Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ninja Academy - Group 1 Meeting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ßΓ¡┼┼
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
ßΓ¡┼┼

Ninja Academy - Group 1 Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Ninja Academy - Group 1 Meeting   Ninja Academy - Group 1 Meeting EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 7:23 am

The academy student had gotten up fairly early, early enough to just make it to the academy on time. She didn't want to make a bad impressions on her new teacher, who she had yet to learn about. Was it male or female? Nice or mean? All these questions were going to be answered in due time. Finally ready for an amazing day, Shiori was out the door and on her way to the academy. As she was walking around the village, she noticed that the streets seemed deader than, well, dead people. She looked around and thought Is everyone still sleeping? No, they can't be. The day had already begun.. Where was everybody? She looked around and got worried, so she ran to the academy as fast as her body could. When she got closer to the academy she saw a huge crowd of people. Oh yeah. Today are the late sign-ups! She had completely forgotten. Silly of her.

Today was her first day that her group would be outside for sparring. She went around the back of the building to the outside training grounds of the academy. There was a roster for Group 1 for who would be sparring the other classmates. But, when Shiori arrived, everyone already had a partner. She stood in a circle of students that were all in group one. She had to spar against the teacher since everyone else had already began fighting. They must of all been early... She thought to herself. She walked up to her teacher. "We're sparring today, right sensei?" She asked. She had been looking forward to this spar and had been training a lot for this day.

Word count; 280

Last edited by Shiori Uchiha on Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TNT
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Academy - Group 1 Meeting   Ninja Academy - Group 1 Meeting EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 8:11 am

These do not follow my instructions. I'm very impressed with the length, but the instructions were to for you to be surrounded by fellow students, accross from me.
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Academy - Group 1 Meeting   Ninja Academy - Group 1 Meeting EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 8:39 am

Your already my student. Razz We're in a forrest type area and you and I are going to spar. Try again. Razz
Back to top Go down
TNT
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Academy - Group 1 Meeting   Ninja Academy - Group 1 Meeting EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 8:23 am

Close enough. Three times. You get a 70.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Academy - Group 1 Meeting   Ninja Academy - Group 1 Meeting Empty

Back to top Go down

Ninja Academy - Group 1 Meeting
Page 1 of 1