Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unfortunate Announcement

Go down 
+9
Adam
Python
Elder Sage
Blaize
Allie-Chan (=
!~Emi~!
Jiro
Mika
Absolute Greed.
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

Unfortunate Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Unfortunate Announcement   Unfortunate Announcement EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 1:34 am

my computer has entirely shit the bed, as inthe power inlet is broken and i've got 35% battery until it's dead completely. So I won't be on at all until I get a new computer. There are two possibilities. 1. My dad will pay for it, and I'll be back on either sometime this week or next week. 2. i have to pay for it, in which case I'll be back on after a minimum of 3 weeks, having to save up each paycheck. I love you all and will miss you. I'll try and solve this in the shortest amount of time I can.
Back to top Go down
Mika
Academy Student
Academy Student
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Announcement   Unfortunate Announcement EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 3:59 am

Awwww man!
Back to top Go down
Jiro
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Jiro

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Announcement   Unfortunate Announcement EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 4:04 am

Damn bad news Pat. We are all going to miss your presence off the board. Heres hoping its only a week tops
Back to top Go down
!~Emi~!
Academy Student
Academy Student
!~Emi~!

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Announcement   Unfortunate Announcement EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 4:31 am

Cya, I will miss ya! Come back soon :]
Back to top Go down
Allie-Chan (=

Allie-Chan (=

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Announcement   Unfortunate Announcement EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 4:54 am

Im going to miss you Patty . T.T *huggles*
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Announcement   Unfortunate Announcement EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 6:46 am

no pat. man i wish u luck on comming back.

WAIT WHOES SOPPOSE TO POST ON OUR MISSION!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Elder Sage
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Elder Sage

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Announcement   Unfortunate Announcement EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 6:54 am

Bye Patty poo

Sad
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Announcement   Unfortunate Announcement EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 7:24 am

Sad Later Pat. I know you can't read this, but get on the library comps at school if ya can, just to post or whateva. We wont forget you!
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Announcement   Unfortunate Announcement EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 12:00 pm

I am relieved, I heard PATS GONE?! From like four people and I thought some commotion might have taken place while I was gone, but your still with us, just some bloody computer issues, fucking windows 98', take care pat, i luff yew
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Announcement   Unfortunate Announcement EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 12:03 pm

Get windows XP. that shit is off the chain! xD

Good luck pattykins
Back to top Go down
Brock
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Announcement   Unfortunate Announcement EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 12:09 pm

It doesn't really matter what computer you get, either way, you'll get internet problems and problems inside the computer and all that.

I've had lots of problems with my computer, but I fix them somehow.
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Announcement   Unfortunate Announcement EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 3:51 am

Ouch. Im sorry man. I hope this gets fixed ASAP, so you can come back, check apps, and go work the streets for me, cuz Robin aint doing damn good enough!
Back to top Go down
Robin
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Announcement   Unfortunate Announcement EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 2:13 pm

Hey! You get 60% of the cut Osaru, and we all know that I only play for the high-rollers; and there ain't none since the fucking GFC. xD

Anyway, take care bro; get a new comp and return asap. ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Announcement   Unfortunate Announcement Empty

Back to top Go down

Unfortunate Announcement
Page 1 of 1