Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

im getting bored

Go down 
+5
.Death Angel
Absolute Greed.
Todd
!~Emi~!
Mika
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Mika
Academy Student
Academy Student
Mika

im getting bored Empty
PostSubject: im getting bored   im getting bored EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 3:38 am

ok, I am getting really bored, I just really want someone to make this site fun, add something to it, this site needs a twist to it!
Back to top Go down
!~Emi~!
Academy Student
Academy Student
!~Emi~!

im getting bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: im getting bored   im getting bored EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 4:29 am

Umm no it doesn't this isn't is like the best RPG site on the web it is organized really fun the mods are great! You are just not useed to RPGs if you don't like it just quit. They don't need to do anything else it is really fun here, and thats just your opinion everybody has their own opinion and mine is you shouldn't post a topic about that.

♥️~Emi~♥️
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

im getting bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: im getting bored   im getting bored EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 5:23 am

Mika your an academy student right? why don't you try and improve your RPing with some hiher ranked shinobi? then you can trial to become a genin, be put in a squad and go on missions and even enter the next chuunin exams.

To say the site is boring when you aren't even able to experience 9/10 of what is avaliable because of your rank is quite silly. By becoming a better Rper and ninja you open yourself to more oppotunities. ^^
Back to top Go down
Mika
Academy Student
Academy Student
Mika

im getting bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: im getting bored   im getting bored EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 7:17 pm

The problem is, I don't think battling is that fun -_-"

What if you put a game that teaches Academy Students how to battle?
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

im getting bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: im getting bored   im getting bored EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 8:15 pm

Well Mika we can't do that, It would be much to untraditional. Battling is a part of being a shinobi, one of the main parts, actually, it's what Shinobi were designed for.
Back to top Go down
.Death Angel
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
.Death Angel

im getting bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: im getting bored   im getting bored EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 9:42 pm

I could bring a few fun people to the site.... (You know the people. xD)
Back to top Go down
Shiko
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Shiko

im getting bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: im getting bored   im getting bored EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 9:48 pm

What kind of ppl >>
Back to top Go down
!~Emi~!
Academy Student
Academy Student
!~Emi~!

im getting bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: im getting bored   im getting bored EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 12:54 am

Mika, I will find us a site that you may like, but if you want to stay fine idc I wouldn't mind it is your choice, but you have want to know how to battle and be a shinobi, or it won't be much fun for you. So your choice. And no I do not want you to leave but I don't want you to stay here and be bored and the only reason being here is because you want to talk to me. Just pick neither will hurt me.
Back to top Go down
Shiko
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Shiko

im getting bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: im getting bored   im getting bored EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 2:47 am

Mika make the decision to stay.

If you are bored of being just a AS I could take from your village
and teach some trick of mine.

Whada say? >>
Back to top Go down
Brock
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

im getting bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: im getting bored   im getting bored EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 3:25 am

I actually think it's fun that Adam (admin) is one of my best friends and I visit him almost everyday. Sometimes not on school days though.

Nevermind that, since you can't visit him. It's fun to create jutsu apps, and all that. You don't think it's fun, do you? Hmm, i'll speak to Adam about something. Ok?
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

im getting bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: im getting bored   im getting bored EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 5:07 am

scratch lol
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

im getting bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: im getting bored   im getting bored EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 6:11 am

I suggest both Emi and Mika changing their characters to Konoha, so that Dynomite, The academy teacher in Konoha, can teach you how to roleplay.
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

im getting bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: im getting bored   im getting bored EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 6:40 am

Adam wrote:
I suggest both Emi and Mika changing their characters to Konoha, so that Dynomite, The academy teacher in Konoha, can teach you how to roleplay.

If they need a sensei then i can try to help them.

But is it inrp or out of rp. because if it is in rp then i cant because my rank is of genin
Back to top Go down
!~Emi~!
Academy Student
Academy Student
!~Emi~!

im getting bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: im getting bored   im getting bored EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 7:53 am

Sure maybe I will do that but can I be a genin I hate bein an acad I am good at rping better than an acad!
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

im getting bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: im getting bored   im getting bored EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 8:00 am

Maybe you just find a jounin in suna that will teach them instead of moving them.
Back to top Go down
Mika
Academy Student
Academy Student
Mika

im getting bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: im getting bored   im getting bored EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 8:01 am

You know, I might leave! 8-]
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

im getting bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: im getting bored   im getting bored EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 9:03 am

It doesn't matter anymore, you don't seem keen to roleplay at all, leave if you wanna leave. Nobody is stopping you.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

im getting bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: im getting bored   im getting bored EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 3:22 pm

Archived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

im getting bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: im getting bored   im getting bored Empty

Back to top Go down

im getting bored
Page 1 of 1