because soon when you have newbies asking you ridiculous questions so you needa prepare yourself for that.
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

PostSubject: Re: Group One: Post test   Group One: Post test EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 11:40 am

Adam, first of all, I know all three of these student's limits, and I am pushing them. This is the second time Haran has been my student, the third time Akuma has been my student, and I am aware of Fur's background. Second off, I know that you didn't mean to be unprofessional and meant to tell me this in PM so that if there were a problem, I wouldn't look stupid in front of my students. Your just tired and stressed. Third off, I said "ridiculously detailed" to get a point across.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Group One: Post test   Group One: Post test EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 12:20 pm

Actually, I didn't mean to make you look bad at all, this is regarding all of you, I need to explain to them also, my opinion on this, so if you were offended in any way, I am sorry. For what I've gathered and what you have told me, you are a bit of a rough sensei/teacher. You said you don't go easy on your students, but academy isnt the same to genin, it is like I said, usually for the up and comer new roleplayers, you will have to try to be less strict, your meant to be a neutral party also..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Group One: Post test   Group One: Post test Empty

Back to top Go down

Group One: Post test
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next