Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Getting Bored.......?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Brian

Brian

Getting Bored.......? Empty
PostSubject: Getting Bored.......?   Getting Bored.......? EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 1:24 am

Well, I'm getting to that time where my applications haven't been checked for about a week or soem. And, its getting me irritating. As this keeps on going, I am getting slightly bored. I don't know. I don't got nothing to do here and all. And yeah let's get this wrapped up. I MIGHT leave.
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Getting Bored.......?   Getting Bored.......? EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 3:21 am

Hey, we got new mods, and our main job is to check apps and such, so just ask one of us to look at it politely, and we'll get to it. So plz dont leave!
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Getting Bored.......?   Getting Bored.......? EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 4:00 am

Well, it's the chuunin exams. Complain to OSARU and FOX. they're the ones who're slowing things this much.
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Getting Bored.......?   Getting Bored.......? EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 4:02 am

Oh, blame it on Captain Awesome and the Damn Suna Kunoichi why dont you?

I, in turn, blame this whoel thing on society as a whole! Take that Society!
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Getting Bored.......?   Getting Bored.......? EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 4:25 am

Society denies your blame, and sentences you to death. Please wait 24 hours before blaming society again.
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Getting Bored.......?   Getting Bored.......? EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 4:46 am

/ban Soceity

Take that Society! Fear the wrath of my powers of uber awesomeness and the almighty @ symbol!
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Getting Bored.......?   Getting Bored.......? EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 5:11 am

/unban Society

/unmod Dis Master Zen

Nice try, Osaru

xD
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Getting Bored.......?   Getting Bored.......? EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 5:14 am

Pat, plz quit spamming the topic ^.^
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Getting Bored.......?   Getting Bored.......? EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 2:46 pm

Brian, the moderators group took a blow over the last two weeks, due to drastic changes, now we have a new staff list which more productive moderators.

I know I'm talking my site up, but it's about to get a shit load funner.

Chuunin Exams will end TODAY and the Missions Board and Teams should be set up and ready in under a week.

You all have been waiting a long time, thanks for your patience.

It's time to kick this baby up a notch.
Back to top Go down
Brian

Brian

PostSubject: Re: Getting Bored.......?   Getting Bored.......? EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 1:18 am

Well, I guess yeah there is new mods and the CE's are ready to start up again. So yeah, I'll stay and see.
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Getting Bored.......?   Getting Bored.......? EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 3:41 am

Sweet... Now thats the power of Awesomeness Incarnate(aka Osaru) Wink
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

PostSubject: Re: Getting Bored.......?   Getting Bored.......? EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 10:42 am

Yay you wont regret it! this site is awesome and so are you brian!...(only if you stay tho XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Bored.......?   Getting Bored.......? Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting Bored.......?
Page 1 of 1